Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4415445 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) ... (3671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
KolaShangOne:

The price has dropped o..

Think we got it from you for 97,000?

Yes because of where pack so we decided sale it like to clear the ones over there
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PrimeQuay: 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
kopell:
Where is there location in Lagos?

Oshodi area behind the DHL main office.

My installer took me there, I don’t have the address.

I don’t think they have an online presence either, I may be wrong.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
Cassie74:
Hello House

Looking for solar submersible pump ...I need reviews from people that have used it if it's worth the buy... or should I jejely use electric

Someone discouraged me not to buy/install solar water heater... that it isn't worth the hype... reason he says...he is still using his electric water heater.. most early morning..no hot water.. same at night too... afternoon...hot water always. Me I use only morning and night.. reviews please if you have been using both or one..danke

Personally I believe that solar water heaters are best used as a preheater.

In my system I have a central 25 or 50 liter (I forgot the actual size) that serves the whole house. I’ll be introducing a solar water heater that will be serving it with preheated water.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by toluyale(m): 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
Patriot9:

Good morning bro.
Please, I am just seeing this bio sewage digester for the first time.
How does it work and what are its functions

Thanks
The Biofil digester is an advance system of decomposition and disposal of sewage through anaerobic decomposition and micro organism whereby the human waste is breakdown into liquid and then transfered down to the soak away or drainage or garden.

While Biogas is an advance technology where the human waste and animal dungs are converted to cooking gas for domestic use.

Biotechnology gives you a lots of advantages.

ADVANTAGES OF THE BIO DIGESTER

� Biofil requires just a small space (max. of 8ft x 3ft x 3ft)

� No more Periodic sewage evacuation

� No Air/environmental pollution (odour)

� No more Cockroaches and flies

� It saves a lot of money when installed in estates, farms etc where high waste is generated we have more gas to produce.

� No Location barrier (swampy or dry land)

� Easier to maintain

� Saves time during construction

� Can be use for irrigation

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by toluyale(m): 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
twinskenny:

I actually encouraged him to start posting here..... And I believe he will sure deliver.. you can do your own finding anyway..

Cc kopell

Thank you sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by akinola98: 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Blessedsunny2:
New offload Spanish tile outside wall tile, available

How much is the first slide tiles per sqm

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kingdemu: 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Personally I believe that solar water heaters are best used as a preheater.

In my system I have a central 25 or 50 liter (I forgot the actual size) that serves the whole house. I’ll be introducing a solar water that will be serving it with preheated water.
And I was seriously considering a solar water heater as a sole central source for hot water, to be incorporated into my MEP design of my future build. Nice to know it doesn't work.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jeff68: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
gbadexy:

To be candid, 3 strikes main accusation to me seemed that you recommended contractors that didn't perform well.
You obviously also missed his reason for the post which was to advice you to be able to be true to yourself and admit when wrong and make ammends.
I've posted this sometimes back about you. I did mention then that I wasn't and still isn't in a position to say you are innocent or guilty but you always seem to have answer to every allegations. Never wrong.
You do the greatest disservice to yourself. I think one of your major flaw that prevents you to taking a different approach and rising above challenge like 3 strikes meant for you is your ego and pride.
I remember when you contacted me for graffitex some time ago, after long series of questions that I figured were meant to get information about the spread rate and proper quantity, I knew you were never interested in any purchase but needed the information to get it elsewhere.
That in itself didn't bother me but what bothered me was knowing you could have asked for the details on the thread and I would have volunteered the necessary information instead of taking me through the deceptive merry-go-round from around 2 am I happened on your message till day break. I wonder how you cope without sleeping. Even far back I'm likely to see you on the general thread any time I randomly check for update.
What really struck me was the prepared speech you gave me after getting the information telling me earlier that I should know the phantom client thinks highly of me whatever happens before you later called to say how merciful the client was in still going along with the almost 3 times of the initial quantity the other contractor gave because he wanted to give him a chance.
My opinion of you then was that you are an actor, a real sociopath if such exists in Nigeria who has a mask displaying a different character, an actor performing to audience you think are not as smart as you, and someone very calculative and don't forget things.
Your erroneous believe that you are smarter than people, ego and pride is what is preventing you to really reflect what went wrong in some previous builds and improving on it. You can't always be right even though you always have ready come back.

Very well said sir, until you guys the “artisans “ are willing to “police” each other and weed out the bad ones on the tread, there will always be problems. We the clients come and go, you guys are here and you make a lot of money from this tread, it’s your obligation whether you like it or not to monitor it. Most professional bodies in the civilized world monitors itself, and are quick to discipline rogue members.

I come in peace!

13 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kingdemu:
And I was seriously considering a solar water heater as a sole central source for hot water, to be incorporated into my MEP design of my future build. Nice to know it doesn't work.

Oh I’m not saying they don’t work but I’m not comfortable in relying on one as my sole source of hot water.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
akinola98:

How much is the first slide tiles per sqm
6500 per square meters quantity price 6300 per square meters

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jeff68:

Very well said sir, until you guys the “artisans “ are willing to “police” each other and weed out the bad ones on the tread, there will always be problems. We the clients come and go, you guys are here and you make a lot of money from this tread, it your obligation whether you like it or not to monitor it. Most professional bodies in the civilized world monitors itself, and are quick to discipline rogue members.

I come in peace!
The sameway we av fraudulent artisans we also av fraudulent clients as well on Nairaland!!
All i can said is that we should be careful before dealing with anybody on nairaland becos seun osewa don't care i called him out on twitter but he turned deaf hear as if everything is alrty on this forum!
Good name is better than Gold and we all need to protect that by all means becos internet don't forget
Imagine typing ur name on Google and see the bad record!!
Example: Omowunmi Allen
50yrs old woman scamming for living
Awon apani lekun jaye

SAY NO TO SCAMMER! DON'T BE UNFORTUNATE IN LIFE

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Omo oni Roofing Sheet yi ti de oooo

Have type my name on Google

Adegboyega ayyub and all i can say is Aliamudulilahi proud of myself and my coming generation!!

If you are proud of your Hustle type your name on Google and show us the Result!!

For your quality Roofing sheet whatsapp 08085310359

I come in peace

SAY NO TO FRAUD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
money121:
Omo oni Roofing Sheet yi ti de oooo

Have type my name on Google

Adegboyega ayyub and all i can say is Aliamudulilahi proud of myself and my coming generation!!

If you are proud of your Hustle type your name on Google and show us the Result!!

For your quality Roofing sheet whatsapp 08085310359

I come in peace

SAY NO TO FRAUD

Thanks for the referral boss.. we are starting the project today.. also Bolu pop was able to benefit as well.. we both appreciate you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
twinskenny:

Thanks for the referral boss.. we are starting the project today.. also Bolu pop was able to benefit as well.. we both appreciate you
Let thank God my brother more coming insha Allahu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
Incoming....

Whole house audio amplifier with Bluetooth..

Audio automation..

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
Love your neighbour the way you love yourself

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
twinskenny:

I actually encouraged him to start posting here..... And I believe he will sure deliver.. you can do your own finding anyway..

Cc kopell
Thanks Kenny, in house brand with good reputation knows him and encouraged him to post here. In case of any repercussions, that a chain to his legs if he misses up, hope not.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/watch-as-snake-pulled-out-of-toilet-at-office/ar-AAVS6Q8?li=BBnb7Kz
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/watch-as-snake-pulled-out-of-toilet-at-office/ar-AAVS6Q8?li=BBnb7Kz

A snake had to be pulled from inside a toilet at an office in Australia after it followed a frog into the restroom.

Drew Godfrey, from the Hervey Bay Snake Catchers, was called to a business on an industrial estate in the Fraser Coast region of Queensland after workers there spotted a snake in the toilet bowl, 9News reports.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
toluyale:

Thanks sir
We install Biosewage and biogas Digesters.
Few to mention, Biodigesters installed and location are:
1. Installation a Central Biosewage system for an Estate New Horizon 2 Ikate, Lagos state
2. Installation Biofil digester for Rccg Iyana iyesi, Ogun state
3. Installation Biofil digester for Rccg Olaniyi, Abule Egba, Lagos state
4. Installation of 40m³ Biogas digester for a 30,000 birds poultry farm, Bayelsa state
5. Installation of Biosewage digester for poultry staff quarter, Bayelsa state.

We are still working on more
For more enquiry, pictures or videos call or WhatsApp me on 08130300747
Thanks for your quick response you mean business. Please explain briefly to the house how this your system works differently from others that we’ve seen here before. Especially in water logging areas, and average cost thanks. I’m asking these questions here because there are many silent clients that may have similar questions for you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
PrimeQuay:

Oshodi area behind the DHL main office.

My installer took me there, I don’t have the address.

I don’t think they have an online presence either, I may be wrong.
Thanks, will check them out
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
kopell:
Thanks for your quick response you mean business. Please explain briefly to the house how this your system works differently from others that we’ve seen here before. Especially in water logging areas, and average cost thanks. I’m asking these questions here because there are many silent clients that may have similar questions for you.

Including me.

Though I have someone on standby but we have no contract yet.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
Please I would like to humbly request that you all follow this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7015272/nigerian-house-plan-construction-4-units
Feel free to write your questions, concerns and constructive feedbacks for Engineer Vince........ Let's build together.

Thanks
3strikes

13 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nawa oooo for 9ja cheesy
Shine your eye this is Nigeria
Am always come in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Gud evening here house
Another project going on here
Casement embedded with 16mm iron
By adedward company,

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Enyinne(f): 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
How much is the outside wall tiles . The first picture on the row
Blessedsunny2:
New offload Spanish tile outside wall tile, available
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
Enyinne:
How much is the outside wall tiles . The first picture on the row
All are the same price, sir/ma (Spanish) outside wall
6500 per square meters quantity 6300 per square meters
Price as for now !

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
Update of the parapet work I'm doing now

We have not lam it, after laminating it, everyone can praise this work, and criticism is welcome as well

Thanks

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
hslbroker2:
Update of the parapet work I'm doing now

We have not lam it, after laminating it, everyone can praise this work, and criticism is welcome as well

Thanks
Keep on your good work, going....... Yeah waiting to hear the good newscheesy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
Blessedsunny2:

Keep on your good work, going....... Yeah waiting to hear the good newscheesy

Thanks bro
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
Dear all,

Message received from Nigerchin, with effect from 19/04/2022, the Prices of all Products of Nigerchin Electrical Dev. Company Limited aka Nigerchin ,shall increase by 5%.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by nokia46: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
Good day to all the ogas in the house.

Plz I want to know the procedure and requirements to get the survey plan of the land sold by local government council.

It happened that I bought a plot of land out of the percel of land sold by local government to individuals , but another occupant claims a space that we assumed to be access road, now living me with out road to my land.
Now, I want to get the survey of that area to ascertain how the government land will not have access road to every plot around.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
nokia46:
Good day to all the ogas in the house.

Plz I want to know the procedure and requirements to get the survey plan of the land sold by local government council.

It happened that I bought a plot of land out of the percel of land sold by local government to individuals , but another occupant claims a space that we assumed to be access road, now living me with out road to my land.
Now, I want to get the survey of that area to ascertain how the government land will not have access road to every plot around.

What you are looking for i believe is called a Gazette..The local Government you bought land should have one..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) ... (3671) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.