Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4380794 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2021
Spanish products, still in stock wall tiles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 10:05am On Nov 23, 2021
HURRY & GET YOURS NOW!!!

Multipower Matix Tubular Battery 12 volts 220ah

Multipower unveiled Matrix tubular battery 220Ah. It gives you long, life eco friendly, extra backup time & it comes with 12 months warranty. Please kindly send me your orders thanks.

Price: 115,000

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL ONLY:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP ONLY::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2021
South African bricks available here: I remain blessed, thanks you all cheesy

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 11:47am On Nov 23, 2021
Anyone done anything similar?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by jabolo(m): 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
Grandstronics21:

I will create a thread and tag you there.
Will upload pictures as you have advised and be putting prices.
So much appreciate your advice here.

Chief, you will do very well here with that attitude (and POD!). I will also keep an eye on your thread.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6564561/pop-design-tv-wall-installation/47#107885088

For your pop, wall screeding, paraphet pre cast,
Tv walls we are available

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
Having a center sound control!?

Let’s get you on..

Russound etc

Let’s plan with you from the beginning

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
twinskenny:
Having a center sound control!?

Let’s get you on..

Russound etc

Let’s plan with you from the beginning

Lemme discuss this with you privately
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2021
Grandstronics21:

Thanks very much, brother.

I appreciate your advice and I'm doing as you've suggested.

For the gas cooker, take a look at the ones below.

1st screenshot (60 by 90) 5 burners.

2nd screenshot (60 by 90) 4 burners + 2 hot plates.

I don’t consider these ones to be commercial gas ranges.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2021
n3xt:
In few days, I’ll be pulling some cables in one of my ongoing projects and we chose to do cable tray.

My client asked “Why?”

I replied “It makes visual inspections of cables possible and easier. Also it’s much easier and less stressful to maintain cables in trays.”

>> To cable tray or not to cable tray? | What’s your take and pls share your why?

Easier to maintain but using cable tray is more expensive than normal PVC pipes.
Also, you can not use single core cable on cable trays. You have to go for flexible cables i.e double insulation cable which is 2-core, 3-core cables
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by naijacreativeha(f): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
Call or whatsapp me on 09036346989 for your tiling work, I got you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by naijacreativeha(f): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Muyi002:

Hi Good People,
Eventually went for Iron.

Next is tiling o.
Please any idea on the ideal measurement for cement of tiling. I.e. how many bags of cement to square meter both floor and wall
Call or whatsapp me on 09036346989 for your tiling work
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
hamtabfawaz:

Someone here once talked about the bolded, can't remember what page. But does this cable tray goes well in a residential build? Wouldn't the cables become too visible!!

You can use cable try in residential building so far the client is ready to pay. It won't be visible since everything is going to be in the ceiling void

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyi002(m): 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
topsy23:

Hope you have done the electrical and plumbing to avoid breaking the walls and tiles in future. I can not see any external lighting point around the house

Yeah, I have done all the internal wall pipes. Wire has not been put to avoid possible removal as witnessed in some site around. Hopefully, it might be the last thing or penultimate thing
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyi002(m): 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
Tsuccesssquare:

Nice build Sir.

Were you able to do this iron stand with the 180k as planned?

Eventually I spent more than that but not too much sha.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2021
topsy23:

Easier to maintain but using cable tray is more expensive than normal PVC pipes.
Also, you can not use single core cable on cable trays. You have to go for flexible cables i.e double insulation cable which is 2-core, 3-core cables

I agree completely but this is a commercial project.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by debeey87(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
n3xt:

What design is your burglar proof?

Something like this

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by debeey87(m): 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2021
michlins:
33,000 and 43,000 respectively

Pls share your WhatsApp number bro.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tiztonio(m): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
Tiztonio:
Greetings to the house. Please I want to know what is will cost to roof a 3 flat (two 2 bedrom and one 3 bedroom) with a slant roof model. I have the plan. We are still on lintel.
Mountmoriah came through with my quotation. This looks better than the previous quote i got offline

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mountmoriah(m): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Tiztonio:

Mountmoriah came through with my quotation. This looks better than the previous quote i got offline
thanks for your patience

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2021
debeey87:

Something like this

This is simple. Shouldn’t cost you much.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by debeey87(m): 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
Good afternoon. I am still seeking input on the plumbing quote(material qty) attached for 4kitchens, 5bathrooms with toilet and a visitors toilet.

The plumber splitted the quote into two for internal works and external. We plan water heater for each of the 4 bathroom.

The last quote excluded water heater for the list of plumbing accessories.

Kindly help with reviewing the quantities for the job.

I attached the floor plan to help review the position of each kitchen and toilet.
Cc topsy, abuwasec, next
Thank you

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mountmoriah(m): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2021
debeey87:
Good afternoon. I am still seeking input on the plumbing quote(material qty) attached for 4kitchens, 5bathrooms with toilet and a visitors toilet.

The plumber splitted the quote into two for internal works and external. We plan water heater for each of the 4 bathroom.

I attached the floor plan to help review the position of each kitchen and toilet.
Cc topsy, abuwasec, next
Thank you

I will get back to you now

Message on whatsapp
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by debeey87(m): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
n3xt:

This is simple. Shouldn’t cost you much.

Like spending 15k for a 5ft x 4ft window?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
debeey87:

Cc topsy, abuwasec, next
Thank you

The price is okay
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
debeey87:

Pls share your WhatsApp number bro.
good evening sir.

Here's my number and business card too

07032fourfour6904

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Freshly baked Before | After Laundry Room fit for 2.1m by 3.6m space,
For professional building plans, 3d rendering, interior/exterior renderings please talk to me, prices are flexible, if you want the best why not work with the best.

we are just a dm away from you, also check our thread perhaps you can drop a request

https://www.nairaland.com/6672464/building-designs-construction-services

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
May his soul rest in peace sir,
Dijita:
Good morning my people.
It has been a while. How are you all doing. I hope business is jumping.
What is the latest? I hear say naira don't pafuka and inflation is beating bolt for 100M.
I have been well except my father(step father) passed on at the end of October. Final burial is in December. He is 90 years old
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by emmyN(m): 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
Grandstronics21:

Okay, brother.

But If you have the model number or picture of the one of your choice, you could lemme see it, sir.

Gas coker wen dem take dey cook party jollof. Seems Egun is planning housewarming

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2596) (2597) (2598) (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) ... (3665) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.