Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4367856 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) ... (3662) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 8:11pm On May 12, 2021
aji2000:
Please house, I want to get roofing materials and would like to know Please can someone put me through in this mistery of made in New Zealand and South korea Stone coated roofing sheets our dealers are confusing me. How can one differentiate them. Are all these sheets not imported from China? How many of our importers do import from New Zealand or South Korea? Which one is made in China since all the products i'm seeing in either New Zealand or Korea?. Also can I get an authentic company where I can buy from. Thanks house in anticipation

I understand your plight. They will definitely confuse you.

Right now, any tile you're buying around 3,000 naira is from China. All those plenty names na confusion grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:12pm On May 12, 2021
bixton:

Many of our problems is in the pix........

I don’t buy all those online scams anymore. I once did and ended up spending thrice what I’d have spent engaging a professional here in Nigeria to handle the job for me (including support). Yet we couldn’t achieve our goal cry

Over $800 went down the drain. The worse part is the guy is charging me additional $50 to revisit the project.

If na here I pay $800 with nothing to show for it, the news will permanently be on nairaland front page for years.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 8:33pm On May 12, 2021
n3xt:

I don’t buy all those online scams anymore. I once did and ended up spending thrice what I’d have spent engaging a professional here in Nigeria to handle the job for me (including support). Yet we couldn’t achieve our goal cry

Over $800 went down the drain. The worse part is the guy is charging me additional $50 to revisit the project.

If na here I pay $800 with nothing to show for it, the news will permanently be on nairaland front page for years.

Whoever said experience is the best teacher did not try at all.......

I think NL should have a continent of her own.
grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 9:46pm On May 12, 2021
Solar panels, mppt & inverters @ discounted prices

270w mono... 45k
300w mono .. 50k
350w mono .. 58k

Era 250w mono ... 41k
Era 280w mono ... 50k
Era 330w mono.... 53k
Era 350w mono ... 65k
Era 380w mono.... 70k
Era 400w mono ... 73k
Era 440w mono"black" ...80k

Jinko 405w mono ..... 80k

Schneider 1.5kva 24v pure sinewave hybrid inverter. 75600
Schneider 850va 12v pure sinewave hybrid inverter .. 65000

*GROWATT INVERTERS NOW AVAILABLE!!*

*Growatt 3kva TL (50a mppt) ... 250k
*Growatt 5kva TL (80a mppt).....400k
*Growatt 5kva TL (100a mppt)...430k

*SMK 40a 12/24/36/48v mppt .. 75,000

*Victron SmartSolar 250/100 mppt= N450,000

*Color Control GX = N250,000

*V.E Bus to USB (interface MK3-USB) = N45,000

*Victron Multiplus 48V 5kva Inverter = N800,500

*Victron Battery Monitor BM702 = N85,500

*Victron Quattro 10kva 48 =1,700,000

*Victron Quattro 15kva 48VDC = N2,200,000

Tubular / flooded deep cycle battery maintenance distilled water & electrolytes now available!

Distilled water 1L (12 in pack) ... 5,000
Distilled water 25L (with free gallon) ... 7,000
Electrolyte 25L (Accurate specific gravity) ...8,000

Direct from chemical industrial plant ! Place your orders now !!

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

YOU CAN PICK UP IF BASED IN LAGOS OR SIMPLY PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR WAYBILL NOW!

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Organs(m): 11:08pm On May 12, 2021
diordaves:
Someone posted this topic and picture about Owerri: https://www.nairaland.com/6543917/despite-security-shortcoming-owerri-still

My point is; have a look at the attached picture and the quality of houses in the street and look at the quality of the road. My question is, can't the landlords corporate and tar the road? They look well off enough going by the quality of the houses. Why wait for an ineffective government? I find this scenario all over Nigeria which is limiting property value. Tar the road yourselves!!!

This clearly shows you dont understand the average Nigerian mentality. The average Nigerian is selfish and focuses on self. If you go and tar the road and ask these same people to pay, they wont. They will rathert fight you than pay up. Ordinary estate security, you will see folks not paying monthly dues. they will take you to court call area boys to fight instead of paying you.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tonididdy(m): 11:56pm On May 12, 2021
KolaShangOne:

10,000 is expensive to you? Please do you know the inflation rate in the country at the moment?

The building in question is not even a bungalow. The draughtsman has to work on ground floor and upper floor, moving spaces and creating new ones.

I think I'll drop this issue for now. Architects should come and defend their profession. After spending 7 years in school, someone offers you 10,000 to tinker on a building plan. Na wa o...
It's the best the client refers back to the original plan creator. He may accept an extra 10k charge since "no noble draughtsman" will accept such payment for a re modification.

We all know the economy is tough but...

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by raymondFirstborn(m): 2:01am On May 13, 2021
A Contemporary 4bedroom bungalow + pent,
We concluded work on in Oshogbo. grin

Thread wink

https://www.nairaland.com/5582817/construction-four-bedroom-bungalow-pent/9

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 2:33am On May 13, 2021
Organs:

This clearly shows you dont understand the average Nigerian mentality. The average Nigerian is selfish and focuses on self. If you go and tar the road and ask these same people to pay, they wont. They will rathert fight you than pay up. Ordinary estate security, you will see folks not paying monthly dues. they will take you to court call area boys to fight instead of paying you.

Just to add to it .....many Nigerians are living fake/false lives.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 5:29am On May 13, 2021

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 6:23am On May 13, 2021
n3xt:

Nothing wey we no go see for nairaland.

See below

Pic 1: I will convert
Pic 2: I will redraw

As a man of my word, I’ll share a pdf plan to be converted by anyone here or on fiverr, freelancer... for $50.

Let’s see miracle workers!

its possible please. even with sketchup which makes it way easier

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 6:30am On May 13, 2021
Naijapal:

It's a Nigerian thing o.

Online architectural sites let you choose the formats you want in addition to giving pdf.
But our Nigerian architect won't dare that; it's only paper they'll give you.
Not all.
Architects are even more flexible now. We exchange pdf with clients a lot these days, especially when the design is at the preliminary stage.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:05am On May 13, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

its possible please. even with sketchup which makes it way easier

I don’t doubt it but why should I do that when I can just pay a professional to do the job for me and focus on my area of core competence.

Our problem in Nigeria is not divine but self-inflicted.

_______

Few hours ago, a professional (here in our midst) charged me N2m (about $5k) to prepare a bill for me. I was initially shocked but I didn’t write him off. I went into negotiation with him and we agreed on a reasonable amount to pay to get the job delivered professionally. I also made an agreement to compensate him if the deal go through.

I have the option of exploring cheaper alternatives, cutting corners or DIY but I chose to work with him because I understand the value of his time and expertise.

Well that’s just me sha! I’d do it same way even if I’m building a poultry grin

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:13am On May 13, 2021
I share a lot of these stuffs so that people get to know what to throw at me.

I’m not cheap neither am I expensive but I don’t take just any job neither do I treat pros anyhow.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:29am On May 13, 2021
kiekie1:
Solar panels, mppt & inverters @ discounted prices

*GROWATT INVERTERS NOW AVAILABLE!!*

*Growatt 3kva TL (50a mppt) ... 250k
*Growatt 5kva TL (80a mppt).....400k
*Growatt 5kva TL (100a mppt)...430k

Do you have a smaller capacity of this? 1.5 - 2kva? I need something small in my design studio.

I love the remote management function.

______

I also have a Mercury 1.4kva inverter (used) for sale.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jasobry: 7:30am On May 13, 2021
n3xt:

Do you have a smaller capacity of this? 1.5 - 2kva? I need something small in my design studio.

I love the remote management function.

______

I also have a Mercury 1.4kva inverter (used) for sale.

Just sow seed to my life
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olaoye15(m): 7:46am On May 13, 2021
Hello Good people. Quite some time.

I want to get an estimate of the foundation cost of this plan. It is an attached two and three bed.

I will be looking forward for a reply.

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olaoye15(m): 7:46am On May 13, 2021
olaoye15:
Hello Good people. Quite some time.

I want to get an estimate of the foundation cost of this plan. It is an attached two and three bed.

I will be looking forward for a reply.

Thanks

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:50am On May 13, 2021
Jasobry:

Just sow seed to my life

Make I just mute lipsrsealed

Ordinary 1.4kva.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jasobry: 7:52am On May 13, 2021
n3xt:

Make I just mute lipsrsealed

Ordinary 1.4kva.

Reason you don't need to sell it na
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:14am On May 13, 2021
Jasobry:

Reason you don't need to sell it na

Every kobo count.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 8:38am On May 13, 2021
DFAMEGUY11S:
https://www.nairaland.com/5349601/pick-quality-wall-floor-tiles#81082489

https://www.nairaland.com/6525569/quality-wall-paper-here-affordable

I love this tile. Very fashionable for kitchen floors. It will give the kitchen some accent and character.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 9:02am On May 13, 2021
diordaves:

I love this tile. Very fashionable for kitchen floors. It will give the kitchen some accent and character.
even dining area

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 9:34am On May 13, 2021
diordaves:

thank you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Destiny27(m): 10:17am On May 13, 2021
Good morning everyone,
Please which is the most reliable battery for an inverter system which will be upgraded to solar in the future.
Any reliable hybrid inverter?

Based on knowledge and experience

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 11:21am On May 13, 2021
diordaves:

I hope to see four put together so I can see the pattern.

It has an Italian flair to it.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 11:34am On May 13, 2021
Happy Eid Mubarak to everyone
Granite tiles made in Nigeria
Still in stock Available here�( blessedsunny2)
WhatsApp:09077504287,07062955047

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by jabolo(m): 12:18pm On May 13, 2021
Blessedsunny2:
Happy Eid Mubarak to everyone
Granite tiles made in Nigeria
Available here�( blessedsunny2)
WhatsApp:09077504287,07062955047

That your second pic .. is it someone's tomb? Or a masoleum?

*shiver*

Good for you, as you sell 'nuff tiles but can't imagine living in such an impersonal environment.

Not criticizing, just my taste. Good day and bless your hustle.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 12:28pm On May 13, 2021
Organs:

The average Nigerian is selfish and focuses on self. --10000000%

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dwanay(m): 12:38pm On May 13, 2021
Call or WhatsApp 08133454561 today for your tiling project
No job is too big or small
We offer top notch tiling service
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 12:39pm On May 13, 2021
jabolo:

That your second pic .. is it someone's tomb? Or a masoleum?

*shiver*

Good for you, as you sell 'nuff tiles but can't imagine living in such an impersonal environment.

Not criticizing, just my taste. Good day and bless your hustle.

Lots of examples of “money can’t buy taste” around me here in Elebu, Ibadan.

You’ll see some monstrosity and you know they paid good money for the ugliness.

It’s well.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dwanay(m): 12:43pm On May 13, 2021
Is this tiles available and how much per carton
diordaves:

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 12:43pm On May 13, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

I hope to see four put together so I can see the pattern.

It has an Italian flair to it.

@DFAMEGUY11S

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) ... (3662) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.