Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record (4092 Views)

Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference / Sfiso Ncwane Buys Car For Francis Anosike, Nigerian Pastor For Healing Him (pics / How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by Horus(m): 1:03am On Mar 29, 2009
It's about a Nigerian pastor who tried to scam a church in the US and they made an idiot out of him, lol
Read the story below as told by Ifeanyi N.

Pastor Samuel Eze of God Love Bible Ministry in Apapa, approaches the Church of Bread and Wine abroad with the aim of helping them spread the work here in Nigeria, however he has a shortcoming: He needs funds. Thus he asked the Church to provide him with $74,000 to foster a joint venture between the two churches, 

419eater is contacted and takes over and poses as Father Ted Chilly of the Bread and Wine Church. He immediately responds to Samuel Eze's email requesting the funds ($74,000)
This is a picture of the " Church of Bread and Wine" and its Photoshop!! To fool Pastor Samuel!!
Says "Father Ted" (419eater) to Pastor Samuel in his email reply to him: "You have come to the right place. We have over 300 churches world-wide and love to help upcoming churches like yours. We don't, however send funds without recourse to our due procedures, in order to be sure of where our funds are being sent. You must follow the formal steps to identify yourself with our Church before u can claim the money.
They are as follows: You must identify with the symbols of our Church, which are BREAD and WINE."
1. You must send us a picture of yourself holding our Church name printed on a banner. You must be sitted.
2. You must send a picture of yourself holding a bottle of WINE to your ear.
3. You must send a picture of yourself carrying a loaf of BREAD on your head.

Source: http://www.419eater.com/html/samuel_eze.htm

THE SIGN

THE WINE

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,  THE BREAD!

Source:  http://www.419eater.com/html/samuel_eze.htm
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by osisi2(f): 1:06am On Mar 29, 2009
Handsome man
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by osisi2(f): 1:07am On Mar 29, 2009
Is that agege bread or our ladys?
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by osisi2(f): 1:19am On Mar 29, 2009
Horus:

It's about a Nigerian pastor who tried to scam a church in the US and they made an idiot out of him, lol
Read the story below as told by Ifeanyi N.

Pastor Samuel Eze of God Love Bible Ministry in Apapa, approaches the Church of Bread and Wine abroad with the aim of helping them spread the work here in Nigeria, however he has a shortcoming: He needs funds. Thus he asked the Church to provide him with $74,000 to foster a joint venture between the two churches,

419eater is contacted and takes over and poses as Father Ted Chilly of the Bread and Wine Church. He immediately responds to Samuel Eze's email requesting the funds ($74,000)
This is a picture of the " Church of Bread and Wine" and its Photoshop!! To fool Pastor Samuel!!
Says "Father Ted" (419eater) to Pastor Samuel in his email reply to him: "You have come to the right place. We have over 300 churches world-wide and love to help upcoming churches like yours. We don't, however send funds without recourse to our due procedures, in order to be sure of where our funds are being sent. You must follow the formal steps to identify yourself with our Church before u can claim the money.
They are as follows: You must identify with the symbols of our Church, which are BREAD and WINE."
1. You must send us a picture of yourself holding our Church name printed on a banner. You must be sitted.
2. You must send a picture of yourself holding a bottle of WINE to your ear.
3. You must send a picture of yourself carrying a loaf of BREAD on your head.

THE SIGN

THE WINE

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE BREAD!

It's obvious he's not a pastor.
He claims to be one
419ers can claim to be anything including Yaradua and IBB
Your hatred for Christianity will blind you one of these days
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by agabaI23(m): 1:26am On Mar 29, 2009
Hilarious

jeez. This is the kind of thing they should have been doing all these while instead of falling mugu.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by origina9ja(f): 2:56am On Mar 29, 2009
wooow
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 29, 2009
Look at that bread on his head. . . . That's the most hilarious part. Lol,lol,lol.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by AloyEmeka9: 7:14am On Mar 29, 2009
Wrong title. This guy is not a pastor, he is a FAKE pastor. Will you call Osama Bin laden a pastor if he claims to be one to defraud Americans?
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by arramyjay: 7:21am On Mar 29, 2009
Oh my gosh, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by arramyjay: 7:24am On Mar 29, 2009
It is so easy for you to identify a fake pastor,but when it is about islam you say he is muslim,u dont say a fake muslim.
Gosh this so sad.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by Recognise: 8:32am On Mar 29, 2009
FYI: This posting/thread has already been posted here before since February 17, 2009 as:

I'll Do Anything For Money Pastor Disgracing Himself:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-235167.0.html

Recognise:

I'll Do Anything For Money Pastor Disgracing Himself
« on: February 17, 2009, 09:27 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you guys believe this clown? The things people do for money. . . hilarious

It's about a Naija Pastor who tried to obtain funds from a church in the US and they made an idiot out of him . . .

For pictures and rest of the story Click here

Re: Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by AloyEmeka9: 8:38am On Mar 29, 2009
It is so easy for you to identify a fake pastor,but when it is about islam you say he is muslim,u dont say a fake muslim.
Gosh this so sad.
Is that why you guys have posted this thread here 20x in just one week?. To slander pastors and christianity?
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by arramyjay: 9:05am On Mar 29, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Is that why you guys have posted this thread here 20x in just one week?. To slander pastors and christianity?

Well i am not a pastor hater,I am just pointing out what seems to be your hobbies.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 29, 2009
For crying out loud. What do you mean by 'you guys'? Who told you Horus is a muslim? No need to change this thread to another bashing medium.
@topic, that is really quite hilarious. ROFLOL.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by huxley(m): 10:43am On Mar 29, 2009
Similar thing about a Nigerian 419er was caught and reported by a daily new paper in England, the Telegraph, about 10 years ago. In that case the 419er was made to present himself, partially nude with a circle embossed around his left breast. That was so funny. Let me see if I can find the story.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by huxley(m): 11:02am On Mar 29, 2009
Church of painter breast here

Re: Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by Horus(m): 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

No,this is a Different thread and a different pastor.(Look at the date the article was published).
It is not our fault if there is more than 20 different pastors per weeks who try to scam a church.
I am Not muslim and I am not christian,I am just giving you an information.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by sucessful1: 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2009
i could bet u anything that this guys are not d real pple,there is no 419er wit all their i.Q that'll use their real pix,they can easily use someone else's or download one off the net or maybe this story might even b fake,as we all know that pple luv 2 destroy 9ja name.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by mazaje(m): 7:12pm On Mar 29, 2009
**osisi:

It's obvious he's not a pastor.
He claims to be one
419ers can claim to be anything including Yaradua and IBB
Your hatred for Christianity will blind you one of these days

and your own hatred for islam will make improve your eye sight? idiot. . . .
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by redsun(m): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2009
Guy men turn to mugus,exactly what the oyinbos want,to make fool them like they make of them(oyinbos.

They just can not fathom the fact that blackman is playing magic on them.419 is really magical,for people to foolishly give out their hard earn monies to illusive people.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by okgerald(m): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2009
cheesy grin
Nigerian pastors are still busy making money from poor chaps still. Gullible brethren sad
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by Gaminechic: 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2009
Chei only Igbo pipu!
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by Winnergal(f): 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2009
Gaminechic:

Chei only Igbo pipu!

Why now . . .? lol
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by MrCrackles(m): 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by origina9ja(f): 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2009
angry angry sad sad
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by oyinda3(f): 12:04am On Jun 01, 2009
buhhahahahah
those pictures are so wrong on so many levels. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by Abuzola(m): 1:08am On Jun 01, 2009
Not a surprise because pastor business is a good business, fraud anyhow
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by Tudor3(m): 1:16am On Jun 01, 2009
Hmmmm. . . . .why i'm i not suprised. . .
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2009
its pathetic and at the same time hilarious
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by banom(m): 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2009
All Nairalanders should be careful how you insult a Daddy .G.O
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by NOWORRIES: 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2009
WEATHER THE MONEY IS FROM OYIBO MUGU OR NIGERIA MUGUS WHEN THE SOW AND TITHES
A MUGU IS A MUGU AND A COLLECTOR IS A COLLECTOR, WHEATHER WITH ABORI OR JERRY CURL, A CROOK IS A CROOK
Re: Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2009
WEATHER THE MONEY IS FROM OYIBO MUGU OR NIGERIA MUGUS WHEN THE SOW AND TITHES
A MUGU IS A MUGU AND A COLLECTOR IS A COLLECTOR, WHEATHER WITH ABORI OR JERRY CURL, A CROOK IS A CROOK

you are smack-dead right there. a mugu is a mugu and a collector is a collector, eva wonder why a lot of church-goers look distraught and the pastors like a 419 collector?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! / Ogboni Clergy:What Is The Relationship Between Christendom And Confraternity / Is There Any Ignostic Atheist On This Forum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.