Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? (56950 Views)

Windstorm Kills 3 Villagers In Uhunowerre, Enugu; Community To Consult The Gods / Ancient Benin: Where Did The First Monarchs Come From / Masquerades Spotted Buying Ice Cream On The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by horexy(f): 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
[size=15pt]Funny cheesy grin[/size]
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by oismail(m): 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
They were only adapting to nowadays diets
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by mytime24(f): 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
gods dey check their weight

1 Like

Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by ajebuter(f): 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
Buhari must probe the gods for that reckless demand and wasteful upgrade!

grin grin grin
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by ZaraBrains(m): 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
kenedy175:
For Kangaroo undecided

would ve missed my flight, thanks to that kangaroo!
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by chiscodedon(m): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
the gods are watching weight...gat to adhere to doctors prescription
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by menxer: 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
It's called upgrading. grin
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
Sarimah:
worisdis?

Sarimah is here again! grin

Hmm...#i see things #
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by Lachynos2k2(m): 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
E T G ...end time gods
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by Paris007(m): 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
тнє gσ∂ѕ ∂ση υρgяα∂є,∂єу ωιℓℓ ηєє∂ ιт ƒσя тнє ‎נσυяηєу σƒ ∂αт ρєяѕση grin grin
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
the native doctor that ask someone to do that must be high on german weed
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by mikron(m): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
Yoruba people and eboh sacrifice!!! !!!!
Too fetish
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by uwaismail(m): 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
How do send a picture of an event?
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
The Gods are not smilling
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by ahamonyeka(m): 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
OP!for you snapping and exposing my ebo to nairalanders that your phone will catch fire by tomorrow morning.
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by mudiana(m): 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
The gods too like biscuit...wetin sef
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by kenedy175(m): 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
ZaraBrains:

would ve missed my flight, thanks to that kangaroo!

Lol. Nice moniker though.

Space booker! tongue
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by nonjebose(m): 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
The gods wan open provision store

1 Like

Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by southernbelle(f): 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
cheesy the gods need packaged foods too
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by Bonapart(m): 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Yep it is a part to hell because cream biscuits is too small. The only part to heaven is when you sacrifice 10% of income as tithes coupled with offerings so that a man who tells you the same thing every Sunday can afford a private jet and build schools that your tenth generation cannot even dream of attending.
you think you're funny
You need to accept JESUS CHRIST as your personal Lord and saviour first before you understand these mystery

1 Like

Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by Lexusgs430: 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
Akeelahtunez:
I saw dis in my area can't just stop laughing grin cheesy

Lol. If the pesin wey put hin sacrifice catch you, I no fit tell you wetin hin go take you do!!!!
Possibly lay you for oritameta!!!
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by cutezain(f): 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
They hav bin asked to go on a diet
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by ajbiggie(m): 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
u will mostly find this in Benin
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by mmsen: 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
Why do 'gods' need Naira?

Why do 'gods' need anything?
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by Jalinco: 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
gods have really wised up, they now use iPad. They robbed guys that have little or no regards for their ancestors
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by Sanguine77(m): 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Akeelahtunez:
The gods are wise and modern.
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by KiNiBiGd: 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
Soji God, am very sure he won't accept d sacrifice cos is not complete atleast a bottle of chilled coca cola will complement dis. Can d person eat without water? undecided
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by Tobbey(m): 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
LMFAOOO
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by flokii: 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
Akeelahtunez:

awon aye n para grin .. na bad economy. d Gods sef gatz understand
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
musKeeto:
Better worship a god that loves crackers. Not the one that became his own Son and killed himself. For himself .
Very crazy and confusing. Yet some people still follow claim he is real and follow him.

5 Likes

Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by Jamaticulus(m): 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ebora to n gbe ebo pelu KFC!
Re: When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
The gods probably on a slimming diet am sure lipton tea bags and lemons are in there somwerr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Sacred Iguanas Of Orogun Community In Delta State (photos) / Photos From The Obi Of Onitsha's Palace / Who Are The Yoruba In Benin Republic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.