Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,238 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4367989 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) ... (3662) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 2:39am On Aug 10, 2021
Jeff68:
Brother, I come in peace, there are several people here who can testify they have worked or supplied materials to me, not everyone make noise, I read, I learn, I apply what I have learned. Even spyder880 has advised on my build. Funny thing is, as we speak I engaged someone (not on Nairaland) to do wardrobes and kitchen cabinets for me, I paid for HDF board, just to check I sent some, he used MDF board, he has since disappeared! I already paid #2M! Even the person that recommended him him is dumbfounded! Now, what do I do, I had to get a new person to change and salvage whatever I can.

Now, all this happened because I am not on ground! and I TRUSTED people to do certain things and have integrity!

I’ve had my hands burnt many times trusting people to do their job without dramas until I learnt how to build trusting teams.

A culture of trust doesn’t go on autopilot.
To build trust, all parties involved must focus all their energy and attention on the job at hand, establish procedures/processes and specify outcomes rather than being strategically political with one another.

________

Before I started investing in tools, I shared here how I gave a subcontractor fund to produce some windows for me and he travelled to Mecca leaving me to deal with the problems.

I didn’t pick up fight with him. That’s the last thing you’d ever see me do.

I designed a new working model that makes it easier for all parties to focus on the work instead of dramas!

Pic 1&2 - Window Production. Even if you’re the best aluminium fabricator in the world, you’d produce my windows on my site. The same applies to furnitures etc

Pic 3&4 - Production of 7 units of kitchen cabinets on site.

It’s easier to identify MDF board during production than after it has been covered. It even cost more to refix.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 2:54am On Aug 10, 2021
[quote author=Jeff68 post=104618441][/quote] please sir if you don't mind, I think there was a time you contacted me about the rails on this job. I believe that I have seen this picture cause someone sent it to me as his building in Lagos. Few days later he told me he has mobilized another person for the job

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 2:54am On Aug 10, 2021
rmx:

Am sure most of the suppliers that Supply us have zero apprehension . My own koko is getting the very best of prices , Part of the kpis of my concerned staffs is that no supplier must call me for money or outstandings. What we can’t afford , we don’t do . I sleep very well at night grin , I give glory to God alone

Glory be to God.

I know this! grin

That sleep part though. One of the thing that earn me so much credibility in the construction market is that I don’t owe people a penny.

They call me “engineer see-n-pay.”
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 3:00am On Aug 10, 2021
rmx:

I must be that chairman grin grin grin

Now you dint explain all this before . The good thing is you have learnt and moved on

grin grin

Yep!

This explains the reason I actually missed your call the Saturday you wanted to pop in sir grin
I was in the heat of the moment. grin

For me, once we’ve agreed. Kindly allow me to focus on my job!

Learning is what most adults will do for living in the 21st Century.

______

Meanwhile I’m coming to collect owo omo-onile for the installation of that Glass Elevator.

Everything is piecing out nicely. Congrats!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 5:47am On Aug 10, 2021
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 6:03am On Aug 10, 2021
QSFemi:
I want to reiterate again that construction business is fraught with risks on all concerned parties - Clients, Consultants, Contractors and even suppliers. As players in the industry, it's behest of us to keep ourselves knowledgeable about best practices to protect ourselves, interest, money and businesses from suffering severest risks that could jeopardize our abilities.

Like it's popularly said in common parlance, trust is earned. Even at that, trust is never enough to run a business successfully, abilities count too. Trust can earn you the job, but abilities will keep you on the job and longer in the business.

I'm a professional Quantity Surveyor that has considerable experience in the industry and has also enjoyed considerable patronage from reputable members of this forum. My duty mostly is serving as Clients' Quantity Surveyor or Contractors' Quantity Surveyor. So, I understand the views from these two seemingly alternate worlds. Contractors are in the business of maximizing profit from secured jobs while delivering within agreed terms and conditions of the contract while Clients are out there to ensure that evey kobo spent is justified while bringing the projects to reality.

There are standard practices that protect the contractors from negligence of the clients and there are also time tested practices that protects the clients from the liability of the contractors. Truth is most of these practices are brushed aside especially during the commencement phase of a project until issues arise during the course of the contract.

For instance, a contractor that wittingly underquoted for a job except for an unforeseeable increase in market price of materials, in order to win a job among competitors, should be liable if such job is not fully executed according to terms of the contract.

I totally agree. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kentucky404: 6:42am On Aug 10, 2021
Blessedsunny2:

Business is like a five fingers that can never be equal.although people have different way of selling their market..some time prices are different... depending on situation,and quality of the product.....

I understand you, but you can always add a ‘caveat’ (like : Prices of goods are subject to change/ Prices of materials can increase due to unforseen circumstances)

Well done.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by iammarvellux(m): 6:54am On Aug 10, 2021
We still have both Land and Apartments for sale in Maya ikorodu..

For more enquiries please call or WhatsApp 2348038781738.

Watch the YouTube video below and hit the subscribe button to enable you see our latest videos..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE_4ZMM1lug
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rmx: 7:30am On Aug 10, 2021
n3xt:

grin grin

Yep!

This explains the reason I actually missed your call the Saturday you wanted to pop in sir grin
I was in the heat of the moment. grin

For me, once we’ve agreed. Kindly allow me to focus on my job!

Learning is what most adults will do for living in the 21st Century.

______

Meanwhile I’m coming to collect owo omo-onile for the installation of that Glass Elevator.

Everything is piecing out nicely. Congrats!

No wahala , told all the contractors at the beginning that the project will bring them quality work considering the location and visibility , that they should focus on executing well , that it will be a land mark . It’s already happening ,the architect , the glass installer etc have gotten jobs because of that project

It will be same for ring road and akala

Meanwhile started dpc at akala

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by yungmin: 7:46am On Aug 10, 2021
EgunMogaji2:
Discretion seriously advised.

Warning to artisans: https://instagram.com/tv/CEJgckQpw1Z/

Please, translate. I couldn't understand what transpired in the video
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by walexProjects(m): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2021
In this Present Era,Trust is Gold.
The people that will sabotage you are always around.
Someone said we should create a business working plan and stick to it,I couldn't agree less.
When you're dealing with Artisans:
If you're giving them money,don't give them the entire money,Do well to purchase the material yourself and give them when they have completed some certain stages of the Project.
On a site few years back,we calculated the length of cable for the Project,the artisan working on it,will cut off some part and sell it then comes back again to tell us that cable has finished.
I was like are you telling me the BOQ is wrong or not properly calculated?
Before you know it,he ran away with the cables worth thousands.
Now I never make such a mistake with supplier ooo or artisans ooo.
The materials or money they will receive will be based on Measured Portion of the Project everyday.
It's better like that.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2021
[quote author=Jeff68 post=104618441][/quote]

Apologies for such things happening. It's nice to see that despite the attitude of the untrusted and people lacking integrity it did not deter you from getting your build to the level it is.

This is what I tell a client whenever they ask if they can trust me.............I tell them. I don't expect you to trust me but what I do know is that I'll not cheat you. Whatever thing we agree as payment for my services please kindly do well to abide to it. I don't like working half hearted.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aforxzy(f): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2021
And this TRUST should be "TOTAL" The contractor should trust that the client will pay as agreed, the client should trust that the contractor will deliver in quantity and quality as agreed as well. The contractor should also trust that the sub-contractor or artisans will deliver as agreed also in quantity and quality. If this happens everyone is happy knowing fully well that what you paid for is what you will get.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:06am On Aug 10, 2021
rmx:

No wahala , told all the contractors at the beginning that the project will bring them quality work considering the location and visibility , that they should focus on executing well , that it will be a land mark . It’s already happening ,the architect , the glass installer etc have gotten jobs because of that project

It will be same for ring road and akala

Meanwhile started dpc at akala

More mortar and bricks to your project.

The design was not-so-Ibadan lipsrsealed
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2021
Aforxzy:
And this TRUST should be "TOTAL" The contractor should trust that the client will pay as agreed, the client should trust that the contractor will deliver in quantity and quality as agreed as well. The contractor should also trust that the sub-contractor or artisans will deliver as agreed also in quantity and quality. If this happens everyone is happy knowing fully well that what you paid for is what you will get.

I concur.

However, there’s a place of trust but that doesn’t mean a General Control should play stupid with the clients money all in the name of extending trust to subtrades.

It almost 90% of time don’t go right.

I think everything in a construction project in Nigeria should follow a workflow, process, system and checklists and everyone on a project must be trained and retrained on how to do it right every time just like airport check-in service. It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been flying.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 11:26am On Aug 10, 2021
Aforxzy:

Truth

https://www.nairaland.com/6626105/value-paints-value-plus
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Person2person(m): 11:49am On Aug 10, 2021
[quote author=Jeff68 post=104618441][/quote]

Oga sir, sorry for your ordeal. It hurts to see frequent member get into this kind of wahala.......the consultation on this thread is FREE! The good thing is you can ask any questions and someone will help you out.... Another thing to look out for while negotiating a contract is the price difference.....the difference in price between the hdf and mdf is about 6k on each board.....a quote with hdf will be visibly higher than that of MDF......

How will you know which board was used for your cabinet after installation?

Loose out one of the cabinet door hinges...chickena!

I no dey collect money for consultation...na question you ask, you no kill person....

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 12:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
Person2person:

How will you know which board was used for your cabinet after installation?

Loose out one of the cabinet door hinges...chickena!

I no dey collect money for consultation...na question you ask, you no kill person....

Knowing is just one thing. Another thing is how would you handle such issue if you’re not owner of the project?

If you reject it, how will you explain it to your client? How much time will ask him/her to give you to tidy up the mess? Many questions begging for answers.

_____

A lot of Nigerians have a fundamental trust issue and I weep seriously for the future of this country.

I once commissioned an aluminum guy to do some windows for me and he requested for buds to be released to purchase materials.
When he got the materials, he called me to come and see the materials (we don’t have much smartphones back then) before he start fabrication.

I saw it and confirmed it was ok.

Unknowing to me, he has shown the same material to 4 more contractors like myself who wanted a similar aluminum profile. He was only playing on our intelligence.

When cutting the frames into sizes, he will send the same picture everyohebof us who engaged him to give us update.

After a period of wait, he just called me unexpectedly one day that he’s at my projects site to install the windows and I should talk to the person on site.

Remember there was no smartphone. I told the security it’s ok.

When I got to the site days later, we discovered he used a completely different materials for the windows and hurriedly installed before anyone could notice.

All efforts to reach him afterwards proved abortive.

_____
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aforxzy(f): 12:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
I saw this staircase and I wonder how can someone construct this for human use.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
Aforxzy:

Just when I thought I've seen it all
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SanniOluwafemi(m): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
At Maplewood Furniture, we design with a difference.
INTEGRITY,
FLEXIBILITY,
EXCELLENT SERVICE DELIVERY ARE KEY.

Patronize us and make us grow!

For enquiry,
Call +2348022283035
Business WhatsApp +2347032186146

Attached is a testimony from a client base in the U.S.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
SanniOluwafemi:
At Maplewood Furniture, we design with a difference.
INTEGRITY,
FLEXIBILITY,
EXCELLENT SERVICE DELIVERY ARE KEY.

Patronize us and make us grow!

For enquiry,
Call +2348022283035
Business WhatsApp https:///message/BIQ3K64MTDMGP1

Attached is a testimony from a client base in the U.S.

Ok
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2021
Aforxzy:

Floating or suspended?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
n3xt:

Prior to preparing my baba lati bill, I asked for the construction route (owner-managed or contractor managed) so that I can know what I’m covering and preparing bill for.

The client asked for contractor-managed approach and I prepared my bill accordingly putting some unbelievable cost-shaving measures in place.

After my baba lati quote was approved, and notice to proceed (NTP) was issued, I went ahead to prepare the project schedule in accordance with the scope of work and best construction practices.

DUMBO 2

I sent in my final bills and my client said he’s not making any provision for Preliminaries shocked on the project.

I repeat “No Provision for Preliminaries” grin grin

So what do Preliminaries really cover in projects? In layman understanding, Preliminaries covers things which includes but not limited to hose, water tank, storage, provision of electricity, site signboard, site security etc.

Why did the client say he’s not taking care of the Preliminaries?
Because of the build approach (I being the General Contractor), the scale of the project and some level of pre-construction activities that has been carried out on the project site.
The client felt if I am truly who I say I am on NL grin with all the number site support equipment I claim to have and use on my projects, then I should be able to handle this without stress.

He said I was considered for the job because of the way u do my sturvs blah, blah.

I was wowed (yinmu) and told my guys “Leggo do some magic. Move Everrrrrythinnng including staple pins. grin

That was how we walked into a “No Commitment, No Contract” project.

I love doing some things to gather experience to teach younger ones. This was just one of it!

After we moved Olympus to the project site, my chairmo said ”I’ve not seen anything na! Is this all you brag about online?” Until a serious commitment has been made, we won’t start.

I smiled and asked for a contract to be signed officially. My Oga stylishly deflect this with a “Let’s tidy up all the bills and make adjustment to the new reviews made.”

Unfortunately I wasn’t on the project with my laptop to immediately edit the bill and do a review. So I have to wait to settle down and do the review.

During this period, I felt it makes no sense to just sit without doing anything. I decided to commence some skeletal pre-construction activities.

My Oga came again “Can we go ahead with the project while you move your command center to the site because we have no time to waste.”

Remember there was no contract because we are awaiting a review of the final bill and I’m already on the project site with some tools and guys to commence preliminary works based on project schedule.

So I felt, moving ahead with the project as suggested by the client is a good way to prevent waste of precious time grin grin

@Egunmogaji2 how much time do a contractor need to draw conclusion a client has some skeleton in his sleeves.

At point of negotiation? At the beginning of the project? The way issues are managed? Or after things has gone south?

I suspected foul-play at the point when mine said he’s not taking care of preliminaries because I’m a BiG contractor who needs to prove to the world I am who I really claimed I am.

______

My client came up with “You can order all you need for the project while you tidy up your preliminaries.”

I mean order materials. With what?

“Do I order several tons of reinforcement without a commitment? Or what exactly does this imply?”

“Ha ha, that’s not it na! I just don’t want us to waste time. So it’s fair to order some materials that’ll be needed ahead of your readiness for the project.” My Oga replied.

He added “You know I don’t know you and you don’t know me either. What if paid you and you chose to run away my money tomorrow morning. grin grin Just make your orders, funds will be released to you as “materials are delivered.” This looks like a good help to save time while we await the final review of my bill for the project which is also delaying the official signing of the contract grin

If you’re reading “See the implication of entering into a “No Commitment” contract. You never know who you’re dealing with.

While my client was asking me to make my orders, he already have one of his men who has been well instructed to understudy me (I pretended I didn’t know) to get all the numbers of my suppliers and key contacts cool
As a matter of fact, I offered him a bed for some weeks in my family house to allow him see me finish grin grin

So I made my orders and delivered without a single commitment to the project. I’m talking about order running into several millions.

First, I moved my command base without a single commitment.

Second, I made order for materials for a project without a contract using my leverage.

This was the reason I was smiling when one of my chairman claimed maybe a client didn’t see value in my proposition. He didn’t see value and he’s going behind my back to collect contact details of my supplier and planting a snitch called project supervisor on me grin
Leveraging on my goodwill!

A lot do people do approach me for consultation and I’d do that without asking for anything in return. Even major suppliers here do ask me to give them link to my suppliers and I do without any strings attached.

So, fund for the goods ordered was released. Can we shout Halleluyah yet

Next is My DUMBO 3

BRB
You are wise and sleek, only someone with experience and wisdom can maneuver this route without loss.... Weldon

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jeff68: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
Bakin3:
Call for your bio digester(septic tank) construction.
The advantages of Bio Digester toilet are as follows:
No Dislodging of Human Waste
Cooking Gas can be generated from it
It's eco-friendly
No foul smell
Needs only a small space
Suitable for any soil condition
No contamination of groundwater etc

Sir, I really have been thinking about this system, I am going to be needing your service soon.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
BrickDevo:

You are wise and sleek, only someone with experience and wisdom can maneuver this route without loss.... Weldon

Experience has shaped us over the years.

To be honest, I so much enjoyed the whole thing because I’ve being trying to push my business to the extreme and that project presented me an opportunity.

My grouse is my Oga client didn’t know when to stop. He felt I’m stupid and needs to rub it on my face grin Or probably one of those small contractor who will run from the project when starved with funds.
On a daily basis I maintained an average of 20 - 40 people working on the project non-stop for 30 days and there was no cry of paucity of fund.

There’s no harm in saying “Hey Brabus, I need you to work with me on this project. There’s a lot of good sturvs in it for us both.”
I can decide to do it without any fuss.

The truth I’m building my business to a level where all you need to do is to prove you have all the resource to fund the project. With a solid agreement and legal backing, I’d take care of any project with my own fund.

When my client said “No Prelims” I smiled because I have everything you need to set up 2 sites at a go and those are the things you take care in prelims as far back as 2015.

And of course, a contractor who can deliver over 20 tons of reinforcement without a down payment wouldn’t struggle to build a common duplex na.

Just name the equipment, we have it!

Once I get my new dump truck, I think we are complete once again. Looking forward to a Chinese Truck in not-too-distant future.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
n3xt:

Experience has shaped us over the years.

To be honest, I so much enjoyed the whole thing because I’ve being trying to push my business to the extreme and that project presented me an opportunity.

My grouse is my Oga client didn’t know when to stop. He felt I’m stupid and needs to rub it on my face grin
Or probably one of those small contractor who will run from the project when starved with funds.

There’s no harm in saying “Hey Brabus, I need you to work with me on this project. There’s a lot of good sturvs in it for us both.”
I can decide to do it without any fuss.

The truth I’m building my business to a level where all you need to do is to prove you have all the resource to fund the project. With a solid agreement and legal backing, I’d take care of any project with my own fund.

When my client said “No Prelims” I smiled because I have everything you need to set up 2 sites at a go and those are the things you take care in prelims as far back as 2015.

And of course, a contractor who can deliver over 20 tons of reinforcement without a down payment wouldn’t struggle to build a common duplex na.

Just name the equipment, we have it!

Once I get my new dump truck, I think we are complete once again. Looking forward to a Chinese Truck in not-too-distant future.
Greatest!!! Hoping i get to where you are even if half of it, till then let me gathering experience from professionals like you, i will like to visit your site and learn a thing or two,

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
BrickDevo:

Greatest!!! Hoping i get to where you are even if half of it, till then let me gathering experience from professionals like you, i will like to visit your site and learn a thing or two,

Sure the site is open. I’m opening up NextHome’s Lagos office - The Incubator back very soon make rotecch77 no come dey use me do shakara grin

You can reach any height if you put your focus on what truly matters. For me, I compete from my area of strength - equipment, tools and resource management.

We don’t wait for things to break before we fix it and we are constantly evolving.

________

Myself and one of my chairmo on this thread is currently working on something cool that’ll be coming up very soon in Lekki Scheme II.

More resources for the big bro. One of my great guy did the preliminaries on this new project site and it was great when I visited it last Saturday.

Oga I’m praying for you already o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by yungmin: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
n3xt:

I concur.

However, there’s a place of trust but that doesn’t mean a General Control should play stupid with the clients money all in the name of extending trust to subtrades.

It almost 90% of time don’t go right.

I think everything in a construction project in Nigeria should follow a workflow, process, system and checklists and everyone on a project must be trained and retrained on how to do it right every time just like airport check-in service. It doesn’t matter how long you’ve been flying.

Your attachment looked like a quality management plan or construction methodology. Do you mind sharing with me please? Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
yungmin:

Your attachment looked like a quality management plan or construction methodology. Do you mind sharing with me please? Thanks

It’s a whole book used by licensed building inspectors in Europe bro.
I’m currently looking at digitizing most of great resource but too many things competing for my attention.

One is somehow grin

______

If you’re in Lagos I won’t mind sharing the book with you to photocopy though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
n3xt:

Sure the site is open. I’m opening up NextHome’s Lagos office - The Incubator back very soon make rotecch77 no come dey use me do shakara grin

You can reach any height if you put your focus on what truly matters. For me, I compete from my area of strength - equipment, tools and resource management.

We don’t wait for things to break before we fix it and we are constantly evolving.

________

Myself and one of my chairmo on this thread is currently working on something cool that’ll be coming up very soon in Lekki Scheme II.

More resources for the big bro. One of my great guy did the preliminaries on this new project site and it was great when I visited it last Saturday.

Shakara kee, me I dey loyal to all my ogas.
I can’t wait to see the new nexthomes office
Olohun ngbo
Shineke dey hear me
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2021
n3xt:

________

thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) ... (3662) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: stnkembu(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.