Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4400550 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) ... (3669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Perfecttouchade: 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
Get that quality service u've always want..we are here to provide quality delivery. Casement windows,slinding,railings, Aluminium toilet doors etc .Tel:08153665659 whatsapp

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by QSFemi(m): 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
I attended to the duplex.

royalfly:

For the single duplex or the deuplex with an attached flats
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by royalfly(m): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
QSFemi:
I attended to the duplex.

The attached version would be?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Get that quality service u've always want..we are here to provide quality delivery. Casement windows,slinding,railings, Aluminium toilet doors etc .Tel:08153665659 whatsapp

What is the size (LxW) of that casement window to the left? Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Geophilip: 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
for your plumbing job. call me. 08062070990
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
Let's give you a simple and aesthetically pleasing Habitation.
Contact OAK Group on 08108408732 (Call and Whatsapp) for top notch architectural design and building constructional works.
Our works speak for us.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
pinkbarby:
@ilorin, kwara State
Rent a room self contain @ N50,000 to N90,000
Rent a sitting room and bedroom self contain @ N80,000 to N120,000
Rent a two bedroom flat @ N150,000 to N200,000
Rent a three bedroom flat @N250,000 to N300,000
Rent a four bedroom flat @ N320,000 to N400,000

Prices vary due to location, infrastructure etc

Call 08179347590 or 08116891684 now
Which is your WhatsApp number ?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adaba0803(m): 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
Call me for your delivery service within LAGOS and ogun....08118888592
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by pinkbarby: 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
OJLion:
Which is your WhatsApp number ?
d first but call me
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyi002(m): 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
Please any one with idea of the cost of this?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abdomox: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2020
Good day all. Please I need idea of cost of electric fence per feet/meter.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abolarin91(m): 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
Good day sir, I am professional in that aspect. We charge #2,500/meter.
You can check my signature for my contact
Abdomox:
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Biztech05(m): 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2020
Did you need an Engineer/ Builder (site supervisor)

Try Biztech consult we are always here to serve you better!

Email:   Biztech05@yahoo.com                             WhatsApp :+2347066483964
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by seproperties(m): 7:41am On Jun 05, 2020
Looking for a very Genuine Land ,No Issues at all ,Come for Inspection and Verifications .No Lies ,No hidden things ,I am very Transparent .Come with your Camera ,Lawyer ,Police to Make all Neccessary Verifications and Investigations .I am a Law Abiding Citizen. If you buy the land you have rest of Mind . Call Adewale on or what Sapp 09079811552Do you live in OTA AREA as a Tenant ,With 400k ,You can get a Plot of Land ,200k for half a plot at Kajoola Town via ATAN .It's a Developing Area .Stop been a Tenant ,Get a Property of your own today .5 minutes drive from Winners Chapel .Access Road is direct . Call Me.Ade 09079811552 .100 % Genuine .No Omonile Issues .Family Receipt will be Issued Immediately .Other Properties Available .
One Plot of Land at Ajibawo with 2 Bedrooms Flat built to Linted Level .Acres of Land at Kajoola Ibooro , Half Plot of land with 2 bedroom Flat at Oke- Ore Junction. I also Have one Acre ( 6 Plots ) as well which is 1.8 Million . One Plot of Land with uncompleted 2 Bedrooms Flat : Price: 1.2 Million . Half Plot of Land with Two Bedrooms Flat uncompleted at Oke Ore just by the Road : 1 Million Naira .Take a Bold step now
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tpave(m): 7:42am On Jun 05, 2020
Muyi002:
Please any one with idea of the cost of this?
We do this vertical stamp design for fence and pillars

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by phalexnaps(m): 7:47am On Jun 05, 2020
If your need 1 by 12 white wood at large quantity , I can supply at the rate of 1000 naira from ogbomoso. Then u pay for motor. Tested and trusted . 08164397630
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abdomox: 8:07am On Jun 05, 2020
Abolarin91:
Good day sir, I am professional in that aspect. We charge #2,500/meter.
You can check my signature for my contact

Thanks. Is this inclusive of all accessories and workmanship?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abolarin91(m): 11:43am On Jun 05, 2020
Yes sir. Materials and installation inclusive.
Hope the land is up to a plot or more than?
Abdomox:

Thanks. Is this inclusive of all accessories and workmanship?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by raymondFirstborn(m): 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
QSFemi:
Budget 15m to 20m.

You can't build a 6bedroom duplex for 20m not to talk of 15m.

you also can not build a 5bedroom duplex with flats attached for the aboved sum.

Take note.

Some clients take figures from NL and use as bench mark when pricing quotes submitted by contractors. So please it's important we analyse and digest questions before typing .

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by raymondFirstborn(m): 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
royalfly:

For the single duplex or the deuplex with an attached flats

Please note.
15 - 20m will not complete a 6bedroom duplex.

As someone who has tried all forms of low cost construction. N20m will take you pass the roofing stage and would probably cover window,doors installation and plastering.

Items of work like
-Tilling
-painting
-Plumbing & electrical
-Fixtures
-Pop.

Would cost extra.
budget at least N25 - 26m. For average finishing.

For the duplex with attached flats budget N30m for average finishing.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
Abdomox:
Thanks.

6line 2400 per meter
8line 2700 per meter

the size of your plot also determine cost

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
twinskenny:

6line 2400 per meter
8line 2700 per meter

the size of your plot also determine cost
installations and all materials included

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olabanjijohn(m): 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
*FOR SALE DIRECT BRIEF*

1. A Vacant Possession of 4Bedroom Fully Detached Bungalow on 520 Sqm2 with Deed of Assignment at *Akinwunmi Street, New Oko Oba, Agege.* #25million
2. A Tastefully Finished 2 nos of 5Bedroom Duplex with Inbuilt BQ Title R/C at *Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja* #120million Each
3. A Tastefully Finished Two Block of 12 nos of 3Bedroom Luxury Flats with BQ Title CofO at *Ikeja GRA, Lagos State* #85million Per Flat
4. Office Complex with Lock Up Shops on 850 Sqm2 with CofO along *Ijaiye Road, Ogba* #200million
5. A Vacant Possession Two Bays Warehouses with Administrative Offices on 2,700 Sqm2 with CofO at *Obadeyi Ajala Bus Stop along Lagos Abeokuta Express, Way Lagos State* #270million
6. A Prime Fenced Land on 3,907.34 Sqm2 with CofO Beside *General Hospital Igando, along Lasu / Igando Road, Lagos State* #150million
7. A Prime Bare Land on 10,000 Sqm2 with CofO at *Orile Igamu along Lagos / Badagry Express Way, Lagos State* #750million
8. A Prime Fenced Land on 8.5 Acres with CofO Located Off *New Ife Road, Ibadan Oyo State* #400million
9. A Tastefully Finished and Furniture 5Bedroom Detached House with BQ on 380 Sqm2 and CofO at *Osapa London, Lekki Lagos State* #95million
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
Matracy:
Please I’m at the process of roofing and connecting my house with electrical and plumbing system. I will like someone to explain to me how water gets to the top flats in this building as I can’t see any tank towers or overhead tank.
Also what does a reverse osmosis for water treatment mean?

Thank you my NL family

Its possible with the use of booster pumps and standby electricity.. very common in High Class residence
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gabbytabby: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
See grown man engaging in self sabotage on a site him day make money. Oga lastpage leave am.

lastpage:

I am disappointed by this your comment. Why are you trying to cast aspersion on the list? You can add to it instead of that.
The list is that of COMPETENT BUILDERS that l know, who have proved themselves in their work, over the years. and it is not every Pioneer member that is on that list, so it is not about being a Pioneer member. undecided

I respect these listed people because they showed competency in their work, dealt with others in honesty, gave good information and help when others needed it, not because they expect something in return, but out of the goodness of their heart. And they were rewarded handsomely, thorugh contract projects, for it.

As a person, (and l am sure many, many other people who have built one or two houses in the last five years when this thread started), have benefitted from the sharing of knowledge between forum members, it was mostly a symbiotic relationship.

Good People like Hajj, EgunMogaji, Madam GabbyTabby, Erico, FastShipping, Peaceland, etc all contributed Knowledge/Ideas, while also gaining Knowledge/Ideas. We gained from each other because we were not dishonest, not Greedy and not selfish.

And looking at it, l am sure non of them is HUNGRY or begging for Jobs or think everyone is WICKED either, as a matter of fact, these Competent Engineers/Builders/Suppliers got so much referrals that they sometimes will reject a job because there hands are full.

Look at Spyder, will you say he was or is Hungry? Was he ever short of jobs at anytime? Did he think we are WICKED for seeking knwledge from him?
I am aware that many of them have built their own houses, from the little-little they make, when we give them job, the only difference is that they were competent, resonable with charges, honest and hide nothing from anyone.
Sharing Knowledge/Information does not prevent you from getting jobs, it actually builds trust with your Customers and they can refer even more jobs to you, due to the level of trust.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by QSFemi(m): 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
What question did you think I responded to?

raymondFirstborn:

You can't build a 6bedroom duplex for 20m not to talk of 15m.

you also can not build a 5bedroom duplex with flats attached for the aboved sum.

Take note.

Some clients take figures from NL and use as bench mark when pricing quotes submitted by contractors. So please it's important we analyse and digest questions before typing .

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kenazuu(m): 8:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
[quote author=twinskenny post=90337446][/quote]

Does this includes your labour sir?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Fonyeri(m): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
Contact us for all your painting projects and we also specializes on decorative plaster finishes such as:-

Venetian plaster(stucco) widely known as marble plaster
Istinto design
Travertino design
Bagging design
Metallic velvet
Swahili design etc
Call or WhatsApp 08090699076,08053187000
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by metrecube(m): 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
QSFemi:
There's a company called NIGERITE in Ikeja, part of their products is Clay roofing Tiles. You can also get installer from the company also. You can reach out to them.

Thanks Femi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) ... (3669) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SurveyorGeo, Wealth1105, Beframia, diordaves(m), DrOA, jeffkennedy, rmx, Francis8999 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.