Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141632 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by money121(m): 12:48am On Jan 18, 2022
FXKing2012:
It is very unfortunate that Seun and the mods dont care whether people are scammed or not as long as the site keeps making money from advertisements.
That's very selfish.

vanbonattel
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by money121(m): 12:58am On Jan 18, 2022
lightheart:
E be like say idowuogbo dey find oyibo hussy or boifriend...chai! See reasonings!!

Oga Carl, I believe if your friend (or any other) runs up a background check again, he'll (they'll) see your stand as regards to your relationship with Wunmi. You could also put up a disclaimer too.

OR you could pay up the said owed money, and dis would take this thread off.

OR you could proffer ways to make Wunmi pay d said owed money.

Else you'll just make a good storyteller and in turn make us good listening

Interesting fact is Aigbe/Wunmi has not said anything so far.

She has Done it Agan Omowunmi Omotayo Allen A serial Scammer

Do you know Some Client are also scammer here on Nairaland
I fell for one last year her name are omowunmi omotayo allen
She's Still owning me Some of 2m+

#269,050 + 100,000 +100,000+9,000+9,000+512,000+500,000=
#1,499,050 and $238+380,000+136$ to balance the 200k she lend

That's the breakdown

I didn't know she was a fraudster not until today i came across a post on nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/1173970/scam-alert-omowunmi-allen-pre-order

Since last yr all attempt to get my money void
So today when i went thru the name she use to send fund to me last

Attached is my last chat with her b4 she blocked me and Project of her Building at Ogombo Ajah

+1 (614) 556-8548 her whatsapp number

Please let be careful on this platform oo Incase anybody willing to Assist because she base in Texas

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by money121(m): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2022
My Chat with her Ex-Husband

Mr Carl Allen

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by money121(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2022
More

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by money121(m): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2022
More chat from the scammer Omowunmi Omotayo Allen

She flunt bundle of Dollar and Refuse to pay my money lying that no network on Worldremit

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by money121(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2022
Vebijo:
open a new thread on this.
Seun and his mod will delete it
Reason why i mk this thread for awareness

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by money121(m): 11:46am On Jan 18, 2022
SEE FACE OF SERIAL FRAUDSTER ON Nairaland

Omowunmi Omotayo Allen

1 Share

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Ralphlauren(m): 10:29am On Jan 19, 2022
This woman hasn't changed shocked shocked Chai.

She showed inspired autos shege years ago.

Wonlasewonimi come and see oh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Ralphlauren(m): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2022
money121:
More

You are still blowing grammar when you are supposed to hire boys and go and remove your roofing sheets from the house.

I don't think you know this woman. Shi shi she won't pay you.

7 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by money121(m): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2022
Ralphlauren:

You are still blowing grammar when you are supposed to hire boys and go and remove your roofing sheets from the house.

I don't think you know this woman. Shi shi she won't pay you.
That's the next step my brother but i need to update other members here so they will not fall into her victim
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Sheddy5(m): 10:38am On Jan 19, 2022
money121:

That's the next step my brother but i need to update other members here so they will not fall into her victim
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by money121(m): 11:05am On Jan 19, 2022
Sheddy5:

please sir help me with the 5k giveaway thanks
Someone scammed me of 2m+ you are here pleading for 5k

What's ur problem madam
Try to reason b4 you msg someone now
Does 2m+ look like joke to you

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Sheddy5(m): 11:16am On Jan 19, 2022
money121:

Someone scammed me of 2m+ you are here pleading for 5k

What's ur problem madam
Try to reason b4 you msg someone now
Does 2m+ look like joke to you
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by wonlasewonimi: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2022
Ralphlauren:
This woman hasn't changed shocked shocked Chai.

She showed inspired autos shege years ago.

Wonlasewonimi come and see oh

For some people, fraud is inborn.

7 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Chimookigwe: 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
Wait till the project is completed then go put fire there at night.

5 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Raxxye(m): 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
Wahala no dey finish o!
Looks like everyone just has their own fair share?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by IyaZainab: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
money121:

Sir, do that first
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Ekeseges(f): 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
Bros go and remove your roofing.she gets away with this her scam because she is based abroad.But let me warn people who scam others - What you sow is you and your generations would surely reap.You can't run away from it.

You and your children would go round the face of the earth seeking for solution, I bet you, you can never find one till they die in penury

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Ekeseges(f): 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
Bros go and remove your roofing.she gets away with this her scam because she is based abroad.But let me warn people who scam others - What you sow is you and your generations would surely reap.You can't run away from it.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Tobidarker02: 5:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
Wait
So she scammed two different people on this platform .wow!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by sonofElElyon: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
money121:

Chimookigwe:
Wait till the project is completed then go put fire there at night.

Don't commit arson please
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by money121(m): 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
Update she unblocked me on Whatsapp
She's just a shameless woman

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by money121(m): 12:22am On Jan 21, 2022
More proof from her ex-husband
Mr allen

Omowunmi allen na big time scammer

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by JEFFREY150(m): 2:34am On Jan 21, 2022
money121:
More proof from her ex-husband
Mr allen

Omowunmi allen na big time scammer
Hmm, this woman has gone far.
I hope you are not getting a dime from her base on what I see? So do what you want to do and move on simple. Hope you get the point. Remove does zinc

3 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by DSC7: 7:01am On Jan 21, 2022
Nawaooo....

Heartless people everywhere.....

Person wey get mind dress as a Nun dey sell fake anointing oil to pastors wetin she no go fit do again? undecided

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Homextras: 10:54am On Jan 21, 2022
Sheddy5:

The most disgusting and Insensitive message I have ever read in a long time..
Nigerians don't care about your problems, just solve theirs.

9 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by money121(m): 11:04am On Jan 21, 2022
Homextras:

The most disgusting and Insensitive message I have ever read in a long time..
Nigerians don't care about your problems, just solve theirs.
Someone that's sick

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Chimookigwe: 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
Sheddy5:

It is not everywhere that you carry your begging bowl to.

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Chimookigwe: 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
sonofElElyon:

Don't commit arson please

If I was the one owed that money, not only will I put fire, I will make sure that the fire starts from the middle floor so it will be burning 2 floors each time.
I can do business and lose but to defraud me? I will take more than money.

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 22, 2022
Chimookigwe:

If I was the one owed that money, not only will I put fire, I will make sure that the fire starts from the middle floor so it will be burning 2 floors each time.
I can do business and lose but to defraud me? I will take more than money.

That wouldn't help you either.
I will track her and get her arrested.
If she resides in the USA, the job will be very easy, her citizenship should be revoked. I will use my FBI contact to do the job.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by money121(m): 9:05am On Jan 22, 2022
petaling:

That wouldn't help you either.
I will track her and get her arrested.
If she resides in the USA, the job will be very easy, her citizenship should be revoked. I will use my FBI contact to do the job.
Can you whatsapp me on 08085310359 if this can help

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (Reply)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.