Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4401421 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) ... (3669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 6:30am On Oct 25, 2021
n3xt:
How to install Large and Expensive TVs on hollow walls

Though I’ve even a lot of beautiful Media Wall designs recently. I’ve only seen a very few professional installations of large TVs.
Most installers just do a direct install on the hollow block and that’s it.

All that said, I need to reemphasize this valuable information that “a hollow block is a poor mounting surface for walls holding expensive and large TVs.”

Unless your hollow block is filled and you can hit the filled cavity directly, I’d advice you not to roll dice on installing your expensive and large TVs directly on hollow surfaces, the risk is pretty high.

Beyond risk of pull out, installing your media wall directly on hollow surfaces can lead to condensation unless there is sufficient insulation that can keep your boards above dew point.

A lot of people do chose form over function. We do things different.

See more details on how to professionally install expensive and large TVs on hollow surfaces on https://www.kobocity.com/d/244-how-to-install-large-and-expensive-tvs-on-hollow-walls

Pic 1 | Surface preparation
Pic 2 | Pressure treated woods

I still can't figure out why Some clients & Installers don't consider the bolded before installation.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 6:35am On Oct 25, 2021
n3xt:

If it’s 5 star hotel, I’ve got the blueprint of some of the most interesting multi-level hospitality designs in Nigeria where we can steal some beautiful ideas.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful projects with us even when we’re not advertising.

I closed 3 more deals in your estate already. They just won’t stop coming grin

Accept my congratulations in advance.
Na you gangan be my man of the year!
You kept going despite the fact that they’ve almost turned your project into something I cannot describe.

I learnt a lot from your perseverance and tenacity. That’s exactly what separate men from the boys.

Shockingly, we didn’t kill anyone while trying to manage a very bad situation. We managed to carry everyone (the good, the bad and the ugly) to the finish line except those who don reach their bus stop.

I’m glad you’re happy!
_______

I don dey already share my own Housewarming Tribute grin grin
You should do that also on the Party day. grin
Na the Party i dey wait for. grin cheesy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 6:52am On Oct 25, 2021
hamtabfawaz:

I still can't figure out why Some clients & Installers don't consider the bolded before installation.

It’s not for the client to consider or imagine, its for the AV installer to recommend and propose right solution.

In our part of the world, anyone who can slap 2 piece of furniture together is automatically a media wall installer so long it can hold a TV and hide wires.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 6:58am On Oct 25, 2021
hamtabfawaz:

You should do that also on the Party day. grin
Na the Party i dey wait for. grin cheesy

Me wey I don collect my deployment letter to another exciting project yesterday.

#Drab2Fab2
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 6:58am On Oct 25, 2021
Good morning

For your pop designs dont hesitate to talk to us
… we will be working ikeja this week

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 7:14am On Oct 25, 2021
Mummy4life1:
I need someone that can do POP work on flat roof(Experience person) and also aluminum person that will give me the measurements because my brother that sells aluminum will be giving me the roofing sheet. Location: Oshodi

For POP designs
Call or WhatsApp : 09122348437

https://www.nairaland.com/6534100/interior-design-project#102078403
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by naijacreativeha(f): 7:26am On Oct 25, 2021
For your tiling work, call or WhatsApp me on 09036346989, for your wood work also call or whatsapp me on 09036346989

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jasobry: 7:28am On Oct 25, 2021
sonnie10:

Where can one get the best quality wood for roofing, if cost is not an issue? Building is in Owerri Imo state

Visit building materials market at naze

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by walexProjects(m): 7:32am On Oct 25, 2021
Monday morning digest

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kayusely70(m): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2021
Investors are needed to develop vacant land at Ibara GRA Abeokuta Ogun state. Interested persons should contact 09152615574.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by seborrhic: 11:08am On Oct 25, 2021
Born2conquer:

I briefly calculated the amount needed to fence a plot and it’s around 1M?
That depends on your area based on a conservative estimate and without gate.
Fencing a plot with gate today will set u back ₦1.4million,give and take your choice of gate
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 11:26am On Oct 25, 2021
Gokoyer0:
Who can help me to get my CofO of a piece of land in Ibadan. I am almost through with it but the process has been stagnated for long now.

Where in Ibadan is the land located?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by horlorbah(m): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2021
money121:

Reach out to this person +234 810 482 8686
His tested ok
Okay sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EndiaSami: 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
Quality or nothing

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EndiaSami: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
Black faucets on light colored tiles are so beautiful �

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 9japarts: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
Do you have a car?

Do you have a tracker installed?

Why.

How in the world do you own a car, and not be able to track it. God forbid, God forbid. Before you start wishing you had a tracker installed, install one now, now that you can.

For 20k, you can get a DIY tracking unit. And 30k, get one installed. You will be able to track, replay all the places your vehicle has been to, shut down the vehicle right from your phone.

O. 8.O. 84*66*21*81

WhatsApp now

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EndiaSami: 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
.matte black
Brush Gold
Chrome
Shiny Gold

Shattaf/Bum gun/bidet spray/ health faucet/ Bum bum washer

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mountmoriah(m): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
sonnie10:

Where can one get the best quality wood for roofing, if cost is not an issue? Building is in Owerri Imo state
I will supply u from Obigbo in port Harcourt not far from imo, I have a project in orlu in imo very soon
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2021
money121:

He deal on plumbing materials maybe u can compare the price

Maybe he cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
DFAMEGUY11S:
https://www.nairaland.com/6609728/osinachiadima-global-enterprise

Your quality spanish floor tiles here you are free to compare price our price is affordable

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
folmus:

Maybe he cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Limme oo grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Gokoyer0(m): 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
I can send you a pm if you want further description.
hamtabfawaz:

Where in Ibadan is the land located?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
Jasobry:

Visit building materials market at naze

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
mountmoriah:
I will supply u from Obigbo in port Harcourt not far from imo, I have a project in orlu in imo very soon

Someone also suggested Naze market in Owerri. Can you give a brief idea about prices for premium solid hard woods for roofing? Like 2 by 2 x12 etc.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jasobry: 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
Please are these the best products one can get for increte flour?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by UC92: 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
mountmoriah:
What's the cost of sawmill boards in Ph? Will be commencing a decking job there in 2-3weeks time.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
Gokoyer0:
I can send you a pm if you want further description.

No Problem, I know someone I think can help.
I would connect you with him.

Here is the Person's Number : +234 808 605 5918
You can talk to him directly.

NB: Please do your due diligence ooo!!!

Please do your due diligence as you're both located in Ibadan. !!!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
Fence/Grills minus the traditions

#pillarless

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2021

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2021
UC92:

What's the cost of sawmill boards in Ph? Will be commencing a decking job there in 2-3weeks time.

Just bought some 400pcs today in Obibo..

Come buy my wood in 4 weeks time. It will reduce your cost. Then you can Buy Iron and granite from @mountmoriah

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 11:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
kayusely70:
Investors are needed to develop vacant land at Ibara GRA Abeokuta Ogun state. Interested persons should contact 09152615574.
Drop proposal here, what’s the deal?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 5:11am On Oct 26, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) (2544) ... (3669) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.