Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4373789 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) ... (3663) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyi002(m): 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
Muyi002:
My Good People,
Well done to all in the house.
Please, I need advice and opinion. I am at Tank Stand point.
I am looking at either Block Stand vs Iron Stand.

14 feet high and 6ft x 6ft dimension.

Na 180k I get for this stage.

Kindly give me a candid opinions and suggestions

Hi Good People,
Eventually went for Iron.

Next is tiling o.
Please any idea on the ideal measurement for cement of tiling. I.e. how many bags of cement to square meter both floor and wall

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
micgray100:

More wins Oga spider... the compound big o...

What can be done in such big compound to make it useful.. As mine too is something similar...

I planted more flower, trees and even a garden inside the compound. I just love to be seeing a lot of plants inside my compound.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
Muyi002:

Hi Good People,

Next is tiling o.
Please any idea on the ideal measurement for cement of tiling. I.e. how many bags of cement to square meter both floor and wall

Hope you have done the electrical and plumbing to avoid breaking the walls and tiles in future. I can not see any external lighting point around the house
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
spyder880:

I planted more flower, trees and even a garden inside the compound. I just love to be seeing a lot of plants inside my compound.

Look good having trees and garden within the compound. My concern is the snake

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
Recent final sub-circuit termination. This is a special DB with 2-incomers. I has 4-pole RCCB/ELCB as main breakers .

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
spyder880:

Nature at its best... Thanks for the idea...

Honestly, my thought initially was usefulness of the space for business... But I think I will follow your foot step too... Nature is great...

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
n3xt:

Village meeting grin grin

Bros... Village meeting ke.... Holy Ghost Fire....!!!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
spyder880:

Nice one. I trust you’d have a corner for veggies

The Covid19 lockdown made me have a rethink on florals. I have 3 coconut tree. I took one down last year while planning a new build.
I was just doing my coconut with garri and fresh fish from my pond jeje when there was movement restriction.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tsuccesssquare: 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
walexProjects:

This is moderately ok for a 3 bedroom.

Thank you Sir

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2021
micgray100:

Bros... Village meeting ke.... Holy Ghost Fire....!!!

We call it countryhome bro!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tsuccesssquare: 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
topsy23:

Okay for 3bedroom flat but my concern is the 100mm 2length, It means there is no external pipe to septic tank/soakaway

Many thanks for the review Sir.

Yet to work on the soakaway, but will ask him about this.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tsuccesssquare: 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
n3xt:

I go with Topsy23 on this.

Thank you Sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tsuccesssquare: 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
abuiltech:

Averagely is ok, but let him look at few things which seems to be on the high side, like 3/4 ppr elbow, 3/4 chrome valve, 1/2" threaded plug, 3/4 tee, those quantity are much more than what is required,

Thanks so much for the review Sir.

Will do as suggested.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
topsy23:

Look good having trees and garden within the compound. My concern is the snake

Snake bawo. Snakes don’t stay in clean environment.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abuiltech(m): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
Tsuccesssquare:

Thanks so much for the review Sir.

Will do as suggested.

Thanks

3/4 ppr chrome valve : 4nr instead of 7nr( 3 toilet and a kitchen)
3/4 ppr elbow : 30nr not 60nr, (at most 6nr per toilet)

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tsuccesssquare: 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
abuiltech:

Thanks

3/4 ppr chrome valve : 4nr instead of 7nr( 3 toilet and a kitchen)
3/4 ppr elbow : 30nr not 60nr, (at most 6nr per toilet)

Plenty thanks Sir. Appreciated.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tsuccesssquare: 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
Muyi002:

Hi Good People,

Next is tiling o.

Nice build Sir.

Were you able to do this iron stand with the 180k as planned?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Imas007(m): 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
This is a detailed architectural floor plan on a 50by100fit plot which comprises of a 3bed room flat in the front with an ante room and a laundry, all rooms ensuit and a bed seater attached behind from my Engineer. I would appreciate any constructive criticism, any feedback that would help me out.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Gohttps://www.nairaland.com/5349336/executive-toilet-seat-shawer-room

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
vanbonattel:

Boss, Surprised To See You Here. Did You Notice Anything Odd In This Section ? cheesy

Just saw the comment on trending, can't seem to see anything wrong, can you point me to it.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Iriruaga100(m): 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
Imas007:
This is a detailed architectural floor plan on a 50by100fit plot which comprises of a 3bed room flat in the front with an ante room and a laundry, all rooms ensuit and a bed seater attached behind from my Engineer. I would appreciate any constructive criticism, any feedback that would help me out.

For the mini flat the kitchen should have an exit door.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
Imas007:

You can get a better design/room layout with good circulation space.

I’m in midst of some things now, I’d have sent you a more detailed review of the design

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by UC92: 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
Imas007:
The Floorplan is not detailed at all and lacks Architectural sense.
Faulty thought process.
Please engage an Architect to get the right flows.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
n3xt:

Smiles. I think you should ask those who’ve used your product to share their project with you. Even big companies like Nigerite do ask for same.

______
Though I didn’t buy from you. I used Value paint on my fence and it look great. We really loved it.

I’m happy to recommend Value Paint to KoboKobo home owners out there looking for something good at affordable price.

Colour: Cameo (with a little tint of off white)

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 10:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
michlins:
I wish you a great new week and this is what I do for a living

This is lovely indeed. How much estimate are we talking about, with good iron?

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
By
n3xt:

Smiles. I think you should ask those who’ve used your product to share their project with you. Even big companies like Nigerite do ask for same.

______
Though I didn’t buy from you. I used Value paint on my fence and it look great. We really loved it.

I’m happy to recommend Value Paint to KoboKobo home owners out there looking for something good at affordable price.

Colour: Cameo (with a little tint of off white)

I work as the project service personnel at Gold Edge Industries Nigeria Limited makers of VALUE PAINTS, Value Plus Paints, Anfani Paints, Negro Capa Paints, Buffalo Paints and Patula Filler.

Our product range includes; Gloss, Emulsion, Textured, Matt Emulsion, Satin Silk Emulsion, Flex Emulsion, Vanish, Patula filler, Road Mark/ Floor Paints, Bright Aluminum, Red oxide Primer and POP Emulsion.

Note: Our Buffalo line of paints is similar in quality to the likes of Dulux, Meyer, President, Berger paints and at pocket friendly prices.

Contact us today for any of your paint purchase and painting jobs (individuals and corporate organisations) within Nigeria. We will supply at factory price nationwide with free delivery to most regions.

You can also use the service of our company painters to get accurate bill of quantity (free quotation) for paints required and we can do the painting works if desired.

Engineers, builders, painters, architects, contractors, procurement officers are welcomed for more detailed conversation. A trial will convince you as we establish a business relationship.

https://www.facebook.com/Buy-Paint-101778338743959/

Thank you.

@NextHome
Big thanks sir….

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
BrickDevo:
am an insider there, their product is superb, can also make you a custom design.
Nice, are they in the south south?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

You're welcome and please let me know if you have any other question.

Another NairaLander, QC1 is also back full time based on a thread in another section, we were building around the same time. Na only Oga Erico2K2 e remain make e come home. Then we'll be complete.

Haba! Just because I no dey post here no mean say I don die now. I have been abandoned. Does that mean people like us go die for Obodo ni? I need to get new friends who go dey remember me "dead or alive".
One day we go come home too o, we are not lost cause yet o. smiley

Still Hajji M.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

You're welcome and please let me know if you have any other question.

Another NairaLander, QC1 is also back full time based on a thread in another section, we were building around the same time. Na only Oga Erico2K2 e remain make e come home. Then we'll be complete.
Bross, me they dress near 9ja small small,will soon Domicile there! God willing!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
mufutau55:

Haba! Just because I no dey post here no mean say I don die now. I have been abandoned. Does that mean people like us go die for Obodo ni? I need to get new friends who go dey remember me "dead or alive".

Still Hajji M.
Habab, baba himself, who fit forget U on the thread, we go delete that person one time! grin grin grin
how have you been?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
mufutau55:

Still Hajji M.

Sorry Sir. Please blame my oversight on my youthful exuberance cheesy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
erico2k2:

Bross, me they dress near 9ja small small,will soon Domicile there! God willing!

Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) ... (3663) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: en1gma12 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.