Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her (2986 Views)

I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! / Apprciating My Lady(picx) / A Female Friend Told Me This Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by kuyola(m): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2015
I av been wit ds lady for a year n half, along the line we've had breakups and reconciliation its more Dan 4 times. we both love each other very much but recently she told me am too holy for her dat she wanna be wit a bad guy like hers just because of little argument not even an argument... I only shared a story wit her via chat , it was concerning a guy who almost got himself into trouble wit his fiance's sister. I was taken aback so I decided to give her a chance to look for her hrt desires. Am just myself n I can't change who I am. Last nite I called her to finally end d tin but she was like " am sorry I was only joking wit u, I didn't mean it but u took it personal" please give me ds last chance. I had already make up my mind for each one to find his happiness & for d quarrels n misunderstanding to stop buh she still wants a chance. pls advise me wat do I do.

1 Like

Re: My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by SUGARBEE(f): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2015
give her a chance if you so desire... And try to act like a badass around her
Re: My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by misspicy(f): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2015
Be yourself pls
If u give her anoda chance she will cheat on you or worst she is already cheating and only with you cause of money or u treat her well....
Re: My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2015
Wat an excuse grin
Re: My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by boboLIL(m): 11:25am On Aug 24, 2015
Good gals nid bad guys...while bad guys nid good gals... It can't work for una....giv me her number mk I explore her city
Re: My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by falconey(m): 11:26am On Aug 24, 2015
even your write up shows you are holy

1 Like

Re: My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 11:34am On Aug 24, 2015
Advice!

Op start smoking kush. . .

Or shisha.

U fit join cult sha if u still dey school.

#Yolo
Re: My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by itskinglee(m): 11:34am On Aug 24, 2015
Lool guy u don't need to be in Ibadan to know that Ireland O.Y.O angry grin grin

Itskinglee smiley
Re: My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 24, 2015
It means you're too boring for her. Maybe she does love you but you just lack the va va voom that she is looking for hence the confusion on her part. It happens. Give her a chance, don't give her a chance, is all up to you. Maybe ask her the bad boy qualities she finds appealing. You don't have to change who you are but maybe you can turn things up a notch in the bedroom. Pull her hair, talk dirty etc grin That should quench it. If it doesn't, then maybe it's time to say goodbye.

grin grin grin She needs a nigga that's gonna come over & dig her out
She needs a nigga that won't run his mouth
She needs a nigga when he's done he's probably gonna put her out
She needs a nigga that's gonna put it in her mouth grin grin grin
Re: My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by Lilyomi(f): 11:46am On Aug 24, 2015
Fact is she realised there was no guy at the moment. If u don't, she wl do so when the bad guy finally comes around. Be yourself and the compatible one will come.
Re: My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
She wants u to be a bad ass right? Then gag her with ur dick in her mouth, turn her around n f**k d shit out of her ass hole....... N most of all, stop showing her that stupid shit called unconditional love grin
Re: My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by czarr(m): 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:
It means you're too boring for her. Maybe she does love you but you just lack the va va voom that she is looking for hence the confusion on her part. It happens. Give her a chance, don't give her a chance, is all up to you. Maybe ask her the bad boy qualities she finds appealing. You don't have to change who you are but maybe you can turn things up a notch in the bedroom. Pull her hair, talk dirty etc grin That should quench it. If it doesn't, then maybe it's time to say goodbye.

grin grin grin She needs a nigga that's gonna come over & dig her out
She needs a nigga that won't run his mouth
She needs a nigga when he's done he's probably gonna put her out
She needs a nigga that's gonna put it in her mouth grin grin grin
shocked
Re: My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
czarr:
shocked

lol, was just giving him ideas. Those are not even my words. Just quoting someone else.
Re: My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by czarr(m): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lol, was just giving him ideas. Those are not even my words. Just quoting someone else.
yeah right wink
Re: My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by xpac01(m): 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
End time girlfriend. Bros better spray holy water on your Lamuda if you have once dug her her Oila.
Re: My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by kuyola(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
misspicy:
Be yourself pls
If u give her anoda chance she will cheat on you or worst she is already cheating and only with you cause of money or u treat her well....

do u think she might have cheated on me already?
Re: My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by kuyola(m): 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
czarr:
shocked

let's say am too boring for her but what makes her to never let go of me dat she begs me not to leave.
Re: My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by Macgreat(m): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
Stay holy
If she wanna leave, let her.
Re: My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by olajorn(m): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
what can i say about this?I dont know the kind of only she is talking about...holy to girls can be two things,maybe you are religious or stiff. If latter,give her another chance and change a liitle
Re: My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by misspicy(f): 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
kuyola:

do u think she might have cheated on me already?
Yes....is she d type dat likes sex or money?
Re: My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by oyeezah(f): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
do not let anybody pressurize u into becoming "bad"
Re: My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by kuyola(m): 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
misspicy:

she is cultured buh at times she tells me how she feels cos recently we have not seen. she lives a bit far from where I reside... we talk on fone, I create time to her but sometimes she's fixed up.
Re: My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
kuyola:
I av been wit ds lady for a year n half, along the line we've had breakups and reconciliation its more Dan 4 times. we both love each other very much but recently she told me am too holy for her dat she wanna be wit a bad guy like hers just because of little argument not even an argument... I only shared a story wit her via chat , it was concerning a guy who almost got himself into trouble wit his fiance's sister. I was taken aback so I decided to give her a chance to look for her hrt desires. Am just myself n I can't change who I am. Last nite I called her to finally end d tin but she was like " am sorry I was only joking wit u, I didn't mean it but u took it personal" please give me ds last chance. I had already make up my mind for each one to find his happiness & for d quarrels n misunderstanding to stop buh she still wants a chance. pls advise me wat do I do.

My Oga at d UNDER, come make I tissh u chops.com 101, 102 and Nakkiology 105, u will be better than Flippmo Squard and
an upgraded version of Knackson in New York. Thank me later Op grin grin grin grin
Re: My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
misspicy:

I think I prefer d forma to d latter grin grin grin grin
Modified: Make I see d@ ur bum bum first nah before deciding on d kissing part, maybe I might be more generous grin grin grin grin
Re: My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
My brother she is just using you for test and to while away time, while she waits for who she really wants( her MR BAD GUY). What more do you need, She has jokingly told you the type of man she wanna be with. Yes, some may say you are too boring for her, you are too dull and all the whatnots, but never you change and always be yourself. The only instances when we should change is when we are bad, and from what I have read, you are not. You need someone who will accept you for who you are and appreciate you, not wanting you to become a BAD guy. Be wise bro. So you wont blame yourself in the end.
Re: My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by kuyola(m): 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
ilobasama:
My brother she is just using you for test and to while away time, while she waits for who she really wants( her MR BAD GUY). What more do you need, She has jokingly told you the type of man she wanna be with. Yes, some may say you are too boring for her, you are too dull and all the whatnots, but never you change and always be yourself. The only instances when we should change is when we are bad, and from what I have read, you are not. You need someone who will accept you for who you are and appreciate you, not wanting you to become a BAD guy. Be wise bro. So you wont blame yourself in the end.
noted...
Re: My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by ststyreal(f): 1:39am On Aug 27, 2015
YOLOHOMMIE:
Advice!

Op start smoking kush. . .

Or shisha.

U fit join cult sha if u still dey school.

#Yolo
Will you like ur children to join cult?
Re: My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by kuyola(m): 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
ststyreal:

Will you like ur children to join cult?
if u av berra tins to say start sayn it, its not funny uno...maybe he's even one of d escapees #yabaleft
Re: My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by kuyola(m): 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
dukeolumde:

My Oga at d UNDER, come make I tissh u chops.com 101, 102 and Nakkiology 105, u will be better than Flippmo Squard and
an upgraded version of Knackson in New York. Thank me later Op grin grin grin grin
Oga all ds rubbish con mean Wetin? I can't even decipher wat ur sayn.
Re: My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
kuyola:

Oga all ds rubbish con mean Wetin? I can't even decipher wat ur sayn.

Nigga anyway u look @ it, ur not far from d truth. Weather u like me or not, U NEED TO UPGRADE UR ASS grin grin grin grin
Meanwhile am not looking @ u, am looking through u.. grin grin grin grin
Re: My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by majorgr: 12:35am On Aug 28, 2015
you're to holy abi and you get babe for same house tor, too holy people na father they b oo, no babes attached.
Re: My Lady Told Me Am Too Holy For Her by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 28, 2015
Op here is the best solution, give her 50 Shades of Grey pattern. Thank me later

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Will you Accept This As A Mistake From Your Girl(snapshot) / Which One Of The 5 Do You Like. / I Love Being Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.