Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4390501 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kalu61(m): 7:21am On Jan 20, 2022
Construction of a proposed Lecture Hall and Offices for School of General Studies @MOUAU.

Sub contractor by: Gpower Integrated Concept Ltd

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kalu61(m): 7:25am On Jan 20, 2022
Work started on 7th January with project timeline of 4 months.

I will us update as we progress

100bags of cements were bought yesterday at timber @4400 to start work but we are expecting half trailer load @4100 factory price

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 7:59am On Jan 20, 2022
kalu61:
Construction of a proposed Lecture Hall and Offices for School of General Studies @MOUAU.

Sub contractor by: Gpower Integrated Concept Ltd

That's Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Uturu?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 10:13am On Jan 20, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

Ok, i'll do that.
Thank you

Ok, will be expecting
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 10:36am On Jan 20, 2022
spyder880:

That's Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, [/s]Uturu?[s]
Umudike
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
bobkezel:

Umudike

Yes, Umudike. Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
Corrugation of Metcopo Aluminium in progress!!
Guage:0.55mm
Colour: Nut-Brown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDaek1C71ZU

Call/Whatsapp 08085310359 For Any Quality Aluminium Roofing Sheet
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
Good afternoon
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
ANY ENGINEER IN THE FORUM THAT NEED COREN REGISTRATION... I JUST HELP AN ELDER HERE GOT HIS...

CALL OR WATSAPP 0703272894one... ENGR. GBENGA..

WE ALSO HELP PRODUCE STRUCTURAL BUILDING DRAWINGS AND SOLUTIONS..

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Focusmind: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
sonnie10:

And that we retire like this or even better some day.
I have been taking my retirement rehearsals serious lately.
Watching the birds and sipping a chill drink late evenings is something to look forward to
Life no get duplicates

I love the chairs. Suitable for outdoor backyard sit out
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
sonnie10:

And that we retire like this or even better some day.
I have been taking my retirement rehearsals serious lately.
Watching the birds and sipping a chill drink late evenings is something to look forward to
Life no get duplicates

Sometimes I don’t even leave my compound for days.

Alhamdulilahi Robil Alamin.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
Corrugation of Steptiles Aluminium in progress!!
Guage:0.45mm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4bl3hLXAnE

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2022

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 3:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
Corrugation of Longspan Aluminium in progress!!
Guage:0.45mm
Colour: Traffic Black

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/CT6Qtc8i4KU

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Sometimes I don’t even leave my compound for days.

Alhamdulilahi Robil Alamin.

A story I read somewhere.
A wall street investment banker visited this fishing island to explore his options for a retirement home. There, he met some of the locals who were mostly fishermen, gathered at the beach, eating fresh fish, playing games and some just relaxing and enjoying the cool breeze while mending their nets.

The banker introduced himself and continued to engage them in friendly conversation. At a point, he said to them, “ do you guys know that we could bring in investors, who could buy bigger fishing trawlers, process and can the fish, market them in big supermarkets and list the company in stock exchange market?”
These local fishermen were amazed, became curious and asked, but why do we need to do all these things you mentioned?
The banker responded, “ so that we make enough money to buy retirement home by beach, eat fresh food from nature, get recreation whenever we want and go sailing for leisure at will.”
The local fishermen replied “ everyone of those things you just mentioned in your retirement plan, as you can see, we are already enjoying them”

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
micgray100:
ANY ENGINEER IN THE FORUM THAT NEED COREN REGISTRATION... I JUST HELP AN ELDER HERE GOT HIS...

For the COREN, how much for a civil engineer?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
sonnie10:

A story I read somewhere.
A wall street investment banker visited this fishing island to explore his options for a retirement home. There he met some of the locals who were mostly fishermen, gathered at the beach, eating fresh fish, playing games and some just relaxing and enjoying the cool breeze while mending their nets.

The bankers introduced himself and continued to engage them in a friendly conversation. At a point, he said to them, “ do you guys know that we could bring in investors, who could buy bigger fishing trawlers, process and can the fish, market them in big supermarkets and list the company in stock exchange market?”
These local fishermen were amazed, became curious and asked, but why do we need to do all these things you mentioned?
The banker responded, “ so that we make enough money to buy retirement home by beach, eat fresh food from nature, get recreation whenever we want and go sailing for leisure at will.”
The local fishermen replied “ everyone of those things you just mentioned in your retirement plan, as you can see, we are already enjoying them”

This, why the definition of SUCCESS is relative.
Retirement to some might be working hard for 50 years just to be able to rest for few years.

While some do not have the millions and they're "perceived" to be poor based on the generally accepted standard of wealth "House, latest clothes , Car and the rest" but, personally, these set of people sees themselves to be comfortable, having their personal farm and getting to eat fresh food while listening to their favourite songs every night.

In all our gettings, let's make sure we factor in REST/RETIREMENT

O NECESSARY

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kalu61(m): 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
spyder880:

That's Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Uturu?
Umudike rather

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
Loading of Metcopo Aluminium Roofing Sheet to Awoyaya lagos State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6xwrcwUt-s

Whatsapp 08085310359 to make enquires

Kindly Sub to Our Youtube channel

0.55mm
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
Loading of Longspan Aluminium Roofing Sheet to Shimawa Ogun State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_7nSS4zF9c

Colour: Traffic Black
0.45mm
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by UC92: 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
micgray100:

Like the COREN registration is been hawked?
Nawaoo.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
Loading of Steptiles Aluminium Roofing Sheet to Ilogbo Ogun State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73DVa8olN08

Colour: Nut-brown
0.45mm
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
UC92:

Nawaoo.
Don't mind that hungry fraudster...

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Goldenheritage: 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
money121:
Loading of Steptiles Aluminium Roofing Sheet to Ilogbo Ogun State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73DVa8olN08

Colour: Nut-brown
0.45mm
Sir, pls what is the ideal price to pay for covering of longspan per meter square.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by oduncojamaica(m): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
Goldenheritage:

Sir, pls what is the ideal price to pay for covering of longspan per meter square.
Your location
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by oduncojamaica(m): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
[quote auth
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by oduncojamaica(m): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
[quote author=oduncojamaica post=109544218]
your location
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
Goldenheritage:

0.45mm at 2600 prrmtr
0.55mm at 3,350 permtr
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Goldenheritage: 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
money121:

0.45mm at 2600 prrmtr
0.55mm at 3,350 permtr
I mean labour covering charges per meter

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
Goldenheritage:

I mean labour covering charges per meter
We charged workmanship not permtr or sqm
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
UC92:

Nawaoo.

Boss COREN is not like other certificate . You must pass the NSE exam, written and oral, then NSE will recommend you to COREN. Recommending you to COREN body doesn't guarantee you of free certificate. You will will write a technical report of four copies and four men panels are going to interview based on your practical experience together with the technical report

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Goldenheritage: 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
money121:

We charged workmanship not permtr or sqm
Thank you sir, but what is the ideal workmanship to pay for 270 square meter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: rotecch77(m), joetoocute, Dendrick123

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.