Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4417369 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2613) (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) ... (3672) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
Here is a link to a thread on ongoing 10 units of 2 bedroom flats spray application...

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
gbadexy:
Here is a link to a thread on ongoing 10 units of 2 bedroom flats spray application...
keep it up man
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
I will be doing a free supply of fire extinguisher ball for any project supply for december.
It is mounted in fire prone areas, such as the kitchen or electric circuit connection areas and it explodes at elevated temperature.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
michlins:
keep it up man
Thanks master welder.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
angry

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by davodyguy: 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
Good afternoon all.

Would appreciate if I can get recommendation of people that rent out wall Crane.

i want to move some items (satellite equipment) from the ground floor to the roof decking, which ladder cant do
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by davodyguy: 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
gbadexy:
I will be doing a free supply of fire extinguisher ball for any project supply for december.
It is mounted in fire prone areas, such as the kitchen or electric circuit connection areas and it explodes at elevated temperature.

I see

Those that Patronized earlier nko?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
QSFemi:
What mortar mix ratio did you use for the plastering?

1:5 for the plastering
1: 4 for the rendering
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
davodyguy:

I see

Those that Patronized earlier nko?
This is for december promo sir cheesy.
However I will give nano water repellant coating for cars for old and returning clients.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
somehow:
angry

Over 3 million for door? Abi wetin I dey see there so? You sure say we no go go back to the days gone by so.............enter house and use straw mat cover door.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by israelinvests: 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
*FOR SALE*������������������������

*First come, First Serve...*

A beautiful 2 bedroom bungalow plus 2Nos of mini flat, all round tiled, dinning section, packing space, Borehole water, just buy and move in need no renovation, fenced round with gate Extremely close to tarred road with nothing less than 18hrs to 20hrs constant light on daily basis.

*Land Size. 60by60( half plot)*

*Location. Meiran*

*Title. Survey& Receipt*

*Price. 14m Slightly negotiable*

Call for inspection.

*Israel investment and property *
Call or WHATSAPP : 08038174098

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nomyth:

With the issue of snakes trending and people advised to flush their toilets with sniper, petrol, salt, bleach, antiseptic, and all forms of fumigation.

Question is, how does your bio- digester hold against these barrage of chemical weapon?

Will the active bacteria not be killed?

Snakes?? The issues of snakes have been addressed on this particular Thread, I think hajj M also sent a link regarding exclusive information about “snakes in the toilet” on this thread, and others have also addressed it one way or the other by sharing their personal experience.

So please, so do not follow the trend of pouring all sorts in your WC .

Read more information regarding this in previous pages.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
somehow:
angry
pictures of the said door biko
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
KolaShangOne:

They might waste your materials sha...

B

@Kolashangne Yeah, Truly said.

@Bobkezel Only if you have the time and energy to oversee/monitor from start to finish.

My advice: Just treat them well & you will never have to worry.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
somehow:
Please house, I intend doing something like this on parts of the front building

Though it's mostly done on fences but I kinda like the way some of them look

Is it worth it?

I was to use tiles for the orange, paint for the blue and green in the initial design.

For me, this looks really nice.✓
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
Me nko?
gbadexy:

This is for december promo sir cheesy.
However I will give nano water repellant coating for cars for old and returning clients.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
I weak.
I just ignored them.

3.8m for one door angry
diordaves:

Over 3 million for door? Abi wetin I dey see there so? You sure say we no go go back to the days gone by so.............enter house and use straw mat cover door.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
somehow:
Me nko?
You too sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
michlins:
pictures of the said door biko

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
Thanks, I think I should give it a trial.
hamtabfawaz:

For me, this looks really nice.✓
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
grin tongue

Thanks, how do I get it?

gbadexy:

You too sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
somehow:
grin tongue

Thanks, how do I get it?

I will send via a dispatch rider sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
gbadexy:

I will send via a dispatch rider sir.

Ghen ghen

Thank you sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
Job Done!!
Another Successful Installation of Water Collectors ( Rain Gutters)

Site Location: Shasha Lagos state

Colour:White

Customers Satisfaction is Our Watch Word!!

Kindly promote us by sharing

To get the Cost of the Rain guter for this Building Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Horlardorjah(m): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
gbadexy:

Nice one

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by omanzo02: 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
hslbroker2:

We sell hard wood for roofing
What types of hardwood are suitable for roofing with and without treatment?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by justified007: 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
Good evening my Ogas in the building, please I will like to know the name of the tools those drilling borehole (manual) used to break rock . I heard there's a driller they use to do that and where can I buy it.

Eegunmogaji2 , nxt , michilins ,hslbrokers2 , gbadexy and other ogas in the building
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
gbadexy:

You too sir.
ask and it shall be given

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
somehow:
Please house, I intend doing something like this on parts of the front building

Though it's mostly done on fences but I kinda like the way some of them look

Is it worth it?

I was to use tiles for the orange, paint for the blue and green in the initial design.

Your house is a contemporary design, the very opposite of what stamped concrete represents. Stamped concrete is just the replication of gothic design but in less cost effective way. Real stone stucco would be more appealing, if stone look is desired.
Tiles are more contemporary and would be more suitable for that style of building.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
justified007:
Good evening my Ogas in the building, please I will like to know the name of the tools those drilling borehole (manual) used to break rock . I heard there's a driller they use to do that and where can I buy it.

Eegunmogaji2 , nxt , michilins ,hslbrokers2 , gbadexy and other ogas in the building
Ask rotechh77
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chikebrain: 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
twinskenny:
ask and it shall be given
Chief no update from you yet
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AlphamaleTech1(m): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
bobkezel:

I heard detergents are not be used with biodigesters.... If true, how then can one go about it?

I don't understand what u mean by that, Y cnt detergent go via a digester, when u wash your W.C with soap and water it will definitely go tru the Digester, not to worry, the soap is going down with the water down to the soaking pit, its not staying in the digester that's is the work of the filter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2613) (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) ... (3672) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.