Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4431981 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) (3290) (3291) ... (3675) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 10:03am On Jan 11, 2023
toyeoye:

Sample of installed

Ok. Thanks!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 10:04am On Jan 11, 2023
gentlesoul83:

Olowora sawmill, Olowora junction. You can message on WhatsApp 08032339807

Ok
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by aariwa(m): 10:06am On Jan 11, 2023
How many blocks are needed for a two storeys
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by visaclick: 10:11am On Jan 11, 2023
aariwa:
How many blocks are needed for a two storeys
post your drawings for a fair extimate. If you don't have one send me a pm let's design it for you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:31am On Jan 11, 2023
toyeoye:

Sample of installed

Look great
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 10:39am On Jan 11, 2023
decimator:
Please. What could be the current reasonable price for screeding/cornice of under decking per square meter. ( Material and labour). Thanks.

The artisan I contacted wants to charge #2,800 per square meter.

Materials inclusive or without materials?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ggee(m): 10:43am On Jan 11, 2023
House, kindly help review attached for Tank stand.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 10:43am On Jan 11, 2023
rotecch77:
Last laps of the race on this project
Painting in progress

10 flats with super mkt

Looks beautiful ✓

Well done brother.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by toyeoye(m): 10:49am On Jan 11, 2023
twinskenny:

Look great

Thanks bro, zero issues so far after over 1year
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 10:50am On Jan 11, 2023
Epsstore:

Pop is not the best

Polystyrene is light and durable
Polystyrene ceiling is cost effective when compared to pop.
Polystyrene is an effective insulation material for walls & ceiling
Polystyrene keep your house at room temperature, because of it thermal conductivity is very low compared to blocks.
Polystyrene is flexible for all construction project.

Get your polystyrene ceiling at 5200/sqm
Call us now
https://www.polystyrenespot.com.ng

Unfortunately, I don't concur with you on this.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 10:51am On Jan 11, 2023
HIGHLY DURABLE! GET YOURS NOW!!!

Machtig inverter's & battery now available.
Made in INDIA .

Machtig pure sinewave inverter;
1kva 12v ....... 70,000
1.7kva 24v .... 90,000
2.1kva 24v .... 110,000
2.5kva 24v ... 126,000
3.5kva 24v .... 250,000
5kva 24v ....... 450,000

Machtig 12v 220ah tubular battery .... 160,000

Contact,
Smartcell global service enterprises
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Mickeyfinn(m): 10:52am On Jan 11, 2023
gabbytabby:
If on the mainland a manila or teal door and frame was 15k in October so I suspect you can get for 20k.

These doors are for #30K each.
You can contact me on WhatsApp if interested

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 11:05am On Jan 11, 2023
Epsstore:

Polystyrene doesn't burn when if the source of fire does not touch it surface.
Polystyrene is flammable does not mean it spreads fire!

Something is flammable, yet you claim it doesn't spread fire. undecided .

Below is a pic, (where we installed Pop for a client) of a burning kitchen incident, Fire couldn't burn further because of POP (Plaster of Paris), Pop a good fire resistant product.

Pop is non-flammable✓

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hezbola: 11:16am On Jan 11, 2023
Please pals where can I get door handles the long chrome type..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2023
Ggee:
House, kindly help review attached for Tank stand.
what are you doing with 10 lengths of channels

grin grin grin

What is the height of your tank and what do you intend to have on it

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hezbola: 11:22am On Jan 11, 2023
christ007:

yea sir and it depends on how you want it but the best color to use is gray color hardener even if you are not polishing it, it till look cool
how much per SQM
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 11:54am On Jan 11, 2023
hamtabfawaz:

Looks beautiful ✓

Well done brother.

Thanks chief, how work?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by toyeoye(m): 11:57am On Jan 11, 2023
hamtabfawaz:

Something is flammable, yet you claim it doesn't spread fire. undecided .

Below is a pic, (where we installed Pop for a client) of a burning kitchen incident, Fire couldn't burn further because of POP (Plaster of Paris), Pop a good fire resistant product.

Pop is non-flammable✓

Polystyrene will dissolve/melt when in direct contact with fire and still easier to maintain after. It does not spread the fire.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
diordaves:

N12k for wooden door and frame? I must be operating in a different planet then. Since way my mama born me, I never see wooden door below N50k.

Abeg, you fit post picture?

The door
Not sure of the frame.

I don't have the pictures, just know someone who said she got for that price range.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sethtsadopp: 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
FEGEITOK:

Working on getting you an alternative quote

Thanks Boss. Location is Lifecamp by the way
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ggee(m): 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
Just a duplex.
That is the quote received.

2 tanks on top and 1 tank in the middle.

michlins:
what are you doing with 10 lengths of channels

grin grin grin

What is the height of your tank and what do you intend to have on it
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ggee:
Just a duplex.
That is the quote received.

2 tanks on top and 1 tank in the middle.

you need just 3 lengths of channels. The quotation is way too much. What's the location of the job
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ggee(m): 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
I will connect with you.

michlins:
you need just 3 lengths of channels. The quotation is way too much. What's the location of the job
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
rotecch77:

Thanks chief, how work?

Alhamdulilah✓
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
toyeoye:

Polystyrene will dissolve/melt when in direct contact with fire and still easier to maintain after. It does not spread the fire.

Thanks, Understood.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by visaclick: 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2023
michlins:
stop being unprofessional. Before jumping into conclusions why no ask the job site and nature of material weight coming on the steel structure. Condemning other proffessionals just to make yourself look good here won't win you any job. Alot of you are guilty of this and it's very unprofessional. Ask relevant questions before putting your opinion no one asked for in the first place.
Are you a Structural Engineer, how did you know just only 3 channels is needed? Did you run the Design? I'm not talking to you alone but everyone of you here fond of criticising the bills of others when you have no first hand information on what's going on at the site and its conditions there. Peace

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2023
visaclick:
stop being unprofessional. Before jumping into conclusions why no ask the job site and nature of material weight coming on the steel structure. Condemning other proffessionals just to make yourself look good here won't win you any job. Alot of you are guilty of this and it's very unprofessional. Ask relevant questions before putting your opinion no one asked for in the first place.
Are you a Structural Engineer, how did you know just only 3 channels is needed? Did you run the Design? I'm not talking to you alone but everyone of you here fond of criticising the bills of others when you have no first hand information on what's going on at the site and its conditions there. Peace
ok sorry sir. But I can assure that is all that is needed. For your information, I asked him the height and contents the tank stand should carry.

If you take time to check, I know what I am saying

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2023
mufutau55:

EgungunMaster... we all like good stuffs o, but money nah the killer... I personally don't have it. I keep saying that.
But I like good stuff o... smiley

Hajji M.
sir, Enipe pe, hmmm

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by visaclick: 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
michlins:
ok sorry sir. But I can assure that is all that is needed. For your information, I asked him the height and contents the tank stand should carry.

If you take time to check, I know what I am saying
what's the point, you got the job already, client said he will connect with you. spoil another man's own to better yours so hope you are happy now. Maybe the bidder who dropped that quotation isn't on nairaland to even give reason why he needed those materials and he will be there wondering why client never got back to him. Smart one

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2023
visaclick:
what's the point, you got the job already, client said he will connect with you. spoil another man's own to better yours so hope you are happy now. Maybe the bidder who dropped that quotation isn't on nairaland to even give reason why he needed those materials and he will be there wondering why client never got back to him. Smart one
at this point, I will ask you to kindly get busy with your life. This is 2023

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by visaclick: 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2023
michlins:
at this point, I will ask you to kindly get busy with your life. This is 2023
I hear you. Keep poaching!!!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2023
sethtsadopp:

Thanks Boss. Location is Lifecamp by the way

I just got your quote, see picture below:

(1) (2) (3) ... (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) (3290) (3291) ... (3675) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shady92(m), akeme1, Stamford007(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.