Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

IMMORALITY LOOMS: Moral Decadence At Its Peak - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / IMMORALITY LOOMS: Moral Decadence At Its Peak (1445 Views)

Advise Needed:my Younger Sister Is Prone To Immorality. / Why Is Immorality Common Among Some Men Of God? / Exposing Sexual Immorality In The New Age Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMMORALITY LOOMS: Moral Decadence At Its Peak by jayhans(m): 10:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
I dont knw if this is da best place to post dis thread.. bt i feel the urge to let out my view on dis one... i was on facebook nd i saw a photo posted by a gal nd frm all indication dis gal is nt up to 18yrs old.. nw wat was she thinking wen uploading such a pic... does her parents know she is out there lyk dat? Or is dis anoda result of improper upbringing? because no well brought up gal will let her self out lyk dat...I JUST WONDER WAT DIS WORLD WIL BCOME IN THE NEXT TEN YEARS... cos its obvious teens of today re getting the idea of social media all wrong.. she just advertized to the world her waywardness... nt to her she tinks it kul..

GSM/SOCIAL MEDIA causing problems since da tym of rev. King

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMMORALITY LOOMS: Moral Decadence At Its Peak by trapQ: 1:40am On Aug 25, 2015
why blame only the girl when they both are wrong
Re: IMMORALITY LOOMS: Moral Decadence At Its Peak by tpiander: 3:31am On Aug 25, 2015
gay thread.
Re: IMMORALITY LOOMS: Moral Decadence At Its Peak by frank317: 6:27am On Aug 25, 2015
@Op this thread makes u look jobless and sex sterved. Pls go and get laid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMMORALITY LOOMS: Moral Decadence At Its Peak by jayhans(m): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
The post above.... am sure if dat pic has ur sister's face on it u will av had different comment...u re truely an example of the moral decadency i speak of.
Re: IMMORALITY LOOMS: Moral Decadence At Its Peak by olatunjithomas(m): 2:34am On Jul 15, 2016
jayhans:
The post above.... am sure if dat pic has ur sister's face on it u will av had different comment...u re truely an example of the moral decadency i speak of.

Good morning boss, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but there is one thing I need from you,

Nd I will be so glad if I can get it from you boss

with due respect boss, I had like you to support falconey for
Mr nairaland 2016. you've done it before, you're a champion,
you can do it again.
the profile is www.nairaland.com/falconey

thanks bro, respect.

if you like to join the WhatsApp group ,you can PM me, I'll sort that out.

thanks once again my boss

TEAMFALCONEY.

VOTING WILL COMMENCE ON MONDAY 18th JULY 2016.
Re: IMMORALITY LOOMS: Moral Decadence At Its Peak by Lucario007(m): 5:07am On Jul 15, 2016
jayhans:
I dont knw if this is da best place to post dis thread.. bt i feel the urge to let out my view on dis one... i was on facebook nd i saw a photo posted by a gal nd frm all indication dis gal is nt up to 18yrs old.. nw wat was she thinking wen uploading such a pic... does her parents know she is out there lyk dat? Or is dis anoda result of improper upbringing? because no well brought up gal will let her self out lyk dat...I JUST WONDER WAT DIS WORLD WIL BCOME IN THE NEXT TEN YEARS... cos its obvious teens of today re getting the idea of social media all wrong.. she just advertized to the world her waywardness... nt to her she tinks it kul..

GSM/SOCIAL MEDIA causing problems since da tym of rev. King

Just the way this article is composed and the nature of it alone draws me to the conclusion that you are an attention seeking teenager with either a lack of common sense or a youth with total absence of purpose.

Forgive me if you feel it is an insult, but I am simply stating my opinion as I feel that this thread has literally no purpose (and I find it hard to believe that any full grown man with a job would actually ever think to post something like this).

We are quite aware about immorality rates. But times are changing, things are changing, there are fifteen, fourteen and sixteen year olds entering into the universities in this era, and with such freedom comes a total change of the way things were done years ago. I am not justifying their actions I am simply saying that this is the sad effect of time and advising you that before we crucify this up and coming generation, let us not forget the generation that raised them.

For all you know, her parents are aware, and quite frankly, they don't give a damn.

So why should you?

(1) (Reply)

Shiloh 2016 Live – MY CASE IS DIFFERENT / Ebo {sacrifice} To Have Children / Is Sin A Spirit, Who Created It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.