Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4368715 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) (3056) ... (3662) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Enyinne(f): 8:09am On Jul 06, 2022
grin I hv given up on external tiling,
FriendsAndFans:

interlock will stand the test of time. but for experimental purposes, you can tiles
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Enyinne(f): 8:17am On Jul 06, 2022
Please Can anyone recommend 8-10kva petrol Japanese generator brand that can be efficient and stand the test of time . Using for a mini factory and needs reviews from first hand users. Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 8:45am On Jul 06, 2022
A 300sqm plot is available in my estate at a good price. (₦11.5m asking).

Contact me for more details.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 9:01am On Jul 06, 2022
We are progressing well at abeokuta

Pop & screeding

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jvas: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2022
Jeff68:

Please ooo! I also, need a lawyer ooo in ibadan to sell a property for me. Please ooo!!!

Can help you with this without stress. Reach out to me
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2022
Please my Oga’s which chemical can remove this above cement in the WC

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
I have these Electrical cables (Coleman) for sale at a give away price....
I Bought the cables from a respected electrical engineer on this forum earlier this year cos of inflation... wanted to use for my Kobo project at ikorodu but later bought a finished house in a better choice location...
Call or Watsapp me on n070...3272. .8941

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jeff68: 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
Jvas:

Can help you with this without stress. Reach out to me

Thank you for reaching out, I found one, but I will keep you in mind next time.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by iammarvellux(m): 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
MILVERTON PALM CITY LUXURY ESTATE MAGBORO*

*BRIEF INTRO*
Welcome to the Ultra Deluxe *Milverton Palm City Luxury Estate Magboro*. Milverton Palm City is every investor's dream residence & a true reflection of affordable luxury & splendor.

*LOCATION*
Milverton Palm Estate strategically located in a highly developed environment, behind the popular Punch Place, about 10mins drive from Berger, & about 15mins drive to Ikeja, Milverton offers that much needed mixture of accessibility, convenience & development.

*NEIGHBORHOOD*
-Mountain of Fire Camp Ground
-Punch Newspaper
(Punch Place)

-Banky Estate
-Red Star Estate

*TITLE*
-FREEHOLD
(Free from Government Acquisition)

*PRICING*��
300sqm - 3.5m outright
-500sqm - 5m outright
Now on promo..

*PROMO*
20% Mega Promo Discount(ileya)

*PAYMENT PLAN*
Flexible instalment plan of up *6months-18months*

*PROPOSED INFRASTRUCTURE* �️
Central Water System
Security
Road Connectivity
Proper Drainage System
Electricity
Tennis Court
Green Area & Aesthetics
Estate Office
Club House & Gym

*PROJECT SCOPE*⚙️
25%-45% Habitation & Activity levels within Milverton Palm City in 24months (2years) from inception

*INVESTMENT PROJECTION*
Land within surrounding Housing Estates such as Banky Estate, Red Star Estate etc go at rates of within 15m -20m pricing. In 12months (1year) plots within Milverton Palm City are projected to experience 100% appreciation spike in value & profitability.

*PROJECT PHASING*
1st Phase - Clearing, Access Road Linkage & Plotting
2nd Phase - Complete perimeter fencing
3rd Phase - Infrastructure Provisions & Habitation

*RESIDENT STRUCTURES*
-Multiple Family Apartments
- Duplexes (Terrace, Semi Detached & Detached)

*CAVEATS*
- Physical allocation upon completion of full payment (Land, Documentation & Development levy)
- 2 Year window for development/fencing after physical allocation

☎️For more details & inquires as well as for site inspection bookings and payments kindly call/WhatsApp+2348038781738

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
Valuepaints20:
I remember a decade ago when we used to encounter this.
The best way then was that we do give some guys the job to do by using tornado nail and small hammer to chisel out the concrete…. And it do take like 2-4days to achieve the result

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Procarpenter: 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
My recent work call or WhatsApp me for
Your roofing carpenter my price is affordable ask me your house quotation

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olatunji67POP(m): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
My name is Olatunji, a POP expert. I am into POP and screeding and TV standing 3D artworks and designs.
Please consult me for your POP artworks and designs and you will NEVER regret you did. For superb works and affordable fees, I am at your service sirs and ma'am. phone number:my WhatsApp 07062567817 or
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by flexyonline: 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
Valuepaints20:
Please how does cement get inside WC?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
flexyonline:
Please how does cement get inside WC?

It was mounted on the floor before
Now the owner remove wanted to lay a tiles before returning it.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Shybriin(m): 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
KolaShangOne:

We can build for you. And we are not expensive at all.

1) If you have a plan already, you can post it or send it to my mail.
2) what is your taste? Do you want P.O.P or P.V.C.? Do u want 'German floor or not? Do you want to use parapet? Do u want stone coated tiles or Longspan? Fence? Talk to your
I do plasterboard of Paris ( pop)

With my own plan of a not too elaborate building and finishing, it will cost you about 6 million.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Shybriin(m): 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2022

An astute thought.

So I'm still debating doing my build with 6" blocks on the exterior and using steel studs on that part facing inside and the entire interior partition. We have steel studs here in Nigeria and a Nairalander uses it a lot to do fancy wall work.

The thing is the cost factor. I am working out a spreadsheet to calculate all of this. I just haven't been able to get the cost of steel studs as well as the installation though I can supervise that.
Good evening,I do partition,wall clouding,pop ceiling,tv console e.t.c
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jvas: 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
Jeff68:

Thank you for reaching out, I found one, but I will keep you in mind next time.

Thanks....wishing you successful transaction
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 2:50am On Jul 07, 2022
Valuepaints20:

It was mounted on the floor before
Now the owner remove wanted to lay a tiles before returning it.

Sorry, but I still dont understand the English above.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Badgers14: 3:12am On Jul 07, 2022
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Calm down comrade.

The English got me shaking in my shoes as well.

On a serious note tho, Maybe his words came out wrong or auto spell changed the words he intended to type.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 3:24am On Jul 07, 2022
Badgers14:

Calm down comrade.
The English got me shaking in my shoes as well.
On a serious note tho, Maybe his words came out wrong or auto spell changed the words he intended to type.

Not as much as the English, may be I should have said sentence not English.
But I am still to understand the original question of "how does the concrete get into the WC". I still can't understand what is going on there. Please remember, I be village naive man o. smiley

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Badgers14: 3:36am On Jul 07, 2022
mufutau55:

But I am still to understand the original question of "how does the concrete get into the WC". I still can't understand what is going on there. Please remember, I be village naive man o. smiley

Hajji M.

That will be interesting to get a better understanding on what happened.

I was thinking maybe a workman used the toilet cover as pan when they were plastering.
Then after plastering forgot to wipe it off when it was still wet.

I am very curious to hear the actual story behind that picture.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 3:44am On Jul 07, 2022
Badgers14:

That will be interesting to get a better understanding on what happened.

I was thinking maybe a workman used the toilet cover as pan when they were plastering.
Then after plastering forgot to wipe it off when it was still wet.

I am very curious to hear the actual story behind that picture.

But if that was the case, why not just replace the cover, or just soak it in water for few days and it should peel off.
But what I am seeing in that pic looked like the whole WC, but I may be wrong though.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 6:13am On Jul 07, 2022
2 BEDROOM FLAT FOR RENT IN A CODED ENVIRONMENT WITH LARGE COMPOUND.. IS GOOD FOR HIDING IF YOU WANT A SECLUDED NATURAL ENVIRONMENT TO DO YOUR COMPUTER WORK WITH SARS OR EFCC HARAASSING YOU..

PRICE; 300K
ALL TILES, TOILET ENSUITE,
ONLY YOU IN THE COMPOUND
PLEASE NO YAHOO BOYS O

CALL OR WATSAPP...0703....,2728., 941

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 6:59am On Jul 07, 2022
Our work speaks for us, we give the best and affordable rate call us let turn your home to Paradise

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 7:43am On Jul 07, 2022
micgray100:
2 BEDROOM FLAT FOR RENT IN A CODED ENVIRONMENT WITH LARGE COMPOUND.. IS GOOD FOR HIDING IF YOU WANT A SECLUDED NATURAL ENVIRONMENT TO DO YOUR COMPUTER WORK WITH SARS OR EFCC HARAASSING YOU..

PRICE; 300K
ALL TILES, TOILET ENSUITE,
ONLY YOU IN THE COMPOUND
PLEASE NO YAHOO BOYS O

CALL OR WATSAPP...0703....,2728., 941
Who will be doing the subsequent weeding of this large compound? undecided

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rmx: 8:05am On Jul 07, 2022
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

From the picture , it looks like the bottom or base of the wc , cement is on it , not in it .
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2022
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Good morning sir

The project is a torokobo project the owner moved in the house without tile on the floor, he just smooth the toilet floor and put Wc then. So now he wants to lay tiles. And asked his plumper to remove the wc so they can lay tiles on the floor of the toilet.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KelvinCoaster(m): 9:14am On Jul 07, 2022
mufutau55:

Hajji M.
grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 9:26am On Jul 07, 2022
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

E mean say.......
The toilet seat was placed on the floor without the tiles underneath. Now the owner wants to lay the tiles on the floor before placing the toilet seat.

Though his explanation did not say how the cement got on top of the lid of the toilet seat.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Myzubby(m): 9:35am On Jul 07, 2022
We are here to serve and deliver to you we are seashelters global limited.�

Contact us for your roofing tiles, water collectors, Turkish doors , and hand rails.

WhatsApp:09165705880

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Myzubby(m): 9:37am On Jul 07, 2022
Yes come and buy

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 10:37am On Jul 07, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) (3056) ... (3662) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bolu1986(m), Aforxzy(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.