Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,230 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4433377 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3495) (3496) (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) (3501) ... (3675) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
Kkonsults is agba awo in this trade.

I’m enjoying those functional and interesting estate layouts

Well done boss!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
Welding is my work and I deliver

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Godisgreatest1: 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
You and LIES cannot be separated.

'Desperate lies' because YOU ARE TOO DESPERATE TO STEAL FROM THE GULLIBLE.

You may even be subconscious of the fact that you have been posting LIES for over a decade, because you are already used to it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
Still your blessed sunny global investment home of building materials

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by segcymoor(m): 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
Please any one good at laying this stuff should contact me...

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
n3xt:
Kkonsults is agba awo in this trade.

I’m enjoying those functional and interesting estate layouts

Well done boss!

Greetings sir…

K
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
redgem:

Benin, Edo state

Okay, now I understand the matter.
Solid block is mostly used over there, they don't seem to appreciate hollow block type.
I needed to convince a potential client before he could agree to use hollow block.
Conduit wiring and plumbing system is difficult with the hollow block thing.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
uncleteeh:

Okay, now I understand the matter.
Solid block is mostly used over there, they don't seem to appreciate hollow block type.
I needed to convince a potential client before he could agree to use hollow block.
Conduit wiring and plumbing system is difficult with the hollow block thing.

Whatever one is building over here, it must be built with solid blocks...hollow block is a sin here grin grin grin ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ladyteeks: 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
What is the average labor cost for tiling work per sqm in Lagos?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
Good evening house, contact ADEDWARD for ur windows casement and sliding, we are still maintaining our old prices,

* Tower material
* Thick imported material
* Imported material,

We are using 5mm glass for all our product, in ADEDWARD company,

Check our achievement here below,

Contact us today, thanks you

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CDG1(m): 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
Yeah.
Well I have been on Nairaland since 2016:My business is built around my reputation .
We all know how brands are dragged online when deals go wrong, especially here.
Below are my particular.... Vet and give me my flower

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by true2home(m): 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
Dude, i think your NIN is meant to be private to only you and legal institutions. I stand to be corrected!!!

CDG1:
Yeah.
Well I have been on Nairaland since 2016:My business is built around my reputation .
We all know how brands are dragged online when deals go wrong, especially here.
Below are my particular.... Vet and give me my flower
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CDG1(m): 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
true2home:
Dude, i think your NIN is meant to be private to only you and legal institutions. I stand to be corrected!!!

I need to clear all possible doubts; clear the air so my business is not ruined.

Meanwhile about my NIN....I have an app (digital ID) where I can see everywhere or anywhere it get used

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rawgold300: 11:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
CDG1:

I need to clear all possible doubts; clear the air so my business is not ruined.

Meanwhile about my NIN....I have an app (digital ID) where I can see everywhere or anywhere it get used

What other people are saying to you is that you don’t need to display your unique number to the rest of the world for anyone to believe you. Just blurred or scrolled on the unique number. All da best

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CDG1(m): 11:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
Noted
Rawgold300:

What other people are saying to you is that you don’t need to display your unique number to the rest of the world for anyone to believe you. Just blurred or scrolled on the unique number. All da best
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CDG1(m): 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
Noted

Rawgold300:

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by emmywale(m): 4:49am On Oct 05, 2023
gabbytabby:

If olorunsogo after mushin then buyer beware.
the place is not mushin ooo, in mowe and there is no problem there pls always investigate bf coming to write what you dont understand.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by iammarvellux(m): 4:51am On Oct 05, 2023
🔔💰😃 *HOT AND JUICY OCTOBER REAL ESTATE CASHBACK OFFER* 🔊👏🔥

Dear Clients,

We are 2 months away to the end of the year and you can still seal it with that perfect investment opportunity; the real estate cashback🎉🥁

Real estate guarantees the type of wealth generation you seek and this is the time of the year to take advantage of this.🔔😃

With Real Estate Cashback, you can buy real estate as an investment that is purchase SQM of land, hold for 12months and resell for profits.

This October, you have the opportunity to enjoy *32% ROI* on our *REAL ESTATE CASHBACK PRODUCT*

See sample below💃👇

*Buy at N500,000 and get dividend of N660,000 after 12months*

*Buy at N2,000,000 and get dividend of 2,640,000 after 12months*

*Buy N10,000,000 and get dividend of N13,200,000 after 12months*

*Buy at N50,000,000 and get dividend of N66,000,000 after 12months*

*Buy at N80,000,000 and get dividend of N105,600,000 after 12months*

*Buy at N100,000,000 and get dividend of N132,000,000 after 12months*

*You can start right now with a minimum is N500,000 and earn 32% dividend after 12months*

*Please check the Dividend table for more.*

To get started, chat Or WhatsApp Mr Emmanuel on 2348038781738

*This offer is valid from 1st Oct - 31st Oct, 2023.*

*T & C Applies*

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by iammarvellux(m): 4:52am On Oct 05, 2023
Customers incentives

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gabbytabby: 4:54am On Oct 05, 2023
You saw the caveat. It was for you to state the location to avoid false advertising. Take responsibility.

emmywale:

the place is not mushin ooo, in mowe and there is no problem there pls always investigate bf coming to write what you dont understand.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 10:14am On Oct 05, 2023
redgem:

Whatever one is building over here, it must be built with solid blocks...hollow block is a sin here grin grin grin ...

Interesting!

This is coming at a time when the world has already moved on to AAC and CLC lightweight blocks.

The world is constantly evolving and we need to move with time and trend.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Bukka14: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2023
need a painter or cleaner for your comforts,office ,hotels etc.Call Joad and sons Enterprise . 07086132288
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Godisgreatest1: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2023
See the Fraudster telling us the current trend is clay bricks, JUST TO GET ATTENTION.

You are just a desperate THIEF that,obviously, know nothing about building.

The latest now is 'clay bricks'? So we should talk about 'clay bricks' because you have stocked pictures in your gallery to deceive people?.

That's the usual.

We were here in your 10 years anniversary.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ladyteeks: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2023
Repost.

I have a 980 sqm building to be tiled.

What is the estimated cost for labor? I received a quote of 950 naira per sqm from a nairalander.

What is the estimated cost of tiles to be used? I received 4 million for total cost of tiles. This is regular tiles not spanish.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CDG1(m): 11:05am On Oct 05, 2023
Good morning from my end.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
WE BUY DEAD/SCRAP BATTERIES!!!

We also buy off scrap/dead deep cycle batteries from any state to Lagos (Terms & Condition applies) ...

You could make money from your dead or swollen batteries.

12v 200a ..... N42,000
12v 150a.......N31,000
12v 100a.......N21,000
2v 500a ........N9,000

Free pickup within some parts of Lagos mainland but Shared cost logistics within Lagos Island environs . . If outside Lagos state , send the scrap batteries to your nearby Lagos park & get your payment alert immediately after confirmatory remarks from me with the transport company manager / secretary or driver shared logistics cost depending on scrap battery quantity) ..

Scrap batteries could also be traded in for brand new battery replacements.... Prices might be reviewed from time to time

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE::::: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: 081-703-85620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Absam1986: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hi my name is Hassan Abimbola the ceo absam global resource we are dealing with building materials such has
Granites
Sharp sand
Laterite filling
Plaster sand
Haulage / truck hiring
We are the acting agent between the quarry and the retailers We work 24hrs and our service covered Lagos and Ogun state u can reach us true our WhatsApp no or direct call 08051853806, 08132056632

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
Absam1986:
Hi my name is Hassan Abimbola the ceo absam global resource we are dealing with building materials such has
Granites
Sharp sand
Laterite filling
Plaster sand
Haulage / truck hiring
We are the acting agent between the quarry and the retailers We work 24hrs and our service covered Lagos and Ogun state u can reach us true our WhatsApp no or direct call 08051853806, 08132056632

Recommended! He will deliver

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
Screeding like painting!!

Let’s handle your pop & wall screeding

WhatsApp

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ezenku(m): 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
Roytimidgreat:

You need to attach the architectural drawings to get a fairly good estimate from a quantity surveyor.

This is the drawing, please can someone help me with the cost to build it in Asaba.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
ladyteeks:
Repost.

I have a 980 sqm building to be tiled.

What is the estimated cost for labor? I received a quote of 950 naira per sqm from a nairalander.

What is the estimated cost of tiles to be used? I received 4 million for total cost of tiles. This is regular tiles not spanish.

We have guys on here selling tiles. You can check with them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3495) (3496) (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) (3501) ... (3675) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: VanuatuWycombe, HossanaHeights and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.