Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4397084 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) ... (3668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by stanleyalpacino(m): 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
granite tiles and marbles still available in quantity.

Contact us now to quote you our best prices.

Blessed week ahead.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyi002(m): 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
ChiefSupplier55:

That a China steel door and I sell it for 27k

What about the inter room doors
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
ChiefSupplier55:

See this at internal doors
And many more

Put your price on stuff now

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
ChiefSupplier55:

Yes it is requires you install it with the frame
What about the second door price
what make?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tiztonio(m): 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Original J&B wires and cables with pure copper and complete 100metres in length available

1mm- N3,700
1.5mm- N4,900
2.5mm- N7,900
4mm- N13,000
6mm- N20,000
10mm- N31,000
16mm- N47,000

Contact us on: 08083108100
Our office is located in Benin city, Edo state.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ak22(m): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
Thank God for this job

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
Muyi002:

What about the inter room doors

Either 3ft(steel door), wooden door also 3ft, or American panel also 3ft can work for rooms depending on you capability, choice and fanicial stability

As for the prices
American panels 16k
The wooden and the steel door depends on the type and make you choose
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
GoodFaith:

Put your price on stuff now
Oga thus thing has types, makes and sizes and to that the prices differs so you don't expect me to be giving you all those quotation here
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
GoodFaith:

What about the second door price
what make?

That a wooden turkey door
Price is 57k
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by joycluv: 3:52am On Feb 21, 2020
joycluv:
Good morning House! Plz what is wrong in roofing a house with Zinc( I mean the one that is called Sumo/ Swan)? Thanks
Nobody has seen this
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 5:51am On Feb 21, 2020
rotecch77:

Thanks my brother, you are very correct on this.

Its better to let some people know here that this particular thread is an international thread where both diaspora and others citizens from diff country do come to check things and some notable people here in Nigeria too.

If we are talking about home it’s not just ordinary 4 corners of walls or one hurt in a remote village.
We means standard structure from drawing to turn key where ALL things in such building are working in a normal way.

It might be a low cost housing , that doesn’t means that all key and necessary measure should not be put in place for the occupant.

Such as functioning
*water system
*electricity.
*spacious and well arrange compound
Etc.

NOT A HOME WHERE.
*You will enter bush to or dig ground at backyard to SHIT.

*You will be searching for water up and down the street to get water to bath.

*You will be searching for co landlord if they have light to charge your phone or to wash BALL.

* Where you will be coming to nairaland to look for whom to solve your BATHROOM TILING ERROR today, next day WIRE GOT BURNT another day ROOF LEAKAGE . 1 month later WATER INGRESS on the walls. Etc
. ( naaa by force to build house)

Some people While giving figure here they will be given figures based on others factors like

* Baba Charles will give me free granite left over at his site.

* Village people will help to excavate foundation free or by giving them OGOGORO, or CHINAPSS.

*He will cut tree free from the bush nearby for any wood work.

*Some will based there calculations on BABA LATTI will handle the job perfectly ok from foundation to turn key
*ONLY BABA latti
Bricklayer, Carpenter, tiler, painter, BABA latti even know QS work, BUILDER work, Architects work. Hahahah wetin,
Shee this one nna house abii CAGE.

Although you can get most of your materials free but you CANNOT use this as Yard stick to give likely cost for others.

Some professional also are not left out of this both
Architects,
Builders
Engr
QS
Etc
They will tell you don’t worry we will get it done
When money enter hand ..... you know the rest as usual for such bad characters fellow.

That is why we have many abandoned structures,collapsed building and SICK building also plus ready to collapse building every where today

Apt
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 5:52am On Feb 21, 2020
mufutau55:
Oga Rotecch77, I beg make you no kill persin with this your epistle write-up o. smiley

Hajji M.

Oga, you know he said the truth now.
Alot of clients should know
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by joycluv: 6:41am On Feb 21, 2020
joycluv:
Good morning House! Plz what is wrong in roofing a house with Zinc( I mean the one that is called Sumo/ Swan)? Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 7:25am On Feb 21, 2020
joycluv:
Good morning ma'am,
It's best you mention the builders and engineers directly, they would see it as mentions faster and respond.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Poorboy: 8:21am On Feb 21, 2020
Please how much will diggers collect to dig 4 self contain all rooms together.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by yinkaoke(f): 8:34am On Feb 21, 2020
ChiefSupplier55:

See this at internal doors
And many more
Please which door can you recommend for a second kitchen door:exit to the compound and what is d price.

Please l do not mean internal kitchen door to the dining oh.

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by joycluv: 8:35am On Feb 21, 2020
gbadexy:

Good morning ma'am,
It's best you mention the builders and engineers directly, they would see it as mentions faster and respond.
Or maybe I should just remove the "Zinc" and put "Aluminum" and or "Stone coated Tiles". Then, about a million adverts and requests for private chats would have been flooding in even without "mentions" Thanks anyways!

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2020
joycluv:
Or maybe I should just remove the "Zinc" and put "Aluminum" and or "Stone coated Tiles". Then, about a million adverts and requests for private chats would have been flooding in even without "mentions" Thanks anyways!
Roofers and builders, your attention is needed here.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 8:44am On Feb 21, 2020
yinkaoke:

Please which door can you recommend for a second kitchen door:exit to the compound and what is d price.

Thanks
Well I recommend you use a turkey steel door 3ft there
The price is 56k

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adaba0803(m): 8:53am On Feb 21, 2020
Pls is there a Type gum I can use to fix my tank from leaking I have tried dike dike but not working and I heard there is a particular kind of gum I can use for it.... pls help help.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2020
segzy14:

I don’t pay half block as one that is over paying the bricklayer. If I supply 500blocks, I will pay for the 500blocks and make sure it is used there.

Bros, let's come back to this, do they really set the half blocks for you at half block cost?

Good morning.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lorhema(f): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2020
Adaba0803:
Pls is there a Type gum I can use to fix my tank from leaking I have tried dike dike but not working and I heard there is a particular kind of gum I can use for it.... pls help help.

Recently, we had a leaking tank and the plumber used silicone to plug the leak...on the exterior of the tank. It worked for just a few hours.

We called him back and this time, got him to empty the tank, go into it and dry the area of the leakage before applying silicone...inside.

Months later, the leakage hasn't reoccurred
You could try this..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by joycluv: 9:22am On Feb 21, 2020
gbadexy:

Roofers and builders, your attention is needed here.
Thanks my brother. I will patiently wait for them coz I know there are many of them here.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 9:32am On Feb 21, 2020
mufutau55:
Oga Rotecch77, I beg make you no kill persin with this your epistle write-up o. smiley

Hajji M.

Oga mi, Thanks for the other day.

The man picked up his cables yesterday.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lukkens: 9:50am On Feb 21, 2020
Pls house.... painting of ceiling before tilling or tilling before painting of ceiling, which one should come first?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by darenyx(m): 10:10am On Feb 21, 2020
segzy14:

I don’t pay half block as one that is over paying the bricklayer. If I supply 500blocks, I will pay for the 500blocks and make sure it is used there.

That’s exactly how I work , I pay for blocks supplied and nothing more, half blocks can’t be counted as 1

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adaba0803(m): 10:11am On Feb 21, 2020
lorhema:

Recently, we had a leaking tank and the plumber used silicone to plug the leak...on the exterior of the tank. It worked for just a few hours.

We called him back and this time, got him to empty the tank, go into it and dry the area of the leakage before applying silicone...inside.

Months later, the leakage hasn't reoccurred
You could try this..

Thank you so much I’ll try this.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lukkens: 10:49am On Feb 21, 2020
lukkens:
Pls house.... painting of ceiling before tilling or tilling before painting of ceiling, which one should come first?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 21, 2020
spyder880:

Bros, let's come back to this, do they really set the half blocks for you at half block cost?

Good morning.

Can you rephrase the question?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 11:17am On Feb 21, 2020
yinkaoke:

Thanks
Or even a china steel door depending on ur pocket
And I don't advice you go for american panel door
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Biztech05(m): 11:33am On Feb 21, 2020
joycluv:

SUMO ZINC is that of 8ft size
Advantage : cheap
Disadvantage : low quality because it read and rust within short periods i.e some few years!

ALUMINUM LONGSPAN is okay
Advantage: durable and asecthic
But a bit more costly than zinc

Aluminum stepties : nice , durable and asecthic cool using gauge 4.5 / 5.5thick

Disadvantage: quick leakage when use low gauge
Recommended gauge 5.5thick.

STONE COATED
This is excellent but costly that others
Durable, asecthic okay and realiable.

Now depends on your pocket capacity
Contact for details and services
:+234 706 648 3964
Biztech05@yahoo.com
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lukkens: 11:48am On Feb 21, 2020
[quote author=lukkens post=86833295][/quote]

Can anyone help me out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) ... (3668) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BabaChicago(m), gabbytabby, nairaland94(m), Aduragbemi45(m), walexyll(m), arcike(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.