Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4382938 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) ... (3666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Johntemmy(m): 8:58am On Mar 05, 2021
Good morning.

we are available for your roofing woods, woodwork and materials contact us today.
God bless.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 9:04am On Mar 05, 2021
mountmoriah:

Those woods in the picture are masonia woods, it after the finish, polish and all of that you get the color of the picture you posted sir.

When will you be available so I can come over? Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by waley007(m): 9:43am On Mar 05, 2021
Chekitaut:
Ikotun
Granite is ₦215k
Sharp Sand is ₦100k
Iron rod price same
please truck motor caries 40tons
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

When will you be available so I can come over? Thanks.

I bet you don’t know what I’m constructing here. You’ve talked about it on your estate project before grin

Good morning sir!

#improvisation #outoftheboxideas

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 10:07am On Mar 05, 2021
FLAMES SOLAR PANELS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ORDER !

150w mono .... 26,000
200w mono .... 36,000
270w mono .... 42,000
320w mono .... 52,000

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL ONLY:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP ONLY::: https:///2348170385620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 10:27am On Mar 05, 2021
FLASH SALE!LIMITED QUANTITY!!

Brand new Axpert 5kva 48v (inbuilt 50a solar controller) pure sinewave hybrid inverter .
Price .... 200k

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL ONLY:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP ONLY::: https:///2348170385620

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PropertyVendor(m): 10:44am On Mar 05, 2021
Whats up naija? In Benin City Getting Cement Wahala, Rods Scares, Ceiling Board Scares....

How's Cement in your area
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 11:11am On Mar 05, 2021
n3xt:
Warming up for the Lagos Atrium House

Project: 46 Trillion | Atrium House by NextHome
Client: Nairalander & Kobocitizen

We are currently at the pre-construction planning stage which involves but not limited to the following:

- defining the project,
- identifying potential issues,
- planning and scheduling,
- and working with the NextHome team to analyze the needs for each stage of work.

A construction journal will be opened on nairaland and kobocity.com to capture, log, and share daily construction reports and updates of work being done on this project.

Come along as we do this build.

For further enquiries:
_____
E: nexthomebuilds@gmail.com
W: https://www.kobocity.com/u/brabus
T: 0700-NEXTHOME
Congratulation, but 46 TRILLION/ $125.223 Billion? Nigeria entire budget for 2021 is 13.588 Trillion/ $35.66 billion, Iagos Ibadan rail project contract is $1.5 billion. There most be some typo error here or, 46 trillion is just the name of the project

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by zeberebe: 11:41am On Mar 05, 2021
Good morning all. Pls my site is an area with iron and salt. If u do shallow borehole u will get white water and after some hours it will turn brown(sign of present of iron) if you dig Dipper you will end up with salty + iron water.

I have wasted 80k digging borehole and it's salty. Who can help me to dig better one that won't be salty? Only 2 people in my avenue are lucky to have clean water without iron and salt.

I need help!!!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
kopell:
Congratulation, but 46 TRILLION/ $125.223 Billion? Nigeria entire budget for 2021 is 13.588 Trillion/ $35.66 billion, Iagos Ibadan rail project contract is $1.5 billion. There most be some typo error here or, 46 trillion is just the name of the project

grin grin

It’s the project Code Name

Just as we have The Reserve by NextHome, K024, NextHome H52, SquareOne, Plot10AB, Chateau De Brabus... 46 Trillion | Atrium House is the code name here.

Though I’m praying that 46 Trillion for my client grin

_____

Thanks baba kopell

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
n3xt:

I bet you don’t know what I’m constructing here. You’ve talked about it on your estate project before grin

Good morning sir!

#improvisation #outoftheboxideas

I can’t tell though I noticed the beveled edges grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

I can’t tell though I noticed the beveled edges grin

If you engage a surveyor, he comes to site with his ranging rod/surveying pole.

Why do builders waste money buying pegs and woods for setting out from site to site?
Regardless of how cheap those items are, it’s a complete waste of money in my view.

I know you talked briefly about this few months ago and I took note of the idea.

Now I’m working on something cool and reusable for setting out buildings.

That the whole world (including professor emeritus of construction) is not doing it doesn’t mean we can’t alter the course and be the difference that makes a difference.

______

I’ll share the design notes and sketches on my kobocity DIY projects page.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
I'll love to contribute to this page in my own little way, perhaps I can post about prices in ceramic tiles and plumbing materials.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
theForth:
I'll love to contribute to this page in my own little way, perhaps I can post about prices in ceramic tiles and plumbing materials.

Pls do share everything (prices and all the need to know information) with us. Position yourself as an authority in your field.

No be all of us get time to dey enter market. Some of us just want to talk to experts and they give us what we want at the right price minus the worries.

Too many people just want to advertise and get business here without giving back to the community.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Focusmind: 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
theForth:

Good!

My plumber sent this for plumbing work completion. Note that some internal plumbing work has also been done. Are the prices ok for the stated materials? Sorry, the background from where he took the picture looks faint and blurred.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chioma1989: 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2021
zuraking:
it depends on location. You wont get best quality pop with quality materials for less than 6000/sqm. that's the lowest for now unless dey just do "dabaru" job for you and mere home theater sound will make your pop start falling.

grin grin. You are right. We were in one guy's house then with my friend and there was a huge blast from a gas retailer shop close by, the POP ceiling came down. I am telling you. That day was one of the most horrible days of my life. My new hair was messed up and my clothes. But we thank God as there were no serious injuries. As much as I am concerned with costs, I wouldn't want to compromise quality.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
n3xt:

grin grin

It’s the project Code Name

Just as we have The Reserve by NextHome, K024, NextHome H52, SquareOne, Plot10AB, Chateau De Brabus... 46 Trillion | Atrium House is the code name here.

Though I’m praying that 46 Trillion for my client grin

_____

Thanks baba kopell
Hahaha, I just like to get you engaged, even with your busy schedules you still find time out to respond. I give it to you bravo.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
Focusmind:

Good!

My plumber sent this for plumbing work completion. Note that some internal plumbing work has also been done. Are the prices ok for the stated materials? Sorry, the background from where he took the picture looks faint and blurred.
The picture quality is poor so I could only see a few things.

1" elbow .... 150

3/4 elbow..... 80

3/4 m/f socket .....100

4" thick pipe ..... 3500

1" p.p.r ....2500

1" tee .....150

1" X 3/4 elbow.... 150

Big topgit gum....3500

I would have helped more if the picture was clearer.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
n3xt:

Pls do share everything (prices and all the need to know information) with us. Position yourself as an authority in your field.

No be all of us get time to dey enter market. Some of us just want to talk to experts and they give us what we want at the right price minus the worries.

Too many people just want to advertise and get business here without giving back to the community.
Okay, thanks for the insights.
Starting from tomorrow I should be posting updated prices for tiles and also maybe lecture people on the various types and qualities of tiles.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
kopell:
Hahaha, I just like to get you engaged, even with your busy schedules you still find time out to respond. I give it to you bravo.

No one is busy. It’s just a matter of priorities and this forum is a big priority to me.

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Slimdan360: 2:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
nnadychuks:
location?
delta so
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Slimdan360: 2:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
nnadychuks:
location?
delta state
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
n3xt:

SIMPLE

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
theForth:
Okay, thanks for the insights.
Starting from tomorrow I should be posting updated prices for tiles and also maybe lecture people on the various types and qualities of tiles.

That will be a good one and we will be observing to patronize you.
We want symbiotic relationship and not parasitic. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
folmus:

That will be a good one and we will be observing to patronize you.
We want symbiotic relationship and not parasitic. cheesy cheesy

Chop make I chop grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PAPAFEELERS: 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
Please is this a fair qoute? and if anyone know where one can get good quality ones in Abuja, kindly share.
Buyiing direct from manufactuerer is preferable because of the margins in comparison to buying from open market where one will not be sure of the quality.
cc:NE3T , Rotech, TwinnsKenny etc please help out

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PAPAFEELERS: 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
kopell:
This is one of his UNIQUE qualities that stands him out
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
n3xt:

Chop make I chop grin grin

Oga mi, what do you do for internet access?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hatesin: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
Hatesin:
Happy New Month to the Honourable House. Please, am confused as to the right Electrical materials needed for the electrical wiring of a 3 bedroom bungalow. Need help.....
??
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tipzy001: 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
Please Carpenter for roofing woodwork needed in Benin city ASAP. Please Drop your phone/whatsapp number if interested, samples of previous work will be required

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
TRANSPARENCY IS OUR WATCHWORD.. HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU OGA NEXT... THE CAC REGISTRATION MAN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) ... (3666) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ollykay619(m), kalu61(m), Rany4all(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.