Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) (114637 Views)

Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (63) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by peachafrique1(f): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
No. I'm in lagos, her store is in benin
Idowuogbo:

OK, i traced her fb Nd the foooooolish woman updated something like flying to Ghana. Don't bother yourself with her family members biko, they all rogues. I saw the hungry brother telling her to shine that God will continue to lift her up as their village people won't have anything to say again. Na the Gods of the said village go strike this one. Blawwwdy animal

Have you been the store?

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by agarawu23(m): 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
delleby:

I think people are asking for it to be moved to front page to cover a wider audience. More people obviously view d front page and with a photo and name as there is on this thread, The lady can b fished out faster.
this kind of thread can't make FP

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
peachafrique1:
Ok no wahala. Save all the text messages o!!

Jennylove,if anything should happen to this young lady, you will spend the rest of your wretched life in Kirikiri. To think your moronic self was busy sending threats to a customer that paid you in full? shocked shocked shocked. You don jam bad luck oo!

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by agarawu23(m): 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
I stay in Lagos,, but how on earth does peachafrique1 got into the hands of scammers like jennylov? She shd have go with the pay before service logic..it wouldn't have come to these angry I stay in Lagos,, but how on earth does peachafrique1 got into the hands of scammers like jennylov? She shd have go with the pay before service logic..it wouldn't have come to these
ori bibe ko ni ogun ori fifo

what's the way forward?

idowuogbo said her timeline says "flying to Ghana"

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by sukkot: 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Setaje:
All this English u people are sharing here grin. Truth234, sukkot, Mrpresident1, food don done oooooooooooo. Come in here! cheesy
as in ehn. wetin dey shele. awon da cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by colossus2: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
peachafrique1:
Where in Benin?
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
sukkot:
as in ehn. wetin dey shele. awon da cheesy
Lmao! Clown grin
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
colossus2:

Where in Benin?

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by sukkot: 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Lmao! Clown grin
my sister Idowuogobo eku irole oooo grin wink
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
Idowuogbo:

OK, i traced her fb Nd the foooooolish woman updated something like flying to Ghana. Don't bother yourself with her family members biko, they all rogues. I saw the hungry brother telling her to shine that God will continue to lift her up as their village people won't have anything to say again. Na the Gods of the said village go strike this one. Blawwwdy animal

Have you been the store?

Oturugbeke! shocked shocked

Village gods will be on their own sipping shepe and planning on who next to strike someone not even on their radar will just be somewhere inviting them by calling/mentioning their name anyhow.

Anyway sha, I sabi village witches. They are heartless. Anybody they remember tells their tale in agony.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by colossus2: 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Na dis kain advert dey sell OK clothes? embarassed

Will go down to benin tomorrow or next to check it out grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

Oturugbeke! shocked shocked

Village gods will be on their own sipping shepe and planning on who next to strike someone not even on their radar will just be somewhere inviting them by calling/mentioning their name anyhow.

Anyway sha, I sabi village witches. They are heartless. Anybody they remember tells their tale in agony.
Leave them na...make she dey fly higher like useless brother tok am.The village witch will visit them soon. M0rons!!

1 Like

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by naijaboiy: 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
annawhite:
slap who....read all my posts on dis topic before thor's hammer will crush your balls
Shut up there!

Fellow scammer. undecided

14 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by spanzed(m): 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
naijaboiy:
Shut up there!
Fellow scammer. undecided
Nigga I dey await ur update na...
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
colossus2:

Na dis kain advert dey sell OK clothes? embarassed

Will go down to benin tomorrow or next to check it out grin
Bros abeg branch there with police oo...carry anybody wey you jam till the professional scammer show face.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by colossus2: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Bros abeg branch there with police oo...carry anybody wey you jam till the professional scammer show face.
What if it's not her shop? If the said location is someone else's shop.
There's no case to present to the police for now. It's not my case, but I know what to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
colossus2:

What if it's not her shop? If the said location is someone else's shop.
There's no case to present to the police for now. It's not my case, but I know what to do.
I trust you....take notes and bring down the Goliath. wink
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by colossus2: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
peachafrique1:
I was duped by Jennifer Kendy C Ukanwa. I paid in the sum of N120,000 into her account on the 11th of December 2014 for a bale of London used gowns. 115,000 was for the bale while 5000 was supposed to be used to help me buy items for my baby.
How did the bold happen. Where did you meet her?

Let me have your mail also.

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Jennydoris(f): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
debbydee:

if not on NL where else do u suggest that she takes the matter to. You saying this simply because you are not affected.

Am entitled to my own opinion just as you are..

I am not affected like you said and I will never be.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Lolaabokoku(f): 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
Idowuogbo:

pks what's her moniker on facebook?
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
ifyalways:

Does she have to state her plans here? So that Jenny and her cohorts would stay one step ahead of her?
@ OP, don't spill whatever thing u are doing " offline" here just yet. No one here can help u report to police, her bank etc either.
Actually you have a point there.
So long as she plans to take some sort of decisive action as I am yet to read that. Its all good
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Gboliwe: 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
pks what's her moniker on facebook?

This your username reminds me of the Abobaku story of few weeks back. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
colossus2:

Peach,come and answer o...

Did you go us meet on nl?
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by peachafrique1(f): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
I met her here on NL
colossus2:

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by peachafrique1(f): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
Yes here on NL
Idowuogbo:

Peach,come and answer o...

Did you go us meet on nl?
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
peachafrique1:
Yes here on NL
Send an email to Seun and copy the supermods. Make sure you send pics of the threats and payment confirmation.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by peachafrique1(f): 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ok I will
Idowuogbo:

Send an email to Seun and copy the supermods. Make sure you send pics of the threats and payment confirmation.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Ok no wahala. Save all the text messages o!!

Jennylove,if anything should happen to this young lady, you will spend the rest of your wretched life in Kirikiri. To think your moronic self was busy sending threats to a customer that paid you in full? shocked shocked shocked. You don jam bad luck oo!

Them don nail inspiredM grin

Jennyluv is next! angry...e go be like film

7 Likes

Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
peachafrique1:
Ok I will

Read this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/2555317/fraudulent-activities-inspired-autos-update#up

The only difference is,your money is smaller.... I believe that thread will show you what to do
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by colossus2: 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
peachafrique1:
I met her here on NL
I see...I will assume you have an alternate moniker then.
Re: I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) by peachafrique1(f): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
I wasn't a registered NL when I met her. I just get in here to find informations
colossus2:

I see...I will assume you have an alternate moniker then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (63)

Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes / Clean Cut, Waves, Braids, Or Dreadlocks On Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.