Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3005) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4392492 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3002) (3003) (3004) (3005) (3006) (3007) (3008) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Amrendar: 12:43pm On May 28, 2022
Hello All,

Project Type - #LuxuriousVillas

Location - Kismatpur, Hyderabad, Telangana

In the quiet, secluded environs of Kismatpur, not far from the APPA junction, an exclusive residential enclave is taking shape. A haven that has been conceived for those who value the finer things in life and believe that good taste defines fine living. An address that is without parallel in Hyderabad, the stage for whose magnificence is set right from its imposing entrance that prepares you for the resplendence within.

Project: http://www.ssbrealestates.in/prestige-royal-woods-hyderabad/
Thank you for reading

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 12:58pm On May 28, 2022
Amrendar:
Hello All,

Project Type - #LuxuriousVillas

Location - Kismatpur, Hyderabad, Telangana

In the quiet, secluded environs of Kismatpur, not far from the APPA junction, an exclusive residential enclave is taking shape. A haven that has been conceived for those who value the finer things in life and believe that good taste defines fine living. An address that is without parallel in Hyderabad, the stage for whose magnificence is set right from its imposing entrance that prepares you for the resplendence within.

Project: http://www.ssbrealestates.in/prestige-royal-woods-hyderabad/
Thank you for reading

Not in Nigeria I guess
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rmx: 1:03pm On May 28, 2022
topsy23:

Not in Nigeria I guess

India
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 1:19pm On May 28, 2022
rotecch77:
Hello house pls, I don’t know why this my thread was “Removed or Hidden” …. Pls @all ..I need solution to bring it back

https://www.nairaland.com/6980591/production-5bedrooms-contemporary-duplex-lekki#110117178

Still need help on this matter
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ngBuild: 1:26pm On May 28, 2022
rotecch77:

Still need help on this matter
They did the same thing to me, 2yrs ago, i begged and I even offered to pay a fine or something to bring it back, all to no avail, i suggest you continue buzzing the mods or create another new thread.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 2:52pm On May 28, 2022
ngBuild:

They did the same thing to me, 2yrs ago, i begged and I even offered to pay a fine or something to bring it back, all to no avail, i suggest you continue buzzing the mods or create another new thread.

Thanks sir I really appreciated
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2022
Spanish wooden tiles � 23 by120
Still your blessed sunny global Spanish dealer

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 4:32pm On May 28, 2022
kiekie1:
FLASH SALE!

EP30 pro 1000w 12v pure sine wave power inverter.

Sparingly used.. Tamper sticker still intact on inverter casing

Features:
-Pure sine wave output
-AC/Battery priority switch
-Auto generator start
-Adjustable charge setting
-Inbuilt pure copper transformer
-Capable of starting 1hp electric motor
-Low battery disconnect
-50/60 Hertz auto sense

FIRM PRICE: N80,000

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL ONLY:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

SOLD!!!

SOLD!!!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CMC180: 5:02pm On May 28, 2022
Dears,

Kindly advise on type/brand of durable internal door for my Kobo Kobo bungalow.

Budget = ≤50k

Colour = White

Material = Anything except metal/iron

Door size = 3ft

Cc
DFAMEGUY11S
Chizagi
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ngBuild: 5:31pm On May 28, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Nigerians seem to have a big problem with detail.
details? in the building industry, details are revealed by pictures of past work, references or sketches, a picture can convey a thousand words.

listing every details would seem boring and your audience will loose interest in the ad, hence it is recommended you add pictures to it. Just highlights and less details makes it unique.

About prices, a serious client would dm, i highly recommended that, because many information would influence price of a particular trade, a concrete window mould would never be the same price with what is obtainable in enugu, the materials won't be the same, the sizes, quantity and market price also.

Honestly speaking money and details chat are better off in the dms than here. To avoid littering and itk's invading and wading off a potential client.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 7:09pm On May 28, 2022
CMC180:
Dears,

Kindly advise on type/brand of durable internal door for my Kobo Kobo bungalow.

Budget = ≤50k

Colour = White

Material = Anything except metal/iron

Door size = 3ft

Cc
DFAMEGUY11S
Chizagi

you will go for steel door but is 55k

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 7:23pm On May 28, 2022
Installation of solid Nigeria made wooden door is going on here….
You don’t need to break bank before you can get this from us

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ArcToyin(m): 7:49pm On May 28, 2022
rotecch77:
Installation of solid Nigeria made wooden door is going on here….
You don’t need to break bank before you can get this from us

How much does it cost?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CMC180: 8:19pm On May 28, 2022
do you have pictures sir?

DFAMEGUY11S:
you will go for steel door but is 55k
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aforxzy(f): 8:26pm On May 28, 2022
Nicely done.

topsy23:
Let us handle you DB termination and enjoy good cable management

Check our thread for more pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/6980507/distribution-boards-final-sub-circuit#112800191

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 8:29pm On May 28, 2022
ArcToyin:

How much does it cost?
Door size 4*7ft

-The door leaf
- frame
- Turkish made key
- long stainless handle
-installation
All cost ONLY $500
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 9:11pm On May 28, 2022
rotecch77:

Door size 4*7ft

-The door leaf
- frame
- Turkish made key
- long stainless handle
-installation
All cost ONLY $500

Please how much is $500 in Naira?
Should we use the official rate of 420 or bm of 600
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 9:36pm On May 28, 2022
sonnie10:

Please how much is $500 in Naira?
Should we use the official rate of 420 or bm of 600

Current BM rate 600
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by seunben(m): 12:34am On May 29, 2022
Dears
Please can i combine a metal door frame with a solid wood door. Would the combination work perfectly in terms of aesthetics and functionality.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tonididdy(m): 12:41am On May 29, 2022
rotecch77:

Door size 4*7ft

-The door leaf
- frame
- Turkish made key
- long stainless handle
-installation
All cost ONLY $500
Are your clients Yahoo boys only?
Because we don't use dollars in Nigeria even tho your sign clearly says "Nigerian made wood doors".
Maybe the dollars is for the turkish keys.

just asking for a client oh cool

19 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 5:03am On May 29, 2022
seunben:
Dears
Please can i combine a metal door frame with a solid wood door. Would the combination work perfectly in terms of aesthetics and functionality.

Why not try it first. You could be on to something.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Etranshub(m): 7:07am On May 29, 2022
Good morning house, i need supply of hard core the siye location is Badore Ajah.. Supplier cam pm on 08167488947 thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 8:11am On May 29, 2022
tonididdy:

Are your clients Yahoo boys only?
Because we don't use dollars in Nigeria even tho your sign clearly says "Nigerian made wood doors".
Maybe the dollars is for the turkish keys.

just asking for a client oh cool

We deal with both diasporas clients and Nigerian clients so both currency are legal tender here .
so we accepts both currency in our company
You can make your payment into our domiciliary dollar account or Naira account in other to relieves our clients from stress.

Installation still in progress, final pics will be uploaded either here or on the project thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3092553/construction-6bd-contemporary-duplex-2bd

Pic 1/2 —entrance 1
Pic 3/4 —entrance 2

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 8:12am On May 29, 2022
HURRY! DISTILLED WATER & ELECTROLYTES FOR SALE!!

We are still committed to giving you the best quality of distilled water in the industry..

We look forward to working with you also to ensure excellence in your tubular battery periodic maintenance .

Distilled water (1L×12 pack) = N6,500

Distilled water 25 Litres = N7,000 (with free 25L Gallon)

Hydrometer = N4,000

Electrolyte 25 Litres = N9,000 (with free 25L Gallon)

All available at Abule-egba , Lagos but can be dispatched to any state/location under buyers expense.

Further discount applies only to distributors with purchases above 500Litres..

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 8:25am On May 29, 2022
Carcass Completed!!! Installation of Stone coated Roofing in progress
Design: Shingle
Colour: Wine with Black Patches
Site Location: Atan Ogun state

Call/WhatsApp 08085310359 For Your Quality Stone coated Roofing Sheet

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 8:30am On May 29, 2022
seunben:
Dears
very well. You just need a good hinges to make it work
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 11:48am On May 29, 2022
seunben:
Dears
Its not new idea, is being used like that in this part of the world for over 100 year. All you need is experience fabricator in wood and metal to give you prefect finishing, you can even embed 5mm thickness stainless steel plate in meddle wooding area, to make it bulletproof if you can afford the cost.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 11:53am On May 29, 2022
rotecch77:

We deal with both diasporas clients and Nigerian clients so both currency are legal tender here .
You can make your payment into our domiciliary dollar account or Naira account in other to relieves our clients from stress.

Installation still in progress, final pics will be uploaded either here or on the project thread

Pic 1/2 —entrance 1
Pic 3/4 —entrance 2
Pic 1/2 thickness or ?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 11:54am On May 29, 2022
We are still available for your
Pop
Wall screeding
Art work
Pre cast paraphet...parapet...

Whatsapp 07088534661

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2022
rotecch77:

Pic 1/2 —entrance 1
Pic 3/4 —entrance 2

500 Usd against 600 ....about N300,000 for just one.....nice looking door....are these only hinges at the market ? just....

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2022
kopell:
Pic 1/2 thickness or ?

I mean pics 1 and 2 is….

The leaf thickness is about 40mm and it weight about 38kg
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 1:23pm On May 29, 2022
dongc:

500 Usd against 600 ....about N300,000 for just one.....nice looking door....are these only hinges at the market ? just....

We have hinge and hinges ….. the one used here is equal to the task
More so this wooden door is more durable than Turkish door of N450,000 YES bcs those Turkish door do park up within 3-5yrs in area like lekki/ ajah axis or any one installed in a direct contact to rain or sun
Reason why many people in that axis now turn to real wooden door like this for there entrance door.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3002) (3003) (3004) (3005) (3006) (3007) (3008) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.