Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra (13388 Views)

What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi / See What Nnamdi Kanu Was Doing In Court In The Eyes Of The World... / See What Nnamdi Kanu have To Say To The Brown Envelop Medias (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by ayokellany: 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
Austin4lif:
Am never a Fan of this Kalu of a guy, what
am concerned of is the northern domination of
the minority groups in Nigeria. If you
visit Kano, u will see hausa people claiming the
birth right of Nigeria.
Those from the east,west and south are
being regarded as foreigners in same
Nigeria in Kano state . You dont have equal
rights like those who are from there. Travel
to Zamfara state, u will see the highest level
of religious intolerance. The state school of
health is an epitome of islamabad, Christians
especially the girls were forced to put
on Hijab b4 entering class .
Who says that it is only Boko haram that want to
force us to islam? Travel also to katsina state
were it is a sin to be called igbo or a
Christian even though there are
minority christians from that state who are known
as the" maguzawa" go to kebbi you will not
have permit to build ur church and u will be
harassed to pay tax by the local
authorities even though hausa people are not
goood in paying for Govt facilities.
Only in Nigeria u will see Emirs with exotic
cars and nobody is asking how did they get
the money even though many of our igwe's
and oba's don't even own a car.
Is only in Nigeria most mosques dnt pay
NEPA bill and water Bills. Only in Nigeria will
u see a particular ethnic group dominating
all the sectors of the economy ...

So how did Chibok a mainly christian community exist in the north ?

Do schools in Enugu Abia etc allow hijab into classrooms ?

How many Mosques have been granted permit to build in Abia Ebonyi and co ?

Are Muslims from the north not known as boko haram in the East ?

How much do people from the south pay as taxes ?

Emirs ride in exotic cars without being questioned I do not see anyone questioning Orishajor about his jet. I am sure Aba of Onitsha also ride exotic cars. The first Rolls royce i encountered belong to an Oba in Ijebu.

Do churches pay water n Nepa bills ?

For God sake must you people complain about everything ? If you are tired of all of this which i believable is unbearable for your humble little soul why not commit suicide and let the rest of us with the strength to bear it live on instead of complain as if your brain as been switch off from time memorial.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by Austin4lif: 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
ayokellany:

So how did Chibok a mainly christian community exist in the north ?

Do schools in Enugu Abia etc allow hijab into classrooms ?

How many Mosques have been granted permit to build in Abia Ebonyi and co ?

Are Muslims from the north not known as boko haram in the East ?

How much do people from the south pay as taxes ?

Emirs ride in exotic cars without being questioned I do not see anyone questioning Orishajor about his jet. I am sure Aba of Onitsha also ride exotic cars. The first Rolls royce i encountered belong to an Oba in Ijebu.

Do churches pay water n Nepa bills ?

For God sake must you people complain about everything ? If you are tired of all of this which i believable is unbearable for your humble little soul why not commit suicide and let the rest of us with the strength to bear it live on instead of complain as if your brain as been switch off from time memorial.
if pastor Ayo the CAN president fly jets is not your problem because the church pay tithe to him and he is not politically appointed. Did the sultan of sokoto , the supreme leader visited chibok or the IDPs in borno? All boko harams are northerners but not all northerners are boko haram, if that is what u want to hear. Tell me a case were a muslim student is stopped from wearing hijab in the east? Do muslims sell land to churches nw in the north? The igwes and the obi of onitsha that u mentioned are all business men. Ur emirs are enjoying the loots of former and present northern Govt officials.

3 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by Gr8tasign: 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
nochildsplay:
okay bra, continue saluting till you end up worshipping the god of biafra religion

FYI; my folks are in good shape , unlike that violent one on the media. "Kunu"
Fine you guys want your Nnsuka, Aba and Porthacourt back (Rep of Biafra) why can't you people just migrate there and stop casting violence about other tribes on the media
I understand ur fears, even unborn babies are feeling the heat. it's no longer Moses(OJUKWU) but now Joshua(Nnamdi Kanu) therefore the promise land is assured.

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by nochildsplay(m): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
Gr8tasign:
I understand ur fears, even unborn babies are feeling the heat. it's no longer Moses(OJUKWU) but now Joshua(Nnamdi Kanu) therefore the promise land is assured.
k. Enough said
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by cheruv: 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Kinldy remove Igala, Igede and Idoma from your Biafra BS
They're proud Biafrans smiley
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by Gr8tasign: 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
nochildsplay:
okay bra, continue saluting till you end up worshipping the god of biafra religion

FYI; my folks are in good shape , unlike that violent one on the media. "Kunu"
Fine you guys want your Nnsuka, Aba and Porthacourt back (Rep of Biafra) why can't you people just migrate there and stop casting violence about other tribes on the media
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by WailingWailer00(m): 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Kinldy remove Igala, Igede and Idoma from your Biafra BS
Are the 3 tribes you just mentioned even worthy to join Biafra? Idoma (prostitute tribe, cheap girls), Igede (drunkards), Igala (Juju), what do you have to offer sef
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by c33b33(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
The OP's article isn't good enough. EasternLion, please can you create a more enlightening article since you had in mind,thanks.

For the ignorant ones,English language will not be jettisoned. The native languages of every clan will also stand.

As for religion; Biafrans believe in GOD ALMIGHTY the creator of heaven and earth, the lies and propaganda the ignorant ones are spreading is the fact that we want to recognise Jesus Christ by his hebrew name YESHUA and obey the commandment of GOD of worshiping HIM on the Sabbath day not on sundays which the europeans(mere mortals) propagated for their convenience.

IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by owobokiri(m): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ebukaobi:
The guy is a very smart guy.

He knows he has a bunch of imbeciles and idiots as followers. He knows that all he needs to do is sweet talk a group of blockheads and they will believe him.

Most of his followers are poverty stricken, hopeless, hungry, frustrated and never do wells. That is why you see this group of fools shouting Director everywhere and sending money they get from selling gala on Lagos traffic to a man that is investing in UK properties.

Ibo masses and commoners are the easiest people to deceive in this universe.

I dont think that even chickens, goats, sheep and cows are this gullible. Even cows know when they are about to be slaughtered and will put up a resistance.

I am very convinced that Ibo DNA is a mix between homo sapiens and goats

Go and drink sniper

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by cybertyrant(m): 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
WailingWailer00:

Are the 3 tribes you just mentioned even worthy to join Biafra? Idoma (prostitute tribe, cheap girls), Igede (drunkards), Igala (Juju), what do you have to offer sef
Mr wailer are u crazy? How dare u insult ur brothers like that, are u mad?

Are u telling me that the 2000 prostitutes in anambra are better than this people, are u insane bro?
Have some manners, PLEASE

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by EasternLion: 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
c33b33:
The OP's article isn't good enough. EasternLion, please can you create a more enlightening article since you had in mind,thanks.

For the ignorant ones,English language will not be jettisoned. The native languages of every clan will also stand.

As for religion; Biafrans believe in GOD ALMIGHTY the creator of heaven and earth, the lies and propaganda the ignorant ones are spreading is the fact that we want to recognise Jesus Christ by his hebrew name YESHUA and obey the commandment of GOD of worshiping HIM on the Sabbath day not on sundays which the europeans(mere mortals) propagated for their convenience.

IPOB Youth

OK, I will do that tomorrow.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by WailingWailer00(m): 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
cybertyrant:

Are u telling me that the 2000 prostitutes in anambra are better than this people, are u insane bro?
What brothers?
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by winniz: 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
cybertyrant:

Well none of those Pro*titutes are from Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
Utopia
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by seunny4lif(m): 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
grin grin
cybertyrant:

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by amakasul(f): 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
The man is a lunatic to think that very different languages can be mixed up to form a brand new language.

For sure, no person from Benue or Kogi will agree to join such suicidal coven like biafra.

Even the SS are already up in arms distancing themselves from the fraud being committed against Igbos under the pretext of fighting for a mirage country called biafra.

2 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by Ojiofor: 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu is the political leader,
military leader and at the same time spiritual leader and director of his gullible followers.
Very soon he will ask you guys to worship him as the god of IPOB.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by haqueurate(m): 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
How low can u pple stoop
ever heard of a new language bn created just out of wish
do you know how igbo language came about? Who formed it?
Now this igbo shakau wants u pple to comit suicide for his sadistic pleasure
kwantinue!
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by c33b33(m): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
amakasul:
The man is a lunatic to think that very different languages can be mixed up to form a brand new language.

For sure, no person from Benue or Kogi will agree to join such suicidal coven like biafra.

Even the SS are already up in arms distancing themselves from the fraud being committed against Igbos under the pretext of fighting for a mirage country called biafra.

The language you used to type this trash was formed from greek,latin,french,german.

The Igala and Idoma should be allowed to make their choice and I bet you they are wiser now.

Who are the SS? You are already in a fraud called nigeria. You are the one in a mirage because you should be thinking of how your country will get out of the daily mass killing,corruption and a collapsing economy. Nde ishi oji!

IPOB Youth

2 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by Duru1(m): 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
I am a staunch supporter of Republic of Igbo land. There shall be no need to create a utopian lingua franca.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by c33b33(m): 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ojiofor:
Nnamdi Kanu is the political leader,
military leader and at the same time spiritual leader and director of his gullible followers.
Very soon he will ask you guys to worship him as the god of IPOB.

And your president is the minister of petroleum,justice,finance,police service,etc.And you think it is ok?
Is anybody forcing you to worship him with us? Why don't you guys discuss the calamity in your country and leave Biafra alone!

Well,you guys can't help it and I don't blame you.

IPOB Youth

2 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by c33b33(m): 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
haqueurate:
How low can u pple stoop
ever heard of a new language bn created just out of wish
do you know how igbo language came about? Who formed it?
Now this igbo shakau wants u pple to comit suicide for his sadistic pleasure
kwantinue!

With your wrong spelling and abbreviation I believe it is English you wanted to write.
Do you know how English language came about?
Who formed it?
You need to go back to school to be able to reason properly so you will become a real human not a baboon.
Continue!

IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by coolitempa(f): 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
Any attempt to include non ibo states......in Biafra....will be summarily dealt with...... grin......just continue your ranting on the radio but the minute you stop entertaining us with your jokes on the radio..... cheesy...and try any nonsense......the lagoon will be your best friend.... angry
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by veralech(f): 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
c33b33:

The language you used to type this trash was formed from greek,latin,french,german.

The Igala and Idoma should be allowed to make their choice and I bet you they are wiser now.

Who are the SS? You are already in a fraud called nigeria. You are the one in a mirage because you should be thinking of how your country will get out of the daily mass killing,corruption and a collapsing economy. Nde ishi oji!

IPOB Youth

You must be a lunatic if you think any region outside SE will join your armed robbing and kidnapping land-locked rat-hole! It is suicidal! Besides, Biafra skeleton has decomposed and metamorphosed into red clay; it cannot be revived, it is finished!

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by Ojiofor: 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
c33b33:

And your president is the minister of petroleum,justice,finance,police service,etc.And you think it is ok?
Is anybody forcing you to worship him with us? Why don't you guys discuss the calamity in your country and leave Biafra alone!

Well,you guys can't help it and I don't blame you.

IPOB Youth
Enjoy your online Republic of IPOB while he takes you guys on a loooong ride to nowhere.
Btw,have you contributed money as Kanu directed for purchase of weapons to destroy the zoo?

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by amakasul(f): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
c33b33:

IPOB Youth

veralech:

You must be a lunatic if you think any region outside SE will join your armed robbing and kidnapping land-locked rat-hole! It is suicidal! Besides, Biafra skeleton has decomposed and metamorphosed into red clay; it cannot be revived, it is finished!

Thank you my sister.

@ c33b33, Did you know over how many centuries the English Language has evolved to reach its current modernity?

As the sister above stated, your biafra died longest time ago.

It has no opportunity to clobber together mushroom languages into any coherent utterance other than a confused noise.

Biafra was killed; it died; it was buried! Biafra has metamorphosed into red clay; it cannot be revived, it is finished!

2 Likes

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by EasternLion: 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ojiofor:
Enjoy your online Republic of IPOB while he takes you guys on a loooong ride to nowhere.
Btw,have you contributed money as Kanu directed for purchase of weapons to destroy the zoo?

You are starting to sound like an imb.ecile.
Honestly, enjoy your Nigeria, leave, you can be from Igbo land, but not a Biafran.

Just stop discussing about him, join Massob, BVI.
Anyone of thsm., leave IPOB.

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by EasternLion: 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
amakasul:

Thank you my sister.

@ c33b33, Did you know over how many centuries the English Language has evolved to reach its current modernity?

As the sister above stated, your biafra died longest time ago.

It has no opportunity to clobber together mushroom languages into any coherent utterance other than a confused noise.

Biafra was killed; it died; it was buried! Biafra has metamorphosed into red clay; it cannot be revived, it is finished!

Foolish of you, Ojukwu said no force can ever kill Biafra.
Biafra is your nightmare, and Biafra is gonna come, all you all will eat your humble pie.
Leave as it is, our language will be developed, even if it takes centuries, it is one brain and intellect that Chukwu Abiama gave us all.
The languages will be developed and gradually learned by all.

Zoo is crumbling already, companies are record losses, oil prices are falling, looting is going, zoo expired 2014, zoo is dead already.
The whole world hates zoo and its people, you all are finished.

Biafra ga-adigide.

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by Ojiofor: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
EasternLion:

You are starting to sound like an imb.ecile.
Honestly, enjoy your Nigeria, leave, you can be from Igbo land, but not a Biafran.

Just stop discussing about him, join Massob, BVI.
Anyone of thsm., leave IPOB.
Nnamdi Kanu have turned you into an imbe.cile already.I was mever a member of IPOB why should I leave?
Why shouldn't I dicuss him when he pretends to speak on my behalf?
I can never belong to a group led by a hustler.

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by winniz: 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
[s][/s]veralech:

[s][/s]

This Yoloba coward Amakasul aka Verelech posting crap with his numerous monikers. It's quite obvious Biafra is driving you Gambari slaves insane.

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by EasternLion: 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ojiofor:
Nnamdi Kanu have turned you into an imbe.cile already.I was never a mever a member of IPOB why should I leave?
Why shouldn't I dicuss him when he pretends to speak on my behalf?
I can never belong to a group led by a hustler.

He doesn't speak on behalf of monkeys and baboons which you rather choose to be, he speaks on behalf of Biafrans.
.you can be Igbo and not a Biafran.
Comprendez?
Please stop listening to him or discussing him.
If you worry too much, go to Los Angeles and confront him at world Igbo congress.

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Up To If He Accomplish Biafra by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
c33b33:

Eastern lion be Oga for biafra matter, I no get much tym

IPOB Youth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate President To Open Another Batch Of Ministerial List Tomorrow / British Remembrance Day Service Held In Abuja / Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.