Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) (53230 Views)

90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government / Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates / Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by Maryclaire1(f): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
cos hez a nobody..wat did they do 2 d owner of chocolat royal? Am not saying what he did is gud tho...
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ok dis is good jungle justice cheesy
They saved lives wink without killing the culprit

Imagine kids .. Drinking dat ppl are wicked sha anything to make a coin embarassed
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I ask you question, you dey say "we thank God". Who are the "we"?... No be only you I ask question?...Is that an appropriate reply?
Let me teach you (because I know say you no go school).

When someone asks you,"How are you doing?", or "How your side?", you reply, "Fine, thank you" .

Now you've learnt something. Thank me later.
Fool don't you know that its allowed in pidgin English? What do you think an English man will say if you ask him "how far"?
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by SmartMugu: 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
HerexG:
Funny enough the poor hawker might not know that he is selling an expired product the wholesalers and distributors should take the higher blame, because they supply these clueless young men to sell and get their pay after each day's sales .
Yup. I thought the authorities should have been involved and the distributor should have been brought to book. There are other hawkers selling the same expired product from same distributor.
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
boboLIL:
He was so lucky to still be alive..... Heartless human being...
you call him heartless, am sure he cant even read n definately doesnt know what expiry date means, i bet he hawks in traffic, these guys are just trying to survive, the person who sold it to him initially shld be investigated.
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by TENHEU22(m): 8:40am On Aug 25, 2015
Most of this hawkers(yoghourt sellers) are illitrates especially in 'my north' i bet he does'nt even know that the yoghourt has expired.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Dangers Of Soft Drinks / What Do You Call This Food In Your Dialect / What Is This Fruit Called In English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.