Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,857 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4414413 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) (2517) (2518) (2519) ... (3671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bukitt: 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
Relocation sale from direct owner! A plot of land with german floor of 4 units of 3 bedroom flats in Royal Garden City Estate at mowe/ofada for sale.

It is along new Lagos-Abeokuta expressway with massive development and a newly tarred road.

NEIGHBORHOOD:
Nestle Plc
International Breweries
Olam Oil
Gold Refinery

Documents:
Estate C Of O
Letter of Allocation
Deed of Contract
Deed of Assignment
Survey Plan
Easy Change Of Ownership

The land is well situated and not rocky. It is rather very plane and not water lodged.

Other estates nearby are:
Arch View Estate
Queens Garden Estate
Queens Park Estate
Royal Park Estate
Treasure Island Estate

There are already occupants in these estates.

Price: 9 million naira
Slightly negotiable.

For inquiry/inspection:
Al
Tel: 0 NINE 0 6610 0469
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
BuildingProject:

Náà which village be this? When you're not in America, 50v? Light go just be like candle. Hehe

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by justified007: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Yes it is. Instead of buying all those individual stabilisers for N30K or so for each device. I have three right now. One for my office, one for kitchen and one for my entertainment centre. I have to ON get to pump water or use AC.

I've decided on this one and I think it will serve my purposes. It has the low voltage capability 80volts., you should check yours too. Additionally it also conditions the line for over voltage and spikes.

Thanks boss
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
Omonjoe:
Hello my people, Please I need recommendations on good brand of paint I can easily get to buy in Edo state. Thank you for your help!

Cc: Gbadexy

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abdulwastecx(m): 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

AbdulWastecx doesn’t post as much anymore but I recommend him without reservation.

He’s an educated, degreed and experienced person with a variety of different builds under his belt.

Thank you, sir. I don't know what I have done to deserve all the good recommendations from you. But all the same thanks.

I think I will start posting as much as I used to do in the past.

10 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
Omonjoe:
Hello my people, Please I need recommendations on good brand of paint I can easily get to buy in Edo state. Thank you for your help!
You should try Regal Paint. We can deliver to Edo state.
Thanks chief @ topsy23
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
abdulwastecx:

Thank you, sir. I don't know what I have done to deserve all the good recommendations from you. But all the same thanks.

Not only you stop posting, some of us think you’re out of building business. Lol, many of you guys used this platform to show case your capabilities when we start enjoying it you suddenly disappear.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
abdulwastecx:

You’re welcome.

I’m sure I’m not the only one that appreciates and miss your style of posting.

You have many quiet but fantastic builds under your belt on here Sir.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
A client need this.. any pointer?
Thanks

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
twinskenny:
Back in this city I love (Abeokuta)
Finishing stage
Smart lighting
Cctv
Fire alarm
3 screen video door bell
Electric fence

Pop done by @dominionng

Abeokuta, the most underrated city in Nigeria thanks to the useless governments in the state

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
Some pics from the opening ceremony of our company branch (Arbo contractor Ltd) and Sula bakery today in Lagos

The kabiyesi, imam and others well wishers

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
rotecch77:
Some pics from the opening ceremony of our company branch (Arbo contractor Ltd) and Sula bakery today in Lagos

congratulations bro
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
rotecch77:

Congratulation brother, more blessings
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 11:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
Gud evening here house,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jumyg: 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
rotecch77:

Congratulations Rotech
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nero2424: 12:46am On Oct 10, 2021
rotecch77:

Congratulations on your achievement, will the beautiful lady be in the office when we come knocking? grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Omonjoe(m): 1:44am On Oct 10, 2021
I have a very limited knowledge on paints so I would also need your expertise in making a choice. I intend to do screeding (if you have better alternative..its welcomed!) before painting.
Could you recommend and also give price(including delivery) for a good paint to use for exterior, interior and pop.
How long will it take to produce and deliver to Ekpoma?
gbadexy:

You should try Regal Paint. We can deliver to Edo state.
Thanks chief @ topsy23
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:52am On Oct 10, 2021
kopell:
Thank you Dotun, even with all the dramas you get yourself into sometime. One thing you most lean. Stop proving right with client when you have disagreements. You’re still a think tank of this platform, you always thinking of improving quality at minimum cost without compromising quality with a lot of innovation. I love the challenge you throw @ Gbadexy to come with a paint product that can do what you’re experimenting as scientists. Let start doing research on our little capacity to reduce our dependency on other people innovations.

Thanks baba.

At the last stakeholder meeting with Lafarge, the mortar unit are currently developing a special type of ready mix polymerized plaster.

I know the formulation of Grafitex shouldn’t be any different. Infact, I believe it’ll almost outlast any type of known cement mix.

How do I know?

I had a drum of Grafitex in my store for 7 years. Would you believe nothing happened to it until my kids opened it up and left it exposed for weeks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 2:42am On Oct 10, 2021
rotecch77:

Congratulations �
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 2:43am On Oct 10, 2021
EgunMogaji2:
@twinkenny @kolashangone

Well done gentlemen.

Thank you sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 4:54am On Oct 10, 2021
michlins:
congratulations bro
Thanks so much my brother
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 4:55am On Oct 10, 2021
KolaShangOne:

Congratulations �
Thanks bro
I really appreciated sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 4:59am On Oct 10, 2021
Nero2424:

Congratulations on your achievement, will the beautiful lady be in the office when we come knocking? grin

Thanks sir. I really appreciated
You gonna meet her, she is one of my site supervisor sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 5:00am On Oct 10, 2021
Jumyg:

Congratulations Rotech

Thanks so much I really appreciated sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 5:01am On Oct 10, 2021
kopell:
Congratulation brother, more blessings
Amen to the prayer sir
Thanks so much chief
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nezzjnr: 5:28am On Oct 10, 2021
rotecch77:

Congratulations Boss
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 5:30am On Oct 10, 2021
Omonjoe:
I have a very limited knowledge on paints so I would also need your expertise in making a choice. I intend to do screeding (if you have better alternative..its welcomed!) before painting.
Could you recommend and also give price(including delivery) for a good paint to use for exterior, interior and pop.
How long will it take to produce and deliver to Ekpoma?
Screeding is the best form of wall smoothening followed by application of primer.
You may use silk or satin for inside and matte for external.
You may also use regular emulsion for pop.
You may use any type of screeding. Cement/pop emulsion, pop cement or basecoat. Just ensure sufficient PVA bond is added with the cement and pop cement type.
Regular emulsion: N7500
Matte: N26000
Satin: N31000
Silk: N36000
Transport should be in the range of N1500 per drum to most parts of the country and I split the cost with clients or make free delivery if the quantity is much.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 6:30am On Oct 10, 2021
rotecch77:

Congratulations Sir, wishing you a lot billion dollars construction business signed and executed from this new office.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 7:05am On Oct 10, 2021
rotecch77:

Congrats boss. You sis not invite us to come and chop rice ooo
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gabbytabby: 7:08am On Oct 10, 2021
Nero2424:

See see our 9ja men. Make una leave my sisters alone to do their job.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gabbytabby: 7:11am On Oct 10, 2021
rotecch77:

Congratulations and the Lord shall continue to bless the work of thy hands.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 7:12am On Oct 10, 2021
rotecch77:

Congratulations.....more wins

(1) (2) (3) ... (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) (2517) (2518) (2519) ... (3671) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Amosaloud(m), ArcToyin(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.