Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4433884 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3494) (3495) (3496) (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) ... (3676) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Roytimidgreat: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2023
You need to attach the architectural drawings to get a fairly good estimate from a quantity surveyor.

Ezenku:
Please Engineers in the house can someone give me estimate and cost to build 2 bedroom bungalow in Asaba.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by segcymoor(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2023
sonnie10:
The price reduction is real. We bought 250 bags yesterday at #3950 delivered to site

Show me the way bro...

Please chat me up make I get link
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
Still in Ibadan

Pop & wall screeding

Talk to us

Note real work pictures attached

https://www.nairaland.com/6564561/pop-design-tv-wall-installation/151

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
Please does anyone have a bua distributor in Benin that's selling at the recent price? Cos the sellers here are still selling at 5600.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by double3(m): 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2023
redgem:
Please does anyone have a bua distributor in Benin that's selling at the recent price? Cos the sellers here are still selling at 5600.
The price reduction will take some time due to old stocks in wearhouses.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tikkykay: 12:09am On Oct 04, 2023
Pls who has bought a submersible borehole pump lately?
How much is 1hp interdab pump pls

Also asides this is any other one I could try, it’s just to pump water for a three bedroom bungalow
Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by walexProjects(m): 6:21am On Oct 04, 2023
Born2conquer:

For a 20plots? The layout, drainage system and co? 20 plots means the designs would contain how 20 people would comfortably behind their homes in a well designed estate.

Let's have a discussion on those plans when you are ready.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by walexProjects(m): 6:22am On Oct 04, 2023
tikkykay:
Pls who has bought a submersible borehole pump lately?
How much is 1hp interdab pump pls

Also asides this is any other one I could try, it’s just to pump water for a three bedroom bungalow
Thanks

You can try lowara.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tikkykay: 6:46am On Oct 04, 2023
walexProjects:

You can try lowara.
Thanks sir how much can I get this
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by walexProjects(m): 7:41am On Oct 04, 2023
tikkykay:

Thanks sir how much can I get this
What's the pump head?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 8:27am On Oct 04, 2023
QuestionMan016:

I done run oh,after seeing my post he contacted me that he live in Benin ,no longer Lagos.

20k for architecture design,fear even dey catch me for him cheap price.
😄😆😃😀
That's serious.
Well, if you need the service of an architect, OAKGroup is available for you, we design, we do supervision works too.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 8:29am On Oct 04, 2023
Patriot9:

In the first place, the guy doesn't have a laptop to for any architectural design.
I know him very well but the idiot doesn't know. The guy looks somehow skinny like those criminals under ojuelegba bridge.

He will collect your money and block your contact.
When I wanted to deal with him, I just had to withdraw because of his condition. So pathetic. Many people are suffering in this country. Make God help us.

There are many of them (scammers) on this thread.
There are enough real people too and we full here.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 8:34am On Oct 04, 2023
redgem:
Good evening everyone, please I have few questions.....
Please, are hollow blocks good for fencing? Cos I've seen some fence made with hollow blocks cut into 2

When it comes to cost, Is it better to buy blocks or better to mould blocks for fence?

Hollow block is good for fencing, that's what we use majorly in this part of the country.
Some people take fencing construction so unserious and that's why some fences have cracks and the likes.
The footing of fences must be done accordingly,it's foundation too should be done solidly.
Buy or mould by oneself; just ensure it's of great or excellent quality.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 8:49am On Oct 04, 2023
Born2conquer:
Hello Family. I have 30 plots of land I would like to convert into an estate with proper designs like drainage systems, layout, fencing that would shield it out from the other area. Most importantly, the layouts, I want it to be way different from every other communities in the whole area.

Who do I reach out for the professional design? An architect or an estate surveyor? And how much would that cost.

NB: This is a long term goal
An urban and regional planner will be the best to invite for such, well, to make it excellent, unique and more superb, you can put up a team of the 3 service providers.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2023
sonnie10:
Oga Michilin, what do you think?
personally, I think it is too busy. My personal opinion though

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 10:06am On Oct 04, 2023
WE BUY DEAD/SCRAP BATTERIES!!!

We also buy off scrap/dead deep cycle batteries from any state to Lagos (Terms & Condition applies) ..

You could make money from your dead or swollen batteries.

12v 200a ..... N42,000
12v 150a.......N31,000
12v 100a.......N21,000
2v 500a ........N9,000

Free pickup within some parts of Lagos mainland but Shared cost logistics within Lagos Island environs . . If outside Lagos state , send the scrap batteries to your nearby Lagos park & get your payment alert immediately after confirmatory remarks from me with the transport company manager / secretary or driver shared logistics cost depending on scrap battery quantity) ..

Scrap batteries could also be traded in for brand new battery replacements.... Prices might be reviewed from time to time

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 10:12am On Oct 04, 2023
double3:

The price reduction will take some time due to old stocks in wearhouses.

Okay Sir..... But do you think they'd ever admit to having new stock?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 10:17am On Oct 04, 2023
folmus:

Definitely if the brand is available in your area, you will buy it at a better price.

Talking about fence, we use hollow blocks down here for everything.

I am seriously considering hollow blocks but it's hardly used here both for building and fencing.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abbeyb1ack: 10:30am On Oct 04, 2023
Please Has any one had deal with CDG1?
Or vouch for him
Need to make a deposit before delivery of some materials
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by emynike2001(m): 10:45am On Oct 04, 2023
Buy now at 50% discount in our independence promo sales

See flyers below for more details...
Choose your budget on the 1st flyer that contains all the estates we are offering the special discount and get back to me.

NOTE: All our estate is fenced, dry and table land, strategically located, good titles and Buy and build. This the time of the year we give back to you at HALF THE PRICE. So hurry while offer lasts!

For inspection and more chat or WhatsApp Mr Emmanuel on +2348038781738

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CDG1(m): 10:59am On Oct 04, 2023
Abbeyb1ack:
Or vouch for him

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2023
uncleteeh:

Hollow block is good for fencing, that's what we use majorly in this part of the country.
Some people take fencing construction so unserious and that's why some fences have cracks and the likes.
The footing of fences must be done accordingly,it's foundation too should be done solidly.
Buy or mould by oneself; just ensure it's of great or excellent quality.

Thank you so much Sir...someone I want to give as contract is insisting on solid blocks that hollow isn't used for fence but I've gone through Mr spyders's work and he uses mostly hollow blocks... Now, I want to buy materials down and just find someone to bring laborers and supervise the work..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
redgem:

Thank you so much Sir...someone I want to give as contract is insisting on solid blocks that hollow isn't used for fence but I've gone through Mr spyders's work and he uses mostly hollow blocks... Now, I want to buy materials down and just find someone to bring laborers and supervise the work..
Okay.
Where's the location?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by QSFemi(m): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
You eventually come out from from hiding, Bosun. You're yet to refund @somehow his money that you've collected for outstanding works you never did. All you ever do was to evade justice.

Talking about QSFemi chopping your 200k, wasn't that the fee I charged you to prepare BOQ for a proposed project in Ibadan? Didn't I do the job?

When are you going to pay your debt to somehow or do you think that elapsed time would heal the wound?

n3xt:
Even if na my IB project, shey dem dey rent scaffold for N400m

Qsfemi (wey chop my 200k) can confirm the project is over N400m and na me still be the main contractor 🌚

10 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Godisgreatest1: 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
Abbeyb1ack:
Or vouch for him

Good afternoon Everybody,

This is exactly what we should be doing here.

ASK QUESTIONS HERE ABOUT WHO YOU INTEND TO HAVE ANY TRANSACTION WITH.

The minute you make a slight mistake, there are Fraudsters ready to steal from you.

Well done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
uncleteeh:

Okay.
Where's the location?

Benin, Edo state
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 2:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
Born2conquer:
Hello Family. I have 30 plots of land I would like to convert into an estate with proper designs like drainage systems, layout, fencing that would shield it out from the other area. Most importantly, the layouts, I want it to be way different from every other communities in the whole area.

Who do I reach out for the professional design? An architect or an estate surveyor? And how much would that cost.

At your service..
Our team will handle your Planning and Design perfectly.

Attached is one of our recent projects: 14 units of 4 Bedroom Semi Detached, with Recreational and Communal Facilities.

K..

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
QSFemi:
You eventually come out from from hiding, Bosun. You're yet to refund @somehow his money that you've collected for outstanding works you never did. All you ever do was to evade justice.

Talking about QSFemi chopping your 200k, wasn't that the fee I charged you to prepare BOQ for a proposed project in Ibadan? Didn't I do the job?

When are you going to pay your debt to somehow or do you think that elapsed time would heal the wound?

You’re not a nice person Femi! You took that chopping N200k joke too far. 😂

It’s just that you chop it on Ileya Watchnight. Na dat one pain me pass. I can’t get it off my mind 😂😂😂
You deserve it anyway 💯

How are you doing by the way? Family, Work-Life and all that matters?

Wishing you all the best!

=======

To your last paragraph, it’s best you leave the client and the contractor to deal with their issue maturely and focus on chopping another cool money from me or the client than taking side next time.

double3 touched me few days ago and we’re working things out. We hope for an amicable resolution soon.

========
I remain your scaffold contractor and Internet photographer.

Brabus.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
Born2conquer:

At your service..

Attached is one of our recent projects: 40 units of 4 Bedroom Semi Detached, with Recreational and Communal Facilities.

K..

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by QSFemi(m): 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
I am a party to the contract, Bosun. In fact, I recommended that the contract be awarded to your company. Besides, Somehow hasn't told me that you've initiated any refund process. So, it's my business.

n3xt:

You’re not a nice person Femi! You took that chopping N200k joke too far. 😂

It’s just that you chop it on Ileya Watchnight. Na dat one pain me pass. I can’t get it off my mind 😂😂😂
You deserve it anyway 💯

How are you doing by the way? Family, Work-Life and all that matters?

Wishing you all the best!

=======

To your last paragraph, it’s best you leave the client and the contractor to deal with their issue maturely and focus on chopping another cool money from me or the client than taking side next time.

double3 touched me few days ago and we’re working things out. We hope for an amicable resolution soon.

========
I remain your scaffold contractor and Internet photographer.

Brabus.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
Na here I dey right now!

Because I couldn’t get people to buy my hollow clay bricks, I’m compelled to do this hollow clay slab again 😭

============

You’re very correct Femi! Tbh, I have never seen you as a party to the contract and I believe you deserve to be in the know.

I’ll forgive all your sins and slide into your dm to give you updates.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
Born2conquer:

At your service..

Attached is one of our recent projects: 100 units Residential, Administrative, Health Center, Engineering Workshop, Recreational and Communal Facilities.

K..

(1) (2) (3) ... (3494) (3495) (3496) (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) ... (3676) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.