Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4380651 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Johntemmy(m): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
SLAP44:

You did good. You will have a very successful 2021.
Amen thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by beebah247: 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
@davodyguy I respect your maturity. I think I have learnt a lot from you this afternoon.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SLAP44: 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
Johntemmy:

Amen thank you sir.

Please be a good guy, good people won are professional in their approach always wins. I can see your business rising to the next higher level in 2021.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
MEASUREMENT FOR TILES , ROOF AND PIPES USE YOUR ENGINNER
PAY SOMEBODY THAT WILL GIVE YOU MEASUREMENT MAKE IT CLEAR THAT HE IS NOT DOING THE JOB

PLUBLING
4 INCH IPIPE S ABOUT 8FT
LOOK AT THE TOTAL PIPE GIVING YOU TO THE LLENGTH OF THE LAND

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SLAP44: 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
beebah247:
@davodyguy I respect your maturity. I think I have learnt a lot from you this afternoon.

I also respect his idiocy, he's the most idiotic evil person I encountered online this year. I have learnt a lot of idiotic things from him grin

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SLAP44: 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
GoodFaith:
MEASUREMENT FOR TILES , ROOF AND PIPES USE YOUR ENGINNER
PAY SOMEBODY THAT WILL GIVE YOU MEASUREMENT MAKE IT CLEAR THAT HE IS NOT DOING THE JOB

PLUBLING
4 INCH IPIPE S ABOUT 8FT
LOOK AT THE TOTAL PIPE GIVING TO THE LLENGTH OF THE LAND

If he can make sure his engineer is not brabus, n3xt, then he's alright. That one can cut the pipe into two and sweet talk you into accepting it because he ordered it from Aliexpress grin

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
Johntemmy:

Amen thank you sir.

Johntemmy my brother
i hope you have learn a lesson here too
Please when people buy stuff from you MAKE SURE THEY COUNT THE STUFF BEFORE TAKING IT OUT OF YOUR SHOP

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
SLAP44:

If he can make sure his engineer is not brabus, n3xt, then he's alright. That one can cut the pipe into two and sweet talk you into accepting it because he ordered it from Aliexpress grin
I have a story
A plumber bought me pipe
I told him to stand by the pipe all the pipe one at a time
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
SLAP44:

I also respect his idiocy, he's the most idiotic evil person I encountered online this year. I have learnt a lot of idiotic things from him grin

grin funny one there.
You still dey this matter?

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SLAP44: 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
DrGoodman:

grin funny one there.
You still dey this matter?

The guy still dey prove stubborn, but only that he's refusing to engage me. Am still being civil with him till he can dare reply me, then I can use him and mop the floor properly .

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SLAP44: 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
GoodFaith:

I have a story
A plumber bought me pipe
I told him to stand by the pipe all the pipe one at a time

Sellers can be trickier than normal, but the government is in their support. Which other country will you still continue paying for clearing your goods after moving the goods out of the ports.

The boys have a right to swindle people too, those who supported the castigating of Igbos won't see it as bad that Igbo containers are being seized and being handed over to northerners to sell the goods.

Nigeria is pure evil and only Nnamdi kanu can save this country. Even the yoruba should allow him to lead them to freedom since he's the only one with the balls to bail the south out of northern oppression.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BankeSmalls(f): 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
SLAP44:

Sellers can be trickier than normal, but the government is in their support. Which other country will you still continue paying for clearing your goods after moving the goods out of the ports.

The boys have a right to swindle people too, those who supported the castigating of Igbos won't see it as bad that Igbo containers are being seized and being handed over to northerners to sell the goods.

Nigeria is pure evil and only Nnamdi kanu can save this country. Even the yoruba should allow him to lead them to freedom since he's the only one with the balls to bail the south out of northern oppression.

You dey find trouble ooo grin grin grin grin we the yoruba cannot do that. We are all following Tinubu and big he says we will keep bowing to the north, we will keep serving them till 2099 grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Xtopher123(m): 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Not true.

If you get a chance search for a builder here by the name of Skimanski. Man builds USA level houses,

I laugh when I hear people say USA Level. That's not a standard.

If you tell me he's building to certain International Building Specifications, then you quote the specification, the codes and the SOP (Standard Operations Procedures including safety et all) used to achieve that.

You cannot just quote "USA Level" that's vague.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SLAP44: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
Xtopher123:

If you tell me he's building to certain International Building Specifications, then you quote the specification, the codes and the SOP (Standard Operations Procedures including safety et all) used to achieve that.

There nothing like USA standards, what we have is baba lati standard. It's a standard made for those who boasted a lot when they were outside the country only to go back to Nigeria and couldn't complete a bungalow in 4 years.

I didn't mention anybody names o. I was just passing by.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Johntemmy(m): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
davodyguy:

Johntemmy

Thanks God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Johntemmy(m): 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
GoodFaith:

Johntemmy my brother
i hope you have learn a lesson here too
Please when people buy stuff from you MAKE SURE THEY COUNT THE STUFF BEFORE TAKING IT OUT OF YOUR SHOP

property section is a lecture room.
we learn everyday..Thanks for the advice sir..well Noted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Johntemmy(m): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
SLAP44:

Please be a good guy, good people won are professional in their approach always wins. I can see your business rising to the next higher level in 2021.

Amen...thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Johntemmy(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
Frayo82:
Hello I'm looking at roofing a 3 bedroom bungalow in Ibeju lekki and seeking advise on wood prices and best roofing sheet to save cost please.

let me handle the woodwork part...
let money121 do the final justice for the roofing sheet stuffs..
WhatsApp me asap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
Xtopher123:

I stand by what I posted, have a nice day.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SLAP44: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

I stand by what I posted, have a nice day.

It's funny when you claim to know what USA standards are when you haven't left Lagos all your life.

EgunMogaji2 is a Lagos BRT driver grin

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyi002(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
topsy23:

That means 6-ways Distribution board is okay for your project.

Reason for specifying 6-ways distribution board for you is that spares will be available for additional AC's in future.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by omanzo02: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
Xtopher123:

The USA building structure standard is too low in my opinion, reason there is nothing left after fire, hurricane/storm, flood, etc.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olat11: 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
Good day all,
Is it possible to convert a four bedroom (ensuite) that had reached lintel level into a mini duplex?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
olat11:
Good day all,
Is it possible to convert a four bedroom (ensuite) that had reached lintel level into a mini duplex?

Best to have an architect review the plans. Anything is possible.

Good luck on your project.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gurunlocker: 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
Seems the maturity of this section is different from politics section.... Must be a bad day for trolls shocked shocked shocked

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SLAP44: 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Best to have an architect review the plans. Anything is possible.

Good luck on your project.

Did an architect review your chicken farm before you started grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SLAP44: 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
olat11:
Good day all,

You shouldn't be asking stupid questions online, when you started building a bungalow, where was your mind? Your type of person will build the mini dup halfway and want to convert it to a shoping plaza.

Confused people.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SLAP44: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
omanzo02:

The USA building structure standard is too low in my opinion, reason there is nothing left after fire, hurricane/storm, flood, etc.

I think you're insulting my country the USA. How can you that comes from a shittholle country be here talking bad about usa? You don't even have a president. cheesy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kaduna1stson: 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
SLAP44:

You like trouble you this boy. How can you allege that seized containers are being handed over to my brothers in the north. You must be crazy to think that way. Buhari is Nigeria best president ever, that's why we are not going to hand over to the yoruba people in 2023.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by omanzo02: 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
SLAP44:

I think you're insulting my country the USA. How can you that comes from a shittholle country be here talking bad about usa? You don't even have a president. cheesy
It's obvious you are a Trump fan, dream on!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kaduna1stson: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
SLAP44:

How can you say we don't have a president? Do you have a Vice president? That one hiding inside aso rock is a plate washer at the villa. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) ... (3665) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gbadexy(m), Rany4all(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.