Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4369859 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) ... (3662) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2022
rotecch77:

Bro don’t mine him he is what he called me, he doesn’t have money to workers that why he is looking where to get positive talk, he called more than 4 member here to do free drawing for him for just conversion of mini flats
This clear shows the length you can go in telling lies. Please mention those people. At least two members here have worked for me. Qsfemi, imranroofing, uncleteeh. Please mention those people. You are a liar from the womb

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2022
rotecch77:

Am always here for you since you think you can bring me down it’s lie. Almighty Allah is there for me against bad humans being like you.
You are what you called me bastered, post the bad job I deed before I left your site, it’s after you keep adding to my job then I voice out that I can’t do again that is after I have finished the job you asked me to do.
You asked me to supplied you basin which you paid for 30k which I told you that when we finished and ready for appliances installation I will bring it them after you canceled the deal you requested for the Money which I sent back to you immediately.
So talk another thing a lier like you .

I have work and supplied for more than 500 people here.
Who are you to talk rubbish against me God will arrest you.
Rotechhhhhh! This is what I say: Assuming I'm the one lying, may the lord punish me. Assuming, you are the one lying, the Lord will punish you. I will still continue analysing your misdemeanours. You literally didn’t do one-third of what we agreed. I paid you 35k for the basin and not 30k. Did you bring the dinning basin even after you started work? For how many months? What about the leakage test after the plumbing work? What about the doors?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
rajput4real93:

This clear shows the length you can go in telling lies. Please mention those people. At least two members here have worked for me. Qsfemi, imranroofing, uncleteeh. Please mention those people. You are a liar from the womb

You are nothing but cunning man who doesn’t have money to pay who work for you. All you want is free job.
I don’t need to call people here you know them.
A lier like you …. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
rajput4real93:

Rotechhhhhh! This is what I say: Assuming I'm the one lying, may lord punish me. Assuming, you are the one lying, the Lord will punish you. I will still continue analysing your misdemeanours. You literally one-third of what we agreed. I paid you 35k for the basin and not 30k. Did you bring the dinning basin even after you started work? For many months? What about the leakage test after the plumbing work? What about the doors?

Either 30k or 35k the fact is that you refund your money back immediately you said you don’t want again. Is that a lie. You don’t have genuine point all oga.
Cunning boy like you.
Did I collect money for door why asking me for door
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2022
Both of us are Muslim and you know the what Almighty Allah says about own someone after Labour for you and you didn’t pay.
You will pay that gbese in multiple before you can enter heaven that is if you will enter heaven sef.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
rotecch77:
Both of us are Muslim and you know the what Almighty Allah says about own someone after Labour for you and you didn’t pay.
You will pay that gbese in multiple before you can enter heaven that is if you will enter heaven sef.
How much is he owing you?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by chocho1: 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
[quote author=Person2person post=111112736]

I did not hear from you again as regards the gate.
Please am still searching for used and cheap gate..12ft
around isolo,okota,mushin axis
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
About the doors, we agreed on 42k per wooden door (late 2020), including frames. 4 in total i.e 168k. I asked him how much I pay for advance and he said half (84k). Instead I paid him 88k. After one week of payment, I asked him about the progress, he said and I quote 'ise nlo' (it's progressing). Could you people believe that this criminally-minded guy wanted to fix and actually fixed the wooden frames I already had in the building? When my brother told his workers not to fix the frames, they told him to call 'engineer' , referring to roteech. My brother called him several times and he promised not to use my frames since I already paid him for these. I also called him not to fix the frames and he later negotiated 5k each for the frames. I did each frame for 11k each. I insisted he do his since I already paid him for these. His workers still went ahead to fix the frames. You can clearly see he had a sinister motive to use my frames without my consent. It's noteworthy that after 5-6weeks, this guy came back to tell that his door maker could not do the doors
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
sonnie10:

How much is he owing you?
I am not owing him anything. I was even the one asking him when to pay the balance. When i insisted he should do what we all we agreed, he tacitly declined. It's annoying how this guy is accusing me 'owing' him. Money was never a problem. He wanted to outsmart me by withholding the money I paid for the wooden doors and the basin. He refunded only 30k from the 35k I paid him for the basin. He only refunded the 30k after I threatened to call him out. Let him him do us a favour by posting all our chats. I lost my former phone. And he should please list the names of the people I begged to do a free drawing for me. Ehehhh. O ga o!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by QSFemi(m): 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2022
Thank God you're safe...

EgunMogaji2:

Accident but thankfully not due to speeding. Road is 100% good.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
I think complaints and their defense should be detailed and in one piece respectively, so that it'll be easy for others to read, understand and make their own inputs.

You guys are both writing in a hurry and making the write-ups unreadable with lots of grammatical errors.

But, mehnn!, Nigerian artisans no be am at all. I'm currently battling with my POP guy now after over 4wks of paying him more than 3/4 of his total bill for a 5-bedroom project.

Once they get majority of their money for the project, you'll be the one chasing them around to do their work.

This has to change.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by QSFemi(m): 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Another client - contractor wahala again.

Please I implore each party to be patient and resolve the issue amicably.

@Rotecch77 and rajput4real93

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
ChybuzzDD:
I think complaints and their defense should be detailed and in one piece respectively, so that it'll be easy for others to read, understand and make their own inputs.

You guys are both writing in a hurry and making the write-ups unreadable with lots of grammatical errors.

But, mehnn!, Nigerian artisans no be am at all. I'm currently battling with my POP guy now after over 4wks of paying him more than 3/4 of his total bill for a 5-bedroom project.

Once they get majority of their money for the project, you'll be the one chasing them around to do their work.

This has to change.

hehhe yes some artisian, this is what i dont do.. i usually leave bulk of my fund with clients at times.. finish the work and get my balance...

when you give your job to all those hungry artisian thats what you get... you guys will see us here.. collect quote.. and yet wont give us the opportunity to work for you.. i dont delay job cause i always believe another is waiting for me.

just did over 700sqm pop plus screeding in ado under 4 weeks,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
rajput4real93:

I am not owing him anything. I was even the one asking him when to pay the balance. When i insisted he should do what we all we agreed, he tacitly declined. It's annoying how this guy is accusing me 'owing' him. Money was never a problem. He wanted to outsmart me by withholding the money I paid for the wooden doors and the basin. He refunded only 30k from the 35k I paid him for the basin. He only refunded the 30k after I threatened to call him out. Let him him do us a favour by posting all our chats. I lost my former phone. And he should please list the names of the people I begged to do a free drawing for me. Ehehhh. O ga o!
ogami you should have call him and have these resolve offline?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
One of us is raising the bar cheesy

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
rotecch77:

ogami there are several ways of dealing with issues like this. like oga sonnie rightly said, there are some job you can say no to in other to avoid client wahala.. if you know the job wont pay you better to opt out

i come in peace

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
Sincerely, I'm not trying to bring you down, but you have already shot yourself in the foot by denying the atrocities you committed. Own up and tender a sincere public apology and I will let go. Please list those people I 'begged ' to do free a drawing for me. I don't want to brag, but let me say this: I have more than one building and several plots of land in different parts of lagos and ogun state. I am not poor. I shouldn't have said this but it's necessary sometimes

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
rajput4real93:

You are a lier did you pay my balance 100k ?
Poor boy claiming rich Ogun on internet.
God will collect the money from you.
I don’t have your time anymore. Since people here asked me to leave you since last year , so did so by leaving your for God
Almighty Allah we surely deduct it from your pocket.

Bye for now

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
@egunmgaji, thank God for life, its always scary when you guys ride pass us.. we always pray for you guys in our heart.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2022
QSFemi:
Another client - contractor wahala again.

Please I implore each party to be patient and resolve the issue amicably.

@Rotecch77 and rajput4real93
Oga QsFemi, I moved on a long time ago. I just saw pictures of the shoddy job he did this morning, and I was triggered to talk

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2022
bolu1986:

hehhe yes some artisian, this is what i dont do.. i usually leave bulk of my fund with clients at times.. finish the work and get my balance...

when you give your job to all those hungry artisian thats what you get... you guys will see us here.. collect quote.. and yet wont give us the opportunity to work for you.. i dont delay job cause i always believe another is waiting for me.

just did over 700sqm pop plus screeding in ado under 4 weeks,

;DDistance is usually the problem.
Most of you guys here are concentrated in Lagos, and that's not too convenient for those us from the S/east, who are not in Nigeria.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2022
rotecch77:

You are a lier did you pay my balance 100k ?
Poor boy claiming rich Ogun on internet.
God will collect the money from you.
I don’t have your time anymore. Since people here asked me to leave you since last year , so did so by leaving your for God
Almighty Allah we surely deduct it from your pocket.

Bye for now
Which 100k? Eheh. Try to refute all the accusations against you first. Did you finish your work? How much did I pay you and what percentage of work is left? How did you arrive at 100k? Answer all these questions one after the other

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

;DDistance is usually the problem.
Most of you guys here are concentrated in Lagos, and that's not too convenient for those us from the S/east, who are not in Nigeria.

its not sir.. i think you called me once.. we have for in arochukwu in abia state, agbani in enugu, same with awka anambra state before.. we move as a team.. we hardly work much in lagos self
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
rotecch77:

Either 30k or 35k the fact is that you refund your money back immediately you said you don’t want again. Is that a lie. You don’t have genuine point all oga.
Cunning boy like you.
Did I collect money for door why asking me for door
You are a criminal. Didn't I pay you 88k as a part payment for 4 wooden doors? Let me check my bank transactions receipts
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Below is the receipt of dining basin. I paid him 35k, he refunded 30k

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
rajput4real93:

You are a criminal. Didn't I pay you 88k as a part payment for 4 wooden doors? Let me check my bank transactions receipts
You called me a criminal your father is a criminal born you as poor ingrate I send you back your door payment when you said you don’t want door again.
I also pay you back your basin payment all fully at once which you confirmed then.
Pay me my 100k and additional money I spent on your plumbing work 45k.
Foolish boy.

If not for the beta client here this place will not contain me and you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
Below is the payment receipt for reconstruction and for wooden doors. NOTE: 130k was part payment for reconstruction and 88k for wooden doors (130+88= 218k). Please let's endeavour to keep receipts of our transactions. E-transaction is the best

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
rotecch77:

You called me a criminal your father is a criminal born you as poor ingrate I send you back your door payment when you said you don’t want door again.
I also pay you back your basin payment all fully at once which you confirmed then.
Pay me my 100k and additional money I spent on your plumbing work 45k.
Foolish boy.

If not for the beta client here this place will not contain me and you.
E pain am as I don finish am with evidence. Refute me with evidence and stop abusing my father. It shows how low you are. It's glaring now that you are indeed an inveterate liar and a criminal. I paid you 35k for basin and you refunded me 30k. You didn't pay me in full. Let me check if I can find the receipt of the 30k you sent. Analyse how I'm owing 100k please. You charged me for work, i gave you a part payment, and you still left more than 30% of work undone. And mention the four people i 'begged' for a free drawing

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
rajput4real93:
Below is the payment receipt for reconstruction and for wooden doors. NOTE: 130k was part payment for reconstruction and 88k for wooden doors (130+88= 218k). Please let's endeavour to keep receipts of our transactions. E-transaction is the best
But he just said he refunded the 88k for doors when you changed your mind. Is there any reason why you were not satisfied with the refund?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PrimeQuay: 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2022
This is the sad truth, if you decide you want to pay them in bits, they might claim majority of the funds is for materials. I’m currently chasing the guy that is supposed to do my HDF doors after paying 70% advance. Everyday it’s a different story.

From my little experience, procure your materials yourself(if you can) and just pay labor as work is delivered.

Don’t be afraid to enter market and price materials.

ChybuzzDD:

This has to change.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PrimeQuay: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
rajput4real93:

Oga QsFemi, I moved on a long time ago. I just saw pictures of the shoddy job he did this morning, and I was triggered to talk

I think it is important to hold people (vendor/client) responsible in a timely manner so facts don’t get muddled up. To serve as a warning and also to avoid a repeat case.

Resolving the issues is better than letting it go.

Just saying
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
PrimeQuay:
This is the sad truth, if you decide you want to pay them in bits, they might claim majority of the funds is for materials. I’m currently chasing the guy that is supposed to do my HDF doors after paying 70% advance. Everyday it’s a different story.

From my little experience, procure your materials yourself(if you can) and just pay labor as work is delivered.

Don’t be afraid to enter market and price materials.

You are very correct. I don’t know why most people don’t like going to buy materials themselves.
Artisans don’t own shops or import building materials. It is still the same market they would go to buy those materials.

But the sad truth about using this method is that once you hand over the materials to the dubious ones, they would corner half of it right before your eyes. Some would over use the materials and ask for more, after all is it not your house that everything went into. This is how I ended up using 180 bags of cement for a German floor that they initially calculated 120 bags of cement. They did not steal the cement, just that they were inconsiderate.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) ... (3662) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.