Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas (3185 Views)

Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. / Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by fx45(m): 1:30am On Aug 25, 2015
Looking in retrospect at the actions and statements of the Boko Haram Grand Khadi, Muhammadu Ibn Ayatollah Buhari... Is it not safe to categorically say that he planned to exterminate Yorubas through a mass pogrom? Using the post-election violence of 2011 as a pointer. After losing the elections in 2011, it is on record that the ISIS terrorist Visa-issuing current Nigerian president was quoted as saying....

"..... Dogs and Yorubabboons will be soaked in blood "

Will it also not be safe to assume that Yorubabboons supported the paedophile dictator during the last elections out of fear of genocide? Are Yorubas really that cowardly?

Please tribal bigots should keep away from this thread. Matured responses only. Say NO to tribalism and bigotry

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by trapQ: 1:32am On Aug 25, 2015
well well
Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by gwas(m): 1:46am On Aug 25, 2015
People will take you seriously when you walk the talk

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by nochildsplay(m): 2:01am On Aug 25, 2015
fx45:
Looking in retrospect at the actions and statements of the Boko Haram Grand Khadi, Muhammadu Ibn Ayatollah Buhari... Is it not safe to categorically say that he planned to exterminate Yorubas through a mass pogrom? Using the post-election violence of 2011 as a pointer. After losing the elections in 2011, it is on record that the ISIS terrorist Visa-issuing current Nigerian president was quoted as saying....

Will it also not be safe to assume that Yorubabboons supported the paedophile dictator during the last elections out of fear of genocide? Are Yorubas really that cowardly?

Please tribal bigots should keep away from this thread. Matured responses only. Say NO to tribalism and bigotry
. Taaaaa!!!!! Sharaaap dia and sleep and stop causing Media riot.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by nochildsplay(m): 2:02am On Aug 25, 2015
gwas:
People will take you seriously when you walk the talk
confaam
Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by hola106(m): 2:41am On Aug 25, 2015
S nt everybody man dat roam d strt dat re nt normal even d once dat dress proper hv high class of madness in dem
Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by ibedun: 2:43am On Aug 25, 2015
Fool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by Trinxie(f): 3:17am On Aug 25, 2015
Nah!!! Yorubas are not cowardly... grin
Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by likila: 3:24am On Aug 25, 2015
Haaa!
He cannot try it!
He no dey fear?
Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by Fash20: 4:56am On Aug 25, 2015
fx45:

where were you when god was giving out free brain. SMH

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by PentiumPro(f): 4:59am On Aug 25, 2015
Another ediott Biafran baboon on the loose cheesy
Biafra will never be short of mad dogs

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by WailingWailer00(m): 5:50am On Aug 25, 2015
Good news, wanna see the streets of Osun, Ekiti etc soaked with yellowbar ............ grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by cybertyrant(m): 6:04am On Aug 25, 2015
Trinxie:

FFK is proving it, who else?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 25, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Good news, wanna see the streets of Osun, Ekiti etc soaked with yellowbar ............ grin grin grin grin
undecided
Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by fx45(m): 6:41am On Aug 25, 2015
PentiumPro:
Another ediott Biafran baboon on the loose cheesy
Biafra will never be short of mad dogs
No abuses please! If Buhari had succeeded, maybe you wouldn't be here today abusing Biafra. Now let me ask you..... Why did Yorubas suddenly turn around to support a tyrant they've been rejecting since 2003? Yorubas have been known to stand up against despotic and oppressive leaders? What changed with Buhari? A man you serially rejected since the first day he ever nursed the ambition of removing his military khaki uniform to contest Nigeria's presidency...

My take is that something out of the ordinary must have caused this. Something that has a fear factor. People don't just go back to their vomit for no just cause.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by SporaD8: 6:46am On Aug 25, 2015
Is this d best brain Biafra States can produced?! conglomeration of dimwits.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by EasternLion: 7:38am On Aug 25, 2015
He would have soaked them all in their blood, after which the terrorist himself, mumummadu Buhari will drinketh of it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by yorubatic: 7:45am On Aug 25, 2015
My people have become too cowardly in this nigeria. ..they are now a laughing stock...they have shown the world that they are weaklings and O'yes to the Hausa / Fulani muslims. ..it is shame that my sophisticated and progressive people are a bunch of confused people who have no aspiration whatsoever. ..

It seems I and musiwa are the only brave people among our kins. ...musiwa want a western nigeria and I want a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a. ..but my coward folks want keep be slaves to their Hausa / Fulani masters. ..

Only God can deliver my people

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by fx45(m): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2015
Trinxie:
Then what exactly can make an entire nation go back to their vomit?
Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by Rilwayne001: 8:25am On Aug 25, 2015
smh. embarassed
Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by PentiumPro(f): 8:28am On Aug 25, 2015
fx45:
No abuses please! If Buhari had succeeded, maybe you wouldn't be here today abusing Biafra. Now let me ask you..... Why did Yorubas suddenly turn around to support a tyrant they've been rejecting since 2003? Yorubas have been known to stand up against despotic and oppressive leaders? What changed with Buhari? A man you serially rejected since the first day he ever nursed the ambition of removing his military khaki uniform to contest Nigeria's presidency...

My take is that something out of the ordinary must have caused this. Something that has a fear factor. People don't just go back to their vomit for no just cause.

Most Yorubas simply voted out a patently incompetent Jonathan that was leading Nigeria to the path of perdition and bankruptcy. With the benefit of hindsight and the level of insane corruption that we are hearing now, it was the best decision to vote the incompetent man out.
If Buhari still falls short of expectations in governance, Yorubas will still vote against him next election, the key word is competency.
You are free to have your own warped opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by fx45(m): 8:34am On Aug 25, 2015
PentiumPro:
Most Yorubas simply voted a patently incompetent Jonathan that was leading Nigeria to the path of perdition and bankruptcy. With the benefit of hindsight and the level of insane corruption that we are hearing now, it was the best decision to vote the incompetent man out.
If Buhari still falls short of expectations in governance, Yorubas will still vote against him next election, the key word is competency.
You are free to have your own warped opinion.
The subject under the spotlight here is Buhari and not Jonathan... If Jonathan was incompetent as you speculate, weren't there better options than the despotic tyrant called Buhari? I mean, what exactly can cause an entire nation to go back to its vomit? Isn't it because the man threatened genocide against the Yorubas?
Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by Dolarman(m): 8:55am On Aug 25, 2015
fx45:
The subject under the spotlight here is Buhari and not Jonathan... If Jonathan was incompetent as you speculate, weren't there better options than the despotic tyrant called Buhari? I mean, what exactly can cause an entire nation to go back to its vomit? Isn't it because the man threatened genocide against the Yorubas?

Guy stop thinking with your Anus and get a brain. A crawling child will give a reasonable answer to you question, if you care to know. How do a sane society stick with a highly corrupt governance of JEG, when we a have an anti corruption oriented person in PMB... in Bishop Oyedepo's voice.... Receive a brain in your coconut head. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by tola9ja: 9:04am On Aug 25, 2015
[s]
fx45:

[/s]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by dialfa: 9:08am On Aug 25, 2015
yorubatic:
My people have become too cowardly in this nigeria. ..they are now a laughing stock...they have shown the world that they are weaklings and O'yes to the Hausa / Fulani muslims. ..it is shame that my sophisticated and progressive people are a bunch of confused people who have no aspiration whatsoever. ..

It seems I and musiwa are the only brave people among our kins. ...musiwa want a western nigeria and I want a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a. ..but my coward folks want keep be slaves to their Hausa / Fulani masters. ..

Only God can deliver my people

nothing can deliver those people

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by disumusa: 9:19am On Aug 25, 2015
fx45:

the write up is senseless silly gorrilla igbo flat head with hairy body ordour and yamleg.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by disumusa: 9:19am On Aug 25, 2015
fx45:

the write up is senseless silly gorrilla igbo flat head with hairy body odour and yamleg.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by PentiumPro(f): 9:43am On Aug 25, 2015
fx45:
Stop writing nonsense! Why are you biafrans always thinking with your annus?
Show me the silly threat
Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by fx45(m): 9:48am On Aug 25, 2015
PentiumPro:

Stop writing nonsense! Why are you biafrans always thinking with your annus?
Show me the silly threat
".... Dogs and Yorubabboons will be soaked in blood"

Isn't that enough threat?
Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by PentiumPro(f): 10:14am On Aug 25, 2015
fx45:
".... Dogs and Yorubabboons will be soaked in blood"

Isn't that enough threat?

I wonder who allow ediots like you into Nairaland. Don't quote me again me with your foolishness.
You Biafrans are nothing but unthinking animals.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by coolitempa(f): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2015
disumusa:
the write up is senseless silly gorrilla igbo flat head with hairy body odour and yamleg.

Ninety percent of ibo men fit this description....... grin...lol..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by Chiaka(f): 10:42am On Aug 25, 2015
fx45:

Where is your source?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Igbos Should Be Diplomatic With Their Demands Or Face Buhari's Wrath / Hausa-fulani Soldiers On Rampage Against Igbo & South-south Xmas Returnees / Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.