Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4402797 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3039) (3040) (3041) (3042) (3043) (3044) (3045) ... (3669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KelvinCoaster(m): 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
rotecch77:
Pro max
grin grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Bovijean: 10:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hi everyone
I'm shegs.
You can contact me for your POP designs.
From ceilings to walls.I can be your plug
These are POP TV console
Makes sense for your parlor

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
rmx:

Buy wires here , if Possible buy everything here if your volume is small , from what I see you are building your home

Okay Sir... Thank you Sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 5:40am On Jun 24, 2022
Godisgreatest1:

Sir, well done, everything is 'pro-max' except the toilet seat (WC) installation. I humbly don't think it is well installed on the floor tiles. Please confirm. Thank you.
Thanks for your comment, may be it’s from camera angle, the wc seat is well balance on the floor “ it’s was well checked with spirit level”
You are highly welcome bro.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 5:49am On Jun 24, 2022
KelvinCoaster:

grin grin grin

Lol,

Another “ pro max 256gb “ is on transit coming soon”

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 6:14am On Jun 24, 2022
rotecch77:

Lol,

Another “ pro max 256gb “ is on transit coming soon”

Nice, better soup, better owobe, better Amala and gbegiri, better ogunfe, roasted goatmeat, fried chicken, goatmeat, dried fish and ogbono soup na money kill am tongue

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 7:45am On Jun 24, 2022
We will going to abeokuta this week...

Thanks to a member Here God bless...

Pop
Screeding
Art work
Pre cast paraphet

Call us 07088534661

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 7:46am On Jun 24, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Nice, better soup, better owobe, better Amala and gbegiri, better ogunfe, roasted goatmeat, fried chicken, goatmeat, dried fish and ogbono soup na money kill am tongue
hehehe obodo oyinbo people dey still all these dey chop so?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dangoteinlaw: 8:24am On Jun 24, 2022
do you have a land you wish to develop immediately, then look no further as we are here to satisfy your architectural and construction needs. WhatsApp me via signature

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 8:29am On Jun 24, 2022
bolu1986:

If you are into Nigerian foods, you won’t be able to meet up with other pressing issues.
Imagine having to dry tomatoes to make stew for hours or going to the farm to buy goat , roast and store in the freezer. That is a day gone.

Things have really changed over the years. A lot of African stores have everything you need at good affordable prices. You can cook different dishes because the ingredients are always available.
Even cat fish pepper soup. $20 catfish is even very big. Big whole goat is around $350. Mature fowl from farm Is 2 for just $10. Anything you want is there, plenty.

Most people would even have someone sent then food stuff in bulk from MM Airport.

The best part is constant electricity. It makes storing the cooked food and food stuff easy.

The only down side is that Nigeria foods are heavy. They are not the type of food you eat and function well at work.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2022
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 8:40am On Jun 24, 2022
sonnie10:

If you are into Nigerian foods, you won’t be able to meet up with other pressing issues.
Imagine having to dry tomatoes to make stew for hours or going to the farm to buy goat , roast and store in the freezer. That is a day gone.

Things have really changed over the years. A lot of African stores have everything you need at good affordable prices. You can cook different dishes because the ingredients are always available.
Even cat fish pepper soup. $20 catfish is even very big. Big whole goat is around $350. Mature fowl from farm Is 2 for just $10. Anything you want is there, plenty.

Most people would even have someone sent then food stuff in bulk from MM Airport.

The best part is constant electricity. It makes storing the cooked food and food stuff easy.

The only down side is that Nigeria foods are heavy. They are not the type of food you eat and function well at work.
Wow …. Feel at home
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Yeepaaa, you nail it ma.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2022
Pop designs✓
Accent wall✓
Media Panel✓

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Johntemmy(m): 8:48am On Jun 24, 2022
Good morning..
We are available for your roofing woods,woodwork and woods for linted decking,casting. call us now.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2022
rotecch77:

Wow …. Feel at home

True. Gone are the days when finding or cooking local food was s big deal. Items like fresh tomatoes, pepper, Okra, vegetables oil, plantains, onion, rice, beans, bread, egg which are common Nigerian food items are very affordable and plenty. Some of them are even cheaper even at the exchange rate of #600 to $1 when compare with their prices in Nigeria.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Procarpenter: 9:10am On Jun 24, 2022
Call me for your roofing my price is affordable
Ask me your house quotation call or WhatsApp me my number is down below

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 9:30am On Jun 24, 2022
bolu1986:
Yes, all the food mentioned above are available in the Western world in most African shops supplied / Powered by Nigerians / Ghanaians but prices are in paid in the currency of your country of Residence tongue
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by TCD: 10:30am On Jun 24, 2022
gbadexy:
We are still doing what we know how to do best.
Here are snippets of an ongoing work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tqvd3zV4cw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9KOj17Ed9I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-p_HmhQz-E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmJIKobj43U

I will be posting the finished application for this and for other supplied jobs as soon as I get them.

Question please. Why are you machine sanding the walls? What does it acheive?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 11:18am On Jun 24, 2022
TCD:

Question please. Why are you machine sanding the walls? What does it acheive?
It levels and smoothens the screeded wall to a uniform consistency before painting.
Screeding is not the end of the process, it is meant to be a relatively less hard surface finish that can still be further smoothened.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Greenarrow01(m): 11:39am On Jun 24, 2022
rmx:

Sounds like a strange problem , does not have a vin number ? They can’t generate duty from the year and make of vehicle ? Maybe you should talk to other agents for solution incase your agent is not doing something right

Can give you somebody to get a second opinion from , send a mail

pls I am shipping some electronics though air, FedEx and I expect them in osun state, do I need visit the airport for clearing or FedEx will clear them for me, will I need to pay an agent for clearing too (custom) lastly, if I will be clearing, will FedEx charge shipping plus clearing or just shipping alone thank you very much sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 11:48am On Jun 24, 2022
Greenarrow01:

pls I am shipping some electronics though air, FedEx and I expect them in osun state, do I need visit the airport for clearing or FedEx will clear them for me, will I need to pay an agent for clearing too (custom) lastly, if I will be clearing, will FedEx charge shipping plus clearing or just shipping alone thank you very much sir

Prepare to be sideswiped financially

Just as we have BDCs, there is a reason why third-party logistics is big business in Nigeria
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by TCD: 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
gbadexy:

It levels and smoothens the screeded wall to a uniform consistency before painting.
Screeding is not the end of the process, it is meant to be a relatively less hard surface finish that can still be further smoothened.

Tanks for your response. we learn everyday. Wont the sanding process remove the screeding?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
TCD:

Tanks for your response. we learn everyday. Wont the sanding process remove the screeding?
No sir. Just to smoothen the surface.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gabbytabby: 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
ngBuild:

Nice, i feel the kitchen could get bigger, if you move the wall in the dining towards the right, the dining room will become smaller and the kitchen bigger, nice plan though.

If it’s about 8ft by 8ft for a one bed that is okay.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gabbytabby: 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
Me I would pay about 60 percent of the quote for normal site.
ollykay619:
Goo day house, please help me look into the quotation given to me by my bricklayer for twin flat of 3 bedroom

Digging - 100,000
Foundational concrete (blinding) - 80,000
Setting of block (foundation to German level) - 100,000
Filling and pressuring (compacting) - 80,000
German floor concrete - 120,000

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gabbytabby: 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hmmm
KIDfurniture:
Wonderful !

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gabbytabby: 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
Cheap kwa

uncleteeh:

This looks too cheap for workmanship.
I hope you get a quality job in return.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gabbytabby: 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
uncleteeh:

This looks great.
But for thorough comfortability, why not change the dinning to the living area, the dinning is enjoying more air ventilation and no much time is spent there.
Compromises are necessary sometimes for full functionality.

Mba mba unless he wants to change entrance.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2022

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2022

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rmx: 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
Greenarrow01:

Not my line , but it’s not unreasonable to get a call from customs for duty payment if they are high value items

(1) (2) (3) ... (3039) (3040) (3041) (3042) (3043) (3044) (3045) ... (3669) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mufutau55(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.