Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel (28964 Views)

Futasu Reacts To Off-campus Rents Fees / To All Unilorin Students: You Can Now Get Off Campus Hostel Online / 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
I like number one and two....
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by kenoz(m): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
grin
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
1, The DJs..nah them dey always loud their speakers with different gbedu...

2, The borrowers, they always knock at your door for cold water, garri, screw driver, blender , nokia charger

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by Angelou(m): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
ilobasama:
Lols, back then in sch, I get one guy like that next to ma room. Him papa na king, him family na this and that. But he de come our room de find food, borrow maggi, shoe, belt and so on. Please whats a defined name for them smiley
like one who claimed his dad owns millions of naira before he died.. But he (son) ended up selling pap for 3 years in kano grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
DropShot:
The Parasites. They move around for free meals.
i Waka well
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by juliusjulius: 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lol!

You are very correct.
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by fabem(m): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
Number 6 is what i did back then when i was school. I really enjoy living off campus. Eating at sister blessing place in the morning, sister mary in the afternoon, sis chioma in night. Also many of them are friends with benefit. I know God has forgiven me. #lol fabem

1 Like

Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by AJ01(m): 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
ladyF:
Lol

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
Angelou:
he was born into the church.. But the only ting i find "deeper-life-like" about him is dat he finds it difficult to approach ladies
Inability to approach Ladies has nothing to do with Faith I Guess it's innate
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
6. The Playboys
These people don't have friends of the same gender at all; except, of course, their fellow playboys. They come into the hostel with different varieties of babes. Please don't even try telling me they all come around for Chemistry Tutorial! Tall,short, fat, chubby, skinny, midgets, dwarfs, hookers and even innocent Deeper life girls that want to preach their usual gospel to them. Oh well, enough said.

Lol...
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by enitey(f): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
I take exception to ur unsavoury words against introverts,what do you mean that they need rehab??!!!!!...are u well at all?...nonsense!!!!!

Lol
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by Angelou(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Inability to approach Ladies has nothing to do with Faith I Guess it's innate
thats the only point he uses whenever we question his religous piety. He always says: i no dey fornicate lyk una
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by enitey(f): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
The last four lines of number two got me laughing
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by misspicy(f): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
The thieves...gosh living with a thief is so annoying,you will even have to hide your pants and bra....wardrobe always under lock and key
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by chomytex(f): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
*yawns* abeg who get small pin charger?
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by lanreokoro(m): 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
DropShot:
The Parasites. They move around for free meals.
. That's how I survived then...
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Angelou:
thats the only point he uses whenever we question his religous piety. He always says: i no dey fornicate lyk una
now this is funny and dumb at the same time
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by bqlekan(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
You forgot the footballers.. they are the early risers.. 5am, they are on the road, you see them on the pitch when you are going for your lectures, they scatter their apartments with soccer kits, you don't get to meet them at home on Saturdays and Sundays mornings.. and yes, they travel a lot. Going for NUGA, WAUG etc
They are also predators.. they eat like horse.. grin

Thank God I no dey this category grin

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by Olsoo(m): 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
Rilwayne001:
OP, i can't find myself here. sad

Oya tell us where you belong then grin
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by oluwadanie1(m): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
Olsoo:

Oya tell us where you belong then grin
op didn't tell us where he belongs
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by pharmagba: 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
kevinberry:
6. The Playboys

These people don't have friends of the same gender
at all; except, of course, their fellow playboys. They
come into the hostel with different varieties of
babes. Please don't even try telling me they all come
around for Chemistry Tutorial! Tall,short, fat,
chubby, skinny, midgets, dwarfs, hookers and even
innocent Deeper life girls that want to preach their
usual gospel to them
. Oh well, enough said.

Lol...
No 7 THE COUPLES
Why is every body missing out this group Infact they should be ranked No 1 in off-campus. The couples is a male and a female cohabiting off campus like husband and wife. They do everything husband and wife does maybe except rearing of children. The contribute monthly allowaee for house upkeep and support each other in every way.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by killzone(m): 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
-Those ones who u see with different girls entering their room every day.
-those ones who immediately you finish cooking,they are already at ur door knocing with spoon and plate.
-those ones that knock at your door immediately u on your generator already with their chargers.
-those ones that believe they own the compound behave anyhow they like
-those ones with their annoying loudspeaker

What am I missing

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by llaykorn: 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
cee001:
hmm...but OP u cannot blame introverts;they loose energy hanging around or being with people and they recharge or gain the energy lost by being alone and solitary. That's their personality.

Thanks bro! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by antonioculprito(m): 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
The baggers and apaches
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by jaybee104(m): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mcowubaba:
..Those guys wey dey use Igbo wake person up 4rm sleep sad
..Those girls wey different cars d drop dem 4 lodge, u go begin wonder weda na her papa get Innoson motors cheesy
..Those people wey no gree buy 11K generator, always calling me to ask me weda I on gen, say d wan charge phone or play Game cool
..Those people wey u no go just understand dia way/package, today dem go cari Bible, tmwr dem go cari weed, next tmwr u go see dem d drive Taxi inside Sch Or see dem selling in a shop ?
..Those people wey dey like 6-10 in a room shocked (mostly guys grin), I call it- On camp in Off Camp or hostel in lodge cheesy
I don taya

e be like say u dey smoke weed too.. weed just full ur talks ewww
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by Mcowubaba: 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
jaybee104:
e be like say u dey smoke weed too.. weed just full ur talks ewww
I don't smoke Cigarette..I don't smoke weed!!! I don't like it... Tried them b4, it wasn't cool..I vehemently Stopped..
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by Nakuza(m): 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
What a reminiscence? I proudly belong to category one.
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by Nakuza(m): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
What a reminiscence? I belong to category one.
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by passionate88: 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
proudly No. 2

1 Like

Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by tosyne2much(m): 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
Haahahaha cheesy

Why am I just getting see this ? cheesy

I stay off campus and this write-up is so true

OP, I throway salute ooooo cool

Brilliantly written article

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) / Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) / Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.