Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4389086 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3205) (3206) (3207) (3208) (3209) (3210) (3211) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dapotemi: 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
money121:
Iwo logbon ju grin grin
Won ti gbe baba Ni handicap sad

Some inlaw are not nice at all grin Something does in diaspora in Nigeria

Dey try show some EMPATHY in your response abeg.#no offence

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
dapotemi:

How did your borehole drilling fare?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
dapotemi:

motigbo jare
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by frontview(m): 1:21am On Nov 11, 2022
Thanks. I really appreciate your early reply sir.

quote author=RockOfAgesAlumi post=118251836]
Casement window
TOWER MATERIAL with 5mm glass.
Price for each window
TOWER MATERIAL
880 x 1480--50k
900 x 980--38k
580 x 660--28k

Door toilet
740 x 2100--35k
Thanks
[/quote]
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 1:28am On Nov 11, 2022
frontview:

Thanks. I really appreciate your early reply sir.

quote author=RockOfAgesAlumi post=118251836]
Casement window
TOWER MATERIAL with 5mm glass.
Price for each window
TOWER MATERIAL
880 x 1480--50k
900 x 980--38k
580 x 660--28k

Door toilet
740 x 2100--35k
Thanks
Good morning
You are welcome sir
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by iammarvellux(m): 6:17am On Nov 11, 2022
REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE ALERT

We are Sales Craft Ltd, as our Mission is to make millions of Nigerians both home and abroad Landlords or land owners, we are still in the business of empowering people with the right knowledge of how they can own Real Estate Firms, leverage on our already Existing platforms and improve sales.

The Salescraft Proinvestors group is ending the year stronger with Her Business Conference Exposure for 2022

TOPIC: FINISHING STRONG

Date: 12th November 2022 (This Saturday)

Venue: Sweet sensation Hall(upstairs) 3, opebi road ikeja, beside MTN office opebi/Allen roundabout Lagos state.

REGISTER HERE: Click the link
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdMZFRsRo7CWrfkFILTtozSir7CtJdva-VoZiE_GCkZm9m1Xw/viewform?usp=pp_url

Time: 10:00AM prompt

TICKET : Click the link below for seat reservations.
(Food and Drinks will be available)

At the Conference you will learn:

> How to earn BIG starting from the bottom

> The Trade Secrets of successful Realtors

> Where to start, what to do, and how to follow up each action you take with more action to achieve Massive results.

> How to be in our all expense paid Luxury Trips to beautiful destination around the world

There will also be an AWARD to those who have been doing exceptionally Well as members.

HURRY click the link above to register

For more enquiries about this Conference pls call Emenike on 08038781738 .

... Making Millions Millionaires

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olusharp(m): 7:15am On Nov 11, 2022
Since dollar dropped now, will the prices drop too...?

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Procarpenter: 7:37am On Nov 11, 2022
Done and successfully at ajah Lagos state
0.45 thickness
Sqm 260
Price 3450 = 897,000
Accessories
Transportation of materials 28,000
Installation 100,000
Total 1,085,000

Contact me through my signature below call or WhatsApp

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 8:30am On Nov 11, 2022
Procarpenter:
Done and successfully at ajah Lagos state
0.45 thickness
Sqm 260
Price 3450 = 897,000
Accessories
Transportation of materials 28,000
Installation 100,000
Total 1,085,000

Contact me through my signature below call or WhatsApp

I see your hand. Well done. Is the client a Nairalander? I asked because I see your hand but I no see German floor. For a property in Ajah, no DPC? This is just not building right in my not too humble opinion. Naija!

Up coming homeowners, if you are reading this, please close eye and do German floor. DPC is a fundamental element of a property. In the life of the property, not doing German floor is more expensive than doing German floor from the word go!

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Procarpenter: 8:36am On Nov 11, 2022
diordaves:

I see your hand. Well done. Is the client a Nairalander? I asked because I see your hand but I no see German floor. For a property in Ajah, no DPC? This is just not building right in my not too humble opinion. Naija!

Up coming homeowners, if you are reading this, please close eye and do German floor. DPC is a fundamental element of a property. In the life of the property, not doing German floor is more expensive than doing German floor from the word go!

Thanks for the advice
But roofing wood is mine only that’s up to the house owners thanks so much
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 8:56am On Nov 11, 2022
Twostep:
Good evening house. I have 8 units if this mahogany wooden doors for sale. Doors only exclusive of frame and keys.

Had them installed in my build but decided to go hdf way instead.

Would anyone be interested by chance ?

Location is Ikotun environs, thanks.

Please how much did you get the doors?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Reeefe(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2022
iammarvellux:
REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE ALERT

We are Sales Craft Ltd, as our Mission is to make millions of Nigerians both home and abroad Landlords or land owners, we are still in the business of empowering people with the right knowledge of how they can own Real Estate Firms, leverage on our already Existing platforms and improve sales.

The Salescraft Proinvestors group is ending the year stronger with Her Business Conference Exposure for 2022

TOPIC: FINISHING STRONG

Date: 12th November 2022 (This Saturday)

Venue: Sweet sensation Hall(upstairs) 3, opebi road ikeja, beside MTN office opebi/Allen roundabout Lagos state.

REGISTER HERE: Click the link
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdMZFRsRo7CWrfkFILTtozSir7CtJdva-VoZiE_GCkZm9m1Xw/viewform?usp=pp_url

Time: 10:00AM prompt

TICKET : Click the link below for seat reservations.
(Food and Drinks will be available)

At the Conference you will learn:

> How to earn BIG starting from the bottom

> The Trade Secrets of successful Realtors

> Where to start, what to do, and how to follow up each action you take with more action to achieve Massive results.

> How to be in our all expense paid Luxury Trips to beautiful destination around the world

There will also be an AWARD to those who have been doing exceptionally Well as members.

HURRY click the link above to register

For more enquiries about this Conference pls call Emenike on 08038781738 .

... Making Millions Millionaires

ni zoom link?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2022
Olusharp:

Am asking the same question too o. Abeg how much is cement and 6' blocks now?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Charisdesigns: 9:57am On Nov 11, 2022
folmus:

Am asking the same question too o. Abeg how much is cement and 6' blocks now?

I got cement 4000 at Ajah this morning (last week I bought 4200) different vendors tho

6’ block 230 @ ikorodu.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Charisdesigns: 10:01am On Nov 11, 2022
diordaves:

Apt
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 10:29am On Nov 11, 2022
Charisdesigns:

I got cement 4000 at Ajah this morning (last week I bought 4200) different vendors tho

6’ block 230 @ ikorodu.

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 11:05am On Nov 11, 2022
Olusharp:
What's the current rate sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by inze(m): 11:13am On Nov 11, 2022
dannie007:
For the Internal Doors I can give you Quality HDF Doors.

The Kitchen you need to specify the size or dimension of what you want and same as the waldrops.

OX Furniture. 09090040008

my client's wife was impressed with your HDF Doors,
she says it's 8.5/10.
Though i had my reservations at first, Nice job done

Can pass as recommendation, doesn’t negate due diligence
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by artworks1: 11:19am On Nov 11, 2022
Hargbo:
Ok thanks my Oga, How can I get this in Lagos. I would be happy if you can give me pointers on how to go about it. I need for a site in Meiran

Have you been able to get the LSC board?

I can recommend you to someone to get it, sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
Procarpenter:

Thanks for the advice
But roofing wood is mine only that’s up to the house owners thanks so much

I know roofing wood is yours only and done beautifully. Na the homeowner l dey talk about regarding German floor.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
Olusharp:
Not so easily.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Twostep: 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
65k per unit, keys and the likes about 7k and installation 4K per unit to total approx 76k.

Still looking for buyers o cry

redgem:

Please how much did you get the doors?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
sethtsadopp:
Bosses, please I got this quote for earthing? Is it fair enough and which of the 3 options will you advice to go for? He said I should choose one of the 3, I guess difference is in the quality of materials.

Cc topsy23 twinskenny

Thanks boss for your patronage. All items received in good condition
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by John389(m): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
HOUSE FOR SALE. (Urgent)

A spacious self contained for sale...
Location. Jabi Daki Biu. Abuja

Owner has travelled abroad..
For more info hit.

johnkingsley389@gmail.com.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by iammarvellux(m): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
Reeefe:

ni zoom link?
No zoom link sir,

Use the Google Doc link to register for your seat reservations and also to be able to participate in the raffle draws..

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by segcymoor(m): 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
It's really sunny here

Good afternoon
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by segcymoor(m): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7418998/12mtrs-depth-pile-construction-wing

12mtr depth pilling in process

Do follow us as we proceed..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
Charisdesigns:

6’ block 230 @ ikorodu.

Got cement around otta today at the rate of 4200, something I bought 4k last week oo, same vendor oo
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Charisdesigns: 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
Olumighty123:

Got cement around otta today at the rate of 4200, something I bought 4k last week oo, same vendor oo

I also bought 4200 @ new opic ogun state.

Machine vibrated stone dust 6’ block is 300 (location Ajah)
Cc Folmus.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Charisdesigns: 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
Talking about New opic, I am using this opportunity to invite the members of this thread to follow the construction dairy of our private residence with a swimming pool

Design and build by Charisdesigns

https://www.nairaland.com/7397115/construction-signature-private-residence-pool

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
John389:

HOUSE FOR SALE. (Urgent)

A spacious self contained for sale...
Location. Jabi Daki Biu. Abuja

Owner has travelled abroad..
For more info hit.

johnkingsley389@gmail.com.

Owner kala o.

He is not planning to come back at all?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
Charisdesigns:

I also bought 4200 @ new opic ogun state.

Machine vibrated stone dust 6’ block is 300 (location Ajah)
Cc Folmus.

Thanks!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3205) (3206) (3207) (3208) (3209) (3210) (3211) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gbadexy(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.