Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4367963 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) ... (3662) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
Adedward:
thanks boss
u are welcome bro, u are going to places, the sky is our stepping stone
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
KolaShangOne:

@veekid

12mm - 4400.
10mm - 3250.

You might get it a little cheaper if you buy from wholesalers.

Mr kola remember I sell iron rod, even if u are buying to build a sky scrappers, we accept payment on delivery

From 8mm to 32mm

But local and Tiger.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
Pop ceiling @ affordable price We are giving 20% discount on all our packages e.g pop ceiling, artwork, wall screeding, wall demarcation, TV stand etc contact us on 07069462837

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by iammarvellux(m): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
hslbroker2:

Mr kola remember I sell iron rod, even if u are buying to build a sky scrappers, we accept payment on delivery

From 8mm to 32mm

But local and Tiger.

I asked for roofing wood and I didn’t get a reply.

I fit need some qty in coming days and lots of bamboo
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rmx: 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2021
Focusmind:

Bravo bro! I love well delivered cantilever without any structural problem. Is it possible to hit 2.5m for the front of the house only without any pillar?

2.25m cantilever

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
n3xt:

I asked for roofing wood and I didn’t get a reply.

I fit need some qty in coming days and lots of bamboo
boss, I'm online now, let me Hi u
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Lampert505(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Hi y’all
Trust everyone’s good?
So I jus bought this piece of land(300sqm) at command Lagos state and I’m planning to build a bungalow but I couldn’t come up with any internal arrangement before my architect will come up with his drawings

Can anyone refer me to any site to come up with designs and internal arrangements of all of this
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Focusmind: 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
rmx:

2.25m cantilever

Good one bro. But is that cantilever up to 2.25m? I thought it should be longer
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
Focusmind:

Good one bro. But is that cantilever up to 2.25m? I thought it should be longer

Count the number of blocks and multiply by 450mm

It’s 2.25m

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Focusmind: 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
n3xt:

Count the number of blocks and multiply by 450mm

It’s 2.25m
Ok. Good. There are about 4 blocks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
Focusmind:

Let me make it easier.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by veekid(m): 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
hslbroker2:

From 8mm to 32mm

But local and Tiger.
where's your location in Ibadan?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aforxzy(f): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
3.0m cantilever

Focusmind:

Bravo bro! I love well delivered cantilever without any structural problem. Is it possible to hit 2.5m for the front of the house only without any pillar?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
mountmoriah:

I was busy bro, and I think we just finished chatting, which I have give u the quote you need sir.

There is a trick everyone here should observe both prospects & project owners, builders, engineers & QS here should observe.

If u are buying woods be 18ft anywhere from Ore to the east always go for 12ft because if u are going by 18ft u will be charger double, instead of one and half price.

A case study.

A friend of mine, we graduated together from University of Lagos, he was building at Amagba, Benin, in Edo. He was at roofing stage, so he called me for woods, I was not around to do the work, so he went to a sawmill close to Airport road, when he got there, they told him 2x2@N500, 2x3@N600, 2x4@N700, 3x4@N1, 300 all by 12ft.

Then 2x2@N1, 000, 2x3@N1, 300, 2x4@N3, 000, 3x4@N2, 500 all by 18ft.

I told him to join me and the seller on conference call, I told the seller to give my bro discount because am also a seller and the woods are many, and we are going to buy by from all by 12ft, he agreed, and we end the call

My friend call me back Privately and said u are smart.

I told him we are both smart because they taught us calculus.

Let try to always cut cost in whatever we are building on Earth Because it is for our next generations use.

We must cost cut to the best result, quality and luxury taste.

We must build on eco friendly.

We must build to sustain any natural occurrences

Build for comfort.

Build to sustain mankind.

And this thread created by Hajji can help many prospects builders and onwers.

This one of the best thread on nairaland.

Note there are genuises architects, Engineers, QS, Builders and Artisans here.

Some people only come to nairaland because of this thread as guests

Some register on nairaland just to be able to comment because of this particular thread.

This thread is 6years old

Kudos to Hajji

You are correct bro.
I'm addicted to this thread..... For now though.... I easily get bored with things...
This thread pushed me to start building with my 30k salary as a teacher @micgray100 can attest to it.
By God's grace and by the 30k salary grace I'm renovating popsy's house, all thanks to this thread.
My workers always wondered how I got my experience cos I even 5ell them what they do and they marvel at the outcome , but they don't know.....
Although the thread is full of adverts now but I still thank guys here for their efforts.... I no wan mention names for now.... Someday I will....

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Focusmind: 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
n3xt:

Let me make it easier.

Clearer. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
veekid:
where's your location in Ibadan?
I will supply you directly from the factory, at Odogunyan, I Ikorodu, Lagos.

The advantages of buying from me directly is because u get your materials to site and payment on delivery after confirmation of the numbers of rods you order for.

But if you go to the factory yourself, you have to pay and expect your delivery in 1 or 2 weeks after payment, which may delay in progress of work on site and that can after the specific time frame for the delivery of project.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Focusmind: 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
Aforxzy:
3.0m cantilever

Wawu! This one heavy o. But those curvey beams would be visible at the end?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
Focusmind:

Clearer. Thanks

Here’s 4m unsupported cantilevered carport roof.

We just completed the framing today.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rmx: 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
Focusmind:

4.5 blocks plus ‘ shocking ‘
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rmx: 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
n3xt:

Here’s 4m unsupported cantilevered carport roof.

We just completed the framing today.

Nice one

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
OshodiGate by NextHome | Ready to be delivered

This mark the beginning of another exciting journey Drab2Fab 2

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by horlorbah(m): 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KelvinCoaster(m): 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lampert505:
Hi y’all
Trust everyone’s good?
So I jus bought this piece of land(300sqm) at command Lagos state and I’m planning to build a bungalow but I couldn’t come up with any internal arrangement before my architect will come up with his drawings

Can anyone refer me to any site to come up with designs and internal arrangements of all of this
Check 'kobocity.com'
I think you can find help there!

n3xt no be so?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KelvinCoaster(m): 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BuildingProject: 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
n3xt:
Small Lot, Full Feature

Pool, Pergola shade, Z-Port, Ilé Ode 2 by NextHome, Cinema, 5 Bedroom Duplex with Ample Space.

All on 300sqm

#spacemanagement #steelstructure #simplifyingcomplexities

The house get swimming pool? See wetin person dey do on half plot. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mountmoriah(m): 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
bobkezel:

You are correct bro.
I'm addicted to this thread..... For now though.... I easily get bored with things...
This thread pushed me to start building with my 30k salary as a teacher @micgray100 can attest to it.
By God's grace and by the 30k salary grace I'm renovating popsy's house, all thanks to this thread.
My workers always wondered how I got my experience cos I even 5ell them what they do and they marvel at the outcome , but they don't know.....
Although the thread is full of adverts now but I still thank guys here for their efforts.... I no wan mention names for now.... Someday I will....
Congrats to u sir, you a genuise for your insightful, kudos to u bro.

please don't mind introducing your workers that are knowledgeable with etiquette and netiqutte to nairaland, you won't know how much you have done for them, doing this will go a long way even more than money, at the end they will be grateful to you and to God, and you will also impact their families.

I have introduce countless people to nairaland that are tenants but now Landlords and Landladies.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olaleye2real(m): 12:23am On Oct 24, 2021
Hello..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 6:59am On Oct 24, 2021
HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL FELLOW REGISTERED BUILDING PROFESSIONALS ON THIS THREAD... REMEMBER I AM A REGISTERED COREN ENGINEER FROM MY FIRST DEGREE AND STILL CHARTERED SECRETARY FROM MY SECOND DEGREE... ONE WAY NO ENTER MARKET...

WE REGISTER AND INCOPORATE BUSINESSES, LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY AND NGO (TRUSTEE)

DONE MANY JOBS FOR PROFESSSIONALS HERE ON THIS FORUM.....

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by walexProjects(m): 7:01am On Oct 24, 2021
[quote author=horlorbah post=107002431]Good evening Sirs, my plumber gave me this quotation for the conduit piping of a 2 bedroom flat. It has 3 bathrooms and one water heater.

I'd like to have it reviewed if the price isn't on the high side sirs. Thanks in anticipation. [/quote
As for the Prices, give the quantities to another supplier to input the Prices, after that you compare. Then go for the lowest
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by walexProjects(m): 7:03am On Oct 24, 2021
[quote author=walexProjects post=107008331][/quote]
As for the Prices, give the quantities to another supplier to input the Prices, after that you compare. Then go for the lowest

(1) (2) (3) ... (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) ... (3662) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.