Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4432004 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2865) (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) ... (3675) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2022
DUNKA:
Bosun Davies Shoyeye to refund money? shocked user was never paid as that was part of the funds he was using to build his chataeu de brabus which was the only concluded build in his name and has been using that house to rub it in the face of his victims.

This year if he is not removed by seun and his moderators who have condoned and have turned a blind eye to this evil person not one build post will he be allowed to post in peace so as not to rope in more dupes. If he thinks this will tide over like in past years where we entertained him go and think again. I know you are seeing this with alternate monikers and guest mode just know that you have put hand for tortoise n***h. We shall see how it ends

Bosun e go red this 2022.

Enough is Enough.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Greenarrow01(m): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2022
Kingdemu:
I'm beginning to think with the way Somehow is going about it, that money isn't really his. It's begining to look as if he's just a front to some rich politician who was lied to as to where the money entered during the construction process. That is why he really doesn't want to go all out for fear of making too much noise to avoid his arse being busted. Cos I wonder why you'll have legally hustled hard for N2m and a guy with 2 balls like you will collect it, and directly and indirectly show you he will not refund you, yet you stay online for months boasting to whoever cares to listen about how you'll soon nail him in few days yet turn around to stylishly beg him. Something is wrong somewhere. Guy might just be scared of going through the law to retrieve it for fear of the source of that money being investigated.

I really don't want to dwell on this
So it won't make it look like I am supporting or not supporting him.
2m is not 200k.
But mmortimo mentioned something's that pointed a direction to some things.
I won't say more than this.

This country is damn hard

Like damn hard
Except you are some fucking billionaire

You can't just forfeit 2m like that
When you have the address and number of the person involve.
Even people from diaspora don't take that shit.

Like n3xt is inflicting emotional pain on him and he has not don't shit about it.
Haaaaaa

Also
There is a possibility n3xt knows something that we don't know. And he is banking on that.
Cos n3xt is posting here with his full chest.
Imagine what nx3t wrote today,
his soon offers hope in an almost hopeless situation
Haaaa

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2022
beebah247:

That is the result of what Next/Brabus has done and it's very unfortunate and shameful of him, because anyone going through all these will not be encouraged to consider any aritisan/contractor on this forum.

We should however try to mention once a while that we still have some very honest contractors and suppliers in this Forum.

For instance Abdulwastexc is the Engineer/Builder in my on going project in Surulere. We commenced in August and we are hopeful to roof by end of this month or February. My experience with him has been wonderful. Regarding his honesty, humility, professionalism, attention to details. Maybe at a later time I can talk about him in more detail because I think he's not getting mention and applause as much as he deserves on this forum, having dealt with him for the past few months. And I need to mention that I didn't get to know him except on this forum.

So while we need to call Next/Brabus out for this show of shame (he really disappointed a lot of us), we should also let people know that we still have some honest ones here. We just need to ensure we only engage those ones with positive reviews and track record of performance.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 11:48am On Mar 26, 2022
abdulwastecx:

It's easy to paint unrealistic pictures and defraud people of their hard earn money.

Building construction is not magic and no amount of thinking out of the box can make you execute a 40m project for 30m (a tleast at carcass level). What you get is a guy without the most rudiments idea of how structural engineering works under valuing jobs that he knows will not work but still went ahead to do because he has the intention to defraud and run away with peoples money at the end of the day.

Contractor do have issues with client but such issues should not be as a result of incompetence or fraud and must be resulted mutually without being taking to the public. Because anyone using the social media space to solicit for work should never allow bad publicity that will sow seed of doubt in their mind.
beware of next/bosun shoyeye/Brabus. He is back with his internet stories and pictures as he is dead broke and needs another mugu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Greenarrow01(m): 11:52am On Mar 26, 2022
erico2k2:

We don talk say make dem take the matter go court,howver if you talk 2much you support fraud.But I go soon nor come in peace.
Exactly what we have been saying here sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 11:53am On Mar 26, 2022
n3xt:
Skilled and Professional 3D Architect Needed

I need someone who’s able to produce quality 3D rendering as the attached.

Please give a quote and your timeframe to complete 2 exterior and 2 interior view. Autocad files will be shared with the ideal candidate.

Skills Required

Software: 3DMax, Vray for Revit

________

Please reply to this post: https://www.kobocity.com/d/269-wanted-skilled-and-professional-3d-architect or DM 08023429122 for more information

https://www.nairaland.com/3496421/estate-agent-docked-over-n5m#51546974

Though under the Nigerian law a person arranged for a criminal trial has the presumption of innocence until convicted but I ask any prospective client looking to engage Bosun Davies shoyeye a.k.a Brabus/ next/ nexthome kobocity as his building contractor is engaging such a contentious and dubious xter worth the risk of your millions or the structural integrity of your retirement/ rental building?

Why take such a risk when they are more competent and professional builders who have built more than 15 houses and no one story/incident/complaint has been heard over the years. In fact such competent and qualified builders are currently building sound and beautiful structures without internet and social media noise unlike Bosun davies shoyeye who because he is not the one actually building or supervising will be posting pictures of Internet builds and telling stories of how he built a 1000 story building for Pastor Adeboye.

Buyers beware. Once money changes hand the meek gentle and respectful marketer will manifest his true colors and you and him will start exchanging baba kafayat did this mama kudirat did that.

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2022
Blessedsunny2:

I know it's painful I've already told you what to do take it to the court, instead of fighting people that supply market,and thank you for making us to be aware of him so that will be very lively of doing business with him
You keep on fighting innocent ones that do not know when you people start, is unfair
I come in
Look at what I said to Mr somehow
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 11:55am On Mar 26, 2022
erico2k2:

Baba U don change practice nah to poke in the chest now? ahah, E be like say you don gather that village stuff plenty, I dey come

Baba, you dey challenge cultist? Abi you wan collect?

Na joke o. I don watch too much Tik Tok skits cheesy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 11:59am On Mar 26, 2022
n3xt:

This is excellent!

The last time I saw something like this in a build was 2013 on a project we did back then.

The same guy fixed the much condemned Mr Azuh’s chicken leg pillars and turned it into a masterpiece.

The young man is called Mr. Donatus. South East artisans got game cool

Truly, there are levels to this trade. Much respect to those guys out there raising the bar of excellence.

Pic 1: 2013 project
Pic 2: The voraciously condemned Mr Azuh chicken leg pillar.
Pic 3: Mr Azuh’s project After
Pic 4: Testimony from a happy man.

Prospective house builders most especially those abroad This criminal and fraudster is back again after the last heat he faced but be rest assured this 2022 there is no peace for you and your gang of theives.
https://www.nairaland.com/2690865/nexthome-official-complaint-thread read of more of this fraudsters atrocities committed over the years.

Note that he is not a qualified nor competent builder. He just has packaging without substance don't let internet building sites and pictures deceive you.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kingdemu:
I'm beginning to think with the way Somehow is going about it, that money isn't really his. It's begining to look as if he's just a front to some rich politician who was lied to as to where the money entered during the construction process. That is why he really doesn't want to go all out for fear of making too much noise to avoid his arse being busted. Cos I wonder why you'll have legally hustled hard for N2m and a guy with 2 balls like you will collect it, and directly and indirectly show you he will not refund you, yet you stay online for months boasting to whoever cares to listen about how you'll soon nail him in few days yet turn around to stylishly beg him. Something is wrong somewhere. Guy might just be scared of going through the law to retrieve it for fear of the source of that money being investigated.

Wahala dey o
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
Blessedsunny2:

Sir.. am only dealer, distributor and supplier in building materials he recommended me on a good job I supply to site for his project,
I think when message is given the person should be expecting answer. Recommended my good delivery, I also recommended his own good job
Somebody's is owning you go to due process according to the law of Nigeria.
I do not see anything bad

I said to you go to due process instead of referring me I do not even know you Mr somehow? Why !!?
am not fraudster
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2022
Kingdemu:

Is that all you can say?

What can be more public than what is being done here?

I know gimmicks when I see one, I can't reply every noise.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
Greenarrow01:

egun he has a right to post whatever he wants, but those that keen the client that was defrauded has a right to defame him and damage his business ? Even when he (blessed Sunday) has not been accused of fraud before ?
You can choose to not do business with him sir, but it doesn't make sense if you choose to defame him and his business, especially when he has not commited any fraud.

Few days ago ragpaput accused rotech here, and Sonnie came to his defence, should ragput because of that go about damaging sonnies business because Sonnie didn't support his claim ?

We can't be attacking people's source of living because they are not in tune with our beliefs, or position or what we stand for. Especially when they have not committed any act of fraud.

I feel somehows pain.
The over 2m is damn painful
But I won't be blinded to him publicly try to defame or destroy another innocent man source of livelihood.
Ps.
Me self no fit fight you sir.

We can do post mortem analysis once the money has been recovered.

I was simply advising BSunny on why he’s looked at as a supporter. No more no less.

I’ve done my part in the past and the thread is there. In all of this I’m silently enraged that Somehow got ensnared in a trap that’s well documented.

I’m going out to go stimulate the economy. Yah all be good.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
Greenarrow01:

I really don't want to dwell on this
So it won't make it look like I am supporting or not supporting him.
2m is not 200k.
But mmortimo mentioned something's that pointed a direction to some things.
I won't say more than this.

This country is damn hard

Like damn hard
Except you are some fucking billionaire

You can't just forfeit 2m like that
When you have the address and number of the person involve.
Even people from diaspora don't take that shit.

Like n3xt is inflicting emotional pain on him and he has not don't shit about it.
Haaaaaa

Also
There is a possibility n3xt knows something that we don't know. And he is banking on that.
Cos n3xt is posting here with his full chest.
Imagine what nx3t wrote today,
his soon offers hope in an almost hopeless situation
Haaaa

This is why he's being dragged here 4 months later because 2m is not 200k.

Offline is ongoing irrespective of the time its taking.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
n3xt:

It offers hope in almost hopeless situation.
You have shown that you are a most wicked and heartless fraudster and this place was peaceful and quiet before you started posting your lies and packaging. You will not be allowed to post your nonsense in peace.

We know that you are broke and cannot get work out of kobocity so you are back here to disturb our peace. It will not work again tell you baba that the jazz has failed. grin

9 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
DUNKA:

Prospective house builders most especially those abroad This criminal and fraudster is back again after the last heat he faced but be rest assured this 2022 there is no peace for you and your gang of theives.
https://www.nairaland.com/2690865/nexthome-official-complaint-thread read of more of this fraudsters atrocities committed over the years.

Note that he is not a qualified nor competent builder. He just has packaging without substance don't let internet building sites and pictures deceive you.

Calling him out is what some are trying to derail, they want the case buried but they don't know that 2021/2022 is not 2011 nor 2015.

While I continue offline, I won't let him thrive on this thread and there's nothing any of his supporters that eat from people's sweat with him can do.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 12:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

We can do post mortem analysis once the money has been recovered.

I was simply advising BSunny on why he’s looked at as a supporter. No more no less.

I’ve done my part in the past and the thread is there. In all of this I’m silently enraged that Somehow got ensnared in a trap that’s well documented.

I’m going out to go stimulate the economy. Yah all be good.

I know I fell for the trap.

Not like I blame QsFemi though for recommending n3xt's bid, afterall if I didn't accept a quote from him, he wouldn't have been picked.

But my goal is to forestall any new client facing same on this thread.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2022
somehow:

As long as your own belly is full, you don't care.

You have never called him out

Money is not everything.

My most treasured quotes of the year.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2022
Greenarrow01:

Exactly what we have been saying here sir.
if you talk plenty now dem go say you join collect, my and nor dey ohhh

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2022
FEGEITOK:

There is something called jumping into the fray. Something called taking sides, something called detachment. The poster you responded to have given an impossible to ignore vibe that he has a personal interest as opposed to being merely interested that what is right is done to and by either party.

I am kinda taken aback by how far he has pursued the matter but then I have to accept that we are different and that he has his reasons.

It now seems that either we accept his side or we have taken a position siding with evil.

Your other points are very valid, especially the fact that what A can afford to pay, B cannot even begin to contemplate.
“You cannot be for and against the same thing at the same time.. One must be wrong” —Abraham Lincoln
This very statement is the liberty we enjoy today in America. There is nowhere your mindset would not be shaped to become an active agent of change if you pass through the system that was laid by these great men.
This is the big difference between American educated and Nigerian education.

The freedom we enjoy today was fought for and obtained by men who took sides. Men who took sides with poor slaves and not with the rich plantation owners. Don’t be afraid to take sides but let it be for the good of mankind and not for evil.

That is the little part you missed. Let your voice be heard wherever you are.
Hope this answers your question as to why?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
DUNKA:
You have shown that you are a most wicked and heartless fraudster and this place was peaceful and quiet before you started posting your lies and packaging. You will not be allowed to post your nonsense in peace.

We know that you are broke and cannot get work out of kobocity so you are back here to disturb our peace. It will not work again tell you baba that the jazz has failed. grin

Baba Dunka, I really missed your posts.

To be frank with you sir, I take no offense to your assaults. It’s just temporary moment of madness.

Baba why do you think I’m using jazz? Ìjà ló dé l’orín d’òwe.

The way you’re following the project both on nairaland and Kobocity shows you’re convinced beyond reasonable doubt that we are legit.

Until the west pushed Ukraine against Putin, there was no invasion.

_______

Some people reading this post will just be smiling because they know I’m very very FREE and simple.

If you see way I slept off in one client’s (nairalander) site sef without care or worry someone might abduct me, you’d know say when you’re clean, there’s nothing to fear.

________

My arms are wide open to embrace your friendship by the time this is over. I know we walked this route before in 2014... I wasn’t surprised when you became my number 1 fan in 2021.

Na you people dey do anti-party grin

Even my chairman wey open thread on Brabus was the first to send me an invite online and offline.

I know there’s nothing God cannot do!

_______

It’s not that I don’t see all posts and rants here and there but I’m really not bothered because it’s just your opinion of me.

Gbogbo ba ntì se.
Àwon tó nfé wa. Ó ndùn mó won.
Àwa ò bínú enìkan
B’óyá ènìyàn bínú wa, àwa ò mò

_______

Before a roof, there’s a design stage. Then foundation, substructure, first floor slab, 2nd floor block wall etc.

If we didn’t run from those, what give you the impression we are on the run.

Jazz ko, drumset ni! Grind until you no longer have to hustle.

Baba, I come in peace!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AZUH: 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
DUNKA:

do you have his number now ? Chicken puller �people get mouth sha

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
If those in oversea are scared to send fund to you becos of bad mentality that they av with we in nigeria
Kindly show them this Link
https://www.nairaland.com/1173970/scam-alert-omowunmi-allen-pre-order/87

OMOWUNMI BASE IN TEXAS SHE'S A SERIAL FRAUSDSTER
DON'T LET ANYBODY IN OVERSEA PRESSURE YOU, SOME OF THEM ARE INTO FRAUD
Awon Eleribu Apani Lekun Jaiye

That Old cargo Dupe me 2m+ please beware of her
Do ur proper research

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
erico2k2:

if you talk plenty now dem go say you join collect, my and nor dey ohhh

Thank you sir for sharing this nugget. It’s vindicating
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AZUH: 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
sonnie10:

Lol chicken leg. That was those days when there was real fun here.

Please do you know the people that did the bricks in the last picture?
I spent money oh . Are you sure you can afford it ? Why not use your money to eat vegetables soup first… make that one enter your body first .

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2022
Still in stock Spanish product
Still me blessed sunny

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
AZUH:
I spent money oh . Are you sure you can afford it ? Why not use your money to eat vegetables soup first… make that one enter your body first .
My Guy, U don surface again Mr chicken leg pillar grin grin grin grin grin
I miss those days mannn
hope you keeping good! wink wink

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Baba, you dey challenge cultist? Abi you wan collect?

Na joke o. I don watch too much Tik Tok skits cheesy

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
HURRY! DISCOUNTED PRICE!!

Yohako wall mount Lithium battery wall available

48v 200ah 10kwh N1,250,000
48v 160ah 8.192KWH N800,000
24v 160ah 4.096KWH N550,000

Product Warranty: 3 Years

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global (BN:4450091)
CALL LINE: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Timberwolves(m): 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Morning everyone, can someone here a project cost of obtaining certificates of compliances?

PENCOM
ITF
NSTIF
BPP
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2022
Delivered
thanks you sir

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2022
Blessedsunny2:
Delivered
thanks you sir

Nice one!

When you understand the power of one, you’d no longer lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

Endeavor to share your new products on kobocity.com
Customers are waiting to buy from you there without bias.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2865) (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) ... (3675) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gentlesoul83(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.