Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4391249 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sinorte: 4:38am On Oct 31, 2020
Message sent

topsy23:

Send me qahtsapp message. I will give you price Legtand Belanko and their catalogue

WhatsApp number 08033643191
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ogborokiri(m): 6:06am On Oct 31, 2020
I want to start a self contain please how many block will do the job and how much will it cost till roofing
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyi002(m): 6:22am On Oct 31, 2020
write2obi:

2.5 sqm for design /bag
3 sqm for plain /bag
Sponge is 2k /kg
Hope this helps

Thank you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tipzy001: 6:50am On Oct 31, 2020
Good Morning everyone. Due to the hike of cost of dangote cement, I'm considering buying BUA, Is BUA a good brand for building? and whats the difference between both please? Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 7:17am On Oct 31, 2020
mufutau55:

Oga mi send all the catalogues you have to me Sir.
Thanks.

Hajji M.

Ok sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2020
tipzy001:
Good Morning everyone. Due to the hike of cost of dangote cement, I'm considering buying BUA, Is BUA a good brand for building? and whats the difference between both please? Thanks
over here, BUA is the preferred brand of cement cause they say it dries faster than Dangote. So yes it's good

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by multikolour(m): 7:58am On Oct 31, 2020
loffers:

Roughly N1million
bros that's high na
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tikristinimi21: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2020
Good morning my people.

Kindly help me make a decision please.

Between surface and submersible pump, which one is more preferable.I want to use it to pump water to the tank.

What's the average cost of them.

Thank you!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Cindino20(m): 9:17am On Oct 31, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

What I've seen posted is that at a minimum the bottom of the tank has to be at or above the shower head.

Thank you very much Sir!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Cindino20(m): 10:27am On Oct 31, 2020
michlins:
maximum of 12ft for a bungalow. Who told you 18 to 25ft

If you get the measurements yourself,climb the roof of the building and measure to the ground floor that should give you about 12 to 13ft maximum. Now consider that there will be base foundation upon which the channel will rest upon which will be at least 16" so do the maths yourself

Thank you very much for the feedback...My plumber is suggesting 25 ft or so...It seems from the suggestion here that it is okay as far as the tank above the roof/shower level.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 10:52am On Oct 31, 2020
tikristinimi21:
Good morning my people.

Kindly help me make a decision please.

Between surface and submersible pump, which one is more preferable.I want to use it to pump water to the tank.

What's the average cost of them.

Thank you!

Ate you pumping directly from borehole to overhead water tank? If yes you need a submersible pump. But if you are pumping from ground tank or reservoir to overhead water tank you need a surface pump.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tikristinimi21: 11:07am On Oct 31, 2020
topsy23:

Ate you pumping directly from borehole to overhead water tank? If yes you need a submersible pump. But if you are pumping from ground tank or reservoir to overhead water tank you need a surface pump.

Thanks

I am actually pumping from the well to the overhead tank.
Is it possible to still use a submersible for a well considering safety since it will be outside view and reach.

Thank you topsy23
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2020
Dijita:

It may be better to educate readers on your product.
The question is are you selling only battery or do you sell battery plus all that is needed to be off grid?

Okay his question about as quoted under battery sales advert NOT complete solar package for clarity sake .. which exactly do you need ?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by planmarket(m): 11:19am On Oct 31, 2020
WHICH ONE WILL be more easier to build?

I need your opinion......

help me see more here .......... buildingplanng.com

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 11:24am On Oct 31, 2020
Cindino20:

Thank you very much for the feedback...My plumber is suggesting 25 ft or so...It seems from the suggestion here that it is okay as far as the tank above the roof/shower level.
25 to 28ft is for a storey building depending on the height of the building. Anything above 15ft and the stand will be taller than the building and as such it will look abnormal.

No welder sef will want to waste materials like that unless of course you bring the money and willing to spend it

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mrsdaniel: 11:26am On Oct 31, 2020
Hello all.How much can I get a half plot of land around Ishawo,Ikorodu ?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 11:39am On Oct 31, 2020
Cindino20:

Thank you very much Sir!

You’re welcome, good luck on your project.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
tikristinimi21:

I am actually pumping from the well to the overhead tank.
Is it possible to still use a submersible for a well considering safety since it will be outside view and reach.

Thank you topsy23

Both can be used but you need to consider the volume of water before going for submersible. Submersible pump have to be submerged in the water.

I would suggest you go for surface pump.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Johntemmy(m): 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
michlins:
25 to 28ft is for a storey building depending on the height of the building. Anything above 15ft and the stand will be taller than the building and as such it will look abnormal.

No welder sef will want to waste materials like that unless of course you bring the money and willing to spend it

bro... I need the steel brown door at Mosimi, shagamu side of ogun state.

No of Unit.. 6 units

sizes.. 6 inches wall frame

dimension.... 3 feets..

you said the price is 18k ...

call me... 0703272894one
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
Thenext:
Just to give my feedback on the granite I bought from Chekitaut, I can confirm to the house that he made the delivery of the granite on time as promised and the quantity of the granite is confirmed by my Engr. compared to the one we bought before. Keep it up bro and warm up for granite supply for the decking. Attached is the picture of the 30 tons he supplied for me.
shocked thanks sir, Eng Yusuf was just a kind fellow. My regards.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
micgray100:

bro... I need the steel brown door at Mosimi, shagamu side of ogun state.

No of Unit.. 6 units

sizes.. 6 inches wall frame

dimension.... 3 feets..

you said the price is 18k ...

call me... 0703272894one

He’s about 420km away from you baba.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
I traveled to Lagos last week and a detour was made through the Ode Remo/Ipara axis.

I’m just happy to see both modern and colonial architecture in the hinterland.

There’s so much beauty in Nigeria. Why can’t we have leaders who are progressive? I can easily see tourism from at least America if security and sanity was guaranteed.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
planmarket:
WHICH ONE WILL be more easier to build?

I need your opinion......

help me see more here .......... buildingplanng.com

Seeing the floor plans will assist your thinly veiled advert wink
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SurveyorGeo: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
n3xt:

He’s about 420km away from you baba.
I think distance is not a barrier, @Michlins can deliver anywhere

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kingzsoul: 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
mrsdaniel:
Hello all.How much can I get a half plot of land around Ishawo,Ikorodu ?
budget 700k. Got mine 500k in asolo

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
topsy23:

Ok sir

Received. Thanks Sir.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by omanzo02: 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
During fencing work, what are the best practices/techniques to attach the plot concrete markers to the fence? Or are they discarded?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Walterthaboss: 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
Toyota Camry 2008 model

Fabric seats
Ac chilling
Alloy wheels
4plugs Engine

Price: N1.6m (Negotiable)

Call: 07089746959
WhatsApp: https:///2347089746959

NOTE: In order to curb fraudulent activities, No form of payment should be made or will be accepted unless after physical inspection and agreement.

PS Text me on WhatsApp or call me for more details.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Badgers14: 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
I traveled to Lagos last week and a detour was made through the Ode Remo/Ipara axis.

I’m just happy to see both modern and colonial architecture in the hinterland.

There’s so much beauty in Nigeria. Why can’t we have leaders who are progressive? I can easily see tourism from at least America if security and sanity was guaranteed.

Every politician is focused on oyel, oil, oyel, oil plus corruption, kwaruption, corruption.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by boay(m): 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
Hi everyone, for those interested in acquiring properties at Moniya in Ibadan, I have

1 acre of land for sale at Moniya/Akinyele Ibadan for 1.4m (This is negotiable)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1715) (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Theanchor and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.