Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Virginity:nigerian Ladies And Pretence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity:nigerian Ladies And Pretence (798 Views)

Guys, Pick Your Choice, No Pretence / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity:nigerian Ladies And Pretence by Jorussia(m): 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
We all know that to be a virgin as lady in this part of the world,is to some extent a big deal.Most decent/religious guys,would most likely take their wives in high esteem,if they discover that they are virgins on their wedding night.However,what is very annoying to me and perhaps most decent guys,is ladies pretending to be virgins,when they are actually not.There was this girl that was my very close friend,when i was in the higher institution.We were into a non sexual relationship, she told me that she was a virgin,but i later discovered that she was not,even though i nv slept with her.Nigerian ladies,should always learn to present themselves to guys as they truly are.I know that most Nigerian ladies, who are over 25 will most likely do everything to please a decent guy,including pretending to be virgins,which to me,is simply unnecessary, because pretence does not pay.
Re: Virginity:nigerian Ladies And Pretence by ORACLE1975(m): 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Virginity:nigerian Ladies And Pretence by Jhenny(f): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
d post is for Onila
Re: Virginity:nigerian Ladies And Pretence by Jhenny(f): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
dis post is for Onila
Re: Virginity:nigerian Ladies And Pretence by Jorussia(m): 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
Jhenny:
dis post is for Onila
why Onila?
Re: Virginity:nigerian Ladies And Pretence by Jhenny(f): 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
Jorussia:
why Onila?
she lies about her virginity. I'm sure she understands
Re: Virginity:nigerian Ladies And Pretence by UyiIredia(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
I don't need a virgin for a friend or spouse. I need a caring and committed person, her virginity may be a plus, if she isn't so frigid or rigid in bed.

(1) (Reply)

Oftentimes The Lady Who Beams The Green Light Is Not The Lady You Love / Any Lady That Says YES To These Questions Can’t Remain Single For Long / 10 Reasons Why Guys Often Say Ladies Have Nothing But $ex To Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.