Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4392100 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) (3268) (3269) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CivilEngineer90: 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
Whenever anyone searches your phone number they will see what you are and the kind of human being you are. Nairaland has a way of ruining someones life. Yours is ruined here already, whoever comes her will see that drawings were delivered but your, you refused to pay for work delivered to you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by unzend: 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
CivilEngineer90:
You wanted to spoil my reputation here but ended up spoiling yours. Everyone has seen the kind of person you are , you can see no one is even siding you anymore they are just looking at you now. They are even wondering if something is wrong with your head.

Say whatever you wish.

I'll say again that your character is robbing you of a great future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CivilEngineer90: 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
unzend:

Say whatever you wish.

I'll say again that your character is robbing you of a great future.

I may not be rich as your because I don't steal for a living, I work hard for my money. Every penny I earn I sweat and toil for it. So the little I have my family is contented with it but you, everything you are building will crash like the house of cards
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GloriousGbola: 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
FEGEITOK:

Are you sure that if you do this to clients paying/owing in tens of thousands that you will not end up doing the same to those paying in millions?

I understand where you're coming from . Managing clients because Las Las na our bread and butter and too much gra gra is a case of winning the battle for this sum and losing the war for future business.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CivilEngineer90: 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
Now no one wants to review or have anything to do with you before you accuse them of my parody account.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by unzend: 4:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
CivilEngineer90:
Whenever anyone searches your phone number they will see what you are and the kind of human being you are. Nairaland has a way of ruining someones life. Yours is ruined here already, whoever comes her will see that drawings were delivered but your, you refused to pay for work delivered to you.

At least your face is also here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by unzend: 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
CivilEngineer90:
okay. I urge you to create a thread and post updates of the construction here. Unless you pay me my money that building will be on paper alone, it will never see the light of day. I am cursing you confidently because I and so Certain that the curses will affect you because I know the work in put in to get your document ready. Any Structural Engineer here knows the pains to create a single structural analysis and that's what you are playing with me for? RIP in advance

Say worse things than this.

I am covered by the Blood of Jesus.

Every negative thing you say is of the Devil and can have no effect on me.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GloriousGbola: 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
CivilEngineer90:
I may not be rich as your because I don't steal for a living, I work hard for my money. Every penny I earn I sweat and toil for it. So the little I have my family is contented with it but you, everything you are building will crash like the house of cards

Sincerely sha, this is not the way to win clients. If you thought he was a yahoo boy you could have opted out from the beginning. You can keep it civil rather than issuing threats and insults. That is the professional thing to do. Potential clients are here and are watching.

You may wind up burning bridges beyond this client

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CivilEngineer90: 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
unzend:

At least your face is also here.
POV: these are the pictures I took at unzend site. That is unzend site right there nairalanders.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CivilEngineer90: 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Sincerely sha, this is not the way to win clients. If you thought he was a yahoo boy you could have opted out from the beginning. You can keep it civil rather than issuing threats and insults. That is the professional thing to do. Potential clients are here and are watching.

You may wind up burning bridges beyond this client
I u understand you ma however let him pay me my money, we can worry about those later.

Unzend is an Internet fraudster

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Client matter dey taya me

Now now now

Urgent urgent urgent

When time to pay radio silence and different stories.

And this also applies to larger entities.

He could have played along

He could have given him the benefit of the doubt

he could have let the review thing play out.

Then he could have turned tiger is that is his personality.

3 weeks is the issue, does he know how many weeks/months I have waited for millions? And how I had to keep cajoling and pleading for my case until I got paid? Even CEOs do this, they never ever malign the client however badly they feel about the client.

This is one case in which you have to play down hard truths, which is very hard for me as a matter-of-fact person, but you can't make the client uncomfortable and expect them to continue to do more business

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GloriousGbola: 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
FEGEITOK:

He could have played along

He could have given him the benefit of the doubt

he could have let the review thing play out.

Then he could have turned tiger is that is his personality.

3 weeks is the issue, does he know how many weeks/months I have waited for millions? And how I had to keep cajoling and pleading for my case until I got paid? Even CEOs do this, they never ever malign the client however badly they feel about the client.

This is one case in which you have to play down hard truths, which is very hard for me as a matter-of-fact person, but you can't make the client uncomfortable and expect them to continue to do more business

I know exactly where you are coming from. I saw this play out personally on a project this year. The member of the team with the most to gain was busy antagonizing a billionaire client who could be a connect to others.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CivilEngineer90: 5:11pm On Dec 26, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I know exactly where you are coming from. I saw this play out personally on a project this year. The member of the team with the most to gain was busy antagonizing a billionaire client who could be a connect to others.
DO YOU REALLY THINK UNZEND CAN ACTUALLY BEAT ME TO MY OWN GAME grin grin

If he doesn't credit me he won't get the real drawing with the updated bar calling out cheesy grin

If he checks the drawing it's just 3-16mm both top and bottom grin grin, who does that grin .. the areas needing 20mm I didn't put it. He even asked for an open roof terraced at the top of the building, I did it on the second drawing which is not on the one I sent cheesy
So it's a WIN-WIN

He even wanted a staircase outside the building but the one he has is the first one with the staircase inside and the dinning mirrored on the wrong side hahahaha

I will love to watch unzend beg cheesy grin

The drawings are correct though but it isn't the revised one

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CivilEngineer90: 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
Mm
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by unzend: 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
CivilEngineer90:

If he doesn't credit me he won't get the real drawing with the updated bar calling out cheesy grin

If he checks the drawing it's just 3-16mm both top and bottom grin grin, who does that grin .. the areas needing 20mm I didn't put it. He even asked for an open roof terraced at the top of the building, I did it on the second drawing which is not on the one I sent cheesy
So it's a WIN-WIN

He even wanted a staircase outside the building but the one he has is the first one with the staircase inside and the dinning mirrored on the wrong side hahahaha

Its gotten to a stage where I think I should have pity on you.

Likely Life has hit you left , right and center, then you are using the aggression on innocent me who mean you no harm.

Not everyone who has had bad times turned out to be as paranoid as you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GloriousGbola: 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
CivilEngineer90:

So it's a WIN-WIN

But by that alone, you have already justified his push for a peer review. Rest assured no potential client who follows your post history will be comfortable engaging you for any design.

Even more so as you have come out to state it clearly and unambiguously in a medium that can be documented

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DoctorWh00: 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
CivilEngineer90:

So it's a WIN-WIN

This is not nice,
Do you realize you’re damaging your reputation?

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CivilEngineer90: 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
Well I will be logging out now, so when I see his payment I will PDF the update and revirsed ones then forward to his emailunzend4u@gmail.com
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GloriousGbola: 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
CivilEngineer90:

So it's a WIN-WIN

Incidentally this is actually what Stephen r covey calls lose-lose

Unzend has lost money and time, you have lost money and reputation.

But what do I know?

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
CivilEngineer90:

So it's a WIN-WIN

did you really type this? damn

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abbeyb1ack: 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
I don't think the engineer is sincere base on his last message sef
You can't be demanding for payment and threatening the client at the same time

Threat goes a long way
No matter how good you are @civilizedengineer am sure your approach to this issue will b making pple to stepback to intervene

You knw the site location...go there and make report at any station nearby if you feel you are been cheated not making threat

Unzend should just count his loss and move on

DoctorWh00:

This is not nice,
Do you realize you’re damaging your reputation?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
CivilEngineer90:

So it's a WIN-WIN

And you wanted full payment?

So the client was right all along...knew something was amiss.

You just scored an own goal.

15 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abbeyb1ack: 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
You sent a half job
And you are demanding payment without telling the client it's half done
Kasala burst ontop payment now
U came out to say na half job u do

God hav mercy....

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GloriousGbola: 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
Emotional intelligence in the mud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2022
CivilEngineer90:

So it's a WIN-WIN

Ooo ma se ooo, do you guys realize people are reading this worldwide. Hummmmm. Reputation is monumental to wealth. This doesn’t look like win win in my opinion, it looks like loss loss ooo, remember I reminded you guys few hours ago, internet doesn’t forgive and forget. Enough words for the wise.

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
CivilEngineer90:

Mind you there was already a foundation on ground which I went to the site to inspect and the job I met on ground I wasn't impressed as it doesn't meet up to Standard but he said that his bricklayer who is his Engineer is very experienced so that is his problem. I am only concerned about the Architectural and Structural. I already sent him the job already in pdf via WhatsApp and it's been almost like 3weeks ago I completed the job and yet to receive my balance yet. He claimed to be busy which I understand but with the rise in inflation I want the job rounded up because every contract is valid for a window the value of money paid can execute it.

He blocked me on Whatsapp already because I asked for my balance. So asking for my balance means I am not nice right? If I hadn't completed the job the narrative would be that I took money and didn't complete the job but now it is the client refusing to pay for a job I spent 3 day and nights on. I already sent the completed job to him on WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CDG1(m): 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
Seasonal greetings from masterpiece trucks and granites, We understand that buying from some suppliers pose you the risk of not getting the exact tonnage paid for.

You should buy from us because:
We provide Haulage services (Howo trucks and Mack trucks).

Full tonnage supply.
Affordable prices
We are registered with CAC.
Long-term relationships are extremely important to Us .
We do 24/7 supply.
Fast and reliable.

available materials are:
Boulder =7000/ton
Stone Dust =2500/ton
1/2inch =7200/ton
stonebase =7000/ton
Hardcore (Big or Small) =7000/ton
3/4 = 7200/ton
5/8(3/4down) =7200/ton
Abeokuta Sharp sand= 4200

Cost of transportation of materials from quarry to your site depends on the distance and price of diesel at the time.

Kindly call us to place order or make inquiries.. 07026691840 08126254470
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
CivilEngineer90:

So it's a WIN-WIN

you don't deserve the 75k that was paid to you. His instincts were right all along

14 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by toluxa1(m): 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
Na wa o, still on this matter since yesterday? So a while 24 hours of this thread wasted on this? It's well
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
michlins:
you don't deserve the 75k that was paid to you. His instincts were right all along

The guy has paid more than that. shocked
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CivilEngineer90: 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
What I meant that it wasn't my fault as it has been 3weeks already I didn't remember that. The new one is done already, just to PDF and send. But he's not intending on paying my balance and everyone seem to agree with him
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
CivilEngineer90:
What I meant that it wasn't my fault as it has been 3weeks already I didn't remember that. The new one is done already, just to PDF and send. But he's not intending on paying my balance and everyone seem to agree with him

damage control too little too late

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3263) (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) (3268) (3269) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RockOfAgesAlumi(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.