Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4404762 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) ... (3670) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aventures(m): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
BrickDevo:
client is well to do
Very good. Please share the structural details of this overhanging canopy, make we learn small. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
Focusmind:

There is usually a metal plate inserted in the middle and then covered with hard wood. The customer decides if he wants the bullet proof type or not.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Focusmind: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=EgunMogaji2 post=109567475][/quote]

Correct!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
Aventures:
Very good. Please share the structural details of this overhanging canopy, make we learn small. Thanks
ok, when ready i will share
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Enyinne(f): 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
Thanks sir
dongc:

Aba to Umuahia isn't that far...choice of transportation i am sure would be multiple to choose from.i do not know anything about pricing at all but wouldn't be difficult to find out when you try out one or two shops at Faulks Road.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rmx: 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
Enyinne:
Choice differs as for me is not beautiful in my own sight too . U men self grin

Wetin do men grin cool
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
Born2conquer:

A quick question Ma, how do you navigate the stock market because it seems that field is not for the faint hearted.

2021 was bad and extremely bad for stock holders with most stocks falling as low as 75% from their ATH, I bought JMIA at around $50 and same Jmia is $9, several other tech/health related stocks, so how do one navigate the stock market to maximize profit and also minimize losses because it's been hell since 2020.

2) I believe in one way or the other, we all have something to contribute to Nigeria development which involves but not limited to REAL ESTATE and good houses to encourage development, if people in diaspora refuse to invest back home by building quality houses in their villages, local governments and states, how will most of these places develop? Reason why SOUTH WEST have been tagged the brown roof region.

Even if we attain other countries citizenship, we will always remain A NIGERIAN.
Having a business of your own, especially if you live in Nigeria is the smartest path to financial freedom. It does not matter what you sell or the service you provide. People are going to find you once you are meeting their needs. No matter how small you start, with time the business will grow. I know people that started their day care center from their parlor, today they are proprietress of big nursery school, some had their clinic in a rented flat, today its a hospital in big building. Some started importation by sharing containers with a trusted friend, today they load multiple containers, most individually owned supermarkets started as provision stores. I can go on and on.
Stock market has always been there, but majority of people in Nigeria did not become rich through stock market. They had businesses and they passively invested in real estate. Nothing beats experience. I am not a motivational speaker. In 2005 when a plot of land was about #500k at lekki phase 2, I bought #500k worth of shares of AG leventis at #25 per share, today 2022 the total of that investment is only worth #40k (Forty thousand naira) while a land at the same lekki is over #50M. Real estate is the surest way to invest passively whether its in Nigeria or abroad.
You see how some of our Elders here are doing it? Kobo kobo real estate here are there, that is how to invest passively and wisely. There are building and consolidating their wealth.

9 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dubemcapital1(m): 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
sonnie10:

Having a business of your own, especially if you live in Nigeria is the smartest path to financial freedom. It does not matter what you sell or the service you provide. People are going to find you once you are meeting their needs. No matter how small you start, with time the business will grow. I know people that started their day care center from their parlor, today they are proprietress of big nursery school, some had their clinic in a rented flat, today its a hospital in big building. Some started importation by sharing containers with a trusted friend, today they load multiple containers, most individually owned supermarkets started as provision stores. I can go on and on.
Stock market has always been there, but majority of people in Nigeria did not become rich through stock market. They had businesses and they passively invested in real estate. Nothing beats experience. I am not a motivational speaker. In 2005 when a plot of land was about #500k at lekki phase 2, I bought #500k worth of shares of AG leventis at #25 per share, today 2022 the total of that investment is only worth #40k (Forty thousand naira) while a land at the same lekki is over #50M. Real estate is the surest way to invest passively whether its in Nigeria or abroad.
You see how some of our Elders here are doing it? Kobo kobo real estate here are there, that is how to invest passively and wisely. There are building and consolidating their wealth.

Very key! Verifiable too

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
sonnie10:

Way to go sir way to go

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.....

From COREN website. Good luck .

Compliments of the season.
Kindly be informed that the COREN Professional Exam for 2022 is scheduled to hold as follows:

Date: 28th of Feb to 5th of March, 2022.
Venue: ABUJA.
Invitation closes 2 weeks before the date of the exam.

Thank You.

COREN TEAM...

I ONLY HELP PROVIDE HELP AND ADVICES FOR PROSPECTIVE ENGINEERS.... I OWE NO EXPLANATION FOR SOME DERAILED FOOLS ON THIS PLATFORM...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
Focusmind:

There is usually a metal plate inserted in the middle and then covered with hard wood. The customer decides if he wants the bullet proof type or not.
I wouldn't know about the metal plate though.... But they are simply elegant...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2022

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Enyinne(f): 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
Men like it dull grin. I wont buy that door left for me . grin
rmx:

Wetin do men grin cool
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
[quote author=EgunMogaji2 post=109567475][/quote]
School.....
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
micgray100:

Kindly be informed that the COREN Professional Exam for 2022 is scheduled to hold as follows:

Thank You.

COREN TEAM...

[/b]I ONLY HELP PROVIDE HELP AND ADVICES FOR PROSPECTIVE ENGINEERS.... I OWE NO EXPLANATION FOR SOME DERAILED FOOLS ON THIS PLATFORM...
[b]

Now you know how to put a disclaimer..? @the bolded...
You were looking for whom to defraud with your smelly offer....
Topsy came and clarified issues....
People canatamoted your claims to put you at the right path and refrain you from duping and obtaining them, you went so low as to call them foolss?
Who's the fool now?
Boy, stop all this ur rubbish in this thread.....
Stop it....

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
THE FOOLS I MENTION KNOWS HIMSELF...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
micgray100:

Thank You.

COREN TEAM...

I ONLY HELP PROVIDE HELP AND ADVICES FOR PROSPECTIVE ENGINEERS.... I OWE NO EXPLANATION FOR SOME DERAILED FOOLS ON THIS PLATFORM...

Every qualified and genuine engineer knows how to acquire COREN, so stop all these rubbish here....
You can sell it to the unqualified ones just as you sold to your boss n3xt and other fake acclaimed engineers here...
Stop this nonsense this 2022...

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
IF THEY SEND... YOU WONT MEET ME AT HOME... grin grin grin grin grin grin

THAT WONT STOP ME FROM HELPING GENUINE PEOPLE.....

I HAVE HELPED MORE THAN 20 COMMITED MEMBERS ON THIS TREND...

CONTINUE FOOL...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
YOU COLLECTED MY BOREHOLE MONEY WITHOUT DELIVERYING THE JOB... YOU STILL CALL ME NAMES..... YOU SEE WHY YOU BE FOOL...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
bobkezel:

I wouldn't know about the metal plate though.... But they are simply elegant...

A FOOL SPEAKING...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
bobkezel:

@Micgray100 you are on this table.... Come and help your couch pay up. Fraudster..

A FOOL SPEAKING...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
bobkezel:

Every qualified and genuine engineer knows how to acquire COREN, so stop all these rubbish here....
You can sell it to the unqualified ones just as you sold to your boss n3xt and other fake acclaimed engineers here...
Stop this nonsense this 2022...

A FOOL SPEAKING...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olusojisorunmu(m): 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
topsy23:

You have to be there yourself, no impersonation in NSE exam. You have to study hard as if you are writing your final year exam.. Nobody can do it for you.. COREN is not like Jamb or WAEC. People normally fail the test/exam.

Probably he didn't pass his message adequately.

What he meant I guess is that he assist people to do the COREN registration. Then the candidate picks it up from there.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
sonnie10:

I was shopping for a power bike to replace the one I’m currently riding so I set money aside while I spend sleepless nights hunting Jiji.

Then I got a lead on a choice acre of land adjacent to some that I already hold.

Guess who is going to be managing his old powerbike for a while?

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
micgray100:

A FOOL SPEAKING...
A fraudster responding...
Your fraudulent activities here is gradually unfolding... Mr corenfraud....

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
micgray100:
YOU COLLECTED MY BOREHOLE MONEY WITHOUT DELIVERYING THE JOB... YOU STILL CALL ME NAMES..... YOU SEE WHY YOU BE FOOL...
You wan use 150k do borehole on a dry land..... grin grin grin
Na that same scam mentality dey worry you...
Fraudster
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
micgray100:

A FOOL SPEAKING...
Guys beware of this small boy, he is a COREN tout...
A small time fraudster
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
Olusojisorunmu:

Probably he didn't pass his message adequately.

What he meant I guess is that he assist people to do the COREN registration. Then the candidate picks it up from there.

Exactly!!!!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
micgray100:
IF THEY SEND... YOU WONT MEET ME AT HOME... grin grin grin grin grin grin

THAT WONT STOP ME FROM HELPING GENUINE PEOPLE.....

I HAVE HELPED MORE THAN 20 COMMITED MEMBERS ON THIS TREND...

CONTINUE FOOL...
Shut up! You fraudster.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
topsy23, please take another look

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AZUH: 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
bobkezel:

Shut up! You fraudster.
Old man go and rewrite your waec . It is free now
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AZUH: 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
bobkezel:

Shut up! You fraudster.
Old man go and rewrite your waec . It is free now .

(1) (2) (3) ... (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) (2746) (2747) ... (3670) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RockOfAgesAlumi(m), ArcToyin(m), Billions123

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.