Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,174 members, 7,835,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1862) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4443898 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) ... (3679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by soonest(f): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
Rexology:
A man insulted a whole tribe (Igbo Nation) because of his personal experience on here and the elders kept quiet and effortlessly refused to call him to apologize to Igbos.
If it's a standard practice here, no problem but if it's not a standard practice here, it must be condemned by all to avoid a repeat of such and to preserve the mutual respect on this thread.

Because the so called elders are neck deep in tribalism, bunch of hypocrites. You will hardly hear an igbo person calling out Yoruba as a tribe but this people derive pleasure in hating. Does it make you sleep better at night, better change before that hate will gag you and strangulate you.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by soonest(f): 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
n3xt:
Finite vs Infinite Mentality: Microsoft vs Apple

Simon Sinek was invited to speak at Microsoft and Apple education summits.

Microsoft had just launched the Zune portable media player in 2006, few years after Apple launched the iPod in 2001. Zune was the most elegant piece of technology that was built with an amazing interface, easy to use, design was spectacular; just a top notch product. At the education summit at Microsoft, 70% of the executives spent most of their presentation talking about how they wanted to beat Apple and be number one. At the end of Microsoft summit, they gave Simon a new Zune, as a gift.

At the Apple education summit, 100% of the executives spent all of their presentation sharing about the vision of Apple and where they want to get to, with no mention of any competition. After the summit was done, Simon was sharing a cab with one of the top executives at Apple - he was the #12 employee at Apple. Simon liked to stir pots, so he turned to him, and said - "You know, Microsoft gave me a new Zune. And it is so much better than your iPod touch". The Apple executive turned to him and said, "I have no doubt". And that was it. Conversation over.

One was playing a finite game - a game where there is one winner. The other was playing an infinite game, where the objective is to keep playing.

One was obsessed with vision and the other was obsessed with beating the opposition. Companies who react strategically to competition, sacrificing on working on their vision, don't realize their highest potential.

_______
A tribal war (infinite game) on a platform where people are focused on achieving their lifelong dreams (building a house, building wealth etc) wont realize it’s potential.

Brabus you have no moral standi to advise anybody here. Did you correct you brother davodguy when he was vomiting bile and you are here talking finite and infinite. How will you have felt if people used your atrocities in time past to cast aspersions on Yoruba. Everyone should just be guided and let's achieve our purpose here.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jasobry: 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
So sad it got to this point.... A simple im sorry won't hurt. But we allow pride to destroy us. God bless our hustle

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olat11: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
[quote author=SLAP44 post=97474316]

[s]You shouldn't be asking stupid questions online, when you started building a bungalow, where was your mind? Your type of person will build the mini dup halfway and want to convert it to a shoping plaza.

Confused people.[/s]

Why are u always myopic. It is well with u ooooo

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by successmatters(m): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
n3xt:

When you put finite players against infinite players, the finite players will always face problems. While the finite player is targeting a win, the goal of the infinite player is to perpetuate the game till a finite player lose the will power to continue.

It’s just common sense!

The more we look at our world through this lens of finite and infinite games, the more we see infinite games all around us, games with no finish lines and no winners.

The only thing the matured ones can do is to teach the immatured ones what they don’t know.

I don't know why yoruba looters think they can talk themselves out of their crimes. You are a criminal that had defrauded over 12 people on here and you think by claiming philosophical, you can confuse us and wave the matte away?

Its also common sense that when issues arise between people, criminals can do well to shut their mouths as this can incense people the more.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by zuraking(m): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
Jasobry:
So sad it got to this point.... A simple im sorry won't hurt. But we allow pride to destroy us. God bless our hustle
honestly, I don't want to talk anything concerning this issue but it's ridiculous to tell the man to apologise cos of rats that haven't archived anything in their miserable life's and Haven't leave Nigeria to see what's happening around the world (when they do, they will know what HATE is) undecided

They will be ignored and they will finally crawl back to their holes. Here isn't politics section where senseless jobless ediotss fight about religion and tribe. A particular tribe scammed him and he made it clear so he should apologise for that? undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by zuraking(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
successmatters:

We will never have peace on here till tenders a proper apology. The guys he annoyed are not the forgiving types and we better open another new thread for those that are interested in building.

This thread is is officially over.
This is a threat or what? If people are silent that doesn't mean we aren't warriors on keypad too. We just have more matured people here than the holes you guys crawl from.

CC lalasticlala Dominique mynd44

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
Infinity988:

Pls sir,is it okay to mix cement with plaster sand for wall tiles cos it's only pure cement that I have knowledge about.

It’s fine bro but you’d be better of with supafix (Tiles Adhesive)

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by successmatters(m): 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
n3xt:

It’s fine bro but you’d be better of with supafix (Tiles Adhesive)

So you can rob him when he pays you? You format don cast grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by zuraking(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
successmatters:

We will keep going around in circles till all b of us grow some sense of respect. When Brabus scammed people here, nobody remembered that he was to yoruba.

Brabus scammed people from every tribe in Nigeria. He scammed Ikwerre people, ibo people, Ijaw men, yoruba people and even hausa men, everyone kept quiet and respected his tribe but just a mere 130 k under loading and the guy is cursing igbos. This must stop or we all close this thread.

You say we haven't travelled, I laugh in Canadian language grin

Honestly I don't believe you are a grown man cos my 11 year old kid isn't dumb like this..if you have any issues with brabus or whoever why don't you lodge your complain and get him arrested? Did he scam you?

I don't see you has someone who is EXPOSED or you just chose to be STUPPIDD undecided

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by zuraking(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
I don't know why adult with old white balls behave like eediots. Must everything be about tribalism? We have criminals in all tribe in Nigeria. If you aren't a tribalist, you won't count his post as anything.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jasobry: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
zuraking:
honestly, I don't want to talk anything concerning this issue but it's ridiculous to tell the man to apologise cos of rats that haven't archived anything in their miserable life's and Haven't leave Nigeria to see what's happening around the world (when they do, they will know what HATE is) undecided

They will be ignored and they will finally crawl back to their holes. Here isn't politics section where senseless jobless ediotss fight about religion and tribe. A particular tribe scammed him and he made it clear so he should apologise for that? undecided

Just like the rest of the world calling Nigerians scammers?

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
Hmmmmm, this issue shouldn't be allowed to degenerate into something that can hurt this thread. I think that by now, the offender should have apologized to cool some frayed nerves. There nothing to gain from all these harsh words.

We must guard our utterances so we can live in peace. I support the writing of an apology for insulting a whole tribe.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by successmatters(m): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
zuraking:
I don't know why adult with old white balls behave like eediots. Must everything be about tribalism? We have criminals in all tribe in Nigeria. If you aren't a tribalist, you won't count his post as anything.

Like others had said before me, that was one tribal slur too many, and it must be avenged.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by zuraking(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
Jasobry:

Just like the rest of the world calling Nigerians scammers?
Nigerians are scammers cos that's what they knows us for. You will need to wash yourself clean and prove you aren't ONE of them instead of arguing baselessly.

I know the special search and funny looks these foreigners give we Nigerians in their airports and why? Cos of what they know us for and does that means all of us carry drugs and scam online?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jasobry: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
Apology doesn't mean you are wrong nor right...

Wisdom is profitable to man

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by soonest(f): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
zuraking:

And it's also very stupid for someone to be cheated out of his greed and he blames it on a whole tribe. Do you know how many yorubas that have dealt treacherously with me. I bet you he will still go to Igbo shop because of his fixation. Abeg away with him and all his tribal supporters

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by zuraking(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
successmatters:

Like others had said before me, that was one tribal slur too many, and it must be avenged.
OTHERS? as old as you are, you are being controlled by kids? Shame on you. tongue

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jasobry: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
zuraking:
Nigerians are scammers cos that's what they knows us for. You will need to wash yourself clean and prove you aren't ONE of them instead of arguing baselessly.

I know the special search and funny looks these foreigners give we Nigerians in their airports and why? Cos of what they know us for and does that means all of us carry drugs and scam online?

Seems you want to pick on me... Please let's respect our opinions

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by jeffdaniel(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
zuraking:

My friend you've said it all, am just tired for some people. Just imagine what one was spewing. Imagine the level of uncivilized people we deal with some times. They carried tribe on their head like rock.

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by successmatters(m): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
zuraking:

Don't go there, what happened back there was an unprovoked attack on about 40 million people just because of the carelessness of one man who failed to check his supplies. This has been happening since 1966 . Don't get things twisted.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by successmatters(m): 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
zuraking:
OTHERS? as old as you are, you are being controlled by kids? Shame on you. tongue

Others are also controlling you, you are defending OTHERS that are tribalists. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by zuraking(m): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
soonest:

And it's also very stupid for someone to be cheated out of his greed and he blames it on a whole tribe. Do you know how many yorubas that have dealt treacherously with me. I bet you he will still go to Igbo shop because of his fixation. Abeg away with him and all his tribal supporters
concerning his case, he bite himself. We have honest nlders that can bring anything you need to your site. They have names and they won't want to spoil it. People must eat from us cos we eat from people too.

Tribe is nonsense to me, I love anybody that's good to me and hate anyone that's bad to me and I don't care about your tribe.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by successmatters(m): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
jeffdaniel:

My friend you've said it all, am just tired for some people. Just imagine what one was spewing. Imagine the level of uncivilized people we deal with some times. They carried tribe on their head like rock.

Another yoruba man here to defend his brothers, are you a crook like brabus? grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by zuraking(m): 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
Jasobry:

Seems you want to pick on me... Please let's respect our opinions
honestly I am not. We shouldn't be bias. We shouldn't carry anything religion or tribe on our head. I believe we have more successful and matured people here than any thread.

I value this thread a lot because before someone can think of building house from the little money he/she is getting then he/she must be a complete homo sapiens. We have many enjoyment in Nigeria where we can lavish our money and forget future.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by successmatters(m): 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
zuraking:
concerning his case, he bite himself. We have honest nlders that can bring anything you need to your site. They have names and they won't want to spoil it. People must eat from us cos we eat from people too.

Tribe is nonsense to me, I love anybody that's good to me and hate anyone that's bad to me and I don't care about your tribe

Liar, you jumped in here to defend your brother who is wrong and you lie that tribe doesn't matter to you? Go tell that to the birds.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jasobry: 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
zuraking:
honestly I am not. We shouldn't be bias. We shouldn't carry anything religion or tribe on our head. I believe we have more successful and matured people here than any thread.

I value this thread a lot because before someone can think of building house from the little money he/she is getting then he/she must be a complete homo sapiens. We have many enjoyment in Nigeria where we can lavish our money and forget future.

Can you quote where I'm been biased?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) ... (3679) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: diordaves(m), nairaland94(m), HossanaHeights and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.