Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4370280 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) ... (3662) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by valencia2012(m): 6:09am On Jul 04, 2020
JWTheocracy1:
This is what he sent to me this evening... are all these the actual prices of materials in the east (Aba, Abia state to be precise). I will appreciate to be guided by the wonderful people of this forum. Note this is for remodeling of a storey building. If need may be, I can still upload the existing building here, so as to be guided properly.

Wachtout!
He quotes and tells you it's 20mm, the 20mm on your list is a ghost!
Unless he wants to add an overhead bridge your house!
I live abroad too and my 6 bedroom duplex is approaching roofing. I started my building personally. Tag me for more tips if it suits you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Larry1960: 8:01am On Jul 04, 2020
[quote author=Dennis3D post=91334607]You can follow up with this new project we are doing here. In just 4 Days we set out and got to this level of filling of the foundation.

https://www.nairaland.com/5955403/new-4-bedroom-duplex-construction#91334491 [/quot

Bro , please what would be the cost of tiling a 3 bedroom flat( en-suit)
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by omanzo02: 8:37am On Jul 04, 2020
Dennis3D:

The one am using for my current project in Calabar is #1050 and full 1x12x12. In fact, I haven't seen 1x12 as full as this one. See pictures below.
Woods seem cheaper in Calabar probably.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adequate459: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2020
ArcToyin:

We usually have two or sometimes three blocks between lintel and roofing. So, complete those blocks first with the money at hand. Then, you go and prepare for roofing.

Yes you're right

Thank you sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Fisco123: 9:27am On Jul 04, 2020
lastpage:

So, the BAALE is still alive and the Woman who sold it to you is still alive.
Baale gave Woman reciept and you have that Reciept in your possession
Since the woman has built a foundation, l will assume she has a Survey of the land. Get it. You need as much document as you can get, from her.
I hope she also gave you her own Sales Reciept and Deed of Agreement, between the two of you? If not, meet her to make one out for you.
Have you done your own Survey on the land? If not, do it like Yesterday, attach the former Survey as a footnote to it.

After proper documentation, you can now prepare for war grin These guys want to play you 419, using a front
The documentation effort is to prepare you for any legal eventuality
Request for a Meeting with the Baale (before he dies) and the Children in question. Go with a few people from your end (If possible, an Armed Policeman in plain cloths .
Put clever questiosn to the baale, like you are trying to establish something you are not aware of, in the past. Like: Baale, when did you sell the land to the woman (that sold to you). How much did she pay, what document did you give her, Was he aware of any encuberance on the land (previous owner) before selling to the Woman?, etc.

The motive of these questions is to establish that the Baale actually sold the Land to the woman (because if he denies, story don get K-Leg be that o! Your ownership is derived from that sale.)

Ask him if he can Appeal to his children that as the head of the family, he has the Authority in Law, to sell on their behalf and share the money with them, to not disturb you on the land. Let him confirm he informed them and shared the Money with them.
Most IMPORTANTLY, enusre that you are Secretly making a Voice Recording of all this Conversations. I would have said Video but they would clamp-up once they see that you are recording Video .... except it can be done without them knowing.
Get enough "Committed Statements" from the Baale

This is all a game-plan to extort money from you by making you pay TWICE for the same land. I have seen it before.

Armed with your Survey, as a last ditch peace effort, ask the Baale whether what they are really after is "Ratification Fee" (to make the sale direct from them, even though they have sold to the woman, for a small additional fee, though at your own please and cannot be enforced).
The day you are ready to start work, do aomw preparation, there is a Dept at Alausa that deals with 'Land Grabbers/Thugs" as we call them (If land is in Lagos), visit them and lay a complaint. Take your documents along.
Go to the nearest Ploice Station to the Land and make a written Complaint, join the Baalee and his troublesome Children in the 'Complaint'.
On the day you want to commence work,, get about five Soldiers to be on 'standby duty' just Smoking Weed in on corner there.
As in very baaad Azz soldiers, not the nice ones o.

Start your work, if any of them show-up, let the Soldiers detain him and he should join the Labourers to be carrying Cement there.
At the same time, ask them to Chill, tell them you will give them "Egunje" at your own pleasure, to bless the ongoing Work. On this partivular day, Let your Work and every Omo-Onile Face that shows up, be openly captured on camera and let them know that if one block should break on that work inyour absence, you know who to hold responsible.
You can and should only negotiate froma Position of Strength. And dont waste time before acting because once a full building is erected on the land, it makes your ability to reposses, more difficult!
Keep vigilance on the place, henceforth. The Law does not enable the Indolent.

If the land is in a remote place, dont go there alone, your safety is not assured yet, until you either vanquish those miserable lots or settle with them financially

I've used such force in a similar cricumstance because l dont believe in being harrassed or cheated ove rhwat belongs to me, it never worked for me.

Good luck.
Good morning...I sent pm to you but no response...can you give me ur WhatsApp number so I can call u. We have gotten the documents n we have taken it to Alausa.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Fisco123: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2020
lastpage:

So, the BAALE is still alive and the Woman who sold it to you is still alive.
Baale gave Woman reciept and you have that Reciept in your possession
Since the woman has built a foundation, l will assume she has a Survey of the land. Get it. You need as much document as you can get, from her.
I hope she also gave you her own Sales Reciept and Deed of Agreement, between the two of you? If not, meet her to make one out for you.
Have you done your own Survey on the land? If not, do it like Yesterday, attach the former Survey as a footnote to it.

After proper documentation, you can now prepare for war grin These guys want to play you 419, using a front
The documentation effort is to prepare you for any legal eventuality
Request for a Meeting with the Baale (before he dies) and the Children in question. Go with a few people from your end (If possible, an Armed Policeman in plain cloths .
Put clever questiosn to the baale, like you are trying to establish something you are not aware of, in the past. Like: Baale, when did you sell the land to the woman (that sold to you). How much did she pay, what document did you give her, Was he aware of any encuberance on the land (previous owner) before selling to the Woman?, etc.

The motive of these questions is to establish that the Baale actually sold the Land to the woman (because if he denies, story don get K-Leg be that o! Your ownership is derived from that sale.)

Ask him if he can Appeal to his children that as the head of the family, he has the Authority in Law, to sell on their behalf and share the money with them, to not disturb you on the land. Let him confirm he informed them and shared the Money with them.
Most IMPORTANTLY, enusre that you are Secretly making a Voice Recording of all this Conversations. I would have said Video but they would clamp-up once they see that you are recording Video .... except it can be done without them knowing.
Get enough "Committed Statements" from the Baale

This is all a game-plan to extort money from you by making you pay TWICE for the same land. I have seen it before.

Armed with your Survey, as a last ditch peace effort, ask the Baale whether what they are really after is "Ratification Fee" (to make the sale direct from them, even though they have sold to the woman, for a small additional fee, though at your own please and cannot be enforced).
The day you are ready to start work, do aomw preparation, there is a Dept at Alausa that deals with 'Land Grabbers/Thugs" as we call them (If land is in Lagos), visit them and lay a complaint. Take your documents along.
Go to the nearest Ploice Station to the Land and make a written Complaint, join the Baalee and his troublesome Children in the 'Complaint'.
On the day you want to commence work,, get about five Soldiers to be on 'standby duty' just Smoking Weed in on corner there.
As in very baaad Azz soldiers, not the nice ones o.

Start your work, if any of them show-up, let the Soldiers detain him and he should join the Labourers to be carrying Cement there.
At the same time, ask them to Chill, tell them you will give them "Egunje" at your own pleasure, to bless the ongoing Work. On this partivular day, Let your Work and every Omo-Onile Face that shows up, be openly captured on camera and let them know that if one block should break on that work inyour absence, you know who to hold responsible.
You can and should only negotiate froma Position of Strength. And dont waste time before acting because once a full building is erected on the land, it makes your ability to reposses, more difficult!
Keep vigilance on the place, henceforth. The Law does not enable the Indolent.

If the land is in a remote place, dont go there alone, your safety is not assured yet, until you either vanquish those miserable lots or settle with them financially

I've used such force in a similar cricumstance because l dont believe in being harrassed or cheated ove rhwat belongs to me, it never worked for me.

Good luck.
Good morning...I sent pm to you but no response. We have gotten the documents n we have taken it to Alausa.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Lambertemeka: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2020
Greetings Friends.

Please can someone give me an estimate to build a very standard 1 storey building. It will be 4 units of 2 bedroom flats. With 3 toilets(1 visitors toilet).

Parapets, POP and a nice flooring.

And Also, Can this building comfortably sit on a 50/50 plot of land with atleast 6 car parking space.

Delta State/Anambra State is the location

Waiting for response. Appreciated
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Lambertemeka: 11:15am On Jul 04, 2020
rotecch77:
Few pics as requested by some ogas here
You can visit our thread for more

Please your contact and location?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2020
Lambertemeka:

Please your contact and location?

Thanks for the liking

08066619493 call/ whatzap.

We are lagos based firm but we work everywhere.
You can check these threads for more on what we do so that we will not flood here with pics

https://www.nairaland.com/4269104/showcasing-finishings-work-i.etilingkitchen-setup#63880233

https://www.nairaland.com/5377385/construction-4units-2bdrms-4-units#81545848

https://www.nairaland.com/3851900/general-finishings-5bdrs-luxury-duplex
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 11:45am On Jul 04, 2020
Gud morning here,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by maidstone: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2020
Good morning in here

Where can I get laterite cheaply in Ibadan please?

I need many truckloads of it for a new site in Ibadan

Thank you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2020
Lambertemeka:
Greetings Friends.

Please can someone give me an estimate to build a very standard 1 storey building. It will be 4 units of 2 bedroom flats. With 3 toilets(1 visitors toilet).

And Also, Can this building comfortably sit on a 50/50 plot of land with atleast 6 car parking space.

50by50 is a small sized Half Plot... No the building CAN'T size in and and whatever building you put in, it's max of 1 or 2 cars parking.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by asskush: 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
Hello House,

I am looking at building a 4 bedroom bungalow for my parents in Ogun State. I already paid for land. Please how much should I budget for this?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by babasewen(m): 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
Please how much can I budget for 4 units of 2 bedroom flats in Ado Ekiti

Also needs 1 plot of land in Ado Ekiti
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Johntemmy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2020
babasewen:

with 500k you will get aplot in olorunda quarters behind fountain along iyin road

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ArcToyin(m): 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2020
Lambertemeka:
Greetings Friends.

The land cannot accommodate such.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolajinoni1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2020
Call Us For Your Land And Engineering Surveying

We are professional surveyor Call us for ur land and civil engineering survey anywhere in Nigeria.

Surveying or land surveying is the technique, profession, art and science of determining the terrestrial or three-dimensional positions of points and the distances and angles between them. A land surveying professional is called a land surveyor. These points are usually on the surface of the Earth, and they are often used to establish maps and boundaries for ownership, locations, such as building corners or the surface location of subsurface features, or other purposes required by government or civil law, such as property sales.
Surveying also includes the technique of establishing points by predetermined angular and linear measurements. From the plans, sections, and maps prepared by surveying, the area and volume of a particular plot of land can be calculated. A map represents the horizontal projection of the area surveyed and not the actual area. But the vertical distance can be represented more correctly by drawing sections.

During a survey, we use various tools to do our job successfully and accurately, such as total stations, GPS receivers, prisms, 3D scanners, radio communicators, digital levels, dumpy level and surveying software etc

Surv. Righteous place concepts
HO Suite 1, Alhaja bola shopping complex, opp. Soremekun hospital, Abeokuta/Lagos Exp. Rd, Vespa-ifo ogun state.
IJAKO OFFICE: elegbede, alausa market,
Opp, connect hotel Abeokuta/ Lagos Exp. Rd,
Ijako Sango otta ogun state.
Call or Whatsapp: 08137651008 or 09053010009
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
asskush:
Hello House,

I am looking at building a 4 bedroom bungalow for my parents in Ogun State. I already paid for land. Please how much should I budget for this?
If it's housing your parents alone, four bedroom is too much. Maybe you are including few Family members.
Well, the type of structure you wanna erect will determine the cost.
For something relatively simple. budget 5-7m.
I am an architect here, you can contact me for a befitting architectural design and even building constructional work.
08108408732 call/whatsapp.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
babasewen:

Budget 12m or more for the construction.
We can help you work on an architectural design that will suite your pocket.
don't hesitate to contact us at OAK Group. 08108408732 call/whatsapp

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
One4me:

I think you are right, from the perspective of the Supplier/Contractor who wants to maximise his time/effort but from the perspective of a Client and Business continuity, l think that your line is not a good one.

The reason is that if we go by your line up there, you have completely dismissed the person and soured any possibility of working together again. It is a closure or final rejection.
There are instances when l want to discharge a Contractor/Supplier at that very moment but l want to keep the windown open, because l am still not sure of where l will fall or which decision l would take, finally.

By saying "l will get back to you", if l call him five days or ten days or one month after, he will still believe l was honoring my word (one told me: Oga, l think say you don dismiss me that day, be that? I told him: But l said l will get back to you, which is exactly what l am doing now, l was just busy all these while, that is why it took long. He was happy and we made love thereafter grin ).

Infact, there are times l feel very good and decide l dont want to go for the lowest price and will callup a Quote that l know was high and give out the job to that person, maybe l just like the aura of the person.

Some people will just open your file one day after you have all forgotten about it, call you and give you the job, like a miracle.
I have done it many times as l always take about four or five quotations and pick one and if that one does not perform, l pick another one.
If l had closed the door completely by saying "sorry, l cant deal with you", then that person would have missed the job because l wont have to go back to him and start explaining as if l am begging.
The 'Customer is King and Decider', when it comes to who gets or does not get the Contract!
It is incubent on the Contractor/Supplier/Employee to always keep a positive mind and spirit and not to take every job not given, as a rejection. Never close that door completely, the Contractor or Client that did not jell with you today, may jell with you tomorrow. You have to be flexible and take it lightly, if you dont get a job, despite all the effort you put in, it happens.
undecided undecided

Thumbs up cool
I quite understand your submission
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
omanzo02:

Woods seem cheaper in Calabar probably.

And it's full.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2020
[quote author=Larry1960 post=91359313][/quote]

Drawing is needed to know the area.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Fisco123: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
lastpage:

First, why are you building or trying to build, without doing a Survey? That is the first thing to do when you buy a land, (even if you are not yet ready to build), so that you have a record of your ownership lodged with the Govt (Land Registry).
- Can you access the land now, with a Surveyor? So you can begin the process of your Survey (be careful o, if these criminals go and do survey behind you, story may change)! Lawyers would tell you this phrase: The Law does not assist the indolent You cant leave such things undone and expect potection from the Law/Courts

I am thinking of how you can undercut these people troubling you because you have left a lot of things (that would have empowered you now) undone. Sorry, l am always frank and you might be offended by some of the things l say but l will still say it so you can be aware and be prepared.

- Did you have a recording of any sort (Audio) of what happened at the Police Station? Evidence of any sort, is what wins disputes, if you are not the 'heavy-handed' type. Keep as much evidence as possible and let them talk and talk, the more they talk, the more they will commit themselves.
- Who went to report at the station, you or them? I will assume it is you.

- Do you have a Lawyer at present, if Yes, was he present with you at the Station? Can you get one along anytime you go to the station?
- Going to Alausa right now, will require more than just 'Sales Reciept', less it turns the case in their favour!

- Can you go to the Sales woman and Draw up a "Deed of Sale" with her (It is like an Agreement of Sale, stating that the land is free of any encumberance. You dont need a Lawyer to do that).
You should take this 'Deed of Sale' to the Court house and get it stamp-dutied, you will be required to pay some duty-fee.. (We are trying to prepare a case-file here), The Survey, the Deed of Sale with Stamp-duty paid to Govt, will make it a legal Document presentable and acceptable in Court.
- The Police are NEVER to be trusted but reporting to them, as the first line of Civil Authority on ground is good. They will try to make money off you, while teaching the Land grabbers what to do. They are just back-up, they cant and wont resolve this for you. dont waste too much time on them, after reporting the Touts, you've covered your back already, as the Complainant.

- If you enter the land, what happens? Would the Thugs come to harras you or stop your work?
- I think right now, they are trying to look for a buyer for your land and you need to act fast! What they do in such case is to sell it to a 'stronger person' (Like a top military officer, at a cheap price) and then leave you to fight that person. grin undecided
- Are you ready to fight back, depending on your kind of person? These Land grabbers dont understand "Reason or Logic", they only understand Force.

- If you are REALLY READY to get your land back, please commence the Survey and act on the Deed fo Sale, as quickly as possible.
- Then when the Survey is in Process, and the Deed fo Sale is in your hand, (with the Reciept of Sale from Baale and from your own direct Seller), you will need Soldiers to accompany you there, the day you will break ground.
You will need them for about three or four consecutive days. During thatperiod, you will take full ownership and secure the place to your comfort

- They will provide security for your workers and your person. If any land grabber comes around, he should be thoroughly drilled before being released. Police will be very careful to intervene in matters of Land involving the Military.
- Good thing is you already have their case at the Station and you know your 'opponent'. Incase they come damage your build in the night, you know who to look for and arrest. There are somethings l dont even want to say here sef. Maybe you will send me a P.M, if you wish.

If l may ask, why are you doing this on your own, l think your husband should be in the forefront of this kind of trouble, it is not something l would want to subject a woman alone to (no matter how capable). At the very least, you need a man to also accompany you here and there, even if it is just to boost morale. grin But that is just by the way,
Land Tussle is a matter of Life and Death in some cases and should not be taken lightly, if you cannot forgo the land to the Land grabbers because they are Thugs and criminals and should not be underestimated.
Be Strong.

Lastpage!

Thanks for your advice..i sent a pm to you but didn't get response.We have gotten the proposed survey document with the receipt..i will like to discuss this with you for proper guidance.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Larry1960: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2020
Dennis3D:

Drawing is needed to know the area.

The floor area is 105sqm.but don't know the wall area
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Biztech05(m): 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2020
Lambertemeka:
Greetings Friends.

Checkout with Biztech consult
We would you get a very possible plan that suite your demand.
But it can only accommodate 3 to 4 cars conveniently

Biztech consult
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by valencia2012(m): 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2020
My 50x100 plot of land is up for sale. I have decided not to use the plot anymore. Please contact me if you are interested.
Note: Please contact me directly as I have not appointed anyone to act on my behalf. The plot belongs to me.
Location is almost opposite Infant Jesus Academy. It's also a 3 minutes drive to Government House Asaba.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Topmost11(m): 5:23pm On Jul 04, 2020
Pls, do I still need columns for this foundation. It is at DPC level now. 4 coaches in front and 6 at the back. Sloppy land but solid.
1. Do i step it down the rooms down to reduce filling( I don't realy want to do that) more so when you say foundation should not be more than 6 coaches.
2. Where should the door to guest toilet be, in the living room or outside?
3. how much will it cost for DPC to be done.
4.There I this black nylon they put that I always see.
5 What is the difference between it and the layer of concrete they put on top of this level of block?
6. I want to dig soakaway and septic tank and use the filling. Do I need 2 soakaway ( bathroom/kitchen waste water) and the normal toilet waste water. Or just channel the bathroom waste to the normal soakaway?
7.Will the sand be enough to do the filling(I have learnt here that filling is done in layers.)

I will post picture of dimension shortly

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Lambertemeka: 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2020
valencia2012:
My 50x100 plot of land is up for sale. I have decided not to use the plot anymore. Please contact me if you are interested.
Note: Please contact me directly as I have not appointed anyone to act on my behalf. The plot belongs to me.
Location is almost opposite Infant Jesus Academy. It's also a 3 minutes drive to Government House Asaba.

Contact details?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by valencia2012(m): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2020
Lambertemeka:

Contact details?

Feel free to send me an email: valencia747@yahoo.com and also get my mobile. You can also make our discussion public on this forum. I will send my mobile contact as soon as I get your email.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by JWTheocracy1: 6:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
valencia2012:

Wachtout!
He quotes and tells you it's 20mm, the 20mm on your list is a ghost!
Unless he wants to add an overhead bridge your house!
I live abroad too and my 6 bedroom duplex is approaching roofing. I started my building personally. Tag me for more tips if it suits you.

Thank you. Any idea of 16mm today proce in replacement of the 20mm? I will tell him not to use the 20mm as quoted.
Also, between metecopo and stone coated roofing sheets, which one is more durable considering a location where it rains more often? I was advised against stone coated by a seller I contacted off here, with reason that there's always a leakage experience... he told me to go for metecopo. Please which one is best recommended to be used ?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2020
Topmost11:
Pls, do I still need columns for this foundation. It is at DPC level now. 4 coaches in front and 6 at the back. Sloppy land but solid.
1. Do i step it down the rooms down to reduce filling( I don't realy want to do that) more so when you say foundation should not be more than 6 coaches.
2. Where should the door to guest toilet be, in the living room or outside?
3. how much will it cost for DPC to be done.
4.There I this black nylon they put that I always see.
5 What is the difference between it and the layer of concrete they put on top of this level of block?
6. I want to dig soakaway and septic tank and use the filling. Do I need 2 soakaway ( bathroom/kitchen waste water) and the normal toilet waste water. Or just channel the bathroom waste to the normal soakaway?
7.Will the sand be enough to do the filling(I have learnt here that filling is done in layers.)

I will post picture of dimension shortly

We can only advice... Read the below

https://www.nairaland.com/5002180/what-did-he-wrong-why

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) ... (3662) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KEVIND, Biteized(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.