Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,258 members, 7,860,592 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra (13439 Views)

What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi / See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... / See What Nnamdi Kanu have To Say To The Brown Envelop Medias (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by Amansu(f): 11:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
PrinceBundu:

Princebundu- who's talking

Person1- sounds like a rat in the cupboard

Person2- a splashing spit from a nobody

Dried donkey dung

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by Amansu(f): 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
c33b33:

Lol...Venoms all for Biafra. It must be very important to you.

I'm still in a celebration mood. Find another Biafra thread and attack.

IPOB Youth

Check into the nearest rehabilitation centre for psychosis because you have nothing to celebrate about doomsday Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by c33b33(m): 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
Amansu:

Check into the nearest rehabilitation centre for psychosis because you have nothing to celebrate about doomsday Biafra.

Now you have my attention.

What do you have to celebrate in your dear nigeria? Please be specific.

IPOB Youth
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by zendy: 6:37am On Sep 04, 2015
amakasul:

I am not surprised because you are following in the footsteps of that other big bragging coward called Ojukwu.
Who didn't know that France was supplying biafra weapons and mercenaries?
ND militants hid among civilians and when OBJ ordered the army to flush them, everybody down south was crying 'genocide, genocide'!!
Which front-line did the militants win a war against the Nigerian Army?
Boko haram is not a conventional warfare but guerilla war, which even the USA, a superpower has been fighting over 13 years without victory.
You are just a braggart and if the Ibos try any rebellion this time around, not one of you traitors will be spared but totally annihilated.

[b] Ojukwu a coward? A man who took on the Northern oligarcgy, A man who fearlessly fought the might of Nigerian Army for 3 years? Who else do you know in Nigeria can do what Ojukwu did? The Only reason you call Ojukwu a coward is because he left Biafra two days before it collapsed. What would have been the point of him staying back to be slaughtered over a war that was almost at an end? Ojukwu was a lot of things but he was no coward at all. If you know about Ojukwus exploits in the Congo war, you would know what I mean. France supported Biafra but in a limited way. It was nowhere near the level of support that Britain gave Nigeria. The only reason Nigeria succeeded in that war was because of the British warships which enforced a blockade that prevented Ojukwu from importing arms and ammunition, essential supplies and food necessary for the war. If Britain had remained neutral, it would have been a different story. Should there be another war, this time, we are also going to use both gurreilla and conventional tactics, there won't be any frontline. It's the Nigerian Army that will later run away. If this so called 'Nigeria' is ready to kill millions in other to carry on this fraud of a nation, it will be clear that justice is on the side of Igbos for wanting Biafra [/b]

2 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by coolitempa(f): 11:18am On Sep 04, 2015
zendy:

[b] Ojukwu a coward? A man who took on the Northern oligarcgy, A man who fearlessly fought the might of Nigerian Army for 3 years? Who else do you know in Nigeria can do what Ojukwu did? The Only reason you call Ojukwu a coward is because he left Biafra two days before it collapsed. What would have been the point of him staying back to be slaughtered over a war that was almost at an end? Ojukwu was a lot of things but he was no coward at all. If you know about Ojukwus exploits in the Congo war, you would know what I mean. France supported Biafra but in a limited way. It was nowhere near the level of support that Britain gave Nigeria. The only reason Nigeria succeeded in that war was because of the British warships which enforced a blockade that prevented Ojukwu from importing arms and ammunition, essential supplies and food necessary for the war. If Britain had remained neutral, it would have been a different story. Should there be another war, this time, we are also going to use both gurreilla and conventional tactics, there won't be any frontline. It's the Nigerian Army that will later run away. If this so called 'Nigeria' is ready to kill millions in other to carry on this fraud of a nation, it will be clear that justice is on the side of Igbos for wanting Biafra [/b]

Chei....chai.......chei.....you people just tell clear lies.....for SS oil and access to sea.....which ojukwu exploits in Congo......'edumacate' me please...... shocked
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by otr1(m): 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
zendy:

How some of you think you people can win Nigeria in a war beats my imagination. What exactly do you smoke?
You'll use guerilla tactics in a conventional war and there will be no frontline right? Ok, just declare the war as soon as you can. But have it in mind that there will be a winner and a loser this time around. And we don't want to hear cries of genocide and starvation after the war.

2 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by zendy: 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
otr1:

How some of you think you people can win Nigeria in a war beats my imagination. What exactly do you smoke?
You'll use guerilla tactics in a conventional war and there will be no frontline right? Ok, just declare the war as soon as you can. But have it in mind that there will be a winner and a loser this time around. And we don't want to hear cries of genocide and starvation after the war.

thats the whole issue. If Nigeria has to be together by fighting wars and killing its citizens, then what is the point of Nigeria? Why not give a referendum to those who wish to go and and save countless lives from being wasted? We were not together before the White man came, but we must now fight and kill each in other to be together long after the White man has gone back home. I will like to see how the Nigerian army intends to defeat 35 million Igbos when they can't even defeat Shekau and his few thousand men in 5 years.

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by otr1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
zendy:

thats the whole issue. If Nigeria has to be together by fighting wars and killing its citizens, then what is the point of Nigeria? Why not give a referendum to those who wish to go and and save countless lives from being wasted? We were not together before the White man came, but we must now fight and kill each in other to be together long after the White man has gone back home. I will like to see how the Nigerian army intends to defeat 35 million Igbos when they can't even defeat Shekau and his few thousand men in 5 years.
No one has requested for referendum to be carried out. The noise on Radio Biafra is just a ranting of a deranged fellow.
Tell me how 35 million Ibos will defeat 120 Nigerians in a war and I'll tell you why Boko Haram insurgents are different from civil war mongers.
I hope you've been to the NE lately?
SE will come out worse just after 3 months of engagement. Just continue.

2 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by zendy: 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
otr1:

No one has requested for referendum to be carried out. The noise on Radio Biafra is just a ranting of a deranged fellow.
Tell me how 35 million Ibos will defeat 120 Nigerians in a war and I'll tell you why Boko Haram insurgents are different from civil war mongers.
I hope you've been to the NE lately?
SE will come out worse just after 3 months of engagement. Just continue.

Igbos are currently in the UN seeking a referendum. Should a war come, regardles of who wins, the Igbos can never go back to Nigeria. It is impossible
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by otr1(m): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
zendy:

Igbos are currently in the UN seeking a referendum. Should a war come, regardles of who wins, the Igbos can never go back to Nigeria. It is impossible
Then let the UN give them the referendum... Let me see how that will happen without the approval of Nigeria.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by zendy: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
otr1:

Then let the UN give them the referendum... Let me see how that will happen without the approval of Nigeria.

It is when Nigeria refuses to approve a UN backed referendum that war will come. Personally, I will be one of the first to enlist into the Biafran Army
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by otr1(m): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
zendy:

It is when Nigeria refuses to approve a UN backed referendum that war will come. Personally, I will be one of the first to enlist into the Biafran Army
How the UN will back a referendum in Nigeria without the consent of Nigeria is what I want you to tell me. Go check what referendum means.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by zendy: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
otr1:

How the UN will back a referendum in Nigeria without the consent of Nigeria is what I want you to tell me. Go check what referendum means.

Self determination is enshrined in the UN charter of which Nigeria is a signatory to. Any group of people within Nigeria or their representatives can approach the UN for a referendum (The UN can conduct or monitor a referendum). The UN can study the proposal and back it or reject it. The UN of course cannot conduct a referendum without the consent of the Government but it can agree in principle to do it if the permission is granted. We are at the stage of getting the UN to back the referendum. Several Biafran groups have submitted proposals. After we get the go ahead from the UN, we will now tackle the issue of getting the consent of Government which if not given will lead to all out war
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by otr1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
zendy:

Self determination is enshrined in the UN charter of which Nigeria is a signatory to. Any group of people within Nigeria or their representatives can approach the UN for a referendum (The UN can conduct or monitor a referendum). The UN can study the proposal and back it or reject it. The UN of course cannot conduct a referendum without the consent of the Government but it can agree in principle to do it if the permission is granted. We are at the stage of getting the UN to back the referendum. Several Biafran groups have submitted proposals. After we get the go ahead from the UN, we will now tackle the issue of getting the consent of Government which if not given will lead to all out war
Goodluck to you, but sorry Kanu is leading you no where.
If you haven't realized that you can't never get the UN backing with this Kanu guy, then goodluck to you on your futile endeavour
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by zendy: 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
otr1:

Goodluck to you, but sorry Kanu is leading you no where.
If you haven't realized that you can't never get the UN backing with this Kanu guy, then goodluck to you on your futile endeavour

The Biafran struggle is not about Kanu, he is just just one piston in the engine of the Biafran movement.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by GabrielSuswam(m): 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=CreampieAngela post=37287599]Kinldy remove Igala, Igede and Idoma from your Biafra BS[/quote

lol
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by otr1(m): 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
zendy:

The Biafran struggle is not about Kanu, he is just just one piston in the engine of the Biafran movement.
So far, people shouting biafra do not represent the Ibos. Carry your Governors, Senators and Reps along, then we'll take you serious.
And stop insulting other Nigerians and Nigeria or your Biafra will forever remain on Radio. But if you think you can achieve your aim by insulting and threatening us, sorry is your name.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by EasternLion: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
otr1:

So far, people shouting biafra do not represent the Ibos. Carry your Governors, Senators and Reps along, then we'll take you serious.
And stop insulting other Nigerians and Nigeria or your Biafra will forever remain on Radio. But if you think you can achieve your aim by insulting and threatening us, sorry is your name.

Oh boy shut up, face your Odua, wetin concern you people concern Biafra. Is that how hopeless you Omooluabi has plunged?
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by susanokopi(f): 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
zendy:

Ojukwu the world champion of cowards boasted before the war that Nigeria will be decimated in no time, which proved to be a mad bragging just like you are doing on NL. The blockade of Nigerian territorial waters was done by Nigerian Navy and not British warship, you liar!

Ojukwu was a fraud on Igbos like Kanu rather than substance. A true leader fights and dies with his people but not ojukwu who fled when faced with Nigerian power!

Nigeria took care not to mount all-out genocide against ibo civilians, which prolonged the war and saved millions of ibos. Otherwise Igbos would have been reduced to one local government in terms of population as opposed to the millions that survived the war.

Your argument that Nigeria should not buy weapons to defend herself or prosecute a war against any enemies, including Igbos is pure lunatic fallacy. Saudi Arabia, Israel, India and even China buy arms for their individual national defence.

In any war that Igbos foolishly start, the entire Igbo land will be the war-front. Igbo civilians and properties will bear death and destruction as collateral damage.

Every superpower and other military powers will be too eager to sell their latest weapons to Nigeria to try them on Igbos, which will end the war in just 3 months or less and the possibility that Igbos will be reduced to just one local government in Nigeria.
[b][/b][/color]

2 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by otr1(m): 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
EasternLion:

Oh boy shut up, face your Odua, wetin concern you people concern Biafra. Is that how hopeless you Omooluabi has plunged?
Face front, the person I'm replying understands my point.
Why do you keep propagating biafran nonsense on a Nigerian forum if it concerns only "biafrans"- assuming there is anything like that? I swore to defend the unity of this country and I will do it to the best of my ability, until all Nigerians decide there should be no more Nigeria. What we have now is just noisemaking from nonentities.

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by londoner: 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
This man will end up being stopped by Igbo's themselves. Does he not know that Igbo's do not take kindly to dictators and people who do not respect consultative and democratic ways of doing things? Does he know his people at all?
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by zendy: 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
otr1:

People shouting Biafra do not represent Igbos? Really? So why you concerned about Biafra then? Biafra is not about senators and Reps, these people are just common rogues in Abuja. They are the ones who will never want Biafra to come so they can stealing in Abuja. Biafra is about the common man. If you do not like the threats and insults, then join the campaign for Igbos to leave Nigeria as Biafrans or you shut up and take the insults.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by eneidoko(f): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
zendy:

A cardinal principle of UN is non-interference in members' internal affairs to which Nigeria is a signatory. The principle you referred to relates to a country under colonial rule, which Nigeria is not.

UN has no jurisdiction to entertain any motion on biafran independence except to call a halt to genocide or ethnic cleansing!
The UN had no mandate to divide any independent country or create another independent country inside another country, you ignoramus!

Nigeria will not be foolish to create a biafran country inside Nigeria. It is not done, imp! Biafra is a hopeless case condemned to the graveyard of history, but if it makes you happy to romanticize with this putrid idea, dream on!

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by zendy: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
susanokopi:

Ojukwu the world champion of cowards boasted before the war that Nigeria will be decimated in no time, which proved to be a mad bragging just like you are doing on NL. The blockade of Nigerian territorial waters was done by Nigerian Navy and not British warship, you liar!

Ojukwu was a fraud on Igbos like Kanu rather than substance. A true leader fights and dies with his people but not ojukwu who fled when faced with Nigerian power!

Nigeria took care not to mount all-out genocide against ibo civilians, which prolonged the war and saved millions of ibos. Otherwise Igbos would have been reduced to one local government in terms of population as opposed to the millions that survived the war.

Your argument that Nigeria should not buy weapons to defend herself or prosecute a war against any enemies, including Igbos is pure lunatic fallacy. Saudi Arabia, Israel, India and even China buy arms for their individual national defence.

In any war that Igbos foolishly start, the entire Igbo land will be the war-front. Igbo civilians and properties will bear death and destruction as collateral damage.

Every superpower and other military powers will be too eager to sell their latest weapons to Nigeria to try them on Igbos, which will end the war in just 3 months or less and the possibility that Igbos will be reduced to just one local government in Nigeria.
[/b][/color]

[b] You are not ashamed of your self and this silly write up? Which warship did Nigeria have in 1967 to enforce a blockade? Does Nigeria even have any standard Warship to this very day? You think blockades are enforced with canoes and speed boats? Get it into your Skull that the reason Nigeria won the war was the British Warships that could stop ocean liners from from bringing in arms. You called Ojukwu a coward but I asked you to tell me any other man in Nigeria who has fought Nigeria and held them for 3 years. You cannot answer. You are praising your Nigerian Army that could not defeat the Niger Delta militants and cannot defeat Shekau. You're not even ashamed that the Nigeria you are defending, which is just a fictitious creation of the White man, has caused the unnecessary death of milions of people. This is the history you are proud of. This is the country of your dreams. You're a disgrace
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by otr1(m): 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
zendy:

People shouting Biafra do not represent Igbos? Really? So why you concerned about Biafra then? Biafra is not about senators and Reps, these people are just common rogues in Abuja. They are the ones who will never want Biafra to come so they can stealing in Abuja. Biafra is about the common man. If you do not like the threats and insults, then join the campaign for Igbos to leave Nigeria as Biafrans or you shut up and take the insults.
You can't can't insult and threat people unprovoked then expect them to support you. Such a warped logic. Continue with the insults and threats if you think that will help you. As for me- and other Nigerians would agree with me- it only strengthen our resolve to ensure your Biafra remains on Radio forever.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by zendy: 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
otr1:

You can't can't insult and threat people unprovoked then expect them to support you. Such a warped logic. Continue with the insults and threats if you think that will help you. As for me- and other Nigerians would agree with me- it only strengthen our resolve to ensure your Biafra remains on Radio forever.

We are not looking for people's support, we are demanding our God given right to be free. We were free before Lugard came, Lugard has gone back home, it's time for us to be free again. If Nigerians say the Igbo man will not be free, then Nigerians should not be surprised if war comes.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by bingala: 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
otr1:

bear in mind that if the war start now, all military personal that are from old eastern region will not fight along side Nigeria,... Britain,EGYPT will not aid Nigeria, ..Ajuku bucket used in 1967 has been modified to that of Hiroshima bomb.... so my dear stop chest beating, your gallant troops should defeat book haram that is not up to 15000 first before facing 2milion Biafran troops... at the end Biafra will come

THE ZOO MUST FALL

THE ZOO MUST FALL
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by otr1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
zendy:

We are not looking for people's support, we are demanding our God given right to be free. We were free before Lugard came, Lugard has gone back home, it's time for us to be free again. If Nigerians say the Igbo man will not be free, then Nigerians should not be surprised if war comes.
If you feel you're a slave been a Nigerian, then you better get used to slavery, coz this Nigeria is will not break by your machinations.
If war is your next option, bring it on. But remember not to cry genocide
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by otr1(m): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
bingala:
bear in mind that if the war start now, all military personal that are from old eastern region will not fight along side Nigeria,... Britain,EGYPT will not aid Nigeria, ..Ajuku bucket used in 1967 has been modified to that of Hiroshima bomb.... so my dear stop chest beating, your gallant troops should defeat book haram that is not up to 15000 first before facing 2milion Biafran troops... at the end Biafra will come

THE ZOO MUST FALL

THE ZOO MUST FALL
We all know Biafran Army is superior to Nigerian Army, but can you please, start the war already as it appears we won't let you go without it?
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by zendy: 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
eneidoko:

A cardinal principle of UN is non-interference in members' internal affairs to which Nigeria is a signatory. The principle you referred to relates to a country under colonial rule, which Nigeria is not.

UN has no jurisdiction to entertain any motion on biafran independence except to call a halt to genocide or ethnic cleansing!
The UN had no mandate to divide any independent country or create another independent country inside another country, you ignoramus!

Nigeria will not be foolish to create a biafran country inside Nigeria. It is not done, imp! Biafra is a hopeless case condemned to the graveyard of history, but if it makes you happy to romanticize with this putrid idea, dream on!

You think that Nigeria is no longer under colonial rule? Nigeria is pretty much still under colonial rule. The only difference is that the colonial masters are no longer white men. This talk about the UN not having any mandate to interfere in the domestic affairs of a nation is nonsense. We have seen UN backed resolution see interference in Iraq,Afghanistan and a few years ago in Libya which removed Gaddafi. But UN or no UN, no one can enforce the Igbos to stay in Nigeria against their will. If Nigerians believe they have the right to hold Igbos back (because Lugard told them so), then they should not be surprised when Igbos fight a war to be free.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by eneidoko(f): 9:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
zendy:

You are not ashamed of your self and this silly write up? Which warship did Nigeria have in 1967 to enforce a blockade? Does Nigeria even have any standard Warship to this very day? You think blockades are enforced with canoes and speed boats? Get it into your Skull that the reason Nigeria won the war was the British Warships that could stop ocean liners from from bringing in arms. You called Ojukwu a coward but I asked you to tell me any other man in Nigeria who has fought Nigeria and held them for 3 years. You cannot answer. You are praising your Nigerian Army that could not defeat the Niger Delta militants and cannot defeat Shekau. You're not even ashamed that the Nigeria you are defending, which is just a fictitious creation of the White man, has caused the unnecessary death of milions of people. This is the history you are proud of. This is the country of your dreams. You're a disgrace

You are the disgraceful liar like your cowardly ikemba ojukwu. If you didn't believe that Nigeria of 1967-70 had Navy, Air Force and a mechanized army, you are a victim of your own lies.

Coward ojukwu was never at the war front but used expendable ibos to fight his egocentric war. Nigeria minimized ibo casualties and dragged the war for 3 years despite French and others' arms shipment to biafra.

So you don't know that Shekau is in hiding and using unwilling boys and girls as canon fodders like ojukwu used ibos? BH is in disarray and in retreat everywhere, shame on you.

The US has been fighting insurgency in Afghanistan for 13 years without victory? Unlike BH, the Taliban are waxing stronger. Ibos will be a piece of cake and will be crushed mercilessly to oblivion.

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by ezeagu(m): 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
fr3do:

I have always believed that science and technology will grow if it is taught with our native languages, one setback I saw is the numerous languages of numerous ethnic groups that exist; this problem this idea of a general lingua franca has solved.

But then, English has turn out to be an almost universal language, ditching it would be counterproductive and pointless.

Let's stick with English.

You just agreed and disagreed with yourself in one post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Gunmen Freed Ex-minister, Akwanga , After Ransom Paid / Onnoghen Hints At Agriculture /farming As Source Of His Wealth / Buhari’s UK Visit Puts Ministers, Lobbyists On Edge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.