Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4414276 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) ... (3671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 11:34am On Nov 22, 2021
Impressive as usual.

At what stage is this termination done? Immediately after wiring or they leave it come back when installing fittings?

Thanks

topsy23:
Recent final sub-circuit termination. This is a special DB with 2-incomers. I has 4-pole RCCB/ELCB as main breakers .
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
Do you know that without adequate ventilation in a building it can cause “SICK BUILDING SYNDROME”
Not only this
Dust
Heavy smoke
Old working computer
Chemicals
All these can lead to sick building syndrome
Let’s follow professional advise in most of our construction work.

Reach out to us today for your
Building drawing
Building construction
Mini flexible and rigid road
Maintenance work
Service work
Finishing work

@ Arbo Contractor Ltd
We care

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Alochigozie(m): 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
inbox me your number and location

mountmoriah:
Bond @N3, 700

Classic @N3, 700

Shingle@N4, 000

Milano@N4, 000

for ordering contact me through my signature

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
megacontrol:
Impressive as usual.

At what stage is this termination done? Immediately after wiring or they leave it come back when installing fittings?

Thanks

Can be done immediately after Cabling is completed or during fittings . It depends . We might have some cabling work during fittings
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Imas007(m): 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
Thank for feedback
Iriruaga100:

For the mini flat the kitchen should have an exit door.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Imas007(m): 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
I would appreciate your time and feedback, if you could send me more details of your review to save money and time. thanks
n3xt:

You can get a better design/room layout with good circulation space.

I’m in midst of some things now, I’d have sent you a more detailed review of the design
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
MrDraey:
Thank you,

Finally finished the roofing today.

Kudos to everyone building, e no easy.

Roof person grossly underquoted most of the materials, but In all thank God.

Thank God you found out & did the right thing.
Good luck on your Project.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

We always talk about house opening but nobody ever invites me. Is it my body language? cheesy

#HouseWarmingJollofIsBae

grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
Whole house audio setup

Abeokuta project ongoing

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
michlins:
I already replied you. My phone number is 07032fourfour6904 and my business card is below
nice design
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
Jesus

I have tried to access my account for over three months
Unable to reset my password
Somebody here is acting crazy and acting as Lord
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tiztonio(m): 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
Greetings to the house. Please I want to know what is will cost to roof a 3 flat (two 2 bedrom and one 3 bedroom) with a slant roof model. I have the plan. We are still on lintel.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mountmoriah(m): 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
Alochigozie:
inbox me your number and location

message through the number on my signature

via

Call

Whatapps

text

telegram
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mountmoriah(m): 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
Tiztonio:
Greetings to the house. Please I want to know what is will cost to roof a 3 flat (two 2 bedrom and one 3 bedroom) with a slant roof model. I have the plan. We are still on lintel.
ok am on it

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mountmoriah(m): 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
Tiztonio:
I will advice you to use long span roofing sheet, nobody seeing your roof, it is hidden.

0.45 long span bozac now is N3. 200

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mountmoriah(m): 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
@Tiztonio

its 288 square meters that will cover this project

because the length is 78 ft plus 2ft plus over extension that is 80ft divide by 3.3 bring this back to meters = 24.24242424242424 (Note in calculation this approximately 24meters) 24meters

The Breath is 36ft plus 2ft over extension i.e 38ft divide 3.3 = 11.51515151515152 (approximately 12meters) 12 meters

Length x breadth = 24 x 12 = 288meters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mountmoriah(m): 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2021
we sell

Bond @N3, 800 today

Classic @N3, 800 today

Shingle @N4, 000 today

Milano @N4, 000 today

for your ordering check our signature

thanks

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mountmoriah(m): 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
Tiztonio:
since you are not using parapets you will facial board 1 x12 trim to 1 x 10 that will be 8pcs length x 2length that is 16pcs plus 4pcs breadth because it's 38ft approximately 40ft for carpenters because they will cut woods 4pcs x 2breaths = 8pcs = 16pcs 2Ls + 8pcs 2Bs = 24pcs facial board 1 x 12 @N2, 500 = N60,000
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tiztonio(m): 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
mountmoriah:
since you are not using parapets you will facial board 1 x12 trim to 1 x 10 that will be 8pcs length x 2length that is 16pcs plus 4pcs breadth because it's 38ft approximately 40ft for carpenters because they will cut woods 4pcs x 2breaths = 8pcs = 16pcs 2Ls + 8pcs 2Bs = 24pcs facial board 1 x 12 @N2, 500 = N60,000
thank you very much. I have your contact saved. I will message you shortly for total cost
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
Taking quotes for windows (cassment/frameless)
Taking quotes for doors (high quality custom made wooden doors)

If you're a direct aluminium window and furniture maker, kindly drop your WhatsApp line or DM me.

Please be ready to show samples of work done by you and you also need to visit site to take measurements by yourself to avoid errors.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mountmoriah(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
Tiztonio:
thank you very much. I have your contact saved. I will message you shortly for total cost
i saw your message, we are together on whatsapps now

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
somehow:
Taking quotes for windows (cassment)
Taking quotes for doors (high quality custom made wooden doors)

If you're a direct aluminium window and furniture maker, kindly drop your WhatsApp line or DM me.

Please be ready to show samples of work done by you and you also need to visit site to take measurements by yourself to avoid errors.
Good evening boss
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2021
RockOfAgesAlumi:

Good evening boss

Good evening.

Offer is opened to you too.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chikebrain: 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
mountmoriah:
I will advice you to use long span roofing sheet, nobody seeing your roof, it is hidden.

0.45 long span bozac now is N3. 200

What's cost for 0.55
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
sonnie10:

Michlins please bookmark this handrail. I will come handy as sample
done sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by QSFemi(m): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
Thank you for the platform to showcase our competence and value to this landmark project of yours.

May God provide necessary resources to bring it to completion and may your desires for the project come to pass.

somehow:
Finished roofing some weeks ago + the plexiglass roofing of the atrium (Felting and all that inclusive). cool
Plumbing piping is done (Main house and SH) cool
Electrical piping is almost done. cool

Suspending wiring which is supposed to start mid-week till after plastering/windows or separate burglaries/temp doors at least for the entrances. smiley

The cost of things actually fighting against my quest to wait before venturing into the finishing stages. I fear if I wait to gather enough, the cost of things may likely deal with me as it has dealt with me partially for the delay suffered in the hands of the previous contractor. angry

My head is calculating........ embarassed

The next stage involves a lot (New sets of artisans/vendors (Hopefully they won't stress me)

Thanks so far to @Twinskenny (Electricals)
QSfemi (QS)
Olaleye2real (Plumbing)
Ola (Felt)
Gift (Atrium roof)
Babatunde (Main roofing (MH/SH)
Segcymoore (PT architect)
Fortune (My able PM)

A big mention goes to sypder880, and Segcymoor for the advice so far.

Segcymoore is just too mature and responsible, still gives advice, helps source for contacts when I call on him even though his quotation for the same project was not picked. when any of his contacts want to misbehave, he still goes out of his way to bring them to order.

Still waiting for @N3xt (Brabus) to do the needful before I share my overall opinion of him for the past 11 months of contacting him.

As for pictures: Sorry I don't feel like sharing publicly, but you're free to visit (With consent grin)

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
QSFemi:
Thank you for the platform to showcase our competence and value to this landmark project of yours.

May God provide necessary resources to bring it to completion and may your desires for the project come to pass.

Amin.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by QSFemi(m): 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
I wish the calculation for the roof covering is that simple.

Your calculation is not correct. You did not factor in the slope of the roofing sheets, side and end laps, off cut and waste.

mountmoriah:
@Tiztonio

its 288 square meters that will cover this project

because the length is 78 ft plus 2ft plus over extension that is 80ft divide by 3.3 bring this back to meters = 24.24242424242424 (Note in calculation this approximately 24meters) 24meters

The Breath is 36ft plus 2ft over extension i.e 38ft divide 3.3 = 11.51515151515152 (approximately 12meters) 12 meters

Length x breadth = 24 x 12 = 288meters

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
QSFemi:
I wish the calculation for the roof covering is that simple.

Your calculation is not correct. You did not factor in the slope of the roofing sheets, side and end laps, off cut and waste.

Pythagoras theorem.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
diordaves:

Exuberance, yes but na the youthful I no come sure.

grin Baba egun too like cruise jawee

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
Safety precautions!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) ... (3671) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lakuje4power(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.