Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! (2485 Views)

"I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / I'm Inlove With My Madam Husband, I Want To Snatch Him..please What Should I Do? / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by swindo1(m): 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ooooh my God! I'm inlove with a lesbian! What'll i do? Break up with her or proceed to relationship with her?
Re: Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by falconey(m): 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
lucky you!
Re: Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by x6blade(m): 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
More padding for you
Re: Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Leave . . .
Re: Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by Jedeye2(m): 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
latter u will go and ask God for forgivness
Re: Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by zadok60: 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
congrat...I hope you don't use cucumber
Re: Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by AfroKnight: 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
She would cheat on you with her girlfriend. Believe me, cheating doesn't hurt because of the gender of the 3rd party. No. It hurts because of the divided devotion. Can you stand the fact that your babe is in love with someone else whether male or female? It's the same level of hurt.

1 Like

Re: Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by swindo1(m): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
You guys ain't giving me any sound advice
Re: Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by ladyF(f): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
shocked hian!!!
Re: Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by PrinceZahzah(m): 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
u r lucky oh grin
Re: Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by 400billionman: 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
I'm still wondering what to tell this guy..

1 Like

Re: Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by Mznaett: 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
And who told you she's one?undecided
Re: Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by kestolove95(m): 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
swindo1:

Ooooh my God!
I'm inlove with a lesbian!
What'll i do?
Break up with her or proceed to relationship with her?
guy continue with her, God wants to use u to change her sex life...she's a bisexual not a lesbian...a lesbian can never go out with u...so educate her abt d evil of lesbianism and tell her d qur'an and d bible rejct it...also let her knw d switness of prick by bleeping her hard..she will dump her female bf

1 Like

Re: Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by chomytex(f): 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
Well..let fate decide
Re: Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
Was it written on her forehead that she's a lesbian? And if so, she has been with you. That makes her bi-sexual.
Re: Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by MrFlavvor(m): 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
What I wouldn't give to be in a relationship with a lesbian
Re: Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by Fulaboy(m): 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
Niggae the try some fvcking three-some with your gf and her lover and give them some fvcking knacking, you might be lucky to change their sexuality both wink

2 Likes

Re: Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by MrFlavvor(m): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
kestolove95:
guy continue with her, God wants to use u to change her sex life...she's a bisexual not a lesbian...a lesbian can never go out with u...so educate her abt d evil of lesbianism and tell her d qur'an and d bible rejct it...also let her knw d switness of prick by bleeping her hard..she will dump her female bf
Loving this advice..... Breaking the habit is all about fu_cking the hell out of her

1 Like

Re: Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by swindo1(m): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
kestolove95:
tanx dear u ve said it all
Re: Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by adedayourt(m): 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
chomytex:
Well..let fate decide

fate
Re: Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by skywalker495(m): 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
love or LUSTlove or LUSTlove or LUST
Re: Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by adedayourt(m): 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
swindo1:

Ooooh my God!
I'm inlove with a lesbian!
What'll i do?
Break up with her or proceed to relationship with her?

SMASH d love nd move on.

#reason
she would never find sez njoyable wit u (jus imagin ursefin bed wit a guy like u, d way u'll is xatly wat she wuld feel wit u)
nd i dont see couple survivn wit such flaw btw dem.

so u dnt com bck to nl 2moro nd announce hw ur lez gf treats u
Re: Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by donMIG(m): 10:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
So how dis one take affect the value of naira
Do wateva u wish
3some would b advisable
Re: Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by chomytex(f): 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
Yea...fate
adedayourt:

fate
Re: Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by adedayourt(m): 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
chomytex:
Yea...fate

50yrs after
fate is stil thinkng of wat to decide
Re: Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by chomytex(f): 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Lol
adedayourt:

50yrs after fate is stil thinkng of wat to decide

1 Like

Re: Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by Omotayor123(f): 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
Whatz a lesbian doing with a boyfriend
Fake!
Re: Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by Omotayor123(f): 10:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
adedayourt:

50yrs after fate is stil thinkng of wat to decide
You dey vex oooogrin
Re: Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by UyiIredia(m): 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
swindo1:
Ooooh my God! I'm inlove with a lesbian! What'll i do? Break up with her or proceed to relationship with her?
Okay. I'm in love with a stripper undecided
Re: Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by adedayourt(m): 12:17am On Aug 25, 2015
Omotayor123:

You dey vex oooogrin

wen den wan allow mke fate dey judge case wey she no sabi
Re: Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by hidee20(m): 12:20am On Aug 25, 2015
Have a 3some buddy....... grin sad angry
Re: Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! by luckaz(m): 1:00am On Aug 25, 2015
Omotayor123:
Whatz a lesbian doing with a boyfriend

Fake!

WE SEE U

U ARE D ORIGINAL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am So Tired Of Being Single / Photo: Do You Love Twins ? / 6 Signs You’re Dealing With A Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.