Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Am I Cheating Or What? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Cheating Or What? (1319 Views)

Is This Cheating Or Flirting? / Signs She's Cheating Or She Will Cheat (by Female) / Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Cheating Or What? by didique: 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2009
what am i doing?

i am a 29 yr old lady. i met my current bf ,who is 36 yrs, 8 months ago and all seemed to be going fine and rosy until my family objected to the union. becos of gentype issues.

now i met another guy 2 months back that i really like too but he's my age mate and his genotype is ok for me,

recently i seem very distanct frm my old boyfriend, that we barely talk and i try to avoid any form of physical contact btw us instead i spend all day talking to this new guy i met. though he hasn't said anything and i doubt if he ever will.

please am i cheating on my old boyfriend or have i just found a new friend in my life
Re: Am I Cheating Or What? by Winnergal(f): 11:41pm On Mar 28, 2009
do you feel you're cheating on him . . . ? What does your conscience tell you . . . ?
Re: Am I Cheating Or What? by ima1(f): 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2009
Ya u are cheating, but seeing ur age i say u are doing whats best for u, but then again with the genotype issue, u both can always adopt
Re: Am I Cheating Or What? by osisi2(f): 11:44pm On Mar 28, 2009
didique:

what am i doing?

i am a 29 yr old lady. i met my current bf ,who is 36 yrs, 8 months ago and all seemed to be going fine and rosy until my family objected to the union. becos of gentype issues.

now i met another guy 2 months back that i really like too but he's my age mate and his genotype is ok for me,

recently i seem very distanct frm my old boyfriend, that we barely talk and i try to avoid any form of physical contact btw us instead i spend all day talking to this new guy i met. though he hasn't said anything and i doubt if he ever will.

please am i cheating on my old boyfriend or have i just found a new friend in my life

why are you calling him an old BF if he's still in the picture and why are you starting a new relationship when you are still in an unfinished one?
That's unladylike.
Are you keeping the "old boyfriend" as a back-up incase the new man doesn't work out just as you fear?
How are you handling it?
I mean juggling 2 unsuspecting men at the same time
Is it worth it?

My advice

Break off with the 36 year old man cleanly and let him go rather than waste his time with you.
It's obvious your heart is with the new guy.
Let the other man go.You are not being fair to him.Don't you have a conscience?
Re: Am I Cheating Or What? by osisi2(f): 11:47pm On Mar 28, 2009
i met my current bf ,who is 36 yrs, 8 months ago and all seemed to be going fine and rosy until my family objected to the union. becos of gentype issues.

This is scary.
6 months into a relationship you found yourself an undercover lover? shocked shocked shocked
stop giving women a bad name
Re: Am I Cheating Or What? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2009
If the new one makes you feel better and rocks your boat harder, stick with him.

If it works out, you're lucky. If it doesn't, you made a mistake.

Who cares? Life is all about risk. . . cool

But you be cheater o, ah ahn. Atleast tell the old b4 you no want am
Re: Am I Cheating Or What? by Winnergal(f): 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2009
**osisi:

This is scary.
6 months into a relationship you found yourself an undercover lover? shocked shocked shocked
stop giving women a bad name

L.O.L
Re: Am I Cheating Or What? by bluespice(f): 11:50pm On Mar 28, 2009
ur cheating
break off the initial one before moving with the new guy

tho u have to dec ide if ur love for the old guy transcends genotype issues
Re: Am I Cheating Or What? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

Damn!
Re: Am I Cheating Or What? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2009
I want the modify button back ASAP angry grin

Ebony-Silk:

If the new one makes you feel better and rocks your boat harder, stick with him.

If it works out, you're lucky. If it doesn't, you made a mistake.

Who cares? Life is all about risk. . . cool

But you be cheater o, ah ahn. Aleast tell the old one you no want am b4 going to the next guy
Re: Am I Cheating Or What? by Czarskit(m): 12:02am On Mar 29, 2009
. . .broken bottles e'erywhr. . .

@topic

Make up ur mind. . .u're too grown 4 this. . .
Re: Am I Cheating Or What? by osisi2(f): 12:07am On Mar 29, 2009
ebony silk why are you quoting yourself and responding to your own posts?
ROFL
Re: Am I Cheating Or What? by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 29, 2009
**osisi:

ebony silk why are you quoting yourself and responding to your own posts?
ROFL
LOL, my new Modification method grin grin
Re: Am I Cheating Or What? by Hauwa1: 2:32am On Mar 29, 2009
Ebony and Osisi grin grin

hahaha the self quoting funny sha. i like your style Silk cheesy
Re: Am I Cheating Or What? by SisterMo(f): 3:15am On Mar 29, 2009
Clear things up with the 36 year old man before starting things with the new man.

Peace.
Re: Am I Cheating Or What? by Hollysmile: 3:26am On Mar 29, 2009
@poster, is dis how immature u can be at dis age of urs? You go soon nack 2 zero where u dey play 2guys, and by then u go don clock 35.
Trust naija men nao, na only God's intervention go make naija man marry gal wey don clock 35.
Be warned!
Time no dey 2check time, oh!
Re: Am I Cheating Or What? by omega25red(m): 3:42am On Mar 29, 2009
i hope they put this post at the front to show all the women who come on here to complain about men that women do it too.

And for the person who wrote "if he rocks your boat better stick with him" you are dead wrong thats not how matured people do things
Re: Am I Cheating Or What? by Taken(m): 5:00am On Mar 29, 2009
@ didique

Instead of feeling quilty or whatever, you should somewhat settle issues with the old bf in a amicably manner, then you can sweetly move on with the new guy - Fini.
Re: Am I Cheating Or What? by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 29, 2009
@poster,i hope u dont find a reason to still abandon this ur new boy-friend,since u're in the business of gettin younger ones after six months.Maybe by the time u be 36,na 19yrs guy u go don meet.U berra a kiafu
Re: Am I Cheating Or What? by didique: 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2009
look its not as bad as you guys make me out to be, i discuss practically everything wit this new friend, infact he's bn cheering me up and giving me support. we are close friends just that i feel that im cheating on my current bf.

i take back the word ''old''. current bf.
Re: Am I Cheating Or What? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2009
Your cheating on him emotionally. . .Its just a matter of time before it goes physical. . . wink
Re: Am I Cheating Or What? by chukz4real(m): 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Your cheating on him emotionally. . .Its just a matter of time before it goes physical. . . wink
My dear, are u talking from experience or, ?
Re: Am I Cheating Or What? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2009
excuse me, but whats experience got to do with answering the topic?
Re: Am I Cheating Or What? by eyonigger(m): 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2009
why r u still hanging on to this guy when u clearly know it aint working, no more comment, ur just a plain bitch, pple lyk una no go make us dey fall in luv again.
Re: Am I Cheating Or What? by Czarskit(m): 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2009
Am I cheating?

Chai! See Jamb Question!
Re: Am I Cheating Or What? by europegirl(f): 2:45am On Mar 30, 2009
@ poster

I'm sorry to say but if you feel like you say, then in your mind you are cheating emotional. Plus if you discuss everything with this new guy and he supports you as you say then you kind of chose him already.
What you are doing with the new guy is what you are supposed to be doing with the guy that you are acually with. Meaning it is the man in your life that is supposed to give you that feeling that you get from the new guy. Unfortunately it seems you chose him over the other guy. Plus you are avoiding any physical contact, which is a red flag in itself!
Have an honest talk with your current boyfriend and give him the respect he deserves and then move on.
Re: Am I Cheating Or What? by oyenit(m): 4:47am On Mar 30, 2009
abeg if another word dey way pass cheat, i go use am for u then,

another thing be say, if u see another man (MAN LIKE ME WAY GET BODY ' TALL AND HANDSOME) after 4 month , u go leave the new guy self,

there is a yoruba saying that goes by,

ale obirin ko kin pesu

another advice,
the devil u know is better than the angel u dont know,

stick to the other guy, the new guy might be a player
Re: Am I Cheating Or What? by C2H5OH(f): 6:57am On Mar 30, 2009
you have cheated on your husband emotionally and a little bit physically. That poor guy does not deserve to be treated the way you are treating him.
Re: Am I Cheating Or What? by oluwafemi113(m): 7:00am On Mar 30, 2009
too bad
Re: Am I Cheating Or What? by mccloud224(m): 3:32am On Mar 31, 2009
WOMENNNNNNNNNN!!!!

Woe unto men.That's the curse.They are nothing but selfish beings who care about their own heart desires.You dont need to ask if you are cheating coz if the NEW GUY makes a move on you right now, i can bet your legs would be open without second thought so why decieve yourself by finding justification for your deeds.

That's women for you.Dem go do bad finish, come dey ask question to prove innocent, lol.Yansh things.
Re: Am I Cheating Or What? by Nobody: 3:38am On Mar 31, 2009
Mccloud don't generalize.not all women are like that.
Re: Am I Cheating Or What? by mccloud224(m): 4:04am On Mar 31, 2009
@pc guru,

I went a lil overboard i guess.Must be all these sickening posts (i have a lovely lady though and would do just about anything for her).It's these, okay, make i no too talk again.

Em, what's with the Darth Vader pix?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confused! / How Long Does It Take To Get Over An Ex / close this acct seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.