Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

So, We Are Fighting Because I Don't Know Her Number Offhand. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So, We Are Fighting Because I Don't Know Her Number Offhand. (942 Views)

Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number / Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So, We Are Fighting Because I Don't Know Her Number Offhand. by krazydave(m): 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
I know I shouldn't post this cos she'd sooner or later stumble upon it.

Guys abeg help me out, is it even necessary to know you Girls number offhand?? I mean there are more important things on a guys mind than 'cramming' numbers right??
Re: So, We Are Fighting Because I Don't Know Her Number Offhand. by INTROVERT(f): 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
you for try to naaa... haba
Re: So, We Are Fighting Because I Don't Know Her Number Offhand. by misspicy(f): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Bad of u
krazydave:
I know I shouldn't post this cos she'd sooner or later stumble upon it.
Guys abeg help me out, is it even necessary to know you Girls number offhand??I mean there are more important things on a guys mind than 'cramming' numbers right??
Those things that seem unimportant are actually Important...tho it might not be neccessary buh if she wants it why not....we all got our preferences
Re: So, We Are Fighting Because I Don't Know Her Number Offhand. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
LoL. OnE of those sTupiD fights. Well its jus 8 digits cram it and forget it later
Re: So, We Are Fighting Because I Don't Know Her Number Offhand. by krazydave(m): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
misspicy:
Bad of u
Those things that seem unimportant are actually Important...tho it might not be neccessary buh if she wants it why not....we all got our preferences

I never really saw it as a big deal tho.... its not like it's not saved on my phone.

Besides, it's not enough to stir up an argument
Re: So, We Are Fighting Because I Don't Know Her Number Offhand. by whirlwind7(m): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
Impress her by memorising her bank account number. She won't get pissed at u over minor stuff like this. Works like magic! cheesy

1 Like

Re: So, We Are Fighting Because I Don't Know Her Number Offhand. by misspicy(f): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
krazydave:

I never really saw it as a big deal tho.... its not like it's not saved on my phone.

Besides, it's not enough to stir up an argument
Yea to some people its not enuff buh with naija guys mentality hope no be say she dey look for avenue to dump u,maybe u no hammer anoda badboy.....
Re: So, We Are Fighting Because I Don't Know Her Number Offhand. by krazydave(m): 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
@misspicy ...... grin We're too in love to dump each other.

@Sabrwahaqqo ..., I haven't finished cramming 8 digits, your talking about Bank account...
Re: So, We Are Fighting Because I Don't Know Her Number Offhand. by boboLIL(m): 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
I no even cari my num numba for head,, na my galfrnd

my mind is too occupied wid so many things biko
Re: So, We Are Fighting Because I Don't Know Her Number Offhand. by boboLIL(m): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
She is possessed
Re: So, We Are Fighting Because I Don't Know Her Number Offhand. by misspicy(f): 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
krazydave:
@miss.picy ...... grin We're too in love to dump each other
Ok,maybe its the love that makes her want you to have her number upstairs...you will do good to cram it then

Btw,lemme go ask my bae if he knows mine toogrin
Re: So, We Are Fighting Because I Don't Know Her Number Offhand. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
krazydave:
@misspicy ...... grin We're too in love to dump each other.

@Sabrwahaqqo ..., I haven't finished cramming 8 digits, your talking about Bank account...

Haha! Just cram it for a short while, like just when she'll be around u nah wink
Re: So, We Are Fighting Because I Don't Know Her Number Offhand. by princealexndre(m): 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
INTROVERT:
you for try to naaa... haba
BULLSHIT
Re: So, We Are Fighting Because I Don't Know Her Number Offhand. by Oahray: 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
Don't get confused, it's the thing with relationships especially amongst the youth. There would always be something to fight over as long as we all keep feeding our minds with stories of how the perfect relationship should be. Cram her number if you like, and there would be something new to fight over afterwards.
Re: So, We Are Fighting Because I Don't Know Her Number Offhand. by Cutehector(m): 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
Babe; why didn't u store my number in ur fone? Why is it showing number only? As am seeing my texts in ur fone

Hector; cuz I hav ur number in memory...

Babe; mcheeew... I knew u neva loved me, u dnt want people to knw we seein eachoda, I knw ur cheatn on me

Hector: see me see wahala ooo

(1) (Reply)

To Find Her Or To Be Introduced To Her: Which Is Better? / SEX | Row Over Photo Of Zambian Musician / 5 Sure Signs Your Man Isn’t Ready To Settle Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.