Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4392455 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3262) (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) (3268) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
CivilEngineer90:
unzend will ask you to send to site and let them verify it on nairaland. He will insist they fix it first to know if the roof is good or not before payment. Boy o ya werey gan. He paid me 35k still asking for verification before paying the balance of 40k. The person he picked to verify it said it is okay, to be honest I wasn't even expecting the good review because I was thinking doctor who won't be objective but he really won my respect and I have started following him truth will always rule. If not for unzend I would be doing important works but here I am. Children will really drag one to the mud.
You have no important work oga.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CivilEngineer90: 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
unzend:

You are not serious for calling me a child.

How old are you.

Better respect yourself
it would be better if you are a child, I pity the kind of kids you will raise because no atom of honesty in you at all. You have not a single shame and even you supporters are ashamed of you now.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by superintendents(m): 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
CivilEngineer90:
unzend will ask you to send to site and let them verify it on nairaland. He will insist they fix it first to know if the roof is good or not before payment. Boy o ya werey gan. He paid me 35k still asking for verification before paying the balance of 40k. The person he picked to verify it said it is okay, to be honest I wasn't even expecting the good review because I was thinking doctor who won't be objective but he really won my respect and I have started following him truth will always rule. If not for unzend I would be doing important works but here I am. Children will really drag one to the mud.
money121 is trustworthy bro

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CivilEngineer90: 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
superintendents:
money121 is trustworthy bro
okay let him deal with unzend, unzend will so much insult him he will contemplate leaving nairaland. Baba review
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CivilEngineer90: 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
Unzend. FEHINTI JOHN are you paying my balance or not?
OLE!!!
Even the honourable man you begged to help you review a job you now turn around to insult him. I was so embarrassed on his behalf, see as person good dey kill am.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by unzend: 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
CivilEngineer90:
Unzend. FEHINTI JOHN are you paying my balance or not?

NO , I AM NOT, TILL YOUR WORK IS REVIEWED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Settle this issue amicably pls. Both parties should reason with each cos you've over drag the issue.. Pls and pls
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by unzend: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
CivilEngineer90:
okay let him deal with unzend, unzend will so much insult him he will contemplate leaving nairaland. Baba review

I have his contact and we communicated before on whatsapp.

He is into roofing and he advised me appropriately without asking for a dime.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChrisPrimeProp: 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2022
UC92:

For the records, the minimum basic features of an Architectural working drawings includes;
Location plan
Site plan
Floor plans
Roof plan
Roof covering plan
Roof framing plan ( for wooden works only)
Reflected ceiling plan
Sections
Elevations
Details
Door/window schedules
Finishes Schedules.
Finally 3Ds

Following this basic features religiously one could get as much as 20sheets of well detailed drawings for a 4-5bedroom bungalow not to talk of this one with about 2/3 suspended floors.

Left for me, this does not qualify to be called an Architectural working drawing, infact any Architect that seals such drawings needs to be questioned.

The service provider is a Structural Engineer. And I read somewhere he said the architectural drawings were included since there couldn't be Structural drawings without Architectural and that is true.
Before we judge, we should ensure we understand from both parties what deliverables were earlier agreed on. Reason I always encourage professionals to have written agreements even if your client is your mother.
Talking of "Architect seal", that comes with a price. Are you sure the structural drawings will even be sealed.
I read the drawings are for "construction" and not "approval" . While I do not know how this "short-cut" will work, considering it's a multi-floor building, I think @unzend needs to tell us what was agreed as work scope.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CivilEngineer90: 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Unzend pay your debt. Shameless yahooboy. I know legit business got nothing on you because that's not how you make your money. I heard yahooboys are into too much rituala these days yours is working well .

Your drawings has been delivered to your email, pay your debt

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CivilEngineer90: 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
ChrisPrimeProp:

The service provider is a Structural Engineer. And I read somewhere he said the architectural drawings were included since there couldn't be Structural drawings without Architectural and that is true.
Before we judge, we should ensure we understand from both parties what does nal deliverables were earlier agreed on. Reason I always encourage professionals to have written agreements even your client is your mother.
Talking of "Architect seal", that comes with a price. Are you sure the structural drawings will even be sealed.
I read the drawings are for "construction" and not "approval" . While I do not know how this "short-cut" will work, considering it's a multi-floor building, I think @unzend needs to tell us what was agreed as work scope.
God bless you sir. He asked of Structural only but he doesn't understand construction so I made him understand that no Structural without Architectural but I volunteered to do the Architectural for him so he can save money. I myself I don't do Architectural much because I have too much steel structures on weekly basis. There was already a foundation on ground and I took the measurements to align with the foundation. I didn't just create that Design I can do better than that but I had limited option since I have to Design according to the dimensions on ground.
And that fool uc9 is saying the Architecture is not okay, what options do you have when there's already a foundation on ground. You need to see the sketch he sent me, I spent so much time trying to make something reasonable of of it..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CivilEngineer90: 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
Unzend now everyone is seeing you for who you really are, so many proffessionals will be scared to do any business with you now. Most sand suppliers here do POD but for someone like you asking for review I am warning them especially aggregates suppliers to beware of you, the review mad man!!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CivilEngineer90: 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
Drawings has been delivered to him and reviewed properly. Every details is contained in the drawings all the specifications, what is now delaying unzend aka FEHINTI JOHN in sending my balance. Yahooboy will always be a yahooboy.

What a shady person.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GloriousGbola: 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
The cold truth is that unzend probably just wanted the drawings so he could get approval to construct. He is probably content with artisans ('who sabi the work') directing the construction.

It is almost always a problem getting your full payment on these informal jobs

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChrisPrimeProp: 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
CivilEngineer90:
God bless you sir. He asked of Structural only but he doesn't understand construction so I made him understand that no Structural without Architectural but I volunteered to do the Architectural for him so he can save money. I myself I don't do Architectural much because I have too much steel structures on weekly basis. There was already a foundation on ground and I took the measurements to align with the foundation. I didn't just create that Design I can do better than that but I had limited option since I have to Design according to the dimensions on ground.

I am a bit concerned that this exercise is based on an existing already built foundation on site.
And it is for a 4-floor building? If I read all these correctly there are some concerns I need to be sure you took into consideration in your structural design.
You may want to reach me via contact in my signature as I refrain from discussing engineering on open forum.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
unzend:

The files are here

https: // files . fm /u/ 4mbuqq2u8

Offer is overtaken by events
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CivilEngineer90: 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
topsy23:
Settle this issue amicably pls. Both parties should reason with each cos you've over drag the issue.. Pls and pls
oga sir, he requested that the drawings must be reviewed before he sends me my payment, he insisted he will appoint someone to verify the drawings, I was offline all those times and I got back and saw the mention that they need the drawing file, I requested for the email of both of them and sent the drawing to them both, unzend received the drawing in his mail box
unzend4u@gmail.com

And doctorwho email

ebukaokonkwo85 at outlook.com
I sent the file to both emails, and doctorwho reviewed the drawings appropriately as a professional that he is too.

Unzend sent me 35k and claims that h won't send the remaining balance anymore.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
Are you sure that if you do this to clients paying/owing in tens of thousands that you will not end up doing the same to those paying in millions?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by unzend: 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
GloriousGbola:
The cold truth is that unzend probably just wanted the drawings so he could get approval to construct. He is probably content with artisans ('who sabi the work') directing the construction.

It is almost always a problem getting your full payment on these informal jobs

I never said I wouldn't pay him in full.

Yes, I try to manage the money I have.

But I wouldn't cheat anyone.

I said he should wait for one more person to review.

Please read the conversations prior before labeling me wrongly.

We also agreed his work will be peer reviewed before even the 75K remaining payment

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CivilEngineer90: 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
ChrisPrimeProp:

I am a bit concerned that this exercise is based on an existing already built foundation on site.
And it is for a 4-floor building? If I read all these correctly there are some concerns I need to be sure you took into consideration in your structural design.
You may want to reach me via contact in my signature as I refrain from discussing engineering on open forum.
I will reach you sir, I also don't talk about Structural issues here I just talk on Architectural only. I already have an idea the questions you want to ask sir I will gladly answer then just be ready to laugh your lungs out.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by unzend: 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
ChrisPrimeProp:

Before we judge, we should ensure we understand from both parties what deliverables were earlier agreed on. Reason I always encourage professionals to have written agreements even if your client is your mother.

The deliverables are both Architectural and Structural drawings.

And also that the work will be peer reviewed before the final 75K is paid.

I am just understanding the approval bit but I guess the drawings should be used for that also.

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CivilEngineer90: 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
unzend:

We also agreed his work will be peer reviewed before even the 75K remaining payment
you are not willing to pay that money, you are a very dishonest person and a liar. That drawing I sent to you that is just 1.78mb if only you know what it took me to create those drawings, those Designs it the bloodline of that building you want to construct but you think is it something that you can just play around with. I'm a twin, you are playing with yourself but you don't know. Unless I didn't sweat and stay up all night for that drawing but if I ever put in affort for that drawing you will never build anything in your life even the ones you have built you will loose them all. It is my effort and sweat you are playing with here, it is my life work you are taking as a joke. Don't worry those hyping you here won't be with you when it will happen.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by unzend: 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
CivilEngineer90:
I will reach you sir, I also don't talk about Structural issues here I just talk on Architectural only. I already have an idea the questions you want to ask sir I will gladly answer then just be ready to laugh your lungs out.

I will unblock you now.

You can create a whatsapp group with three of us
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by unzend: 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
CivilEngineer90:
you are not willing to pay that money, you are a very dishonest person and a liar. That drawing I sent to you that is just 1.78mb if only you know what it took me to create those drawings, those Designs it the bloodline of that building you want to construct but you think is it something that you can just play around with. I'm a twin, you are playing with yourself but you don't know. Unless I didn't sweat and stay up all night for that drawing but if I ever put in affort for that drawing you will never build anything in your life even the ones you have built you will loose them all. It is my effort and sweat you are playing with here, it is my life work you are taking as a joke. Don't worry those hyping you here won't be with you when it will happen.

I am a true child of God. I dont fear your curses.

I am covered by the blood of Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CivilEngineer90: 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
unzend:

I will unblock you now.

You can create a whatsapp group with three of us
unzend, pay me my money let's go our separate ways. I regret ever meeting you, you are not a good person at all forget those Bible you are quoting you are a very bad person. In my life may I never meet a client even half as bad as you are. I will never forget my encounter with you in my life ever.

Initially I was even trying to please you hoping you will allow me be the consultant in th construction but with what I just experience with you, I will rather remain in my level in life than ever work with you. Change your ways, you are a very bad person. I have met more than 120 clients in my life but you, I never pray to meet anyone even half as toxic as you are
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GloriousGbola: 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
unzend:

There is nothing you are doing I haven't seen or experienced before. Your peer review if you want to call it that will be the approval by lasg.

The energy you had in pursuing him to complete the design should d be the same energy to pay him.

But it is never like that.

9 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CivilEngineer90: 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
unzend:

I am a true child of God. I dont fear your curses.

I am covered by the blood of Jesus.
okay. I urge you to create a thread and post updates of the construction here. Unless you pay me my money that building will be on paper alone, it will never see the light of day. I am cursing you confidently because I and so Certain that the curses will affect you because I know the work in put in to get your document ready. Any Structural Engineer here knows the pains to create a single structural analysis and that's what you are playing with me for? RIP in advance
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by unzend: 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
GloriousGbola:

There is nothing you are doing I haven't seen or experienced before. Your peer review if you want to call it that will be the approval by lasg.

The energy you had in pursuing him to complete the design should d be the same energy to pay him.

But it is never like that.

I already said if I get another review approval now, I'll pay him now.

I also sweat to make money, not pluck if from trees.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GloriousGbola: 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
FEGEITOK:

Are you sure that if you do this to clients paying/owing in tens of thousands that you will not end up doing the same to those paying in millions?

Client matter dey taya me

Now now now

Urgent urgent urgent

When time to pay radio silence and different stories.

And this also applies to larger entities.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by unzend: 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
CivilEngineer90:
okay. I urge you to create a thread and post updates of the construction here. Unless you pay me my money that building will be on paper alone, it will never see the light of day. I am cursing you confidently because I and so Certain that the curses will affect you because I know the work in put in to get your document ready. Any Structural Engineer here knows the pains to create a single structural analysis and that's what you are playing with me for? RIP in advance

Expect every evil thing you say to come upon your head instead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CivilEngineer90: 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
You wanted to spoil my reputation here but ended up spoiling yours. Everyone has seen the kind of person you are , you can see no one is even siding you anymore they are just looking at you now. They are even wondering if something is wrong with your head.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by unzend: 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Client matter dey taya me

Now now now

Urgent urgent urgent

When time to pay radio silence and different stories.

And this also applies to larger entities.

I never told him that I needed it delivered with sleepless nights.

I asked him to take it easy. The land has been there for more than 5 years. I am not running anywhere , just taking a step at a time.

No engineer can force me to rush it.

I am not using stolen money, its my sweat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3262) (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) (3268) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.