Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,036 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4420082 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3206) (3207) (3208) (3209) (3210) (3211) (3212) ... (3673) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
Charisdesigns:

I also bought 4200 @ new opic ogun state.

Machine vibrated stone dust 6’ block is 300 (location Ajah)
Cc Folmus.

Thanks.

Is the Ikorodu own too vibrated?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MiraEdorra21: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
There are a lot of chimney services available today, however, not all of them are qualified to do quality work. To fully ensure the work is done correctly and professionally, you need to hire a professional chimney sweep. An expert chimney sweep has the abilities, training, and experience to handle any type of chimney task. They are able to provide quality services because they have been trained to do so.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CDG1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
Hi
My name is Caleb from masterpiece trucks and granites .
Thanks for stopping by, without wasting your precious time.
Masterpiece is one the best suppliers with materials coming from Ijebu Ode and Abeokuta.
We have been in quarry mining for sometime now, presently serving about 100 active customers with a 500 tons supply capacity per day.
Our material quality has been tested and verified by so many advance construction companies and Asphalt companies.
We understand that buying from some suppliers pose you the risk of not getting the exact tonnage paid for so we are offering you a partnership to give you the best supply package.

The benefits includes:
24/7 supply and support services
Haulage services (Howo trucks and Mack trucks)
Weekly/monthly report.

available materials are:
Boulder =6800/ton
Dust =2500/ton
1/2inch =7300/ton
stonebase =6800/ton
Hardcore =6800/ton
3/4 = 7300/ton
5/8(3/4down) =7300/ton

Looking forward to establish partnership with you... 07026691840

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
External work is in progress here

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
Twostep:
65k per unit, keys and the likes about 7k and installation 4K per unit to total approx 76k.

Still looking for buyers o cry

Your location is too far from me...don't worry, you will find buyers
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Twostep: 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
Good evening my people, kindly help vet this quotation for inverter. Also in an area with say 5 hours power supply a day, will the 1st one without the solar panels work ? Thanks

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
Twostep:
Good evening my people, kindly help vet this quotation for inverter. Also in an area with say 5 hours power supply a day, will the 1st one without the solar panels work ? Thanks

When it come to solar stuffs everyone can just quote what they like... First of all what kind of imverter did he quoted for? Secondly what type of batteries? Third what type of charge controller... With this I will be able to help with proper pricing

Note. Load calculation is highly essential.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Twostep: 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
He says ‘tubular’

twinskenny:

When it come to solar stuffs everyone can just quote what they like... First of all what kind of imverter did he quoted for? Secondly what type of batteries? Third what type of charge controller... With this I will be able to help with proper pricing

Note. Load calculation is highly essential.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
Olusharp:
Since dollar dropped now, will the prices drop too...?

Unfortunately Not Some /Distributor/ Big vendors/Sellers only use dollar as excuse, but when dollar fall, they'd refuse to take the goods down to its Original price.

Really Frustrating...

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
hamtabfawaz:

Unfortunately Not Some /Distributor/ Big vendors/Sellers only use dollar as excuse, but when dollar fall, they'd refuse to take the goods down to its Original price.

Really Frustrating...

You are correct sir, we have seriously problem in this country. Dollar is falling now but price still remain the same in the market.

No regulatory body

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by jiday4(m): 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
Twostep:

Run from the installer, you don't need charge controller for an inverter without solar panel, also the battery he quoted are going to put you into trouble.
Check this thread and post the quotation and ask questions, people will come to your aid with good ideas on how to go about it.
https://www.nairaland.com/390522/solar-energy-complement-fta/1296

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by baaliyah(m): 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
Twostep:

I am not sure you need change controller if you are not using panels.
There is no charge controller in my installation, though, I use 1.5kva

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Twostep: 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
This is really handy, thank you

jiday4:

Run from the installer, you don't need charge controller for an inverter without solar panel, also the battery he quoted are going to put you into trouble.
Check this thread and post the quotation and ask questions, people will come to your aid with good ideas on how to go about it.
https://www.nairaland.com/390522/solar-energy-complement-fta/1296

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Twostep: 11:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ok thanks, I have asked at the inverter forum.

baaliyah:

I am not sure you need change controller if you are not using panels.
There is no chance controller in my installation, though, I use 1.5kva

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ogborokiri(m): 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
Hello house please how can I fix a cracked wall is like z line that runs from to to bottom(
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Procarpenter: 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
diordaves:

I know roofing wood is yours only and done beautifully. Na the homeowner l dey talk about regarding German floor.
Okay sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by TheDoc: 12:23am On Nov 12, 2022
Good day fellow Nairalanders.
Kindly suggest to me the brand/company to buy my aluminum window casement pls.
I saw Rongtain (forgive my spelling if I am wrong), solid king, and Dematek, which is better or is there any better brand/company.
Thank you for your usual help.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 12:45am On Nov 12, 2022
TheDoc:
Good day fellow Nairalanders.
Kindly suggest to me the brand/company to buy my aluminum window casement pls.
I saw Rongtain (forgive my spelling if I am wrong), solid king, and Dematek, which is better or is there any better brand/company.
Thank you for your usual help.
Good morning
[1]Rongtain is Normal imported Material.
[2]Solid king and Dematek is Thick Material
Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 2:50am On Nov 12, 2022
Hello house, what is your advice on using gravel stones to deck a sockaway? Please your input is kindly needed.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AnaCheks(m): 6:40am On Nov 12, 2022
Ogborokiri:
Hello house please how can I fix a cracked wall is like z line that runs from to to bottom(
Break the plastering, get wire gauze, fix it or rather place it on the wall and plaster back..

Please I'll appreciate more solutions on this cracked walls
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AnaCheks(m): 6:41am On Nov 12, 2022
Good morning Professionals, please what's the best quality PVC Ceiling in the market now and price range?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rmx: 6:47am On Nov 12, 2022
gbadexy:

What's the current rate sir.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 7:31am On Nov 12, 2022
AnaCheks:
Good morning Professionals, please what's the best quality PVC Ceiling in the market now and price range?

Amoula was touted here years ago. I think they are the pioneer.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 9:26am On Nov 12, 2022
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going on @ Ondo State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ohf1VUWuvg

Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers Satisfaction is our Watch Word..

Bond Design (Black )
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CDG1(m): 9:47am On Nov 12, 2022
Welcome to masterpiece trucks and granites .
Thanks for stopping by, without wasting your precious time.
Masterpiece is one the best suppliers with materials coming from Ijebu Ode and Abeokuta.
We have been in quarry mining for sometime now, presently serving about 100 active customers with a 500 tons supply capacity per day.
Our material quality has been tested and verified by so many advance construction companies and Asphalt companies.
We understand that buying from some suppliers pose you the risk of not getting the exact tonnage paid for so we are offering you a partnership to give you the best supply package.

The benefits includes:
24/7 supply and support services
Haulage services (Howo trucks and Mack trucks)
Weekly/monthly report.

available materials are:
Boulder =6800/ton
Dust =2500/ton
1/2inch =7300/ton
stonebase =6800/ton
Hardcore =6800/ton
3/4 = 7300/ton
5/8(3/4down) =7300/ton

Looking forward to establish partnership with you... 07026691840

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by TheDoc: 10:15am On Nov 12, 2022
RockOfAgesAlumi:

Good morning
[1]Rongtain is Norman imported Material.
[2]Solid king and Dematek is Thick Material
Thanks

Thank you sir for your response.
Between the Solid king and Damatek which one do you suggest I should go for in terms of quality and price?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2022
TheDoc:

Thank you sir for your response.
Between the Solid king and Damatek which one do you suggest I should go for in terms of quality and price?
It is the same thick material and the same guage anyone you choose is okay
Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Zeezafundz: 10:34am On Nov 12, 2022
FOR SALE !!!
Uncompleted building of 4 bedroom flat on a plot of land in a fully developed area with a good layout at Obananko area, off old cele Road, Oyo town.
Documents: Survey (Reg copy) and sale receipt available.
Asking Price: 2,000,000(2M)
WhatsApp/Call: Mr Akinpelu 08117888228.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by TEQ365VENTURES(m): 10:44am On Nov 12, 2022
Good morning professionals in the house. I’m trying to use marble as my kitchen cabinet top but the installer said it cannot be used in the kitchen that granite is better than marble how true is this please
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 10:44am On Nov 12, 2022
rmx:

Alright sir. Thanks very much sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by TheDoc: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2022
RockOfAgesAlumi:

It is the same thick material and the same guage anyone you choose is okay
Thanks
Many thanks sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2022
TheDoc:

Many thanks sir
No mention
Thanks sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (3206) (3207) (3208) (3209) (3210) (3211) (3212) ... (3673) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: twinskenny(m), sodiq961(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.