Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas (3184 Views)

Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. / Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by glassjar1: 10:49am On Aug 25, 2015
OYOLO + BABOON RAPID RANT

RANT TILL Y'ALL DIE OFF FROM AMALA POISON cheesy Y + ORU( SLAVE) + BA + BOON = SMELLY COONS grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by brirold1(m): 10:50am On Aug 25, 2015
Call us for ur Multifunctional USB Flash Drives, Data Transfer Cable, Charging Cable for both Android Phones/Iphones/Tablets/Computers ------ (All in 1) and also for ur OTG Flash Drive For Smartphones/Tablets/Computers, Monopod Selfie Stick and Mini Light for Laptops/Powerbanks

Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by EasternLion: 11:18am On Aug 25, 2015
PentiumPro:

I wonder who allow ediots like you into Nairaland. Don't quote me again me with your foolishness.
You Biafrans are nothing but unthinking animals.

Biafrans will continue to haunt and taunt you all.
We will be your nightmares, did Igbo man chase your kinsman in his nightmare abi dream.

Pikin wey say im mama no go rest, make im own come sweet am nau.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by PentiumPro(f): 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
EasternLion:

Biafrans will continue to haunt and taunt you all.
We will be your nightmares, did Igbo man chase your kinsman in his nightmare abi dream.

Pikin wey say im mama no go rest, make im own come sweet am nau.

You are a fool, what is my own with your Biafra, once i log out of Nairaland, I don't know anything about the word Biafra again.
I've never come across any Ibo talk about Biafra in the real world, except fools like you that come to disturb the peace of Nairaland with your Biafra nonsense.
Seun, please stop condoning these secessionists on this forum. Deal with them decisively, the way a govt will deal with anyone with secessionist agenda.
Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by fx45(m): 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
PentiumPro:
You are a fool, what is my own with your Biafra, once i log out of Nairaland, I don't know anything about the word Biafra again.
I've never come across any Ibo talk about Biafra in the real world, except fools like you that come to disturb the peace of Nairaland with your Biafra nonsense.
Seun, please stop condoning these secessionists on this forum. Deal with them decisively, the way a govt will deal with anyone with secessionist agenda.
Who brought Biafra into a Buhari planned genocide against Yorubabboons thread? You! You're the one propagating secession here and nobody else.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by PentiumPro(f): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
fx45:
[s]Who brought Biafra into a Buhari planned genocide against Yorubabboons thread? You! You're the one propagating secession here and nobody else[/s].
Biafran crap.
Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by omolami: 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
Who born monkey. The bokoharam he and his cohorts planned for NE worked for them because they used it against GEJ. However it will never work for the Yorubas. Buhari no de fear?
Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by tosinpaul31(m): 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
,wetin dis 1 dey talk now?d bible says "by dia deeds,u shal knw them".it is vri obvious dat u no gt brain nd dis is 1 of d numerous characteristics of wailing waillers,bragging braggers nd chest beaters....funny enough,dem go dey claim say na dem gt brain pass 4 naija whereas na pooooo dey put 4 brain...
Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by fx45(m): 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Chiaka:
Where is your source?
Muhammadu Ibn Ayatollah Buhari is my source! Did he demand for source when he made the infamous "Dogs and Baboons" statement?
Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by vervetrybe(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
people just want jonathan out. Is that too difficult to figure out? kiss

1 Like

Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by ArodewilliamsT: 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
fx45:
Looking in retrospect at the actions and statements of the Boko Haram Grand Khadi, Muhammadu Ibn Ayatollah Buhari... Is it not safe to categorically say that he planned to exterminate Yorubas through a mass pogrom? Using the post-election violence of 2011 as a pointer. After losing the elections in 2011, it is on record that the ISIS terrorist Visa-issuing current Nigerian president was quoted as saying....

"..... Dogs and Yorubabboons will be soaked in blood "

Will it also not be safe to assume that Yorubabboons supported the paedophile dictator during the last elections out of fear of genocide? Are Yorubas really that cowardly?

Please tribal bigots should keep away from this thread. Matured responses only. Say NO to tribalism and bigotry

Re: Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas by wytecat: 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
And if you are NOT Yoruba, may every child you give birth to die young. May you live the rest of your life in pain and agony, may joy be far from you and loved ones. May goodness be far from you, and whatever you lay your hands on shall fail.

Impostor, You have a guest on your heels. I'm going to be following you from now on to put a curse on you whenever you say things like this about my people. You are a shameless ibo, be proud of who you are.

yorubatic:
My people have become too cowardly in this nigeria. ..they are now a laughing stock...they have shown the world that they are weaklings and O'yes to the Hausa / Fulani muslims. ..it is shame that my sophisticated and progressive people are a bunch of confused people who have no aspiration whatsoever. ..

It seems I and musiwa are the only brave people among our kins. ...musiwa want a western nigeria and I want a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a. ..but my coward folks want keep be slaves to their Hausa / Fulani masters. ..

Only God can deliver my people

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Media Is Silent On Another Bomb Blast On Christmas Day. / Open Letter To Tonyebarcanista Formerly Known As Barcanista - Theophilus / Supreme Court Dares Buhari, Apc And Efcc, You Can Set Up Mchinry, We Cnt Fvour U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.