Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4387801 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 5:54am On Dec 10, 2020
coldcandy:

The difference btw the quotations is not much. But the difference in quality can be huge. I pay for jobs by careful balancing of quality, cost and reliability. Some low quotations can actually be the most costly.

Pls give us the breakdown of the charges per size of the windows.

Well received.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dijita: 6:17am On Dec 10, 2020
SurveyorGeo:
A Concrete rumour has it that cost of doing land documentation in Lagos will increase by 100% to 200% next year. (Please don't quote me, just for your information)
Attached file is the current official cost in Eti Is a L G A.
Are those in diaspora also required to show prove of income tax?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by valencia2012(m): 6:24am On Dec 10, 2020
Sheriman:

You be FBI ni? This guy dey seriously follow him bumper to bumper on Nairaland oooo

“while all artists are not chess players, all chess players are artists.” – Marcel Duchamp.
Struggle against errors. When you see something good, look for a better one not a bad one.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 10, 2020
valencia2012:

There scammers and there are beggars.
In 2017 December , you begged to have a power bank for your dead phone's battery.
Same 2017 Dec you begged for sneakers size 46 for Xmas. 24th or 25 Dec 2017 you still begged and got cash on your fidelity account. 23rd Dec 2017 you begged for a 100 naira airtime. 20 Dec you asked again for airtime.
Same as 17th you begged for an iPhone. You're even into Sportybet and 1xbet!
Now it's money for you mum which you have posted on over 15 threads on nairaland.
Yesterday, it was data you needed for your online course also posted on over 10 threads.
I could go on, but it's just too numerous
What is actually your problem? Speak up, help could be nearby!
You are even on the wrong thread for goodness sake!

You are a very wicked person and a list. Just because this is a faceless forum you choose to lie. I'm not a scammer, why are you chasing away people that wanna help? Why? I genuinely need help and all I wrote is true
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 6:45am On Dec 10, 2020
slowpoison1:

You are a very wicked person and a list. Just because this is a faceless forum you choose to lie. I'm not a scammer, why are you chasing away people that wanna help? Why? I genuinely need help and all I wrote is true

Please read again.

He showed why you are a beggar, not a scammer.

This lifestyle won't get you anywhere, it will destroy your thought process thereby making you dream less.

Once you stop dreaming, you will just remain like a leaf.

Bros, stop begging, start working.

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 6:47am On Dec 10, 2020
Inside Nairaland Forum

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 6:50am On Dec 10, 2020
I am so worn out from my property search.

Been to Ibeju twice in 2 weeks, the journey is a killer.

So far from the mainland but the atmosphere is very different from the typical Lagos.

Seen some lands I would have loved to key into (within estates from known names) but the ones I can afford are within Excision in process, meaning I can't start building when I buy.
Most are within 1.7m to 2.8m total package (600sqm) but I am more interested in the lower prices.

They are few minutes after Free zone. Those before freezone or at the other end of Eleko starts from 3.m to 6.4m (with Gazette upward) and aren't really dry lands (some are though but expensive)

I am so tired

I don't want to use the fund I can get 2 to 3 plots with on one plot.

I am afraid if I don't buy this year, prices of things may likely increase next year.

Make una advice me.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 10, 2020
somehow:

You can't even read.

He showed why you are a beggar, not a scammer.

This lifestyle won't get you anywhere, it will destroy your thought process thereby making you dream less.

Once you stop dreaming, you will just remain like a leaf.

Bros, stop begging, start working.

Bros I'm working already, I just need a little push right now, I have already started learning how to make money using online surveys but now I need to buy proxies which Is about 20$, 7-10k. I have gotten one online and cert and plan to get another. I have dreams of making money legitimately online before time for youth service. I'm not lazy, I sell shoes too but just like I said. Things haven't been going my way since August this year
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by InvertedHammer: 7:03am On Dec 10, 2020
slowpoison1:

Bros I'm working already, I just need a little push right now, I have already started learning how to make money using online surveys but now I need to buy proxies which Is about 20$, 7-10k. I have gotten one online and cert and plan to get another. I have dreams of making money legitimately online before time for youth service. I'm not lazy, I sell shoes too but just like I said. Things haven't been going my way since August this year
/
Even if you have 10 jobs, the greed in you will never allow you to stop begging for freebies.

Save money like everyone else and start giving to others.

\

12 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 7:09am On Dec 10, 2020
slowpoison1:

See the different occasions you have begged.
It has become a pattern which you might not even be aware of
Before you know it, it becomes an habit.

If you need more money, do more jobs, take up other jobs, think.

Once you know you can always get assistance online, the above won't be an option.

Have a nice day.

10 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by beebah247: 7:14am On Dec 10, 2020
SurveyorGeo:
A Concrete rumour has it that cost of doing land documentation in Lagos will increase by 100% to 200% next year. (Please don't quote me, just for your information)

Please can you give an idea what the current rates are for governor's consent for a 620sqm land in Surulere? Will appreciate your response.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 7:28am On Dec 10, 2020
somehow:

So far from the mainland but the atmosphere is very different from the typical Lagos.

Seen some lands I would have loved to key into (within estates from known names) but the ones I can afford are within Excision in process, meaning I can't start building when I buy.
Most are within 1.7m to 2.8m total package (600sqm) but I am more interested in the lower prices.

They are few minutes after Free zone. Those before freezone or at the other end of Eleko starts from 3.m to 6.4m (with Gazette upward) and aren't really dry lands (some are though but expensive)

I am so tired

I am afraid if I don't buy this year, prices of things may likely increase next year.

Make una advice me.

My brother, don't fall victim to those ibeju lekki estate companies. Most of them aren't real. Why not go to ikorodu axis? With a budget of 3-4million naira, you can get a dry land in a fairly developed area

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 7:34am On Dec 10, 2020
Felicity lithium batteries are also available for order !

Felicity batteries comes in various capacity ratings in kwh but those who don't get this do confuse ahms conversion / interpretation .

We observe some prospects fall for slight price variations forgetting they might be getting lower capacity at the end .

24v 3.5kwh isn't 200a but 150a capacity rating BUT I rather get 24v 5kwh (slightly higher than 200a) which is bit higher in price and readily available for order!

I have clients seeking for 200a or higher felicity equivalent , they're available in :
24v 5kwh
48v 10kwh & 12.5kwh etc

Feel free to reach us for transactions as usual ...

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:35am On Dec 10, 2020
rajput4real93:

My brother, don't fall victim to those ibeju lekki estate companies. Most of them aren't real. Why not go to ikorodu axis? With a budget of 3-4million naira, you can get a dry land in a fairly developed area

Word for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 8:15am On Dec 10, 2020
I don't want Ikorodu and No, I won't fall victim. I only go for known names. At least those with reputation to protect.

I like privacy and I think IKORODU cant offer me that. I also want a calm/cool atmosphere, Ikorodu can't offer that. If i am to stay on the mainland, it has to be mainland proper.
rajput4real93:

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rockyheight: 8:46am On Dec 10, 2020
A two tank stand was N105,000 using full length pipe. But I’m in ordinary Ibadan grin[/quote]

Pls give me your contact let's talk

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by zuraking(m): 8:49am On Dec 10, 2020
somehow:

I am so tired

Make una advice me.
oga, why not try other places? This lekki is just hyped, how will I use 7m to buy swamp and suffer bitterly during raining season?. I build my house in middle class and lower class people. Make we both dey manage ourselves there with peace of mind and enjoy what those in VGC and lekki can enjoy with our money smiley

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by zuraking(m): 8:53am On Dec 10, 2020
somehow:
I don't want Ikorodu and No, I won't fall victims, I only go for known names. At least those with reputation to protect.

I like privacy and I think IKORODU cant offer me that. I also want a calm/cool atmosphere, Ikorodu can't offer that. If i am to stay on the mainland, it has to be mainland proper.
oga mi, money and peace of mind is the number 1 atmosphere kiss there is no where you build your house that you won't get your privacy when you have a gated house, I think that's what I know as having privacy or you want to live among the RICH people? wink

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 8:59am On Dec 10, 2020
zuraking:
oga mi, money and peace of mind is the number 1 atmosphere kiss there is no where you build your house that you won't get your privacy when you have a gated house, I think that's what I know as having privacy or you want to live among the RICH people? wink

Na rich people dey live for Ibeju?
It is not always about Rich vs Poor.

Everyone cant live in Ikorodu/Ogun state likewise Ibeju/lekki

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2020
zuraking:
oga, why not try other places? This lekki is just hyped, how will I use 7m to buy swamp and suffer bitterly during raining season?. I build my house in middle class and lower class people. Make we both dey manage ourselves there with peace of mind and enjoy what those in VGC and lekki can enjoy with our money smiley

Not buying swamp
Saw swamp on the mainland (Mile 12 and Isheri North) but ran. Won't settle for same elsewhere.

My search started from the mainland.
Prospects
Majority of Lagos is flooded including parts of mainland but we all have our definition of a home

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2020
n3xt:

Word for the wise.

Anything I should know about companies like Revolutionplus, Ayhomes, Gracias group and Adron homes? These are the ones I have been in contact with for now.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 9:20am On Dec 10, 2020
I like your mindset and logical approach to your search.

I think you're on the right track so don't let anyone project their own complex through you, i wonder if there are no land grabbers and scam estates/agents in ikorodu like any other location.

Poverty of the mind is the worst of them all.

Follow through with your due diligence like you're already doing bearing in mind there is always a trade-off for any one you decide on. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Good luck.

somehow:

Na rich people dey live for Ibeju?
It is not always about Rich vs Poor.

Everyone cant live in Ikorodu/Ogun state likewise Ibeju/lekki

somehow:

Not buying swamp
Saw swamp on the mainland (Mile 12 and Isheri North) but rain. Won't settle for same elsewhere.

My search started from the mainland.
Prospects
Majority of Lagos is flooded including parts of mainland but we all have our definition of a home

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dijita: 9:27am On Dec 10, 2020
somehow:

I am so tired

Make una advice me.

Have you consider Mowe and Ikorodu area?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SurveyorGeo: 9:32am On Dec 10, 2020
somehow:

I am so tired

Make una advice me.

If an estate company is telling you that excision is in process, please ask for the file number, with the file number, you can find out in alausa if indeed the excision is in process and you can also find out if the excision will be granted. it is an advice

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BIGGIE121(m): 9:32am On Dec 10, 2020
Ibk2020:

Yes definitely, I already saved your contact, I saw a good job you did for someone in Ilorin. My project is also in Ilorin.
Will definitely contact you sir.

we are. based in.Ilorin too and we can handle the tiling ,Interlocking and general cleaning of your project when it gets.to that stage , which I pray it gets to before this year runs. out inshallah.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SurveyorGeo: 9:32am On Dec 10, 2020
somehow:

I am so tired

Make una advice me.

If an estate company is telling you that excision is in process, please ask for the file number, with the file number, you can find out in alausa if indeed the excision is in process and you can also find out if the excision will be granted. it is an advice

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SurveyorGeo: 9:39am On Dec 10, 2020
somehow:

I am so tired

Make una advice me.

Half plot with old building on it. for sale #6million, Alapere
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2020
somehow:

Anything I should know about companies like Revolutionplus, Ayhomes, Gracias group and Adron homes? These are the ones I have been in contact with for now.

I really don’t know anything about them my brother.
All I know is I’d rather do Government Schemes in Lagos than doing any estate no matter how reputable they appear.

I’ve seen people here lost real money.

It’s just too bad they don’t come to share this bad experiences with us.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dijita: 10:56am On Dec 10, 2020
I just read about expanded polystyrene from the following link

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/17#96922509

anyone have the pros and cons of using this product for parapet. I have done my parapet but others may benefit
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by davodyguy: 11:13am On Dec 10, 2020
zuraking:
solar system is the future of Nigeria jagajaga electricity. I laugh at people who have money and still spend thousands on fuel daily to power generator.

I hate generator noise

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by davodyguy: 11:13am On Dec 10, 2020
SurveyorGeo:

Half plot with old building on it. for sale #6million, Alapere
Which part of Alapere?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by davodyguy: 11:18am On Dec 10, 2020
SurveyorGeo:
Thunder fire them

Physical planning already did same

It was Fashola that synchronized everything to 3% , now this puppet want to make people suffer

The outcome will be that no one will want to perfect titles again

(1) (2) (3) ... (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Obinnau(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.