Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel (28965 Views)

Futasu Reacts To Off-campus Rents Fees / To All Unilorin Students: You Can Now Get Off Campus Hostel Online / 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by VickyRotex(f): 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
he pain am tongue

angry angry angry
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by yemicoal(m): 11:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
ednut1:
the linus, i so miss one guy in my hostel den. na to dey gist us of hin papa ranges, benz nd porshe ,hw babaginda dey come der house, hw he dey go gand for hols . looking at d guy he go always broke, e no get beta dress grin. many mumu gals fall sha smh. anytime person go hin supposed area for magodo. he will say i no dey house o. kikikikikiku
lol... Ollo
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 26, 2015
Daddy n mummy nko? Students couples.
Tief nko?

1 Like

Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 26, 2015
Mariojane:
talking from experience, right? grin
Yes! I currently have both of them as my roommates now. I can't wait till November when a new session will begin and I'll have to change room and roommates.
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hehehe cheesy

Bros I throway salute oooo
cool
Longtym baba, e don tey wey we don hear frm u last o.
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by BayoJoe: 7:40am On Aug 26, 2015
Mr OP, you've tried. But I'll say it's bad to see someone's prayer as a pain in the ass; maybe you'll prefer to have a cultist neighbors that will be terrorizing you and disturbing the hostel with their nocturnal lifestyle.
How can describe an introvert as you did and still can't accommodate an 'extrovert' that you now tagged AMEBO.
Lastly, please check the meaning of the word - Mundane. I presume it wasn't properly used in the original post.
Note: No offence, just some thoughts.
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by tosyne2much(m): 7:53am On Aug 26, 2015
Walkopet:
Longtym baba, e don tey wey we don hear frm u last o.
Na academic pursuit no gimme time, but una go hear from me today by 5pm cheesy
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by Jespet: 8:36am On Aug 26, 2015
Jealous ones dat luk for trouble then after qurrel dey wil go babalawo n drop poison awaitin u. Those dat tym u d moment u start gen dem dey door dey wait. Those dat always leave their room n always disturb u in ur room

1 Like

Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by TOMMYS: 10:03am On Aug 26, 2015
HA! Guy i dey hungry pieces o. Wetin we go chao na I neva chop since yst nyt As i dey so. I no get #5 4 pocket Wen (sch II) bois come( betting bois) D next tin 4 ur front e go open wallet Comot #1000 naira note Say OYa make dem play betting
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by bolabolabo: 10:07am On Aug 26, 2015
Angelou:
Guy 4get dat one!! A have this very rugged deeper life member as a roommate. He doesn't have a single Gospel song on his fone .. All he has is Erigga and 2pac (with other hardcore rap music).. He seldom goes to church tho' shocked
that one na Shallow life
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by Lamasta(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
I was here
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by rottable(m): 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
The Waka Waka type: they rarely stay in the hostel they walk around without a reasonable mission, and I belong to dis category
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by fejikudz(m): 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
youngpol:
Anything you do brethren, pray not to have deeper life members as your roommates. They will make your life hell. How you eat and breath and press your phone will be considered very sinful!
grin
Re: Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel by justmenoni: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
Op what about the ladyF and Introvert group grin but seriously those ones wey go argue all night nko and the sport one's lol dat u had imagine if they will eventually play for the national team and u also forgot the aristos.

Olsoo:
1. Brother John and Sister Mary
People in this category need little or no introduction. They live the simplified triangular campus lifestyle. From Hostel to Class to Church, then back to the Hostel again. They wake up as early as 3am to pray till 6 o'clock in the morning; like they're the only humans with problems. I mean, even their guardian angels as still wide asleep by that time! There's this one next to my room that prays like she's having a seizure and hiccups simultaneously. So annoying!

2. The Introverts
Honestly, I think the Federal Government needs to establish a rehab for these set of people. You only get to see them twice a day; when they have lectures to attend, and when get back from school. They live a totally mundane kind of life. Only God knows what they do or the fun they derive from staying indoors like forever. Maybe the are also glued to their phones trying to win the First to Comment (FTC) trophy on every Nairaland's thread; just like their godmother, INTROVERT.

3. The Amebos
Darn! Nothing good comes out of these people. You find them everywhere their attention is never needed. They come to borrow match stick from you only to return it 30 seconds later. As if that's not enough, you hear a knock 2minutes after their previous escapade. Now they want your pen! All these unthinkable display of mental retardation just because they want to have an inkling of what you're doing with your female guest. Totally infuriating.

4. The Chefs
The name says it all. At their presence, the kitchen comes to life. Not just the kitchen, it's environs too. You can perceive the aroma of their handiwork from a mile away. The taste of the harvest of their talent is also everything to write home about. I call these people "The Live Savers and The Live Takers". They do the former when they voluntarily offer you a plate of whatever it is they're cooking. You can't imagine the joy that follows when they do this. Lol

5. The O.B.O
This is the lad/lass that has the tightest wardrobe, classic ride, well furnished apartment, cute babe e.t.c. Lest I forget, just like Ice Prince, they don't wear a shoe twice too. Lol

6. The Playboys
These people don't have friends of the same gender at all; except, of course, their fellow playboys. They come into the hostel with different varieties of babes. Please don't even try telling me they all come around for Chemistry Tutorial! Tall, short, fat, chubby, skinny, midgets, dwarfs, hookers and even innocent Deeper life girls that want to preach their usual gospel to them. Oh well, enough said.

7. Kindly add yours.

source: http://www.campusdailies.com/2015/08/people-in-off-campus-hostel.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested / Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) / FG To Meet States To Discuss School Resumption Modalities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.