Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4427392 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) ... (3674) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ladyteeks: 4:14am On Nov 28, 2020
Please where are you located? I need some cements at Ikorodu

n3xt:

Its now N3,050 per bag at my end. Information from a reliable source said this might extend till February 2021.

It’s already taking a hit on us here as our block makers now manage to get 400 bags per week.

________
In other other news, I’d be joining the official launch of Supafix cement (cementitious tile adhesive) in the coming week. More updates on this later.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolajinoni1(m): 4:26am On Nov 28, 2020
Phylife:
Good evening my good people!
Do we have estate valuers or surveyors in the house? I'd need one to help me evaluate a 2 plot property at near Boundary in Ajegunle, please.
Thanks.
yes sir, I'm a surveyor, 2 plot of land in Ajegunle will cost u 7m to 10m, if u want me to go to the site am also available sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 4:41am On Nov 28, 2020
ladyteeks:
Please where are you located? I need some cements at Ikorodu

My project is in Sagamu. I can only help you get it here.

You’ll have to arrange transportation to deliver it to your site.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 6:19am On Nov 28, 2020
michlins:
So a bag of cement is now #4,500. Which way builders?

We move, no time.

One positive thing is that it might reset the thinking of people building this unnecessarily massive houses.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by amosblisz: 7:38am On Nov 28, 2020
davodyguy:

Is it fillers that you guys call sponge?

How many aluminium step tiles makes a sq meter pls
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gcardcodes: 7:42am On Nov 28, 2020
GoodFaith:

You have a device to connect to the internet, you think you little dumb ass got games
No, No You talking to old school kid
Little bitch
You can't play me
So look for a mumu your dumb ignorant ass can play bitch
Why do I have to have anything to do with your foolish ass and pay you commission if I can do it myself
I am talking like a business person the reason i don't have to pay you if i can do it myself
Operation a US account in the USA
I will tell you not the internet US account or your yahoo and 419 account
Go suck on a Dick kid
and stop acting a fool
Your dumb ass need to wise up
You are mad for a reason
Kid go play and suck on a lollipop or on a hard iron
Kid you are playing at a kid league
so stay kid bitch

I never knew such words could be that painful.. grin grin SORRY BITCH. GO DRAG WITH SOMEONE OF YOUR OWN SIZE. I don't do Yahoo and will not so it's actually a USA account in the UNITED STATES. If you could do your exchange yourself then why comment on my post?? My post was for those who need assistance in exchange. You do not know the tactics of business. I am not running a charity. I will get a commission for my exchanges. That is business and that's how to grow in business. You have a way of exchanging your funds yourself, then why comment on my post. You are one of those village people we are talking about ...YOu are surely holding someone back in your family. This is just a proof of it. If you decide to run exchanges for FREE then do so, do not disturb other peoples business. WAHALA NO DEY FINISH> So shut the Bleep UP and CALM the Bleep DOWN>

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 8:35am On Nov 28, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

We move, no time.

One positive thing is that it might reset the thinking of people building this unnecessarily massive houses.
no house is massive oh. Na you wey no dey live inside am go think say it's unnecessarily big

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 8:41am On Nov 28, 2020
michlins:
no house is massive oh. Na you wey no dey live inside am go think say it's unnecessarily big

Some houses are massive sir
Like the one I lived in before
some rooms and bathrooms in the house remains unused because the occupants are fewer than the rooms.

The man had to rent part of the main building out

Infact up till now,I can tell you that about 2 complete flats of 2 bedrooms are laying unused there. He's afraid to rent them out to anyhow people because they are located inside the main building himself and family occupy.

Begged me to stay but had to move.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by valencia2012(m): 8:41am On Nov 28, 2020
I woke up this morning to a heated exchange of comments styled with abusive, provocative and censored words by Gcardcodes and Goodfaith.
Now, it doesn't matter who started it.
Wrong adverts found themselves in mysterious places too.
To this end therefore, i have reported them to Nairaland and hopefully those comments will be extinct in seconds. Incase you're wondering who did it.

11 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2020
somehow:

Some. Houses are massive sir
Like the one I lived in before
some rooms and bathrooms in the house were not even used because the occupants are fewer than the rooms.

The man had to rent part of the main building out

Infact up till now,I can tell you that about 2 complete flats of 2 bedrooms are laying unused there. He's afraid to rent them out to anyhow people because they are located inside the main building himself and family occupy.

Begged me to stay but had to move.

Exactly most especially in the Easter part of the country

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 9:12am On Nov 28, 2020
May God help Us

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 9:13am On Nov 28, 2020
michlins:

Oga mi, I no gree with you o.

I’m one of those that built stupidly too big angry

Tori for another day sha.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by amosblisz: 9:25am On Nov 28, 2020
Please how many aluminium step tiles roofing sheet makes a sq meter?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 9:39am On Nov 28, 2020
Good soup they say na money cook am. This door will give your house that premium look and it won't tear pocket

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 10:00am On Nov 28, 2020
twinskenny:

Exactly most especially in the Easter part of the country

That one worse.
it's like a competition there building what some wouldn't even need in the next 5 years and some don't even have occupants.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Badgers14: 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
Just to think that before endsars. Cement was sold at 2300 -2550 depending on location.

After endsars, the prices almost doubled in most places.

What economic theory is that?

Or are they trying to punish the masses for the end sars movement? ( this is a question and not a statement).

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mank1234(m): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
Increase in prices of product is much more than the increase in fuel and exchange rate.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Godisgreatest1: 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hello, the cost of a bag of Dangote cement in Borokiri area of Port Harcourt as at 7:00am this morning was #3,300. Please is it the same price every other place in Rivers State or other States in this country?.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nigranks: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hello, pls recommend a water treatment guy for me. Water from borehole is not clear.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
gcardcodes:

I never knew such words could be that painful.. grin grin SORRY BITCH. GO DRAG WITH SOMEONE OF YOUR OWN SIZE. I don't do Yahoo and will not so it's actually a USA account in the UNITED STATES. If you could do your exchange yourself then why comment on my post?? My post was for those who need assistance in exchange. You do not know the tactics of business. I am not running a charity. I will get a commission for my exchanges. That is business and that's how to grow in business. You have a way of exchanging your funds yourself, then why comment on my post. You are one of those village people we are talking about ...YOu are surely holding someone back in your family. This is just a proof of it. If you decide to run exchanges for FREE then do so, do not disturb other peoples business. WAHALA NO DEY FINISH> So shut the Bleep UP and CALM the Bleep DOWN>

Kid
I am happy you know that we are not of the same SIZE
You have ever lived in the US but your have US account in the US
You just lied, it is almost impossible for you to do that
The reason you mad is I want people to watch out for your yahoo, yahoo and 419 scam
I have help people with exchange for free
If you going through all my posting, my goal is for people like you not to take advantage of other
So little bitch like i said before
Kid go suck on a hard ron
and go play with your mate
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
valencia2012:
I woke up this morning to a heated exchange of comments styled with abusive, provocative and censored words by Gcardcodes and Goodfaith.
Now, it doesn't matter who started it.
Wrong adverts found themselves in mysterious places too.
To this end therefore, i have reported them to Nairaland and hopefully those comments will be extinct in seconds. Incase you're wondering who did it.
Please report me
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
bolajinoni1:
yes sir, I'm a surveyor, 2 plot of land in Ajegunle will cost u 7m to 10m, if u want me to go to the site am also available sir.

7 - 10M per plot?

If you care I can provide you with the address. The property is meant for sale.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gcardcodes: 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
GoodFaith:

Kid
I am happy you know that we are not of the same SIZE
You have ever lived in the US but your have US account in the US
You just lied, it is almost impossible for you to do that
The reason you mad is I want people to watch out for your yahoo, yahoo and 419 scam
I have help people with exchange for free
If you going through all my posting, my goal is for people like you not to take advantage of other
So little bitch like i said before
Kid go suck on a hard ron
and go play with your mate

Lol I do not need to be in the states to have a USA account. It's very possible to. GO LEARN. I applied for a ITIN with verified companies as a non-resident online. When I got it, I paid some agents to open an account in the USA for me and I got my mobile banking also. All documents submitted were real and in my name. Go online and learn. I don't have to be in USA to get a ITIN or BANK ACCOUNT. it's just common sense . Even my friends over there could help me but I decided to use agents because they are professionals. If you are not aware, anyone around the world can get a US bank account without being in the USA. Go ask your bank and ask your foolish self
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MrOkenwa(m): 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
amosblisz:
Please how many aluminium step tiles roofing sheet makes a sq meter?
Aluminium roofing sheets(Step tiles, metcoppo, and long span) don't come in a specific length or sq meter. The length of the sheets would be tailored to your need.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2020
gcardcodes:

Lol I do not need to be in the states to have a USA account. It's very possible to. GO LEARN. I applied for a ITIN with verified companies as a non-resident online. When I got it, I paid some agents to open an account in the USA for me and I got my mobile banking also. All documents submitted were real and in my name. Go online and learn. I don't have to be in USA to get a ITIN or BANK ACCOUNT. it's just common sense . Even my friends over there could help me but I decided to use agents because they are professionals. If you are not aware, anyone around the world can get a US bank account without being in the USA. Go ask your bank and ask your foolish self

Lot of your friend will tell you they are this and that
come see with your eye
You are a kid
Bank rule
"Even my friends over there could help me " Help you open account with YOUR NAME?
If your friend told you that they lied to you
You have not left Nigeria you are talk about your friends
I worked in the bank for about four year not customer service
I remember my brother came from LA
Talking about a dude that was regular VP, he said it was a big position
I said LOL VP of 45k yearly
In the banking in the US officer and Exe VP
YOUR FRIENDS CAN'T HELP YOU OPEN ACCOUNT IN THE US LIE
NO id to have account
You can't go put cash money in people's account
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolajinoni1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
Phylife:

7 - 10M per plot?

If you care I can provide you with the address. The property is meant for sale.
you mean you want to sell the property?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
bolajinoni1:
you mean you want to sell the property?

Yes.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lorhema(f): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
[quote author=joycluv post=96485626][/quote]

This is a tip I'll file away.

In our first build, I got the roofer from Iyana-Ipaja. He gave me the cutting list as I requested.

Then I said we were going to a factory at Oregun to make the purchase. When we got there, I went straight to the sales desk and met the woman who was about my age. I gave her the list and now noticed that the roofer was uncomfortable.

I didn't think much of it. The woman looked at him and asked him if his measurement was correct. He said "yes".

I paid and we loaded the aluminium into a truck and returned to the site.

In the days that followed, it became clear that the aluminium was too much

I now understood that he wouldn't have bought what was stated on the cutting list but would have kept the extra cash if we had given him the money for the purchase like he expected.

I had to use the extra aluminium to make a canopy in a corner of the yard for hanging washing during the rainy season. I still have some left over in a store.

They see it as business. But I think it's all because we don't fear God. Forget about the facade of religion.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gcardcodes: 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
GoodFaith:

Lot of your friend will tell you they are this and that
come see with your eye
You are a kid
Bank rule
"Even my friends over there could help me " Help you open account with YOUR NAME?
If your friend told you that they lied to you
You have not left Nigeria you are talk about your friends
I worked in the bank for about four year not customer service
I remember my brother came from LA
Talking about a dude that was regular VP, he said it was a big position
I said LOL VP of 45k yearly
In the banking in the US officer and Exe VP
YOUR FRIENDS CAN'T HELP YOU OPEN ACCOUNT IN THE US LIE
NO id to have account
You can't go put cash money in people's account

Lol...my dear, I have visited three different countries and USA is not part of it.
You don't actually sound like a Nigerian .. I laugh at you. Go check or ask questions. Alot of Nigerians have accounts in USA without stepping a feet in the US soil. Go and learn and stop ranting here. You worked in a bank for years but I want to let you know that not all staff of a bank really knows what's happening in the bank

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolajinoni1(m): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
Phylife:

Yes.
ok let chart 08137651008
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
gcardcodes:

Lol...my dear, I have visited three different countries and USA is not part of it.
You don't actually sound like a Nigerian .. I laugh at you. Go check or ask questions. Alot of Nigerians have accounts in USA without stepping a feet in the US soil. Go and learn and stop ranting here. You worked in a bank for years but I want to let you know that not all staff of a bank really knows what's happening in the bank

Your friends can't help you open account
Lot of Nigerians run their mouth
You need to come and see
Talk is cheap
I have Nigeria P and two other north America P
One time brazil people said one of my North America P need visa
so what did i do use the other of my North America P
I can use the other North America P
come and see before you talk
Open an account today is a different thing it all come down to BVN
I remember about 5 or 6 year ago my fiend can help with driver L
Today in almost of the State you need a prove citizenship to have the star on your driver L

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
GoodFaith:

Your friends can't help you open account
Lot of Nigerians run their mouth
You need to come and see
Talk is cheap
I have Nigeria P and two other north America P
One time brazil people said one of my North America P need visa
so what did i do use the other of my North America P
I can use the other North America P
come and see before you talk
Open an account today is a different thing it all come down to BVN
I remember about 5 or 6 year ago my fiend can help with driver L
Today in almost of the State you need a prove citizenship to have the star on your driver L

Please enough of this haaba
Guess both of you are mature enough
If i hear pim again i will report both account and the mod will do the right thing..
Oga oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) ... (3674) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.